PDA

View Full Version : General talk Early warning system exposes the rise of the gonorrhoea 'super-superbug'

Devilex
19-07-2017, 09:18 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/early-warning-system-exposes-the-rise-of-the-gonorrhoeae-supersuperbug-20170718-gxdubi.html

article from SMH.

take notes bros

medragon
19-07-2017, 09:38 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/early-warning-system-exposes-the-rise-of-the-gonorrhoeae-supersuperbug-20170718-gxdubi.html

article from SMH.

take notes bros

"Not having antibiotics to treat these infections would be a nightmare. It means people will die that don't need to die."

That's why i don't do bbbj anymore

sukeong
19-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Yeah the warnings started years ago but it might blow up anytime. Best to be safe.

Sam88
19-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Read it this morning, gives me the chills !

Budgyboy
19-07-2017, 10:24 AM
It's e real worry and sometimes I give it a break, but going safe you can't go wrong

Boney
19-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Just to add a little information on gonorrhoea, a recent study indicates that the bug can be transmitted by kissing DFK. But the good news is that a component of mouth wash can actually kill it, it's not the alcohol so don't think a bottle of Bundy before and after a punt could do it. Mouthwash doesn't cost much and is probably a good practice, so if it kills the bug you win, if not you would have got it anyway. I think the I heard it on the health report on radio national.

GJB
19-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Good information to share Around.

mankind
19-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Just to add a little information on gonorrhoea, a recent study indicates that the bug can be transmitted by kissing DFK. But the good news is that a component of mouth wash can actually kill it, it's not the alcohol so don't think a bottle of Bundy before and after a punt could do it. Mouthwash doesn't cost much and is probably a good practice, so if it kills the bug you win, if not you would have got it anyway. I think the I heard it on the health report on radio national.

I just got some information about Gonorrhoea:

Although you can be infected with gonorrhea in the throat, kissing is not a very effective way to pass it on to someone else. Oral sex and unprotected intercourse are the primary ways gonorrhea is transmitted. If you did get gonorrhea from your partner, he was most likely unaware that he even had it, as most throat cases are asymptomatic

Anilingus (also known as "rimming" or anal oral sex or DD) — kissing, sucking, licking, tonguing the anal opening with the lips and/or tongue — presents a risk for getting or spreading potentially harmful bacteria. Typically, if someone gets these germs, s/he may experience symptoms, including fever, cramping, and diarrhea, rather than easily diagnosed signs of infection. Viruses, including intestinal parasites and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as herpes, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus (HPV), and hepatitis, which can infect the anus, also present a risk.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 12:18 PM
People, people, just get a HJ or play Spanish and you will all be safe mate !

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Sooner or later, someone is eventually going to end up throwing the Q on whether the suggestion of shops identifying which girl does Rimming/DD in particular, can be advertised or is feasible. Much like how the Nutrition Guide of food/beverage products functions. Well .... not that we are food items. Unless .... there is some human-eating alien freaks watching us from "out there".

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 12:36 PM

Massage Parlours, up. Brothels, down. Looks like a scene out of a Profit & Loss Statement, eh?

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Sooner or later, someone is eventually going to end up throwing the Q on whether the suggestion of shops identifying which girl does Rimming/DD in particular, can be advertised or is feasible. Much like how the Nutrition Guide of food/beverage products functions. Well .... not that we are food items. Unless .... there is some human-eating alien freaks watching us from "out there".

Well, if you really enjoy getting rimming and DD, then no need to stop, just make sure you don't DFK the same mouth that has been up your back side, no BBBJ from her either and only fuck under cover then you will be safe man !

Raw animal pleasure has its risk and from time to time someone from some where may have to pay the price and you usually don't know that your time is up until it's too late and that's punting - could be one of the reasons why so many people are into RnT now, less risky perhaps ?

Each to his own, and only you can decide how much risks vs pleasure you are willing to take out there.

So good luck to all.

Cheers

ps. Just in this cold weather and flu seasons , may be people should just stop or cut down the DFK anyway ? You can catch a lot of other stuff outside of the STD menus !

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 01:13 PM
could be one of the reasons why so many people are into RnT now, less risky perhaps ?

I'd like to think it's all because of your awesome and most entertaining thread on those pics and gifs of yours. I get so much entertainment and pleasure from viewing your great contributions. You're certainly King of the RnT world for these. I salute you, brother.

