PDA

View Full Version : Other Lonely Heart's take on Tiffany at Snow Lotus, third time lucky?? Well Yes and No....

lonely heart
29-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Quick background I was around Haymarket the other day and my friend has a booking for Tiffany. He can't turn up and call me to take his booking. I was worry Vicky would know and think I steal the booking. My mate assure me that he wasn't a regular there and they wouldn't know. Worse case just quote his number. He saw my other thread and still insists I must give her a try. So I head to the ATM and prepare a major damage in my wallet.

Head to the shop and Tiffany was still busy, waited for about 10 minutes. Comes out and greet me. Yes she is hot, yes she is sexy especially the way she dress, and yes she is young. but also she has "I will do everything" written all over her otherwise she would not dress like that.

Into the room start with the massage. Now for a girl like her, her massage is surprisingly good, of course nowhere close to 501 JoJo or Ashdiels Carman, but good. That goes on for about 10-15 minutes. Doesn't take long for me to start sampling her other asset. It is all just like other brother said in the SL thread. My hands were all over her for another good 15 minutes. Then we went into some serious fun for the next half an hour.

It is a shame that I can't write too much details as there was many things and conversation that is very interesting during the session. I simply do not want the risk of giving away who I am. if you want detail, refer to post number 5 in the following link. http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f57/snow-lotus-massage-sh-2-741-george-st-0422-754-999-a-1648/ My experience was very similar.

Like I wrote on the other thread, I agree she is young, hot, sexy and good services but still does not change the fact that this place is pricy. People may think that she is exceptional in this shop, but this kind of girl and services is everywhere is FS shops and its at lease 35% cheaper in City, half the price in suburb. For $155 I sure will not return soon. For the brothers who has the cash to dash out, have fun.

Travelmate
29-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Lonely heart brother,
your summary is: quality of the girl - good service and playful.
Is Pricing Fair or not?? subject to the punter ..

Is this correct?

lonely heart
29-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Well no

Its more like nice chick and good services for a massage shop, but it is standard for a FS shop, IMO she is just a FS girl working in a massage shop so she can choose customer and milk more money (i've seen plenty in my years of massage advanture). And when you look at the price and services ratio then it is pricy. I know the price before I go in. I still go in just to see what is all the fuse about.

Just for everyone's information, all in with her will cost you $135 for half an hour, 5 minutes walk from SL there is Sakuara Palace charge $110 and it is same services level plus it is japanese. I will rest my case.

adjiao
29-04-2012, 12:00 PM
hmmm..true..$130 for thai girl at 5*..

lonely heart
29-04-2012, 04:56 PM
The standard price is 1/2 hour $35 1 hour $55
Tiffany's extra price list is 20, 50, and 100.
So if you stay half an hour with full extra, that will cost u $135. Although sometimes small discount may apply in these shops from the girl, but no where close to $110 in Sakuara and I say again ITS JAP...

GWEILO
29-04-2012, 07:39 PM
I agree with lonely heart and his logic does make sense but $155 per hour seems very cheap for me.

noeyedeer
29-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Bravo! bro lonely heart is right on the money.
I'm absolutely think it's way overcharge.
With the same money or less, you can have the comfort of a proper bed & shower in a nearly fs shop, and you know the "lady" has a proper "clean up" b4 you put your mouth onto it.
Anyway, if you have money to throw around, then why not? but certainly not for me !!!

cisco
29-04-2012, 09:48 PM
with the bla bla tips ...and $135 i prefer go to full service place..
i m happy , girl happy , and my young brother in my pants happy as well....
so every body happy except my wallet....

dickyman
29-04-2012, 10:03 PM
$135 is overcharge, if she charge $135 for FS, I will reject her. Don't spoil the ml

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I think for the 100th times? (90+ in PMs!) let me say this yet again:

Snow Lotus is NOT a FS shop! It is a very good massage shop and is equipped with the standard massage shop facilities, its services and standard should therefore be rated and compared with your run of the mill Chinese massage shop including all those legit shops and MS in shopping centres!!

And before i go on , let me say this once again, 501/532 is the best value MS around due to the low rate: $30/30 min , $50/hr and the unbeatable value with free HJ included in all sessions. If you are after the cheapest and best value, you shall look no further, i go there all the times myself.

And all those nude b2b Korean and Thai shops are on a different league , horses for courses, just like the restaurants, there is no point arguing if chinese food is better than korean food, you better rate Thai food vs Thai food if you know what i mean.

Now back to Snow Lotus, its a MS and yes, basic relaxation extras are on offer for a standard $20, $50 tips, totally optional, you have a choice so does the ML.

Anything beyond that is strictly private affairs inside the room and we shall not even talk about here!!

If you want FS, why the hell you visit SL?? Havent i told everyone enough times that its cheaper and better facilities and more hygienic in a FS shop? So stop complaining about value and what is worth and what is not worth!!

I guess everyone knows i am a fan of Milo at 5 Star, so instead of seeing Milo @$150/30 min for the works, what the fuck was i thinking when i spent $155 for an hour with Cici. Many of you will think i was crazy or something, but let me tell you, i did it many times and i will do it again, value ? What value? You cant put a value on what you like to do? Can you?

And the fact is, there are more clients who have requested more extras then the MLs are willing to offer, so the odds of supply and demand is forever at the MLs favour.

And i am sure all these clients know where all the cheap FS shops are..... enough said

Have a nice evening, cheers

IExperiment
30-04-2012, 01:13 AM
I agree with lonely heart and his logic does make sense but $155 per hour seems very cheap for me.

I prefer this way too as the ML will do less FS but defenetly prefer to have shower facility.

lonely heart
30-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Mate I hate to turn this into an argunment thread.

As I have explained several times already I am not in a mission to destroy SL. I am sure there are punters that are happy to dash out the money, otherwise MOC, LPA and all the high price ops will be all gone already. Like you say everyone is entitle to their opinion and what they think is value. Someone would say $300 bucks an hour with an MOC girl is value, that’s fine.

What I am putting forward is simply the fact as I observed and simply telling other brothers what kind of charges they can expect. Brothers from the old SYD99 times may remember that I used to refine from discussing stuff inside the room as well, but those days has gone. Nowadays Chinese massage girls has gone so far on pricing that it cost our brothers so much money just for the purpose of "Fact finding" and I think it is time for us to disclose more detail on what charges to be expected. Not everyone is like you and me who know the industry so well and know what to expect. And if you look at the reply of this post, you can see opinion from both sides and I totally respect that.

You make a very good comparison with punting and dinning. It is just you and my take on the matter is different. When I go out for a meal, it is usually I am hungry and I will usually just eat whatever is cheapest with a quality I can accept, occasionally I will dash out a bit more to try out some new stuff and these adventures can be good or bad. It is as simple as that. Thai, Chinese, Jap….. what ever fill me up with the best price/quality ratio rules. The same goes to punting.

ouch
30-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Lw bro I agree with u in this 100% I was long time reader and not really a contributor bcos I did not want to have to justify myself to some smart arse. No one is every ones cup of tea. And I have recently read some of ur other posts re 64 Alexander and have convinced me to give it a crack as reviews were great. I started posting after concluding I need mot justify myself for my opinion. As my opinion does not change cos other ppl don't like it. If u don't like it and u explain why. U should not have to repeat urself over and over saying same thing in different way. I love going to snow lotus its close to my place Vicky is greatand girls I have met I like all for assorted reasons. And due to ur reviews I will broaden my horizons and take a trip south soon. So keep it up geezer

I have explained several times already I am not in a mission to destroy SL. I am sure there are punters that are happy to dash out the money, otherwise MOC, LPA and all the high price ops will be all gone already. Like you say everyone is entitle to their opinion and what they think is value. Someone would say $300 bucks an hour with an MOC girl is value, that’s fine.

What I am putting forward is simply the fact as I observed and simply telling other brothers what kind of charges they can expect. Brothers from the old SYD99 times may remember that I used to refine from discussing stuff inside the room as well, but those days has gone. Nowadays Chinese massage girls has gone so far on pricing that it cost our brothers so much money just for the purpose of "Fact finding" and I think it is time for us to disclose more detail on what charges to be expected. Not everyone is like you and me who know the industry so well and know what to expect. And if you look at the reply of this post, you can see opinion from both sides and I totally respect that.

You make a very good comparison with punting and dinning. It is just you and my take on the matter is different. When I go out for a meal, it is usually I am hungry and I will usually just eat whatever is cheapest with a quality I can accept, occasionally I will dash out a bit more to try out some new stuff and these adventures can be good or bad. It is as simple as that. Thai, Chinese, Jap….. what ever fill me up with the best price/quality ratio rules. The same goes to punting.[/QUOTE]

ScopionX
30-04-2012, 02:44 PM
每個人都有自己的喜好和個性,
每個人都有自己的價值觀與人生觀。
我們看不慣的事情,不一定是不好。
千萬不要用自己的標準去評價別人。

Travelmate
30-04-2012, 03:07 PM
每個人都有自己的喜好和個性,
每個人都有自己的價值觀與人生觀。
我們看不慣的事情,不一定是不好。
千萬不要用自己的標準去評價別人。

I believe writing in English is more effective.

