PDA

View Full Version : Question Where can I find nice "non-slim" girls in Sydney?

holi_day
19-07-2017, 02:44 PM
I found I am struggling to find girls to my liking. Generally the higher class or more expensive the shop, the slimmer and taller the girls are. Problem is, I don't like slim girls.

I have seen a Singapore girl with short stay at 5Star. She has like the perfect body for me but she complained most of the customers want to pick tall and slim girls.

I feel I am a bit special. But I am thinking I can probably take advantage. Since majority like slim girls, I can might be able to find young but bigger size girls with good price and service.

Just list some girls I like you an idea what I prefer.

Ginza - Milk, Liz, Emi, Carmen
5 Star- Chloe, Suzy (years ago, biggest K girl I have met but really nice)
Gladesville- Mia

I seen another thread asked for big girls like size 14. I am probably prefer 8-10, or 7 if short girls.

Anyone has recommendations?

rooter
19-07-2017, 03:34 PM
I found I am struggling to find girls to my liking. Generally the higher class or more expensive the shop, the slimmer and taller the girls are. Problem is, I don't like slim girls.

I have seen a Singapore girl with short stay at 5Star. She has like the perfect body for me but she complained most of the customers want to pick tall and slim girls.

I feel I am a bit special. But I am thinking I can probably take advantage. Since majority like slim girls, I can might be able to find young but bigger size girls with good price and service.

Just list some girls I like you an idea what I prefer.

Ginza - Milk, Liz, Emi, Carmen
5 Star- Chloe, Suzy (years ago, biggest K girl I have met but really nice)
Gladesville- Mia

I seen another thread asked for big girls like size 14. I am probably prefer 8-10, or 7 if short girls.

Anyone has recommendations?

Hi bro
I like curvy girls too, not fat, just nice and curvy.
But mostly I like variety so tall, slim, tiny petite is sexy too.
As far as curvy girls go i see you have already seen a few of them at Ginza, but there are still a few excellent curvy girls there maybe you haven't seen:
Saya
Helen
Jay
Shella
Alin
Marino (if she is still there)

Have fun bro!

holi_day
19-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Thanks Rooter.

I have seen Marino. She is still around.just doesn't work very often at night shift. She has a nice curve and non-slim. Particular the waist to hip ratio is the best I have seen. Alin is nice. Just still quite slim to me.

Will definitely try Jay and Shella.

wilisno
19-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Ask Ahlungor ! ;) ;) ;)

Pussyhands
19-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Try also Ginza venus

If u want western u can try Tahlia at 42 gladesville

Liaisons and cleo also have a range shape and sizes

rooter
19-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Try also Ginza venus

Yes!
Venus is curvalicious!
She goes through stages of being more slim or more curvy.
But I think she is sexiest when she is curvy.
Eat up Venus - we love you nice and curvy.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Ask Ahlungor ! ;) ;) ;)

But he wants to fuck them you know !

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Hey Holi_day, is this the type of girl you're searching for?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/631249/Jojo-Babie-Instagram-boobs-cleavage-braless-model

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Hey Holi_day, is this the type of girl you're searching for?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/631249/Jojo-Babie-Instagram-boobs-cleavage-braless-model

That body looks more like shella from ginza but shella has a prettier face ;)

inmydream
22-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Gee that looks like the asian version of Kim Kardashian. I dont think Shella body is like that but yeah agreed she is prettier. I dont like KK type too big...

rooter
22-07-2017, 09:39 AM
That body looks more like shella from ginza but shella has a prettier face ;)

Shella is no where near that curvy. I prefer Shella's body.
I agree Shella is much prettier though.

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Shella is no where near that curvy. I prefer Shella's body.
I agree Shella is much prettier though.

Yeah I think ur right, when I make the sex with girl I usually focus on the face ;)

Lenka_X5
24-07-2017, 12:48 AM
I didn't think size 10 -12 girls exist in the premium shops. Guess I was wrong....