Christmas
19-07-2017, 01:23 PM
*taking notes*

wilisno
19-07-2017, 02:12 PM

Yes, bareback Spanish with traces of cum on the boobs from previous customer ! ;) ;) ;)

Very safe.

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 02:22 PM
*taking notes*

Related or unrelated, take note of the toilets as well. Especially the male ones, on the underside of the seat flaps.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Yes, bareback Spanish with traces of cum on the boobs from previous customer ! ;) ;) ;)

Very safe.

Cums on boobs, I suppose all you Spanish lovers out there should definitely keep that in mind .

A little bit of housekeeping before your fun may be needed if you are not in those shops with showers .

Be aware of those cocktails mixed with different bodily fluids.......... haha

wilisno
19-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Cums on boobs, I suppose all you Spanish lovers out there should definitely keep that in mind .

A little bit of housekeeping before your fun may be needed if you are not in those shops with showers .

Be aware of those cocktails mixed with different bodily fluids.......... haha

Yep, tissues should wipe it clean ! ;) ;) ;)

Shoryureppa
19-07-2017, 03:36 PM
I haven't been punting for a while now. Can't afford to get sick with anything like this, too busy. Dating the same girl and saving $ helps.

Imo the human body is weak af. So many diseases from sex. Hopefully technology will catch up and destroy all the STI's so I can fuck raw like a merciless rabbit.

Christmas
19-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Related or unrelated, take note of the toilets as well. Especially the male ones, on the underside of the seat flaps.

hey! thanks... you mean the one using as public right? not the ensuit one. next to the female toilet??? I never know because never been to male toilet so I never know! ㅠ_ㅠ
I'm calling handy man now! :D thanks for let me know!!!

cleetusvandamme
19-07-2017, 05:42 PM
WHO just made an announcement about gonorrhoea resistance a couple of weeks ago too.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2017/Antibiotic-resistant-gonorrhoea/en/

Yeah I heard this on RN too. Still pretty early research though, they're not sure which ingredient it is that's effective yet.

In other good news, a study in NZ just discovered that the meningitis vaccine reduces your chances of catching gonorrhoea by 30%.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Yep, tissues should wipe it clean ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha brother Wil,

Why do you even care about cums on tits and cleaning before Spanish? It's not even your game isn't it.

May be you should give some expert advices and throw some more lights on the FS side of things instead ?? but then again , I hardly go to FS shops these days so I am both don't know and don't bother me at all.

Cheers

wilisno
19-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Haha brother Wil,

Why do you even care about cums on tits and cleaning before Spanish? It's not even your game isn't it.

May be you should give some expert advices and throw some more lights on the FS side of things instead ?? but then again , I hardly go to FS shops these days so I am both don't know and don't bother me at all.

Cheers
Of course it's not my game, the lesson here is for you not to chime in because it's not your game !

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 11:00 PM
hey! thanks... you mean the one using as public right? not the ensuit one. next to the female toilet??? I never know because never been to male toilet so I never know! ㅠ_ㅠ
I'm calling handy man now! :D thanks for let me know!!!

Yes, well any toilets used by males in particular. Imagine (not to detail necessarily) one male goes into poop. Pisses at the same time where it splashes about on the inside. Another male uses the toilet and say, has a slight boner moment or something, where his "sausage" is wiping about the surface of the underside seat flap and the edge of the toilet within. And then so on to the point where it continues and continues. When, where and if the males after using the toilets in the seated position, at some point in between, takes a shower to actually wash and clean his "sausage" or not .............. I'll stop here.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Of course it's not my game, the lesson here is for you not to chime in because it's not your game !

Sure, let all the FS punters deal with whatever is out there, the lesson here is, Brother Wil is always right.......... haha

harrycd
19-07-2017, 11:08 PM
So I should be fine if I rub myself in Listerine? :o

cleetusvandamme
19-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Yes, well any toilets used by males in particular. Imagine (not to detail necessarily) one male goes into poop. Pisses at the same time where it splashes about on the inside. Another male uses the toilet and say, has a slight boner moment or something, where his "sausage" is wiping about the surface of the underside seat flap and the edge of the toilet within. And then so on to the point where it continues and continues. When, where and if the males after using the toilets in the seated position, at some point in between, takes a shower to actually wash and clean his "sausage" or not .............. I'll stop here.

Are you saying you can get gonorrhoea from a toilet seat? That's just what guys who cheat on their wives say!