Thanks

ScopionX
30-04-2012, 03:35 PM

Thanks
To Lonely Heart
Each people have their own fondness and personality,
Each people have their own values and the outlook on life.
We cannot get used to seeing the matter, not necessarily is bad.
But DO NOT use your own standard to appraise the others.

P.S: if you think the offers is not worth the values, so why you choose that offer? first No one force you to take that offer, even you can don't take any offer, you maked the descion by yourself, right? second, it's you ask for it, not the girl offer you, so after you choose / ask the offer and pay for it, you can jury the girls' skills is not good or somethings ealse, but you will not have ANY reason and rights to jury the value of the shop and the girls to compare other shops and girls. This is non-ethic.

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 04:04 PM

Thanks

I think it was written for lonely heart and according to Vicky, he can read Chinese alright!!

ouch
30-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Sorry LH bro wrong person . Note to self posting in traffic not smartest thung in world to to. That said the sentiment remains the same.

Lw bro I agree with u in this 100% I was long time reader and not really a contributor bcos I did not want to have to justify myself to some smart arse. No one is every ones cup of tea. And I have recently read some of ur other posts re 64 Alexander and have convinced me to give it a crack as reviews were great. I started posting after concluding I need mot justify myself for my opinion. As my opinion does not change cos other ppl don't like it. If u don't like it and u explain why. U should not have to repeat urself over and over saying same thing in different way. I love going to snow lotus its close to my place Vicky is greatand girls I have met I like all for assorted reasons. And due to ur reviews I will broaden my horizons and take a trip south soon. So keep it up geezer

I have explained several times already I am not in a mission to destroy SL. I am sure there are punters that are happy to dash out the money, otherwise MOC, LPA and all the high price ops will be all gone already. Like you say everyone is entitle to their opinion and what they think is value. Someone would say $300 bucks an hour with an MOC girl is value, that’s fine.

You make a very good comparison with punting and dinning. It is just you and my take on the matter is different. When I go out for a meal, it is usually I am hungry and I will usually just eat whatever is cheapest with a quality I can accept, occasionally I will dash out a bit more to try out some new stuff and these adventures can be good or bad. It is as simple as that. Thai, Chinese, Jap….. what ever fill me up with the best price/quality ratio rules. The same goes to punting.[/QUOTE]

lengjai
30-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Why does value keep popping up in your head?

Did Tiffany point a gun to your head and asked you for $100?

I've had 2 sessions with Tiffany and both have been memorable times. She is excellent at what she does and what she does will make you yearning for more.

Will you paying $300 at Moc guarantee you walk out with a smile on your face? Most times maybe.. But what I can assure you is that after a session with Tiffany, you will walk out with a smile..

Seriously you shouldn't be punting if price is always on your mind.. Go try out cheaper places near Granville.. Then you'd know that crappy service you get there..

If you want value go to a night club and pay an entrance fee.. Pick up chicks if you can and that is what you call value.. If you get lucky!

wannabe
30-04-2012, 08:37 PM
from the overwhelming responses.looks like lonely heart is lonely on this forum.^~^ maybe more at home at Auxxxreview.

lonely heart
30-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Woo what a storm I stir up in a tea cup. I was reading all the reply while eating my dinner and I was thinking should I sleep or should I write. Like brother ouch say I should not have to repeat myself but my personality is a bit like AHLUNGOR, just can't stay quiet to criticism. Lucky for me, ScopionX and lengjai is talking about the same thing so here we go.

If you read my post again, I did not question Tiffany’s services; I wrote at least twice that she is all what other review is about, sexy, horny good services. Did she force a 100 bucks out of my pocket of course not. I wrote at the beginning I am fully aware of the damage at this shop. She did not name her price and I did not bargain cos I don’t like bargain for extra price. I go all the way to see what she can do and it is good service.

The point I put forward was the same service can simply be have at a cheaper price elsewhere, and my opinion is we can compare while others’ opinion is you can’t compare. This seem to be a Chinese massage shop thinking, “we do Chinese massage don’t put us together with B2B massage or FS shops”.

And why can’t value be a factor, in fact value is always a factor. Are you going to pay Tiffany $300? Of course not, that is value. Even I win the lottery tomorrow value still plays a important.

It is not the first time I voiced my protest about pricing of Chinese massage shops. I am actually a Chinese massage shop addict it was fun for a few years. Alice’s, Billy’s, Belmore, Eastwood and even some city ones. I think shops and girls get greedier and greedier after business got worse in the past few years and it spread like a diseases.

And please don’t put the other operation in western suburb down just because you can afford city price. I’ve had plenty of punts in the West and North some good some bad but there are plenty of good and nice shops out there that won’t burn a hole in your wallet like Snow Lotus.

Again those who can justify the price, have fun.

hot rock
01-05-2012, 12:27 AM
司马之心 路人皆知:cool2:

bronze
01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
it is unfair to single out this place alone as not being fair value among the chinese shops. from the other places that i have seen prices seems similar. that is $20, $50, $100(wtf!!). i guess the girls try and get away with what they can and good luck to them. make as much as they can in a short time. who wants to do this shitty work anyway.

but i do agree that when it gets to $100 extra, then that starts to be in comparison with FS shops. and that is where i have my limits at $50 extras only for nude hj. $55 + $100 in a massage shop does not seem to stack up in comparison with FS shops, but then again each to their own. maybe oneday if i come across one ml to good to refuse for $100 then i would probably think with my dick to.

however, i do agree with LH in his observation that some of these girls are just FS girls working in a massage shop. only difference is they get to chose.
Ok take for example Lina. within 10 minutes of the session she started ticking me and kept asking me "what would you like to do". obviously the body scratching massage was going nowhere either. obviously massage is not her forte.... LOL.

Ok back to the original question of value for chinese shops. SL is not different to many other chinese shops in terms of prices structure and its unfair to compare these places to shops like newtown. from some of the discussions ive had with ML they would not go work there because of the free HJ making this place so busy. they said its their right to earn the tips for the hj, and i agree. newtown really is like the el-cheapo of massage shops. i think the owners here really exploit the girls for making them do free hj's thats why they are so busy and thats why you get lousy service here somtimes. they exploit the girls to give freebies to increase the turnover and obvious to the shops financial gain. lets face it who wants to do anything for free? one reason why i dont like this place, kinda feel sorry for the girls having to do free hj's to "everyone"!!
ok, i know i am going to get attacked now for offending this shop ... haha

as i said before, good luck to the girls for making as much as they can in the short time if they can get away with it. and as long as the punter is happy too. i am sure this work is not a career job. this is a very high turnover industry. next year you will get a new batch of student visas. as for fair value, well thats for each punter to decide.

peace out brothers

bronze
01-05-2012, 01:53 AM
i think vicky will thank lonely heart for creating this thread and creating all the noise for this shop. i reckon tiffany will be booked out the door solid for the next 3 weeks from curious punters. and i am one curious punter too ... haha.
i have to go on the long waiting list now .... lol

wannabe
01-05-2012, 02:27 AM
What's with all the attacks on him.

He said the punt isn't worth it and thought the money will be better spent @ other shops.

He doesn't object if others disagree with his opinion so why get mad at him for having his opinion? Value is subjective anyway.

the attacts are the result of why he said about the other people's views, not his opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者) Lonely Heart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

741 Snow Lotus not worth it, and it's not just the price....

Advertising Banner Here

Sometimes u know people are writing things just as a ad and u still fall for it because it is in your face so often. The Snow Lotus is such post and no wonder now so many writer寫手 in this forum.me and my mate also to blame as we already know the pricing and still fall for it.

you can voice your opinion without criticizing others!

IExperiment
01-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Lets not get out of hand here guys. Lonely heart is just voicing his opinion and it is good to have other views and try not to get to sensitive about it. He also mention if we wanted to go to SL thats up to us and thats final I go to SL once a week so his opinion does not sway me anyway and we will always find other venue which I did and were always hunting it is in our nature to look for more beautiful girls to play with :)

wilisno
01-05-2012, 02:51 AM
Just don't criticize others if you don't feel the same way.

IExperiment
01-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Just don't criticize others if you don't feel the same way.

Dont you start :) there already to many males with big balls :)

wilisno
01-05-2012, 03:17 AM
Dont you start :) there already to many males with big balls :)

Not me, he did it himself as bro wannabe pointed out.

