PDA

View Full Version : Question RNT in West Ryde?

qwe789
20-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Hi,

Has anyone tried RNT shops in West Ryde?

Seems like there are few shops popped up recently in Victoria Rd such as 1043 and 1027 Victoria Rd but I'm not sure they are RNT or not.

Anyone tried them? How are they?

Thanks,

maxpmax
14-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Yeah they look like RnT places. Anyone tried them?

Syd119
14-10-2017, 09:37 AM
interested to know too

Coastal Punter
14-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Ditto, using 15 characterx

Devilex
17-10-2017, 12:20 PM
I had tried one of it, cant remember which number though.
it is OK, you can give it a go, there was a nice Taiwan girl on Sunday

Hypersuit
18-10-2017, 04:00 PM
My 2 experiences at 1027 have been average. I had a Thai girl who was telling me stories of her family in Thailand needed some money, and the second one I have a different Thai girl with the same story. By the second one, I was annoyed and had a feeling that was the tricked to get more tips. At least they are consistent.

While I was considering for my 3rd session, I decided to go to 1043 and so far I have not walked out sad or annoyed. They have ranges of ages and massage skills, as far as I am aware they are either mostly Chinese and a few Thai.

There is another shop nearby (Number 1089), who is offering body scrubbing as additional to your session.

Another new one in the block (level 1, 980) up stairs from Ribs place, which I haven't been yet, but its seems all levels are offering racks.

The Fonz
06-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Any one know where Alice has moved too from 1043 Victoria Road? -- Worked Mondays and Saturdays.
Also worked at the previous location at 999 Victoria Road - worked same days.
She also worked at Merrylands massage on Fridays. But she left that place over a year ago
She could be also working at a joint at Windsor on Tuesdays, forget where, too far to drive too find out.
I'm kicking myself for not getting her mobile.

SinSeeker
13-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Thanks mate. Will give it a go.

khwong0404
08-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Which shop in west Ryde is recommends friends ?

Black3yes
09-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Not really good services there

IBMPC
10-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Looking for any good massage places around West Ryde or Eastwood area.. Rhodes area, any suggestion?

henry_lawson
30-01-2018, 02:38 PM
1043 has delivered the goods for me consistently and it's now my first option as a local. My first time there I was recognised by a ML from the city who I didn't recognise at all, but went along with it as she seemed pleased to see me (maybe she mistook me for somebody else)? Anyway, 'her' pleasure became 'our' pleasure, but she stopped short of going all the way disappointingly. There's a car park behind the building with internal access once you figure out where to go, as well as a side alley access from the rear lane. I did once walk out of 1027 to see my daughter's ballet teacher waiting at the lights, so these discrete entrances can be helpful!

The Fonz
05-08-2018, 03:27 PM
1043 has delivered the goods for me consistently and it's now my first option as a local. My first time there I was recognised by a ML from the city who I didn't recognise at all, but went along with it as she seemed pleased to see me (maybe she mistook me for somebody else)? Anyway, 'her' pleasure became 'our' pleasure, but she stopped short of going all the way disappointingly. There's a car park behind the building with internal access once you figure out where to go, as well as a side alley access from the rear lane. I did once walk out of 1027 to see my daughter's ballet teacher waiting at the lights, so these discrete entrances can be helpful!
All closed now, along with two others except for the one down near the pub. Sense too much competition watering down profits, or council crackdown. If the later I find it odd the one next door to the pub has lasted the longest as their advertising is a lot more in your face to attract council ordnance compliance officers.

FoxIsMe
05-08-2018, 09:49 PM
I guess it all changed by now

The Fonz
07-11-2018, 06:51 PM
There's a few new shops in West Ryde now.
4 Graf Ave West Ryde - absolutely zero privacy entrance
www.westrydemassage.com.au
And a newer shop on the opposite side of Victoria Road from now closed shop on 1043 Victoria Road. - possibly 1043 shop has moved across to this new location.
This store has a back street entrance, but enter at own risk after dark, you'll trip head over heels in the dark.
www.1014massage.com