PDA

View Full Version : Question 244 Paddington changed hands ?

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Just wondering if any one has noticed that 244 Geisha at Oxford St Paddington has a new website : Gangnamgirls.com.au

New owners??

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Yeah, same owners. But, like us, they took a punt on going Korean in specialty. But the last time I checked out the korean lineup earlier in the year, honestly it kind of looked like they were, what is called "Glass Girls" or "Window Girls", if anyone knows what I mean. The ladies there now still looked to be in their late 20s to 30s. So to speak.

cuteguy
19-07-2017, 06:04 PM
This place wasn't bad in the past. It didn't have many girls (3-4 per night) and not many customers (I assume due to its location) which made it a good place to check out after work if you wanted to avoid many customers and find the girls not to exhausted unlike at other places. The girls then were Japanese, Thai, Taiwanese and Chinese. If the girls are all Korean now, it doesn't give you much variety does it? Anyway, how do the guys find the girls and their service now?

Mitch2
19-07-2017, 06:26 PM
just saw the website and pics of the girls suggests they are mostly Chinese.

Like someone opening a shop called "Shanghai beauties" and have all thai girls there.

Sam88
20-07-2017, 02:17 AM
i heard something along someone bought it and tried the korean theme, didnt really work out and got the previous owner to come back and help out hence Chloe recently went back

cuteguy
20-07-2017, 06:52 PM
i heard something along someone bought it and tried the korean theme, didnt really work out and got the previous owner to come back and help out hence Chloe recently went back

Many want to run a brothel because it will deliver a bonanza once it is set up properly and running smoothly. Some latest investors believe that since they have the funds to set up a brothel or take over one that went into trouble that they can't lose any money in the process. The problem lies with the people who don't have the actual experience or necessary skills to run such business or have any understanding of what is needed to run it effectively. Some may be suited to running a restaurant but running a brothel is a different kettle of fish.

Overall, not everyone is suited to running a brothel!

Lenka_X5
20-07-2017, 11:21 PM
244 Gangnam style koreans were all 30+.

No surprise it was a failure.

Now it is all 30+ Chinese?

inmydream
20-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Those pictures are quite misleading. I walked in once and walked out straight away.

Lenka_X5
20-07-2017, 11:31 PM
244 is rubbish. For young Koreans, 5* has the best selection. Dream Girls only has 1 in Hyeon Seo Lee and M5 only has Ayu.

So 5 Star for sure for young Koreans and Chinese. They are the biggest and best. Many quality good looks to choose from.

CunningLinguist
21-07-2017, 12:27 AM
i went there once and had a dud punt

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 09:38 PM
244 is not bad, just can't compare to 5 stars

MistyGuy
13-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Have tried this place once and found the Nuru experience to not be very enjoyable at all. Plus the girl I saw had heavy smokers breath. Struggled to maintain hard-on.

Figgous22
17-10-2017, 06:07 PM
dont do it Yogurt

whitefang
21-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Almost walk in that shop last weekend...

paddington244
21-10-2017, 04:14 PM
You should have come , we have new management and
girls who deliver
Come in Angela will look after you

The Speechwriter
21-10-2017, 10:38 PM
dont do it Yogurt

Couldn’t disagree more.

I was at 244 for the first time today and I had an explosive session with Singaporean Anna. She drained me.

My AR to come soon when I get home to Melbourne.

sydneycheapass
22-10-2017, 12:53 PM
The last star of the show was Lucy and Chloe six months ago. It all went down hill after that with the over priced Koreans then the shit team that now relocated to 278.

I think owner just lease to different people and Intel suggest current line up is all over the use by date. Having said that it's not just 244, but all over city brothels. Every now and then you find a ok one in places like 57, 206 or 359 but in general most city girls are just not worth the premium.

paddington244
22-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Ok , the previous management and staff have gone. There is a new ownership and management team.
14 days and counting , there is and has been a lot to fix.
We will have a mix of young and old , the focus is on delivery of service .
If you pay up to $250 for a VIP 1 hour service we expect you to walk out with a smile
on your face
We will not keep girls who don't deliver the level of service we expect, at the same time
the girls do not have to do anything beyond that , which is then a decision between themselves and the customer. We cannot help the past
which was both misdirected in strategy and delivery
We are focused on the future and we are committed to the very
long term and I mean over 15 years
Shane
PM me if you want to discuss further

Ps I think we have some stars already Anna, Yumi and Amy we expect to build over 6 months to at least 25 girls of the standard that the customer deserves

paddington244
22-10-2017, 02:05 PM
By the way this is a new girl starts 6 today
http://i63.tinypic.com/2q8aao6.jpg