Travelmate
01-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Not me, he did it himself as bro wannabe pointed out.

hahaha hahaha

oxly
01-05-2012, 08:02 AM
hahaha hahaha

haha,good thread

playerz
01-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Damn...looks like Tiffany's going to be booked out this Friday :miao:

ouch
01-05-2012, 08:57 AM
WELL went to sl last night had booked Rita but enroute Vicky told me hadbooking at 7.20 was surprised since in afternoon I had booked for 7. Vicky told me Tiffany was working. So I thought take opportunity to see what all the bother was about.. I wad surprised at how small she was.and initially thought maybe too skinny for me. Was proved VERY WRONG LATER. AMAZING FIGURE .she is very very cute , she knows it and plays up to it if u got it flaunt it I say. She was much friendlier than cici on first appointment. Having said that 2 very different personalities and both quite delectable in their own way.. for me I will definitely see her again and soon other bros permitting of course as I no get back to city til 7ish.ot

ouch
01-05-2012, 09:02 AM
WELL went to sl last night had booked Rita but enroute Vicky told me hadbooking at 7.20 was surprised since in afternoon I had booked for 7. Vicky told me Tiffany was working. So I thought take opportunity to see what all the bother was about.. I wad surprised at how small she was.and initially thought maybe too skinny for me. Was proved VERY WRONG LATER. AMAZING FIGURE .she is very very cute , she knows it and plays up to it if u got it flaunt it I say. She was much friendlier than cici on first appointment. Having said that 2 very different personalities and both quite delectable in their own way.. for me I will definitely see her again and soon other bros permitting of course as I no get back to city til 7ish.ot

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Just a note I am not even going to border to reply to people who just write a few posts and half of them singing and dancing in the SL thread

I do want to reply to brother Bronze's post about pricing been fair or not fair though

U have your point. but there is a bit of history behind this and I tried not to get into that to avoid people telling me to move on. But since you have mentioned it here we go.

All this started (and many of our brothers) started in the days in Burwood 1 (Now 143 Marrickville), Burwood 8 (gone), Burwood 2 (Now 501) and Alice's (Ashfiels). It was $45 all included. Extra is like $20-$30 can get clothers off or even BJ, and sure $50 can get FS 80% of the time. Then Burwood got clean up and while Burwood 2 resurface at Newtown as 501, this tradition has been retain since then. ie HJ included. You will not believe at a point 501 is where every girl want to go and work cos it is so busy.

Now that the massage shop business has become much harder to make money, the owner and girls trying to milk as much out of customer as possible and with many old shops and old girls gone. The new ones is making tiping $20 for HJ a norm. This changed the price scale as no one would willing to take their clothes off for $30 anymore so nude gone up to $50 and so FS go up to $70 or $80 and in many case in many case $100.

Now coming from where we were before and when other type of shop has not put their price up and many has gone down. You can’t help feeling what I am feeling.

Off to work Brothers.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Haha, brother LH, thanks for the history lessons on Chinese massage shops in Sydney, i didnt know any of these, in fact i had not been to a Chinese massage shop until i started working in the city in 99, and mainly went Chequers and Zanadu and later when Babylon opened and they were all quite expensive. That's before Korean massage were even introduced. Some times i went to 101 Bathurst St. just to have some cheap releases by Asian girls mostly Thai and if i believe correctly it was $60/30 $90/45, $120/60, thats nude B2B!!

Before that, i was in the Eastern suburb mainly and At Michelle in Bondi Junction was my shop, thats back in when Michelle was the receptionist, her sister Raquel was working (ugly old woman, and i was talked into and saw her once WTF!), and Misty was her no 1 girl, and that was still the place i had most of my beautiful memories:

19 yr old Aussie blonde babe Tamara with 34 DD Cup! The American girl Mona (whom i met privately in Hong Kong....haha, ), the French girl Emmanuelle whom i had a Xmas lunch party (drinking Moet!!) for 3 hr in the apartment, Sia whom had the biggest pair of natural big tits i have ever seen, Danielle the Swedish student studying in the Blue Mountain hotel school who built like Bridgit Neilsen (Rocky's ex but all natural), and the busty and very cute receptionist Jessica who only changed to work massage for one week and then quitted forever but i saw her twice that week......lol ......one of my proudest achievement.....haha

And the prices used to be $60/30, $80/45, $100/hr and nude b2b from the start. But the prices went up very quickly over the next few years, i think before they moved to Rushcutter Bay, the hourly had gone to $150 already. And now $150/30 and $220/hr........WTF!!

Anyone still remember $90/30 min at Tiffany's (99 Albion) ? and you want to complain about prices going up!!!

Those were the good old day!!

Showing our age here! Didn't we??

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 11:27 AM
I go to SL once a week so his opinion does not sway me anyway and we will always find other venue which I did and were always hunting it is in our nature to look for more beautiful girls to play with :)

Hi Brother IE.

Long time no see, didn't know that you go to Snow Lotus once a week, haven't seen any AR from you, will be great if you can share your views here, well, if you go there once a week, I would assume that you are a happy customers, who have you been seeing??

Please share,

Cheers

lengjai
01-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Brother Lonelyheart,

Please don't take it as a personal hit towards you with my comments earlier!

I'm a regular at a number of other fs places and have had very bad experiences as well.. Even poplar st, I've had good and bad times! I'll write up a review shortly of Tiffany.. To be honest Tiffany isn't my favourite there! Emma is!

I still want to thank you and I'm sure a lot if bros appreciate your opinion! Keep it coming!
:0

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Haha, brother LH........times i went to 101 Bathurst St. just to have some cheap releases by Asian girls mostly Thai and if i believe correctly it was $60/30 $90/45, $120/60, thats nude B2B!!

I just want to zoom in what the above you write. You say it was back in 99 so that is 13 years now and thai massage price has not change. The other massage joins that you mention I simply got priced out right away already so I can't comment on.

You also go to 5 Star so you know their price has been flat for the past few years. Sakuara use to charge 120-130 is now $110. I think (not sure) but even stiletto has not change price for a while. Then there is the endless $80 half hour joins that we can find in chinese newspapaer which you can easily find a few Tiffany style girl there. So what the hell make City chinese massage girls think they can charges 20, 50, 100. It is not just SL. I have said the on the Wishway thread before as will.

Of course you wil say that you can't compare different shops and we already established that is just a difference in opinion.

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Oh just to add. Any massage shop that is armed with a set of girls like what Vicky has now, plus a writter for the shop and a few supporter in the forum will be able to rise up like SL. Remember Sharky and other brothers contribution to the 501 thread while there was a set of star in 501 the effect is very similar.

With the current line up of 501, I am sure I can write them up to their glory days again with a few sampling session. I just do not want to loose the neutral status thats all.

The question you really should ask is can the shop last once this honey moon period is gone and with a few stars leaving the shop. Will SL just fall back to another rip off city shop without talent. You think 501 is quiet now?? Not really. Just before was exceptional and now just return to normal and they are still doing well.

Travelmate
01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
All this started (and many of our brothers) started in the days in Burwood 1 (Now 143 Marrickville), Burwood 8 (gone), Burwood 2 (Now 501) and Alice's (Ashfiels). It was $45 all included. Extra is like $20-$30 can get clothers off or even BJ, and sure $50 can get FS 80% of the time. Then Burwood got clean up and while Burwood 2 resurface at Newtown as 501, this tradition has been retain since then. ie HJ included. You will not believe at a point 501 is where every girl want to go and work cos it is so busy.

This is the most important part and it was true!!
But non-exist anymore, what a pity!

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh just to add. Any massage shop that is armed with a set of girls like what Vicky has now, plus a writter for the shop and a few supporter in the forum will be able to rise up like SL. Remember Sharky and other brothers contribution to the 501 thread while there was a set of star in 501 the effect is very similar.

With the current line up of 501, I am sure I can write them up to their glory days again with a few sampling session. I just do not want to loose the neutral status thats all.

The question you really should ask is can the shop last once this honey moon period is gone and with a few stars leaving the shop. Will SL just fall back to another rip off city shop without talent. You think 501 is quiet now?? Not really. Just before was exceptional and now just return to normal and they are still doing well.

So finally, this is what that was all about!!

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 03:43 PM
What do you mean???

lengjai
01-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Sorry Alunghor, I didn't get it either!

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I think he is trying to say I stir up all this to show what I can do for a shop in this forum. And when David saw this he will give me freebie and write for 501. Obviously he has not seen what I wrote in the Newtown thread today. It will be even more interesting if he saw what I write about my friend’s shop before (that bloody shit hole, another overpriced city rip off)……….

Sorry if I am wrong

smd
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
it's not about the price
it's just i find the girls aren't my cup of tea
the best looking so far i've seen cici (face+body) won't even make it in golden flower line up
they are not typical young, slim & tall girls

one girl, i can't even stand her face & didn't cum

and don't give me that "everyone is entitled to his own opinion & beauty is subjective matter" shit
because i'm entitled to mine as well

return factor : unlikely but keep monitoring

lengjai
01-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok ok..

I get it.. Id still visit SL.. the lineup can get better, and services can always improve with any shop..