OmniMime
20-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Are you saying you can get gonorrhoea from a toilet seat? That's just what guys who cheat on their wives say!

Not necessarily. Most of the time, it can be quite obvious that most public toilet seats harbour "dirtiness" on the underside of the seat flap and such when you lift it up. I don't expect these facilities to self-clean every single minute. But, if there comes a day sooner when toilet facilities incorporate nanotech stuff, that'd be a delight to see.

cleetusvandamme
20-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Not necessarily. Most of the time, it can be quite obvious that most public toilet seats harbour "dirtiness" on the underside of the seat flap and such when you lift it up. I don't expect these facilities to self-clean every single minute. But, if there comes a day sooner when toilet facilities incorporate nanotech stuff, that'd be a delight to see.

Well gonorrhoea and other stds can't survive outside the human body so you don't need to worry about that. Personally, I'm not that concerned about a bit of "dirtiness" as exposure to different germs is necessary to strengthen the immune system.
Btw, the average computer keyboard has waaaaay more bacteria than the average toilet seat.

puntercouple
20-07-2017, 02:50 PM
+1 on the mouth wash making bacteria stronger. What we are doing is effectively selecting the weak ones out and only promoting strong ones to breed. Maybe we should invent microscopic brothels or something...

plunderpunter
20-07-2017, 02:56 PM
lovly, just as im getting into punting! what a crazy read

Nekman
20-07-2017, 06:01 PM
It is good to know about this. Always play safe and minimize risk.

cuteguy
20-07-2017, 06:23 PM
It is good to know about this. Always play safe and minimize risk.

I recall one punter on this forum expressing no concerns about contracting gonorrhoea and chlamydia because it could be treated with antibiotics. Well, the latest news for this punter is bad luck buddy and you better play safe from now on. This is definitely going to make some guys pass up on having BBBJ and CIM in light of this latest finding.

just zilla
20-07-2017, 06:34 PM
I recall one punter on this forum expressing no concerns about contracting gonorrhoea and chlamydia because it could be treated with antibiotics. Well, the latest news for this punter is bad luck buddy and you better play safe from now on. This is definitely going to make some guys pass up on having BBBJ and CIM in light of this latest finding.

Nearly always go for CBJ and this is a major part of the reason I do.

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2017, 07:04 PM
BBBJ with listerine in mouth safe enough ?

cleetusvandamme
20-07-2017, 10:11 PM
BBBJ with listerine in mouth safe enough ?

No.............

cleetusvandamme
20-07-2017, 10:12 PM
not quite true, many can survive, but they can't thrive/multiply and die over time. HIV in particular is no longer infectious once it's subject to the environment, ie: the cum/blood dries.

it's certainly true that your kitchen in particular has way more bacteria (raw number but also #species) than your toilet, however the species of bacteria that inhabit your kitchen are mostly not a threat to human health, whereas those in your toilet generally are.

Guess I'm wearing a condom when I shit from now on then.

apepork
21-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Probably have to wear the full latex gear just to be on the safe side.
Does this mean wearing a rubber is not enough that we should not be kissing the girls on the lips as well.

Guess I'm wearing a condom when I shit from now on then.

medragon
21-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Probably have to wear the full latex gear just to be on the safe side.
Does this mean wearing a rubber is not enough that we should not be kissing the girls on the lips as well.

from what i've read the risk is bbfs > bbbj > daty > kissing... but gonorrhea of the mouth is much harder to treat

Devilex
21-07-2017, 12:51 PM
from what i've read the risk is bbfs > bbbj > daty > kissing... but gonorrhea of the mouth is much harder to treat

gonorrhea of the mouth is much harder to treat - where are you getting this from?

oto69
21-07-2017, 01:26 PM
This is scary !

medragon
21-07-2017, 02:03 PM
gonorrhea of the mouth is much harder to treat - where are you getting this from?

Lots of research data on this.. eg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3150204/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19323630/ http://www.aafp.org/afp/2006/0515/p1779.html

vitamin
21-07-2017, 02:33 PM

Very safe.

bring with you some alcohol or even better betadine
and swab the area like you're going to perform open heart surgery prior to spanish.. should be safe.

lovly, just as im getting into punting! what a crazy read

Statistically the general population have a higher prevalence of STD compared with WL's So technically you're safer having sex with WL than you are with the General public i.e tinder.

