PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road New young Thai girl Maya.

Littlewonder
19-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Service Provider's Name: Maya

Session Month & Year: Wednesday 19 July 2017

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au

Photo Authentication: They are real, but a bit disappointing you be the judge but I think it’s a poor quality photo.

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Thai

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Slightly Dark Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 165 cm / 5' 5 " Body Shape: Not thin, cuddly, not fat.

Estimated Breast Size: D cup. Enhanced breasts: No

Pubic Hair: Shaved but a bit of stubble today.

Kissing Available: Great DFK

Services Provided : Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Sex in Various positions GFE.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Quite good.

Overall Looks: Very attractive

Overall Personality: Fun and Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Well worth a visit.

Roster Says:

Maya - Size 6,DD+ cup,163CM,young and very pretty face, Pocket rocket and petite girl body, playful, cheeky top service, Thailand girl. "Maya arrives today @533, Young.. pocket rocket curvy and buxom.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional Thai GFE service.. with a cheeky BBBJ.. Maya has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly, flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out. Maya's Gallery

Review:

Today I got to see one of the new girls at 533 Maya in fact this is the third time I have seen her.

There doesn’t seem to be any AR for here on her so I thought I should do one.

She is Young, pretty, with nice boobs and has a nice body.

In the room she greeted me with a kiss and then went off to settle the finances for one hour while I showered. She was back in next to no time.

I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me kissed me on the lips then a bit of tongue as she dropped her top I already had my arms around her and so took her boobs in my mouth.

Maya has a beautiful smile a cheeky nature and a young playfulness.

I had a connection with Maya the first time I met her and it has just got better every time.

If you want the best fuck at 533 or someone to fuck the life out of she is probably not for you, I may be wrong.

However if you want to spend an hour with a lovely young lady that is fun and a little bit cheeky, knows how to suck a cock, has a nice pair of natural tits and probably the tightest pussy at 533 then treat her right and she may well suit you.

She certainly is sweet and I would think more GFE than PSE which suits me fine.

YOMV that’s fine just respect mine.

Happy Punting.

Willoughby533
24-07-2017, 12:59 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Sweetest Thailand baby girl with tease, cheek and playful attitude Maya.. A roster sweetheart and gem..

Maya - Size 6,DD+ cup,163CM,young and very pretty face,Pocket rocket and petite girl body, playful, cheeky top service, Thailand girl."Maya arrives today @533, Young.. pocket rocket curvy and buxom.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional Thai GFE service.. with a cheeky BBBJ.. Maya has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out. Maya's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/maya.html)

*Always a great roster on Monday's so come early.. Come often*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

shootermcgavin
24-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Maya is a hottie. Early 20's, passionate service, nice tits, great arse, definitely worth a punt at $150 an hour.

Littlewonder
04-08-2017, 10:17 PM
24? or 34? .

Dont understand the question?

Have you seen the girl are you suggesting she is not 24? If so why and what information have you to back it up.

She told me she is 24 I have no reason to doubt her and she sure looks young to me.

shootermcgavin
05-08-2017, 07:49 AM

Have you seen the girl are you suggesting she is not 24? If so why and what information have you to back it up.

She told me she is 24 I have no reason to doubt her and she sure looks young to me.

I think he's just referring to 533's habit of advertising girls much younger than they actually are.

I've seen Maya though and whilst I don't know if shes 24, I'd back up Littlewonder and say shes definitely in her 20's, and not knocking on the door to 30 for a while.

Maxybro
05-08-2017, 11:27 AM

What information do you have to back up your claim? You are a well known shill for this shop so your information should be taken with some serious amounts of salt.

In any case the shop is notorious for it's behavior so no need for me to explain too much.

If she is really 24 I would bet that she is more than smart enough to realise her true earning potential and not work at a discount shop and instead be asking for bigger $$$ elsewhere.

Littlewonder
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM
What information do you have to back up your claim? You are a well known shill for this shop so your information should be taken with some serious amounts of salt.

In any case the shop is notorious for it's behavior so no need for me to explain too much.

If she is really 24 I would bet that she is more than smart enough to realise her true earning potential and not work at a discount shop and instead be asking for bigger $$$ elsewhere.

162 posts and not one AR!

You no doubt have not met the girl yet you have the hide to criticise someone who has, I doubt that you have ever been to the shop, I would suggest you get your head out of your arse long enough to contribute something worth while on this forum.

Its thanks to people like you that there are so few people doing after reports on this forum these days.

Maxybro
05-08-2017, 05:38 PM
162 posts and not one AR!

You no doubt have not met the girl yet you have the hide to criticise someone who has, I doubt that you have ever been to the shop, I would suggest you get your head out of your arse long enough to contribute something worth while on this forum.

Its thanks to people like you that there are so few people doing after reports on this forum these days.

Actually I went there once and that was enough for me.
I think it's thanks to shills like you that after reports hold very little credibility. The best info is shared via private messages.

Not only are you a shill but worse you are a shill for the cheapest of cheap shops. Regardless of how many thousand posts a shill has, a shill is always a shill and his credibility is Zero.

How about you just go back to digging out year old threads about your shop and make unrelated replies just to bump them up. You were called out for doing that not that long ago.

Littlewonder
05-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Dont be put of by idiots who don't know shit from clay if you want to see a beautiful young lady at a budget price then maybe Maya is for you.

If you want to spend a fortune and want a really young girl say 18 then thats ok go somewhere else.

The great advantage of punting is you have a choice

Raybo
07-08-2017, 05:45 PM
533 hardly needs Littlewonder, Fred69 or Joeblow's AR's to generate more business. On numerous occasions i have been there and it's flat out, both waiting rooms taken, punters in the hallway, line ups for the communal shower etc etc. I have even fucked in the girls waiting room/kitchen! If you asked Angie nicely she may even let you right out back where the X5 is parked and let you fuck in the back seat! 😆

I also live in the area and catch the bus from downstairs. Guys walking in and out of the place all the time.

Thanks for AR LW. I havent been punting lately for various reasons and i love my Thai girls. Could be one to break the seal with!

Littlewonder
30-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Maya told me to day she is 25 so I was a year out when I said she was 24 or maybe she has had a birthday since who knows who cares if you connect with her she is one lovely girl.

one you would pay twice as much just to see at some other shops, and worth every penny, but the choice is yours!