Don't just hammer snow lotus as all shops are a hit and miss, especially with the negotiable extras you pay. You can always say no to extras, I've done it already with other girls, no harm done.

sharky
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
What's a interesting thread:miao:Bring back a lot of memories in all the Burwood shops.
I havn't been to SL but reading all the post:love:the only gal I like to try is Tiffany:slobber:
She is short,size 6,small ball ball n very naughty:slobber:my cup of tea.

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Ok ok..

I get it.. Id still visit SL.. the lineup can get better, and services can always improve with any shop..

Don't just hammer snow lotus as all shops are a hit and miss, especially with the negotiable extras you pay. You can always say no to extras, I've done it already with other girls, no harm done.

That may not work. Although I am not a SL regular so I cannot confirm. Some posted here or Auxxxreview suggested that SL girls are expecting customer to ask extra, especially the clothes off option. When you don't take up extra or jsut go for the $20, there has been report that the girl will be unhappy and make client feel very unplesent.

noeyedeer
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Good on you bro LH, keep it cuming and show your true colours, I'm with you all the way.
Back to the good old days in Burwood, you'd not need to negotiate the extras most of the time. everyone knew the prices, girls are happy, we (punters) are happy.
I'm not a regular @ SL, Vicky is friendly & down to earth, she went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and her angels are friendly as well, but extras are bit expensive and sort of made me reluctant to return for a repeat visit once the initial urge is gone.
If these angels can keep this trend going, sooner rather than later it will spread like a virus and other girls in this industry will copy and follow, then even the milfs & chops will do the same, making a fun & relaxing hours of massage less afforable.
That's my 2 cents worth of thought.
Stand up bros, say NO to extras (overpriced) !!!

lonely heart
02-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Bro noeyedeer
That is bloody unlikely to happen. Chinese massage shops has the worse pricing system in the adult industry. Most of the time the girls make the call for how much they ask for services. It is not uncommon that the girls have an agreement behind the boss’ back and agree on a price on extras. That is esssentally what destroyed this industry. I guess we have Alice and Billy to blame for. Why the fuck didn’t they set the rate up like the Thai B2B massage. So lets say suddenly a girl or the girls want to increase ther extra charge, then is absolutely not a fucking thing that Vicky or the customer can do.

wilisno
02-05-2012, 12:44 PM
The pricing destroying the industry ??? How did you come to that conclusion ? ;) ;) ;) I thought the massage industry is booming at the moment, going from strength to strength due to this sort of attractions, new ones opening up ever so often !

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Just a note I am not even going to border to reply to people who just write a few posts and half of them singing and dancing in the SL thread

I do want to reply to brother Bronze's post about pricing been fair or not fair though

U have your point. but there is a bit of history behind this and I tried not to get into that to avoid people telling me to move on. But since you have mentioned it here we go.

Now that the massage shop business has become much harder to make money, the owner and girls trying to milk as much out of customer as possible and with many old shops and old girls gone. The new ones is making tiping $20 for HJ a norm. This changed the price scale as no one would willing to take their clothes off for $30 anymore so nude gone up to $50 and so FS go up to $70 or $80 and in many case in many case $100.

Now coming from where we were before and when other type of shop has not put their price up and many has gone down. You can’t help feeling what I am feeling.

Off to work Brothers.

I have to disagree what you are saying, you mean all ML should be standardised and charge the same low price for HJ, taking clothes off, BJ and even FS, who do you think you are, and you want to treat the massage girls like slave labour to satisfy your cheap lust??

The massage girls ( not only SL) are human and they have rights and eventhough they work in massage shop, they have a choice to choose what services they are happy and willing to provide, they are not prostitutes, if they are, they would have worked in a brotheles.

Like brother Ahlungor said, if you want FS, go to a FS shops and the cheapest shops is 501 and you can get a free HJ there too. But SL and all the other Chinese shops in city area don't have a set price because the girls work for themselves and I don't think Vicky or any other bosses can or should force the girl to do Hj for free and get nake for another $10 or $20, they have right and they can choice, you don't like it, go somewhere else and stop complainting.

What if the customer is ugly and dirty or have a really bad BO and the girl don't want to serve and do extras, in FS she has no choice but in MS she does, that's why they work in MS instead. I sure all decent human being will understand.

And I am a paying customer at Snow Lotus and I like Cici, Tiffany and Emma there, eventhough I can have much cheaper girls elsewhere, so what??

I also was the reg.customer in MOC, BM, 5* and 22 if I use your head to think about the kind of "value ", so I can also complain them? why I need to pay $300-350 to them? why I don't just go to 5*/22 for better service just only $180, as someone say b4, Tiffany/CiCi may not have a chance to lineup in GF, but I can tell, they 100% can line up at MOC/BM if they want to, some of the girls there were even worse than Tiffany/CiCi, so $100 is nothing at all, what do you thinking in you head? when we go to punting, we will just thinking for Fun and get the smile afterward, then the price is worth it, who will care about the budget of it, only the one who are bargain their budget will ask for cheaper price or even free FS.The food in AU also price up a lot, I used to be eat a lunch for $5 15 years ago, and now nearly $20, why you don't complain them?

Hey! Wake up mate, this is what's the world going on nowadays in the organisation, not 10-20 years ago, which girls want to get FS in cheap price as they were not ugly at all, there have no free lunch anymore.
As I said b4, and I am going to say it again,
" DO NOT use your own standard to appraise the others"

IExperiment
02-05-2012, 04:58 PM
I have to disagree what you are saying, you mean all ML should be standardised and charge the same low price for HJ, taking clothes off, BJ and even FS, who do you think you are, and you want to treat the massage girls like slave labour to satisfy your cheap lust??

The massage girls ( not only SL) are human and they have rights and eventhough they work in massage shop, they have a choice to choose what services they are happy and willing to provide, they are not prostitutes, if they are, they would have worked in a brotheles.

Like brother Ahlungor said, if you want FS, go to a FS shops and the cheapest shops is 501 and you can get a free HJ there too. But SL and all the other Chinese shops in city area don't have a set price because the girls work for themselves and I don't think Vicky or any other bosses can or should force the girl to do Hj for free and get nake for another $10 or $20, they have right and they can choice, you don't like it, go somewhere else and stop complainting.

What if the customer is ugly and dirty or have a really bad BO and the girl don't want to serve and do extras, in FS she has no choice but in MS she does, that's why they work in MS instead. I sure all decent human being will understand.

And I am a paying customer at Snow Lotus and I like Cici, Tiffany and Emma there, eventhough I can have much cheaper girls elsewhere, so what??

I also was the reg.customer in MOC, BM, 5* and 22 if I use your head to think about the kind of "value ", so I can also complain them? why I need to pay $300-350 to them? why I don't just go to 5*/22 for better service just only $180, as someone say b4, Tiffany/CiCi may not have a chance to lineup in GF, but I can tell, they 100% can line up at MOC/BM if they want to, some of the girls there were even worse than Tiffany/CiCi, so $100 is nothing at all, what do you thinking in you head? when we go to punting, we will just thinking for Fun and get the smile afterward, then the price is worth it, who will care about the budget of it, only the one who are bargain their budget will ask for cheaper price or even free FS.The food in AU also price up a lot, I used to be eat a lunch for $5 15 years ago, and now nearly $20, why you don't complain them?

Hey! Wake up mate, this is what's the world going on nowadays in the organisation, not 10-20 years ago, which girls want to get FS in cheap price as they were not ugly at all, there have no free lunch anymore.

This is correct you cannot compared all the girls to be same price. I dont mind having another session with Rossi for $2K at the end of the year when I am available for O/N :) so yes pricing will always be different on girls after all they are all different individual.

wilisno
02-05-2012, 06:53 PM

Well said bro ! Just like going to a concert, some pay $400 for a standing position near the stage while others pay $50 with a seat for the same concert ! Who's to judge who's wrong either way ! As long as they're happy !

ouch
02-05-2012, 10:57 PM
It's all relevant to ur own experience. To me this place is underpriced. I used to go to Babylon for the evening admittedly facilities are a little more grandiose. But in the end I'd pay close to 250 including tips for masseuse and locker room. I enjoyed the seats and big TVs and spa steam etc and girls were some gorgeous some soso and service unless u go same girl was very variable but i still went one or 2 times a week. Sl girls are all very nice all very different personas . SLnot all are the best masseuses on the planet , but some are very good. I feel for the guys who read the good times a lot of us here have reported who go in and expect the works straight away. It's a MASSAGE SHOP. NOT A KNOCK SHOP. GIRLS PANTS DON'T JUST FALL OFF COS U PAY UR 55$ . I go to a.massage shop for massage and if I cos like girl I go back. In this case I like several at sl all lovely all lovely girls and all for different reasons. If something extra happens above and beyond the normal one day happens great if not great time still had and still works out at half what I used to pay. And at babylon I never knew owner and owner did not give a rats ass what I thought of my time there. At sl the lady in charge cares a lot and tries to please everyone .but that is just not possible. If u don't like the place or the price fair enough . Go some where else means I won't wait to see who I like. I been to a lot of massage shops around Sydney and as far as value for dollar spent to ratio of enjoyment factor. Sl wins by a country mile and props to Ahlungor for exposing this gem as its close to home and I enjoy it. If anyone thinks they got better value shops good for you go there . While I can sl does the job nicely for me

IExperiment
03-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Bro noeyedeer
That is bloody unlikely to happen. Chinese massage shops has the worse pricing system in the adult industry. Most of the time the girls make the call for how much they ask for services. It is not uncommon that the girls have an agreement behind the boss’ back and agree on a price on extras. That is esssentally what destroyed this industry. I guess we have Alice and Billy to blame for. Why the fuck didn’t they set the rate up like the Thai B2B massage. So lets say suddenly a girl or the girls want to increase ther extra charge, then is absolutely not a fucking thing that Vicky or the customer can do.

