PDA

View Full Version : General talk Finally got laid on Tinder, though at a price.

henry_lawson
21-07-2017, 01:42 PM
A friend fluked some flattering photos of me and the rate of interest from the ladies on Tinder picked up (gawd women are shallow ;) ), and after a date interstate while I was there for a few days recently and lots of chats that have not yet led to a meeting but not yet terminated either I matched with a pretty Filipino girl with an unusually fair complexion earlier this week. She was free to meet for coffee yesterday, but when I called to confirm in the morning she asked me to pick her up and take her to a shopping centre 15 mins away which rang the alarm bells as we'd previously agreed to meet at her local shops - I feared that I was just going to be a source of free coffee and transport.

Anyway, I went with the flow, asking her on the way what type of relationship she was looking for, as while my profile was clear about NSA, hers was vague. She said she's looking for serious boyfriend, but all the boys "just want the sex" she said.

I said well, I'm looking for dating, but that will involve sex at some point, but I can't offer to be a serious boyfriend. She seemed disappointed and said "OK, let me out". I pulled over to clarify things with her. I showed her my profile which was clear about it being casual, and she stunned me by saying, "OK, let's be practical, how much you pay me?". I said $100 and she agreed so we drove back to my place with her hand on my crotch and mine in hers. What a turnaround in the space of 2 minutes!

So, we proceeded to have a very nice cuddle, DFK, deep throat BJ and root, unloaded a good deal of tension with the baby batter - this was the first time I'd had sex in my own home in about 7 years after the gradual deterioration of my marriage started. She put the bite on me for an extra $50 both as we were starting and afterwards and I said no, but when she asked a 3rd time in the car I figured giving her $20 might keep her on the hook for another session if my other chats go nowhere.

So, while I've had plenty of HJ in the cesspots of P. Burgos Street Makati in Manilla I'd never boned a Filipino lass until now, so another nationality under the belt. Still grinning 24 hours later about how I somehow managed to turn disaster into success!

birch
21-07-2017, 02:48 PM
A great tale, thanks for sharing. Good example of adaptive management paying off - big time. Well done

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Nice one!!!

Maybe I make tinder profile with comments say "will pay for sex" :)

vitamin
21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Nice mate. Keep posting more Adventures of Tinder if and when they come up.

Alex T Bear
21-07-2017, 04:52 PM
I wonder how many "trips to the shops" she does a day

hereandthere
21-07-2017, 04:53 PM
I wonder how many "trips to the shops" she does a day

....Gold....:smile:

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Let me get this right. You paid in total $120 for BBBJ and FS and that was it? No buying of items at the shops or any dinner, just a payment of $120 for a good time? Are you going to see her again?

rooter
21-07-2017, 05:28 PM
In the Philippines you would say she is a freelancer.

just zilla
21-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Let me get this right. You paid in total $120 for BBBJ and FS and that was it? No buying of items at the shops or any dinner, just a payment of $120 for a good time? Are you going to see her again?

Pretty cheap in the end really.

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Pretty cheap in the end really.

Those Filipinos are sure cheap and deliver the goods. Now she can pick up a guy and say she's going shopping and instead make a detour to the guy's home, have sex, get some money off him and then later go shopping. Not bad and it's tax free!:shout:

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Man doesn't matter if she filo or what, that was a great find! Well done!!

rooter
21-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Tinder is full of WLs posing as girls just looking for a boyfriend, date, fuckbuddy, no strings attached sex etc.
There are lots of genuine ones too of course.

Sam88
21-07-2017, 11:44 PM
ask her if she would like to expand her client list and you can hook her up with clients ;)

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Tinder is full of WLs posing as girls just looking for a boyfriend, date, fuckbuddy, no strings attached sex etc.
There are lots of genuine ones too of course.

What about psychos and crazy ones?:shout:

Buck Henry
22-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Ask her if she has any good looking friends who might be interested in a similar "date". I don't know if this would work here in Australia, but in the Philippines, you will soon have a harem of horny young girls, needing some extra cash, sending you their photos.

aussiegaigin
22-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Are you going back for seconds?

henry_lawson
23-07-2017, 04:17 PM
The BJ was not BBBJ, but yes we had a GFE FS and I dropped her at the shops afterwards and walked the opposite direction to do the stuff I needed to do. It was quite businesslike at the end which I like - as they say - you pay them to go away!
Would I tap her again? Absolutely - she was a passionate root, nice and tight as she's had no kids, and very nice tits. And the price is right.

Beau
23-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Good pickup. Sometimes it gets routine like riding a bike going to a brothel. A change in routine
works wonder's for the mind.

thehound
02-08-2017, 02:50 PM
wow that was a quick turn around - girls will be girls hey.

Starlight
02-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Like this she might be doing 2-3 guys in a day. Tax free money in the name of dating. Also she doesn't have to pay the share to the shop. Take home all, fantastic. How many other men would have been victims of her exploitation???
Who says girls don't take advantage of being girls???!!!!

BlackToad
02-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Like this she might be doing 2-3 guys in a day. Tax free money in the name of dating. Also she doesn't have to pay the share to the shop. Take home all, fantastic. How many other men would have been victims of her exploitation???
Who says girls don't take advantage of being girls???!!!!

Yeah, it's outrageous exploitation of us men.

What is her profile name again?