PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Baby Massage COSPLAY BODY SLIDE AT CDB SYDNEY BABY MASSAGE

sydneybabymassage
19-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Cosplay - Uniform Temptation.

Stewardess Heby : She can achieve your airborne dream. Spending 1 more hours for 1st class services with Heby, is many gentlemen's dream. She got world’s best airline cabin crew years ago. It is time now release your pressure and share your story with Heby. Call us and booking, today. Hurry up, Heby is right there.

You can choose uniform - cosplay.

we design the individal massage plan for our clients.

Clients could have shower and in our treatment rooms</i>

Wedesday:0426702878

E cup stewardess - Heby

Sky - Mix Blood

Bella -Chines girl

NaNa - Korean girl

Ashily - Chinese girl

Nicky -new girl

Top service Chinese girl - Bella :She is 21 years old with 168cm height. She has very long legs. She has magic hands with GFE. she always fully booking my my shop with top 1 service. Must booking and try !!!
**** 5 - Stars - online - Reviews - *****

New girl - Sky:she is 22 years old and D cup with 165cm height, She is mix blood with big euro eyes. her top service had been reviewed as Top 1 in our shop and online as well. she really enjoys being with gentlemen.must try her @sydney baby massage ! **** 5 - Stars - online - Reviews - *****

Korean girl - -NaNa :she is stunning girl with 20 years old ,she is your next door girlfriend with her very open minded.

Thai Busty girl - Nicky:She is 23 years old, Breast massagewith her D cup can push you to the heaven . She can service Female clients as well.***** 5 - stars - clients - reviews - *****

Thai girl - Lily:She is 22 years old, 158cm height . Nude body slide is her favorite. We are waiting your comments.

Office Chinese lady - Ashily:She is 23 years old, 163cm height . She is a stunning sim and sexy girl. She has keeps herself very fit. She is always full of sensual energy and her hot service can melt down your heart. she is not only speak fluent in English but also well educated .***** 5 - stars - clients - reviews - *****

Our Address: 18 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Open 7 days, 10am to 8pm
Call: 0426 702 868 or 0426 702 878

We are the Licenced sensual massage shop withbath facilitiesthat You haven't met, You should have, come and see what you have been missing out on!
I am highly regarded in sensual relation and have many flawless reviews.

Our service will have you coming back for more. Nude body oil slide with deep tissue massage, body to body massage are our favorite.

our Asian girls can speak English very well and easy going.

WE CAN DO what you want .

While in sydney CBD, I am running some specials so everyone can experience my services.

Our Prices:

Full Body Oil Massage:

30mins -----------------$40

45mins -----------------$60

60mins -----------------$70

Remedial & Body Nude Massage:

30mins -----------------$90

45mins -----------------$110

60mins -----------------$120

Double Body Nude Massage

30mins -----------------$180

45mins -----------------$220

60mins -----------------$240

Business hours:

Open 7 day (open all public holidays)

10am – 8pm (last booking 8pm)

Contact No:

0426 702 868

0426 702 878

Our Address:

18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

* 3 min from Museum Station, down the Liverpool St and then turn left.

* Behind the Hyde Park Plaza.

* 7 min from Town Hall Station.

* Easy to find car space on street, if still problem, give us a call.

we accept credit card or cash.

LOCATION- 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

* 3 min from Museum Station, down the Liverpool St and then turn left.

* Behind the Hyde Park Plaza.

* 7 min from Town Hall Station.

* Easy to find car space on street, if still problem, give us a call.