This is true but thats call sales tactic. You sound like now your complaining to much and taking it a bit personal as your first post seem pretty fair and ofcourse your welcome to post about 501 but at the end of the day If lungor happy to promote SL as he like the shop and get along its up to him and some of us will say yep thats true and some will say well I did not have that experience and thats it. I actually paid more extra :) but this is up to me and what service I got :)

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 03:02 AM
This is correct you cannot compared all the girls to be same price. I dont mind having another session with Rossi for $2K at the end of the year when I am available for O/N :) so yes pricing will always be different on girls after all they are all different individual.

Out of all this is this first one I want ot reply. Even the girls compare between themselves first there was the rest of the inner west girls complaining Belmore 1 girls make them so cheap. After that city massage girls saying inner west girls so cheap. Then now the most common one I heard is The rest complaining 501 girls is so cheap. In all thiese cases the later ones want to only do half the work of the former and make double the money.

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 03:21 AM

1. I never say they are slaves did I? So you think 501 slave their girls ??
2 I did not say they are force to do sex of even HJ, I just say each price should be a fixed rate.
3 The girls can decided the price is the main problem, That is the part that i think 501 did very well. As the customer won't get upset. Again you can not do certathis revives but if you do you have to stay in a price range.
4 if there is someone they dont want to do they can. You think FS girls have to do everyone?? You have not read enough complain about 5*.
5 I was taking stuf in the space of last 7-8 years not 20. and in the punting joins that I go, everywhere has sstay flat or go down in price except chinese massage joins. I never say babylon Midas did I.
6 it is me that should say "DO NOT use your own standard to appraise the others" Cost that is what your reply is all about.

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 03:44 AM
The pricing destroying the industry ??? How did you come to that conclusion ? ;) ;) ;) I thought the massage industry is booming at the moment, going from strength to strength due to this sort of attractions, new ones opening up ever so often !

You have no idea how tough is most chinese massage right now, and no this is not my opinion, its facts that told by owner of shops. Main reason:
1 Less supply of girls because of difficulty of getting a visa and the high aus dollar.
2 Very few girls like to learn massage these days, especially the young ones, they just want stand there and look pretty…..and milk $50 off you.
3 Many girls rather go to work in FS rather than massage cos it is less work more money.
4 What’s left who willing to work in massage shop asking higher price and drive customer away
5 FS shops dropping price like hell
Not every shop is SL or 501. In fact The most common format is owner + 1 to 2 girls And it will be lucky the shop has more than 10 jobs a day.

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Just some house keeping

I started this as a review of Tiffany at 741. It seems to me apparently some people are object to negative comments. So they will go out and attack whatever negative was written. In my case price (as I have not right any other negative comment about the girl). Someone say “DO NOT use your own standard to appraise the others”. And this is exactly what some people is doing here. It was my test drive of the girl, it was my $155 and it is my after report so I can say whatever the hell I want (by the way I was being very nice, except the pricing comment).

Just another though, many critiser of my opinion has mainly contribute to the SL thread, and reaction seem over reacted coming from a punter. I suspect some members are related to the shop and not happy that I am exposing so much operation stuff for a massage shop.

Again Just a though.

IExperiment
03-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Just some house keeping

I started this as a review of Tiffany at 741. It seems to me apparently some people are object to negative comments. So they will go out and attack whatever negative was written. In my case price (as I have not right any other negative comment about the girl). Someone say “DO NOT use your own standard to appraise the others”. And this is exactly what some people is doing here. It was my test drive of the girl, it was my $155 and it is my after report so I can say whatever the hell I want (by the way I was being very nice, except the pricing comment).

Just another though, many critiser of my opinion has mainly contribute to the SL thread, and reaction seem over reacted coming from a punter. I suspect some members are related to the shop and not happy that I am exposing so much operation stuff for a massage shop.

Again Just a though.

I wont attack you I will advice you that your original post seem fair from your side but if you keep carrying on and your just making yourself looks a bit silly as others have put forward what they think and it is fair as well, about pricing its time to move on and dont get carried away. Like I said it is a free country who ever wanted to pay what ever is up to them. You made your point in your first post and best not to bring to much other information. Ofcourse every girl wanted to get better money we all wanted more money dont we :)

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I wont attack you I will advice you that your original post seem fair from your side but if you keep carrying on and your just making yourself looks a bit silly as others have put forward what they think and it is fair as well, about pricing its time to move on and dont get carried away. Like I said it is a free country who ever wanted to pay what ever is up to them. You made your point in your first post and best not to bring to much other information. Ofcourse every girl wanted to get better money we all wanted more money dont we :)

Don’t worry, I am all fine with people attacking, got use to that as a long time poster in OZbargain.

I totally agree it is a free country who ever wanted to pay whatever is up to them (I did say have fun for those who can afford it did I). You don't see me complaining in the Midas threads or 5 Star thread. It is unfortunate that I never stay silent to criticism just like AHLUNGOR. Bear in mind a lot of the discussion surface because others' criticism.

There was no secret that I am against city Chinese massage shop price, SL is not the first shop that I call rip off. There were 822, then Wishway and a few others. I never want this turn into a price argument thread if it was not so much suspicious protective reply for this shop.

Actually there is three types of replys, the for, against and neutral. It is the way that some against replies are writtten look suspicious to me.

wilisno
03-05-2012, 12:53 PM
You have no idea how tough is most chinese massage right now, and no this is not my opinion, its facts that told by owner of shops. Main reason:
1 Less supply of girls because of difficulty of getting a visa and the high aus dollar.
2 Very few girls like to learn massage these days, especially the young ones, they just want stand there and look pretty…..and milk $50 off you.
3 Many girls rather go to work in FS rather than massage cos it is less work more money.
4 What’s left who willing to work in massage shop asking higher price and drive customer away
5 FS shops dropping price like hell
Not every shop is SL or 501. In fact The most common format is owner + 1 to 2 girls And it will be lucky the shop has more than 10 jobs a day.

Every business owner will tell you business is tough ! Lol. And competition is always there, just because the industry is booming, that's why more and more shops are opening, resulting in fewer jobs per workers, the number of workers might have doubled over the last 2 years ! Dropping prices is natural in a competition for business, doesn't reflect that the industry is dying. Let give it another year to see if the industry is destroyed, eh ?

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Actually just saw AHLUNGOR mention there is a buy 10 get 1 free in SL which effectively work out to be $50 over 11 session. Not bad for city shop price. I prefer she just charge $50 an hour straight away. An thats why 501 don't have this scheme. May be AHLUNGOR can suggest Vicky to get a provider code from health fund so she can do rebate. I am more than happy for Vicky to do a normal massage for me, very good skills and will be a bargain if there is health fund rebate.

lengjai
03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Lonelyheart, I feel for you.

Perhaps we should do a punt crawl one evening together? Get a group of guys together to discuss our experiences!?

I've been pretty silent of who is good or bad and my punting days have been long! I'm sure this way it would put your mind at ease to prove to you that a are not affiliated with any massage or fs shop!

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Lonelyheart, I feel for you.

Perhaps we should do a punt crawl one evening together? Get a group of guys together to discuss our experiences!?

I've been pretty silent of who is good or bad and my punting days have been long! I'm sure this way it would put your mind at ease to prove to you that a are not affiliated with any massage or fs shop!

Nah Ahlungor will be waiting for me outside with his Camry to run me down. No one has to proof to each other anything. It is a forum. Some people think i am good some people think I am bad. That is the nature of forum I will hold same judgement against other poster too.

noeyedeer
03-05-2012, 11:41 PM
SL with health Fund rebate ?
Not a good idea, bro LH
Then bro ALG & Vicky can spot U & me instantly, BAD MOVE, bro
He He.

