PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Jenny

targajajouka
19-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Jenn-ay (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNysdb7D-lQ)

....Jenny and me was like peas and carrots. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKzyYy6qvY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m)

Up until recently I usually punt on weekends, but on the Monday a few weeks ago I had my first weekday punt.

I had my eye on Jenny for some time and I had not visited 5 Star for a while. Before writing this AR I have already seen Jenny a second time and both sessions have been quality GFE.

Texted the mobile number to check her availability and booked a time.

Arrived via the back entrance and waited in the waiting room for a bit. It turned out to be a 30 min wait because of some mixup and apparently an earlier punter was late. The upside was that I got to see a lineup (for another punter who ended up choosing Lily) and saw Alisa and Chilli (I think....I thought I heard 'Cherry'). Unfortunately, it looks like Alisa has since moved on and I think Chilli too.

Jenny has definitely had some work done to her face and breasts, but I'm ok with it. She is about 167cm, slim, nice round bum especially when bent over, and has incredibly velvety white skin.

She is experienced and have worked at another shop in Sydney.

The showers were pretty quick and efficient so you can be assured that you will have maximum 'play time' in a 1 hour session. Although, you will need to have a quick shower clean for Round 2.

DFK, foreplay and BBBJ were great. I spent most of my first session with Jenny DATY - it was so hot seeing her writhe, convulse, and mash my mouth whilst I was thrusting with my fingers that I unloaded into the dom I fortunately had on. That was a first. I got a little a carried away there....lol.

My second time seeing Jenny was much the same, only this time I had the chance for some proper sex - cowgirl and OMG she did the same passive missionary move that Blue did for Round 1. Doggie, missionary, cowgirl and doggie again for Round 2. I was pretty exhausted, a bit sweaty and milked dry at the end.

I definitely would see Jenny again, but I also want to see Wendy, Coco and Kim/Fay first in no particular order. :sweat: