PDA

View Full Version : Smile

Bblue
20-07-2017, 01:44 AM
So last week found myself in Springwood and was trying to head for another shop (forgot the name) and was greeted by a ladyboy as he was the only one free and I kindly decline and drove off. I end up finding myself at Smile's door step. Greeted by all the MLs there as they weren't busy but rather busy on their phones watching Jap drama more than likely. Looked at the best looking one of the 3 (N****) ask her to test the waters with her. Anyway the whole time it was a crap waste of a money massage, offer was put out at silly prices (nearly double the norm) and it was only for option 2 was her max which didn't interest me as she was pretty flat base anyway. Her effort on teasing was lol a joke, in my mind I felt sorry for all the guys that can easily pass her dosh for her effort. It has been well over year and half since I return to this shop and it still hasn't improve or impressed me. Look for other shops for jap MLs fellas that do put in effort and also have the looks.

flamejob
20-07-2017, 08:45 AM
I used to frequent Smile including having their dual massage, but for similar reasons as above have moved onto other shops. Plenty of others in the springwood/Underwood area. in terms of the ladyboys, there are at least 2 in Springwood: Pattaya and Yada Thai. I've been to both but didn't get massaged by the ladyboys at either. Pattaya was average and the place isn't very clean, however the girl was attractive. Yada Thai has recently opened where Massage Mojo used to be in Pacific Chambers. Excellent massage, very clean shop, attractive MLs, extremely pleased with the experience and will return. value on a par with other shops in the area.

pommychris
20-07-2017, 08:58 AM
i must say i too am very disapointed with smile..i think they have lost the plot .. way to boring not even a good massage.. not like the past.. not going back .

ococpunt
22-07-2017, 06:04 PM
only been to smile once, wouldn't even call it a massage, finish was mechanical, no air-con, was crazy hot in there at summer time, never been back again

Trapper
24-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Flamey clear out your box trying to send you a message

reddoor
24-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Flamey clear out your box trying to send you a message
"Flamey"? Was'nt he in the Fantastic Four? 😊