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 08:30 AM
I think LH brother is correct that there is a (or a group) of SL contributor actively trying to shield the shop from negative comments and at the same time looking for every opportunity in any thread to promote the shop. Very dirty tactics. At lease you are keeping your comments to your own thread. Some people simply don't have forum manor. Good job mate.

cygnus_hyoga0123
05-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Brother noeyedeer,

Have you try Taffiny or any girl in this shop, what is your take on their quality and servise

cygnus_hyoga0123
05-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Any new review on Tiffany

woodcock
05-05-2012, 11:01 AM
After so many recent reviews of tiffany im sure we all know what her services and charges are like.... I dont think any new reviews will be much different unless she offering other extras such as anal for example..

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 12:16 PM
General question.. most extras you get do you ask/pay before the deed or after?

Please check your PM shortly.

Cheers

slarty
05-05-2012, 01:45 PM
General question.. most extras you get do you ask/pay before the deed or after?

Based on my experience from all shops not just SL, you usually talk to the girl about the price of extras at the 'please turn over' part of the massage. Extras are usually paid for at the end of the session.

Of course some punters like to negotiate extras and pay up front.

Travelmate
05-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Based on my experience from all shops not just SL, you usually talk to the girl about the price of extras at the 'please turn over' part of the massage. Extras are usually paid for at the end of the session.

This is really turn off, listening and nego to pricelist

slarty
05-05-2012, 02:33 PM
That's bad enough. On occasion the girl will ask for the payment up front as well. So you have to get up from the massage table go over and get your wallet and pay her while still undressed. Cringe city.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 03:12 PM

Well, most of the time I am just a cheap skate punter and my weekly massage budget is $100.00 so last year when I was seeing Yuki at 288 almost every week, I built up a bit of savings as she only costed me $80.00 a shot, (even when I offered her $100 more for nude, she turned me down.........lol) - and if my football team won then I have more money to spend, if not, have to wait for another week (and my two punting budget is totally separated!!).

While I am cheap, I don't like to bargain with ML's at all, if I can't afford it, I won't go or just DIY, what's the point of getting a $10, $20 cheaper price from the poor girl. Don't get me wrong, I know full well a lot of these MLs probably take home more money than I every week, so most of them are not "poor" at all. But negotiating the prices for extras with ML is just not my thing.

Sure, I don't mind going to 501/532 where HJ is included, so for a nude HJ over there, I shall pay $80/hr vs. $105 at Snow Lotus. But it is always the girls whom I am meeting with rather than the $25 savings that will affect my decision of where to go. However, during the week, I can just walk to SL, so it is a no brainer. To go to Newtown during the week, I have to take a taxi (which I had done so many times before when I so wanted to meet Sasa there on Wednesdays only......and I felt so guilty for the services she gave me vs. the money I paid her - when I have to pay another $40 for taxi, I would rather give her more!!) or take the company car which is always inconvenient. But then on the other hand, on the Saturdays, when I drive to the city, it is so much easier to find parking at Newtown and 288 vs in the city, so the tide swing the other way.

It's so funny that our heart and our head sometimes can not even make the decision on which massage lady to see, the decision is made by the convenience of transportation...........WTF!!!

So for me, I am more concern about how to get to the massage shop and who is working on which day rather than can I negotiate a $10 off from the ML, honestly, if I like her, I'll just pay whatever she wants to charge. BTW, to make things simple, I pay everything upfront for my regular girls so they know what I want. if occasionally I am in the right mood for more, they'll know straight away too...........haha

Again, there is no right or wrong way, just be gentle and nice to the girls and whatever you feel right and comfortable.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:question:

Travelmate
05-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I never nego ...

More interesting point is ,most of the ML not give me any price list. (Sometimes I read this thread, so many brothers said they have a chance to nego and asking the girl, how much for BJ, how much for FS .. when and how to ask ...etc). I an lacking of opportunity to experience these questions...

I have tried few times, they all say, pay whatever amount you want.
My normal experience is things just float as itself ... I think this is the real definition of 'punting'....

This is just me!

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 03:20 PM
That's bad enough. On occasion the girl will ask for the payment up front as well. So you have to get up from the massage table go over and get your wallet and pay her while still undressed. Cringe city.

I have heard so many stories from different MLs about some bastards after getting the extras, ran off without paying the tips or said he didn't have enough money for the tips end up either getting the extras for free or only paying part of what was agreed. Put yourself in the girls shoes, if your got burnt a few times, would you not be on high alert when seeing a new client - regulars or repeat customers of course will always be trusted.

Blame it on those scrums!!

:fire::burn::fire:

slarty
05-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Hmmm. I never said anything about haggling in my post. To clarify, I was merely saying at what point in time the price is usually agreed- this was in response to Bro Boner's general question. What I had in mind is that there are different kinds of extras and these attract different prices.

Not sure why in response there is such a long diatribe about paying what the girl asks.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 03:31 PM
And this is a true story, one girl from Gardeners Road told me that three times she got stuffed up by customers from the same ethnic background, twice the guy got dressed and just ran out the door - luckily , the massage fees was already collected up front, it was just her $50 for the nude HJ, and another time the guy (same nationality as the previous two) said he only has $20 while the negotiated tips was $50, the girl called the mamasan in, no use, so in the end she has to take the $20.00 since then, everytime she serve a customer from the same nationality, no way Jose, money up front and just like what brother slarty said here, she ask the client to get up and get the money for her first, if not, she rather not provide it. But can you blame her??

Blame it on those scrums!!

:fire::burn::fire:

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Hmmm. I never said anything about haggling in my post. To clarify, I was merely saying at what point in time the price is usually agreed- this was in response to Bro Boner's general question. What I had in mind is that there are different kinds of extras and these attract different prices.

Not sure why in response there is such a long diatribe about paying what the girl asks.

Sorry Brother slarty,

Absolutely nothing against you, I just got carried away when I start to type.............haha

Always my problem, talk too much and don't know when to shut up.

Can't help it, sitting in my office on a Saturday waiting for time past and the game doesn't start until 5.30pm.......lol

You have a nice day mate,

Cheers

:cool2:

slarty
05-05-2012, 03:39 PM
NP Ahlungor. As for the 'pay before' thingie, I was more referring to getting up and fumbling through your pants pocket for the cash whilst in the nude. A man's body isn't the most beautiful thing to look at (for most men anyway).
I understand why some girls prefer to get payment up front. Must be some drop kick customers out there.

By the way I think we support the same team.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 03:49 PM
By the way I think we support the same team.

Just hope that your team is not wearing BLACK!!

Haha,

Go the Broncos!!

I think the 1, 6, 7 and 9 will all have a big game this afternoon, I hope so, I need all of them to fire and win by 13+ !!

slarty
05-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Broncos got a bit of a touch up unfortunately. Pretty good effort not to fade away in the last 10 minutes when the game was gone.

lonely heart
05-05-2012, 10:40 PM
After so many recent reviews of tiffany im sure we all know what her services and charges are like.... I dont think any new reviews will be much different unless she offering other extras such as anal for example..

Tiffany with anal......woo that will make people que all the way to china town. Just thinking about it make my little brother go up:slobber:. Shit everywhere is city close now. Need to go to junk off talk later.

cygnus_hyoga0123
06-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Tiffany with anal......woo that will make people que all the way to china town. Just thinking about it make my little brother go up:slobber:. Shit everywhere is city close now. Need to go to junk off talk later.

Nice one LH brother, that will surly worth the extra. BTW saw that review u quoted in auxxxreview. That guy claim he did her for a good old 40 minutes.. You guys must be kidding me right??? If I do that I will certainly need an ambulance stand by to take me out of the shop...... No hang on I will surely die cos the ambulance will be distracted by the girls and got no time to attend to me. HaHa.

IExperiment
06-05-2012, 11:05 PM

So your still interested doing anal with Tiff if she let you :) thinking about it gave you a hard on :) I deffenetly got to see this girl than as one minutes your complaining about her price but still give you a hard on she must be quite hot than.

lonely heart
07-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh don't get me wrong.. If she does anal, for the same price than she would be a bargain. Think about your DD push in in and out of her tigh little ass...... OMG haha that is a challenge for you my friend.

syd_p1e
07-05-2012, 12:26 PM
What's a interesting thread:miao:Bring back a lot of memories in all the Burwood shops.
I havn't been to SL but reading all the post:love:the only gal I like to try is Tiffany:slobber:
She is short,size 6,small ball ball n very naughty:slobber:my cup of tea.

Hi Bro Sharky, how do you compare Tiffany and Michelle (from NT 501), I just tried Michelle yesterday, but haven't try Tiffany yet, she always fully book.

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 12:57 PM
WELL, it is getting more comparison here!!
Good thing or bad thing ....
I suppose to be constructive!

lonely heart
07-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Need I say more?? Both new but just for the look Michelle wins hands down. Tiffany seem more cunning. But again, I never been with these two. Just my observation.
BTW we are talking about Taffiny in 501 Newtown. Just to clarify.

ScopionX
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh don't get me wrong.. If she does anal, for the same price than she would be a bargain. Think about your DD push in in and out of her tigh little ass...... OMG haha that is a challenge for you my friend.