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 02:58 PM
bring with you some alcohol or even better betadine
and swab the area like you're going to perform open heart surgery prior to spanish.. should be safe.

Statistically the general population have a higher prevalence of STD compared with WL's So technically you're safer having sex with WL than you are with the General public i.e tinder.

You know that's true...

My friend gets laid several times a year on apps (he got game) and has caught STD due to condom malfunction. He probably sleeps with 4 or so different girls a year once a month with a girl for a few months and tops up with weekly rnt.

Comparatively I go WL and have not caught a std. I been with a girl once to twice a week and usually not with the same girl.

Friends public sex (4 different girls 12 times a year) 1 to 2 std
Compared
Me WL sex (maybe 40 different 70 times a year) 0 std

Either I am lucky or the odds are in my favour due to above statistics.
Likely a combo of both

James_jones
21-07-2017, 06:53 PM
no, mouthwash is not an effective cure for it, no. especially not the highly-antibiotic-resistant version. They didn't discuss it much in that story but the widespread use of low-grade antibiotics in things like mouthwash and cleaning products are actually a large part of the problem.

Mouthwash does not contain antibiotics.

Viruses/bacteria work their way into your bloodstream through micro tears in your skin/mucus membrane, and having open sores (mouth ulcers or canker sores for example) increases the likely hood of contracting. Washing does very little as you are cleaning the outside surface of the area but at this point have likely already contracted the bacteria/virus during whatever service you are partaking in.

Working girls may have lower rates of the "big" STDs but you can bet your bottom dollar almost all of them are infected with multiple variants of HPV, super easy to pickup, transmit and not tested for. If you partake in DATY then you are likely a carrier as well. Isn't it nice that the gov only pushed cervical cancer vaccine for women and not men - we get to die from throat cancer instead.

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Mouthwash does not contain antibiotics.

Viruses/bacteria work their way into your bloodstream through micro tears in your skin/mucus membrane, and having open sores (mouth ulcers or canker sores for example) increases the likely hood of contracting. Washing does very little as you are cleaning the outside surface of the area but at this point have likely already contracted the bacteria/virus during whatever service you are partaking in.

Working girls may have lower rates of the "big" STDs but you can bet your bottom dollar almost all of them are infected with multiple variants of HPV, super easy to pickup, transmit and not tested for. If you partake in DATY then you are likely a carrier as well. Isn't it nice that the gov only pushed cervical cancer vaccine for women and not men - we get to die from throat cancer instead.

On Sunday (June 3, 2013), in an interview with the Guardian, actor Michael Douglas revealed that his throat cancer was not caused by tobacco and alcohol, but by HPV, which was transmitted through oral sex. He has since called the statement a misunderstanding, but it's still true: you can get throat cancer from HPV.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261453.php

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 07:25 PM
On Sunday (June 3, 2013), in an interview with the Guardian, actor Michael Douglas revealed that his throat cancer was not caused by tobacco and alcohol, but by HPV, which was transmitted through oral sex. He has since called the statement a misunderstanding, but it's still true: you can get throat cancer from HPV.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261453.php

My question is what are the chances?
Is it the same as HPV in vagina or is it like a lot of cancers 0.01% over a lifetime

Michael Douglas smoked and drank - all those factors added together may place him in higher risk than non smokers and drinkers...

Punt69
22-07-2017, 12:05 PM
My friend wants to know if anal sex is higher risk?

James_jones
22-07-2017, 12:35 PM
sigh. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouthwash#Ingredients

That is a brilliant ingredient list. Congratulations on understanding the subject so well. Are you interpreting it as "all mouthwash contains these ingredients"? haha.

Run of the mill mouthwash most people/the subject of this thread use does not contain antibiotics and in order to obtain it in aus a script is required.

Standard mouthwash may (probably) contain antibacterial ingredients such as salt and phenols but these are not antibiotics. Interestingly alcohol is not included for its antibacterial properties. That page even outlines one type of antibiotic that is used and its long term drawbacks "prolonged use may lead to oral candidiasis as the fungal population of the mouth overgrows in the absence of enough competing bacteria".

juzzie
22-07-2017, 10:55 PM

What do you mean it isn't tested? I got my std check up recently and came back negative and that included HPV. I never did DATY but have DFK.

medragon
24-07-2017, 09:12 AM
nope, it's bbfs == bbbj == daty == kissing.

for gonorrhoea? references?

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Better be careful, thx for sharing!

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Herpes more scary std