PDA

View Full Version : Question Should I go there?

BigDickAsian
21-07-2017, 01:06 AM
I visited a new brothel tonight. Was greeted by the mamasan.
She was a MILF and right up my alley with nice rack.
Nice figure for someone of her age.
I thought, if only she was available....

I'm a 30 something year old and married with a kid.
She must've been close to 50? but boy did she seem sultry...

She took me into the room and introduced the girls.
I chose one and it was an average punt. Nothing special.
On the way out she asked me how it was and I said it was ok.
Then I started asking her questions about the shop and generally engaging in small talk with her.
She seemed friendly and sort of held my two arms as I talked to her.
I got this feeling she liked me and I wanted to reciprocate but something was going off in the back of my head telling me to play it safe.

I got out of there and haven't stopped thinking about her.
I don't know what to do next time if I see her.
Should I go there , should I reciprocate and get cosy with her?
If I do this, then I'd probably wouldn't be able to see the girls at the shop.

OR am I thinking too much and this is how mamasan's generally are in trying to lure punters back to their shops??
some advice or input would be appreciated.

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 01:34 AM
I would take the second possibility in that it is a new brothel and the mamasan is trying to be friendly and flirty with the customers in order to lure them back to her shop. Wouldn't you do this if you were in her situation? I guess so!

Another thing you mentioned is her age. She is close to 50 and probably has a lot of experience on the side. Most mamasans have worked as WLs in the past and know how to seduce guys.

Whether you return or not is for you to decide. I note you didn't mention the name of the new brothel or which girl you chose.

BigDickAsian
21-07-2017, 01:43 AM
The girls at the shop are pretty average. So not worth mentioning them. I'm not comfortable to mention the shop because if something does happen then I still like to keep a low profile. You never know who knows who in Sydney

aussiegaigin
21-07-2017, 06:51 AM
I would take the second possibility in that it is a new brothel and the mamasan is trying to be friendly and flirty with the customers in order to lure them back to her shop. Wouldn't you do this if you were in her situation? I guess so!

Another thing you mentioned is her age. She is close to 50 and probably has a lot of experience on the side. Most mamasans have worked as WLs in the past and know how to seduce guys.

You are likely to get this treatment at many shops, not just new ones, if you are a new customer.

I wouldn't read anything into it, she will be doing the same thing to every customer.

shootermcgavin
21-07-2017, 06:55 AM
She's a mamasan. If shes even slightly attractive then she will use that to her full advantage to get you to return/stay in the shop for longer. Don't read too much into it, it's just customer service at peak levels. As cuteguy says, she will have the experience and skills most mortal men can only dream of.

TLDR: Attractive mamasans are the LeBron James of the brothel world. Don't try to play a 1 on 1 pick up game with them.

apepork
21-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Very true. They are where they at because they at the top of their game. All this encounter is is just a flirt to get you coming back.

She's a mamasan. If shes even slightly attractive then she will use that to her full advantage to get you to return/stay in the shop for longer. Don't read too much into it, it's just customer service at peak levels. As cuteguy says, she will have the experience and skills most mortal men can only dream of.

TLDR: Attractive mamasans are the LeBron James of the brothel world. Don't try to play a 1 on 1 pick up game with them.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2017, 09:34 AM
I visited a new brothel tonight. Was greeted by the mamasan.
She was a MILF and right up my alley with nice rack.
Nice figure for someone of her age.
I thought, if only she was available....

I'm a 30 something year old and married with a kid.
She must've been close to 50? but boy did she seem sultry...

She took me into the room and introduced the girls.
I chose one and it was an average punt. Nothing special.
On the way out she asked me how it was and I said it was ok.
Then I started asking her questions about the shop and generally engaging in small talk with her.
She seemed friendly and sort of held my two arms as I talked to her.
I got this feeling she liked me and I wanted to reciprocate but something was going off in the back of my head telling me to play it safe.

I got out of there and haven't stopped thinking about her.
I don't know what to do next time if I see her.
Should I go there , should I reciprocate and get cosy with her?
If I do this, then I'd probably wouldn't be able to see the girls at the shop.

OR am I thinking too much and this is how mamasan's generally are in trying to lure punters back to their shops??

I only have one question for you BDA:

If this particular mamasan was not the mamasan but just one of the WLs from the line up, given her age, look, body and everything that's attractive to you now , would you have picked her ?

Or you are only fascinated about her because she is the mamasan and seems unattainable to you ?

Peter69
21-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Just tell her you want a go with her bro, the worst you can get back is a no, fuck it life's too short to ponder

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Lol

I was at cleo and one of the receptionist had a huge rack and big round eyes, curvy too. She had a very positive attitude that I wanted to have sex with ahahah

I was horny and I asked her if she would do a session lols!
She kinda paused and I went it's cool I was just kidding :) with my most charming smile on hahahaha

Saw her a few more time, neither of us saw thought much of it.

I think it's how u present it, it can be awkward but if you feel nothing of it, it won't be that bad.

I am sure they get that question a lot too ;)

BigDickAsian
21-07-2017, 11:12 AM
My god! You hit the nail on the head....it's a power trip!
Yes I'm after the unattainable....
I only have one question for you BDA:

If this particular mamasan was not the mamasan but just one of the WLs from the line up, given her age, look, body and everything that's attractive to you now , would you have picked her ?

Or you are only fascinated about her because she is the mamasan and seems unattainable to you ?

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2017, 11:30 AM
My god! You hit the nail on the head....it's a power trip!
Yes I'm after the unattainable....

Mate, you are not alone there!

Plenty of very flirty and sexy mamasans around in the RnT shops too!

Luckily some were still working and some still are .......... each to his own, but the moto has always been , you will never never get if you never never try ! Right ?

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2017, 11:35 AM
One perfect example was the busty Thai mamasan in 77 Gladestone Canberra, she offered me a discounted double to have her and another younger busty Thai girl. I was concerned that I might not be able to perform facing the two girls with the bloody changing of doms usually soften me down so I turned it down and just went for the one girl !

Next time I went back specifically wanting to fuck the mamasan and she's gone, shop changed hands too!

Story to learn , captures the moment and no regrets !!

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 06:42 PM
If you don't ask you will never know. If you want this mature woman, go for it on the next visit. You never know what her response might be to your offer.

rooter
21-07-2017, 09:04 PM

That's basically it bro

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 09:08 PM
I dunno about power trips lolsssss

Some girls just switch the right buttons for a one night stand =D

I agree with the above comments u just ask that's it

I guess once u desensitise to women anxiety, it's like any other thing...

woods23
21-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Nothing beats doggie the mamasan while she's on the phone taking booking ...life is short go for it :)

wilisno
21-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Nothing beats doggie the mamasan while she's on the phone taking booking ...life is short go for it :)

Haha ! Like that Japanese show where a tv newsreader was delivering the news while getting pumped ! ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Haha ! Like that Japanese show where a tv newsreader was delivering the news while getting pumped ! ;) ;) ;)

You forgot the scenes where the guys are shooting their cum over the newsreader's face and onto her head/hair while she keeps reading the news. Subarashīdesu!

thehound
02-08-2017, 02:46 PM
go for it.. but chances are she's just luring you in for business!