C'mon you guys, give Tiffany a break, she is just a poor youth student trying to make a living and pay her school fees by working in a massage shop. And she is not asking for charity, she provides a service and if you don't like, go somewhere else. why keep fucking her name around?? She is so upset about all this nasty talks on her and crying all the time, she is thinking of quitting and go work some where else, is that what you want? forcing a young girl to quit by embarassing her over and over again. Why keep talking about Tiffany doing this and doing that, why not talk about other girls in 501 and Oasis doing anal and DD?? She works because she has no other choice, don't need your pity but please leave her alone and have some human decency.

wilisno
07-05-2012, 06:00 PM
C'mon you guys, give Tiffany a break, she is just a poor youth student trying to make a living and pay her school fees by working in a massage shop. And she is not asking for charity, she provides a service and if you don't like, go somewhere else. why keep fucking her name around?? She is so upset about all this nasty talks on her and crying all the time, she is thinking of quitting and go work some where else, is that what you want? forcing a young girl to quit by embarassing her over and over again. Why keep talking about Tiffany doing this and doing that, why not talk about other girls in 501 and Oasis doing anal and DD?? She works because she has no other choice, don't need your pity but please leave her alone and have some human decency.

I've never seen Tiffany, but I do agree with you bro !

lonely heart
07-05-2012, 06:52 PM
It is obviously a joke. Don't tell me someone is going to turn this into "Newtown girl enter beauty pageant MKII".

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

wilisno
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Better not ! No tolerance on this thing !

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 07:41 PM
It is obviously a joke. Don't tell me someone is going to turn this into "Newtown girl enter beauty pageant MKII".

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Brother LH, don't touch that topic again.
we all knows those girls too well.
They all disappear from 501 already.
Why start again???

eazylove4u
08-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Sorry guys i just want to ask, what does tiffany looks like? Small about 150-160?

Ok tits and very horny eyes? If thats not the rigt desc, i've been sold a dud by vicky last week!

lonely heart
08-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Sorry guys i just want to ask, what does tiffany looks like? Small about 150-160?

Ok tits and very horny eyes? If thats not the rigt desc, i've been sold a dud by vicky last week!

Anymore info brother, I am sure AHLUNGOR will be more happy to look into the situation for you.

IExperiment
08-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Mine are not accusations you have put it out there for all and sundry to see . The only ones committing rude and inappropriate comments are u and ur alter ego. U don't like the replies then shut it. Don't get u started Dick head u haven't shut up that's the problem I defended ur right to express ur opinion but all you do is belittle this girl . If u don't like my comments just stick to plugging oasis in ur own thread. Where is the joke ? There is none a joke makes people laugh everyone is entitled to an opinion but if u keep picking at sl and tiffany guarantee u will find my comments a lot more regular and insulting
See if the little bully likes being bullied .

Actually I cant see him bullying dont be to sensitive people just tell LH please dont used the Anal word if you dont like it as a joke as I will also apoligized :) also If Tiff is reading this, I will wanted to see her and spread the love :) I promised I will :) like I mention before Vicky told me to see her a while back when I was a regular of some one else there.

Travelmate
08-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I am getting excited reading after reviews ....... from all brothers including myself.

But most importantly,I love to have more fun, that is all punting is all about. I will not upset those pretty girls because I love to see them again.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2012, 12:58 PM
also If Tiff is reading this, I will wanted to see her and spread the love :) I promised I will :) like I mention before Vicky told me to see her a while back when I was a regular of some one else there.

Hi Brother IE,

Who was the ML that you have been regular with, please share.........haha

Cheers

Or PM me if too juicy......lol

lonely heart
08-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Hmm. wonder who ordered the clean up, not that I objected to it, just wondering.

IExperiment
09-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi Brother IE,

Who was the ML that you have been regular with, please share.........haha

Cheers

Or PM me if too juicy......lol

You ask me a few times already soon I will shared just be patient :)

lonely heart
09-05-2012, 07:49 AM
You ask me a few times already soon I will shared just be patient :)

Well you know AHLUNGOR like the big boobs type, 501 Mia, 501 Sophie, Ada, Mico.....you got the pattern hay.

I thing AHLUNGOR should try to go after in new reception in 501/523, she is your type and I think she looks like Mia.

Travelmate
09-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Well you know AHLUNGOR like the big boobs type, 501 Mia, 501 Sophie, Ada, Mico.....you got the pattern hay.

I thing AHLUNGOR should try to go after in new reception in 501/523, she is your type and I think she looks like Mia.

She looks ugly to my eyes only, I mean the big receptionist.
Her voice and attitude is nice though

lonely heart
09-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Eveyone has different taste, say mico, I will sure just wallk out of the shop and can't imagine when AHLUNGOR say vicky has to bag her to work in Sunday. (Boss shuld never do that, spool the girls and they will be asses down the line) But we all know AHLUNGOR is a dedicated fan of mico. Just different taste. The only one me and him has in common is Sophie in 501 but again most man can hardly resist Sophie. Oh then there is also Elly Tran, again not much man can resist her.

cygnus_hyoga0123
09-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Hmm. wonder who ordered the clean up, not that I objected to it, just wondering.

What happened Brother LH??

Charlie123
09-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Name is Sabrina I think - nice girl

cygnus_hyoga0123
09-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Name is Sabrina I think - nice girl

Nah mate I have to disgree with u. She is so big.......The thing she annoys me is she aways try to stop me from gping into the reception room and see who is on. Instead she try to use the FS shop routine and get me in to the room than show me the girls, which I really hate. I am just use to go in, if nothing I like.....leave. She does not understand this is a usual practice in 501. Very annoying.

in contrast the other reception Kathy very nice, she is friendly, chatful, and of cos young pretty......If I have a GF like that, I will quit punting.

Travelmate
09-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Nah mate I have to disgree with u. She is so big.......The thing she annoys me is she aways try to stop me from gping into the reception room and see who is on. Instead she try to use the FS shop routine and get me in to the room than show me the girls, which I really hate. I am just use to go in, if nothing I like.....leave. She does not understand this is a usual practice in 501. Very annoying.

in contrast the other reception Kathy very nice, she is friendly, chatful, and of cos young pretty......If I have a GF like that, I will quit punting.

which shop are you talking about?

cygnus_hyoga0123
09-05-2012, 11:06 PM
New reception in 523

Travelmate
09-05-2012, 11:11 PM
New reception in 523

532? ? ???

Charlie123
09-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I dunno bro, I suppose the MLs just want some privacy every once in a while.

I wish David would buy them a TV or something, if he expects them to work 11 hour days he should at least invest in some entertainment so they can chill out and relax between customers

Just my 2 cents

cygnus_hyoga0123
10-05-2012, 08:45 AM
What are u guys going on about?? Its only 22:00 on a wednesday??Did you to meet up and got drunk??

lonely heart
10-05-2012, 09:18 AM
What are u guys going on about?? Its only 22:00 on a wednesday??Did you to meet up and got drunk??

Brother Cygnus, Travelmate and Charlie is exchanging notes for girlis in newtown, or may be they are planning a two king one queen session with Tiffany in 741 today....LOL

Travelmate
10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Brother Cygnus, Travelmate and Charlie is exchanging notes for girlis in newtown, or may be they are planning a two king one queen session with Tiffany in 741 today....LOL

hahaha... you are funny. But please do not count me in.

lonely heart
10-05-2012, 12:26 PM
hahaha... you are funny. But please do not count me in.

Have u try Tiffany in 741, Cygnus recon it is good value for a young one. Cos as u know all the young one currently in 501 is very hard to crack. For people who want to "just Do It" Taffiny may not be a bad choice after all as you don't have to keep going back. But again that may not be your style......

Charlie123
10-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Im visiting Tiffany for first time today, more for curiosity than anything else, do intend to get my money's worth tho lol

Travelmate
10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Have u try Tiffany in 741, Cygnus recon it is good value for a young one. Cos as u know all the young one currently in 501 is very hard to crack. For people who want to "just Do It" Taffiny may not be a bad choice after all as you don't have to keep going back. But again that may not be your style......

I have seen Tiffany from 741 before...
I leave the rest for Charlie brother to discover out ...

GWEILO
10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
I heard Tiffany refused to serve a customer recently, not even massage. ML has the right to choose, so don't think you can be a total dick about it and get whatever you want just because you have some money.

Charlie123
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
You talking to me bro?

I treat all women (including MLs) with affection and respect.

There is no need for you to be so righteous.

Travelmate
10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Charlie is a real gentleman ... I assume he will be right and get good respect from any girl .....

wilisno
10-05-2012, 01:22 PM
You talking to me bro?

Nah, I think bro GWEILO was just saying it in general, not commenting on you.

GWEILO
10-05-2012, 06:08 PM
You talking to me bro?

It was a general comment, it was not directed at anyone otherwise I would have replied with a quote.

cygnus_hyoga0123
13-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Charlie is a real gentleman ... I assume he will be right and get good respect from any girl .....

But Charlie wasn't happy last round wor. wonder if he went back and samply more "meat". hehe

Charlie123
13-05-2012, 04:45 PM
First time i saw Tiffany I was like yeh she's really sexy but maybe not my type.

There is something about her though, I dunno what it is but I can see why she is so popular.

Anyway, definitely want to see her again. Im looking forward to massage scheduled for later this week.

lonely heart
21-05-2012, 02:51 AM
First time i saw Tiffany I was like yeh she's really sexy but maybe not my type.

There is something about her though, I dunno what it is but I can see why she is so popular.

Anyway, definitely want to see her again. Im looking forward to massage scheduled for later this week.

Charlie,

With all the fun you had with Tiffany, sure that can take your mind off Maggie:slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Charlie,

With all the fun you had with Tiffany, sure that can take your mind off Maggie:slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

Man is born with multitasking skill.
I am sure you and me can handle that!

lonely heart
22-05-2012, 08:19 PM
New price starting on the 25th of May
30 MIN $105
45 MIN $130
60 MIN $180 AND $200 after 6.00pm
SAKURA PALACE 57 RESERVOIR ST SURRY HILLS 9281-2818
Please no reply

See what I mean when the FS industry knows what to do. In general city ML (not just SL, its everywhere) ask for 100 for FS + the $55 to $60 that the shop charge, the bill is at least 155 for an hour.

With the new price at Sakuara, + an hour of thai massage which usually go for $49 these days. You bill is $154 but that is for 1 and 1/2 hour. Even Oasis seems a waste of money when you add the numbers up, but they are still the cheapest quicky, assume you dont get one of those fuck up ones that other brothers report lately. Oh you can go to Billy's which is $70 1/2 hour FS but most are not eatable.

I know it is not the message shop boss' fault, but I think it is time for this industry to change the way it operates and fix up all prices. As for the MLs stay if you like it otherwise go work in FS shop or what ever you can find. Otherwise the pricing just doesn't make sense.

I must also add one thing, with the latest experience + reports from 501, Tiffany from 741 does present as a good choice for someone that is young with good extra. At least she get the job done. Its just I am not so into the young part these days.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Mate, you are presistent, i'll give you that!!

But what are you trying to achieve here?? You keep comparing prices of different shops from different market, and you really think the current SL clients will deserve Vicky and her girls and turn to Oasis, or Sakura instead, some may and some may not, so whats the point?

Mr crusader against the Chinese massage shops industry!!

Save it would you??

cygnus_hyoga0123
22-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Mate, you are presistent, i'll give you that!!

But what are you trying to achieve here?? You keep comparing prices of different shops from different market, and you really think the current SL clients will deserve Vicky and her girls and turn to Oasis, or Sakura instead, some may and some may not, so whats the point?

Mr crusader against the Chinese massage shops industry!!

Save it would you??

AHLUNGOR you have no idea how many people LH has recommended to see Taffiny. Yes only those who can accept the price.

His price theory does make sense though don't u think?? He is simply saying Chinese message girls should be more sensitive about market price. I don't see anything wrong with that.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2012, 10:24 PM
AHLUNGOR you have no idea how many people LH has recommended to see Taffiny. Yes only those who can accept the price.

His price theory does make sense though don't u think?? He is simply saying Chinese message girls should be more sensitive about market price. I don't see anything wrong with that.

You have some points there, and to a certain degree, LH is right!!
But if he keep posting his "good intentions" on this thread, then i am sorry all his points will still be interpreted as hostile as this thread is sending a hostile message continuously.

I will welcome his mission if he starts a brand new thread stating Chinese Massage shop over priced and more value is needed or something like that and i will second to it, afterall, i am a paying punter so on that basis, we are on the same side.

But its very hard to make friends if this hostile thread is keep getting new posts

Cheers

slarty
22-05-2012, 11:35 PM
I thought LH already did that with the 'SL is not worth it' thread. That was a cracking read.

GWEILO
23-05-2012, 02:16 AM
People must understand that often the question can be argued both ways. So it doesn't matter which way the argument is, the answer is always subjective. I think I will start a thread on who has money to burn on punting and who is just a tight ass looking to exploit women for as cheap as possible because this is what it's coming down to. People unwilling to pay a price that has been put up and instead of a take it or leave it attitude they whine and bitch about it.

wilisno
23-05-2012, 02:29 AM
People must understand that often the question can be argued both ways. So it doesn't matter which way the argument is, the answer is always subjective. I think I will start a thread on who has money to burn on punting and who is just a tight ass looking to exploit women for as cheap as possible because this is what it's coming down to. People unwilling to pay a price that has been put up and instead of a take it or leave it attitude they whine and bitch about it.

Well said bro !

lonely heart
23-05-2012, 07:06 AM
You have some points there, and to a certain degree, LH is right!!
But if he keep posting his "good intentions" on this thread, then i am sorry all his points will still be interpreted as hostile as this thread is sending a hostile message continuously.

I will welcome his mission if he starts a brand new thread stating Chinese Massage shop over priced and more value is needed or something like that and i will second to it, afterall, i am a paying punter so on that basis, we are on the same side.

But its very hard to make friends if this hostile thread is keep getting new posts

Cheers

After all it is the thread that giving u a sore eye or someone a sore eye. I can almost guess who that is.

"U Welcome"?? Man you got bigger head than me. Any negative comment about SL will be class as hostile by you or your "friends" in SL. welcome to the other side of the line. Just wonder did you first warn your "friends" when u put them on this forum there will be good and bad things written about them??

Many people just do not understand forums. I mentioned before someone started a thread about my mate's shop with some goood comments but it eventually go south cos the girls is just simply shit. I was told "hay what the FUCK, how can people write these kind of things." I think even admin was contacted to try to remove the negative comment as well cos my mate know him, but dem unsucessful.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Good morning brother LH,

Very kind of you starting a new thread in a more neutral ground, i'm sure we will have some meaningful and constructive discussions over there.

Peace and Prosper, you are a good man!

Have a nice day

Go The Maroons!!

Cheers

lonely heart
23-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Good morning brother LH,

Very kind of you starting a new thread in a more neutral ground, i'm sure we will have some meaningful and constructive discussions over there.

Peace and Prosper, you are a good man!

Have a nice day

Go The Maroons!!

Cheers

Sorry to disappoint u, that topic has noting to do with what I write here.

GWEILO
24-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Haha this is hilarious. All I can say is Tiffany is so fucking hot these days, I get a hard on just thinking about her. I don't know what it is but she drives me crazy with her husky voice.

IExperiment
24-05-2012, 01:53 AM
See what I mean when the FS industry knows what to do. In general city ML (not just SL, its everywhere) ask for 100 for FS + the $55 to $60 that the shop charge, the bill is at least 155 for an hour.

With the new price at Sakuara, + an hour of thai massage which usually go for $49 these days. You bill is $154 but that is for 1 and 1/2 hour. Even Oasis seems a waste of money when you add the numbers up, but they are still the cheapest quicky, assume you dont get one of those fuck up ones that other brothers report lately. Oh you can go to Billy's which is $70 1/2 hour FS but most are not eatable.

I know it is not the message shop boss' fault, but I think it is time for this industry to change the way it operates and fix up all prices. As for the MLs stay if you like it otherwise go work in FS shop or what ever you can find. Otherwise the pricing just doesn't make sense.

I must also add one thing, with the latest experience + reports from 501, Tiffany from 741 does present as a good choice for someone that is young with good extra. At least she get the job done. Its just I am not so into the young part these days.

Call me a fool but I paid more than the $155 you mention :) at least they are young and pretty and some dont FS much :)

GWEILO
24-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Call me a fool but I paid more than the $155 you mention :) at least they are young and pretty and some dont FS much :)

Haha this is why I always go for ML over WL, they don't do FS much compared to the dime a dozen I find in most FS shops.

syacyfr
27-05-2012, 01:35 AM
But tiffany is not AHLungor's type. This is what Tiffany told me . hahah :confused2:

Mr Crash and Burn
27-05-2012, 09:29 AM
But tiffany is not AHLungor's type. This is what Tiffany told me . hahah :confused2:

What has this quote got to do with this thread???

Bro syacyfr, you could be bordering on misusing the trust you may have built up with Tiffany. Be careful not to cross the line, as it may be costly in the long run.

Travelmate
27-05-2012, 09:57 AM
What has this quote got to do with this thread???

Bro syacyfr, you could be bordering on misusing the trust you may have built up with Tiffany. Be careful not to cross the line, as it may be costly in the long run.

well said , brother c + b

lonely heart
28-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Travelmate, be careful you good friend Mr.P aka AHLUNGOR AKA whatever other name he is writting under will complain that you pushing this thread up again and give him a sore eye.