PDA

View Full Version : Question I fall in love with ML/WL now what D:

Pages : [1] 2

beta101
21-07-2017, 09:38 PM
FUCK. SHIT. FUCK SHIT FUCK. Ug I think I fall in love with a ML/WL. Now what? Happened twice in the past. Dated one and the other I found out she didn't really care lol.

Do I see her again as a customer and prolong the pain?

Do I buried the feeling and numb myself with alcohol?

Do I name her so I can never go back...

I already dated a ML/WL before so I know I will not go down the date path because it’s complicated and it never works out.

* I dated Chole from posh CBD(now called 121) few years back. She sometime still works there.

Budgyboy
21-07-2017, 09:41 PM
So did I mate, gave it up cold turkey, might go back one day but not soon, she doesn't feel the same way

Punt69
21-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Keep asking for number, and text again and again til she ignores you lol

Nejums
21-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Keep going at it. Maybe you'll find true love.

Lol

Punt69
21-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Keep going at it. Maybe you'll find true love.

Lol

Persistence is key. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I can smell love in the air. True love

lol

CunningLinguist
21-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Ask her for a threesome.

kingwally
21-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Why don't you just name her to see if any other have fallen for her also!

woods23
21-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Keep asking anal bro she will get pissed nd never want to see you again..

I know you feeling right now you can't control it .
Big headache ahead man . Good luck Mr beta!

Alex T Bear
21-07-2017, 10:33 PM
FUCK. SHIT. FUCK SHIT FUCK. Ug I think I fall in love with a ML/WL. Now what? Happened twice in the past. Dated one and the other I found out she didn't really care lol.

Do I see her again as a customer and prolong the pain?

Do I buried the feeling and numb myself with alcohol?

Do I name her so I can never go back...

I already dated a ML/WL before so I know I will not go down the date path because it’s complicated and it never works out.

You already know what to do dude! Run, as fast as you can.... it's going to end in tears!

Nejums
21-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Get sex first. Lots of sex. Protected sex I hope.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2017, 10:59 PM
If you don't even know whether she is a working lady or massage lady, shall we care ?

Buck Henry
21-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Feel for you Bro. Yes, it can be complicated, but it can be done, provided that you don't start forming an emotional attachment (and it sounds like you already have anyway) and you realize that once the usually short relationship ends you can't go back to seeing her in the shop as before. I've been in that situation dating a ML, we had a really fun time together while it lasted and once i sensed that the "dating" stage was entering the "decide where this relationship is going" stage, i knew it was time to bail. My advice is forget about her and move on....because she's already got an emotional hold over you. You don't want the turmoil of thinking all day about her doing all the things she did that got you interested in her, but to other guys.

Sam88
21-07-2017, 11:43 PM
just fuck her often enough and be over and done with

sukeong
21-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Just ask her out. If it fails like you predicted. Then it fails. Unless you are married then I suggest to wake the feck up

inmydream
22-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Yeah that's so true wake the fuck up hahahha. If you are single or recently divorced like me just go for it dude. Oh just tell the name and see what other punters say.

Travelmate
22-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Play with your own strength and understand the limitations.
As long as YOU are in control of all situations, then you will be right.

Have fun.

Lenka_X5
22-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Is she pretty?

If 9/10 looks, I can make her very rich for you in return for you know what ;)

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 02:21 AM
My advice is to have your fun now but don't get too emotionally attached to her. Once a girl is working as a WL, it will be impossible to convince her to leave her job for you. She's in it for the money and the lure of big money won't make her drop her job for someone like you unless you are willing to compensate her. If you did this, you would have to be a fool.

The other possibility is that she might want to keep you on the side as a boyfriend when she needs to rest her head on your shoulder during difficult times such as when she is feeling hurt or down. In any event, you cannot ignore the fact that she is not exclusive to you. She is with other guys who pay money to have sex with her. In the back of your mind, you will always be thinking about the many guys that are banging her, licking and touching her body and spending time with her in the bedroom that it will drive you crazy and force you to become depressed. If you don't want to become a wreck, let her go and find someone who is not involved in this industry. You will feel better not worrying that she is working nights or days at some brothel(s) or that some friend of yours recognises her when you go out with her for a social function.

shootermcgavin
22-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Another beta "I fell in love with a WL/ML" post.

Be alpha and follow woods23's advice.

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2017, 11:17 AM

Have fun.

Brother Mate, not everyone is in control of all situations like you, you know ?

mankind
22-07-2017, 12:47 PM
just keep fucking another pretty WL then you will fall in love with the new one and forget the previous one! It happens to me as well:miao:

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 01:50 PM

What if she gives him anal as per woods23's advice in order to keep him by her side, what's next?

Raybo
22-07-2017, 02:28 PM
I think you have the answer already. 99% of the time it is plain stupid to go out with a WL outside of her work. Don't make life any more difficult for yourself or the WL. If i were you i probably would stop seeing her altogether. Plenty of hot WLs out the happy to have your jizz all over their tits for the right price. I have learnt this the hard way, trust me!

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 05:57 PM
When I was younger I fall in lust.

I now know that love is a transient feeling tied in with lust, desire and ownership.

Once I realised that all the girls are free and common property- that it's silly to try and lock someone down; rather let them be free, especially sexually. The lust, desire, and ownership, leading to jealousy and envy disappeared.

Let us all be free to do as we please without hurting others

Now after popping my load I tend to get over it :@

Babycat
22-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I think it's not love. Too early to say it's love :miao: . Lust, instead. Fall for body, face, .... So just wait till feeling gone
But if it's true love, still have chance for a relationship work out as long as you want to do. Lots of people here go for a relationship with an Ml for free sex, right? ( I won't say all) so you don't think the relationship be able to last long. But ask yourself if you want your girlfriend stops because of you or her? Because of you is not wrong but selfish. If anyone really wants to keep that relationship and cares for girlfriend, then try to help her having a better job. Why don't give her time, teach her English, encourage her study for skill works so she can change her job? Of course having a proper job with good salary here is not easy and not available for all situations (visa status is the big factor) but I just want to ask if asking her to quit job is because of you or her?

Beau
22-07-2017, 10:54 PM
There are more knuckles heads than i thought on this forum . As smart as a slab of mutton.

Shoryureppa
23-07-2017, 01:39 AM
Do whatever you want. Why invest time in someone who isn't interested in you?

Pussyhands
23-07-2017, 07:38 AM
I think doing things for a girl you desire can be romantic

But one has to see returns (those returns can be anything - for me is their pussy)

I found out the hard way in my younger times that it's like investment, if you are not getting a return then you gota bail asap.

Now I invest solely on blue chip companies ;) i.e. Ginza hahahahah

I had to look up what a blue chip company is and that's what it's about - all the way down to the "house hold name" lolssssss

A blue-chip stock is the stock of a large, well-established and financially sound company that has operated for many years. A blue-chip stock typically has a market capitalization in the billions, is generally the market leader or among the top three companies in its sector, and is more often than not a household name.

shootermcgavin
23-07-2017, 07:54 AM
What if she gives him anal as per woods23's advice in order to keep him by her side, what's next?

Ask to fist her while wearing a cowboy hat. If shes down for that then marriage.

puntercouple
23-07-2017, 07:57 AM
I thought the whole reason for punting is to avoid relationships?

shootermcgavin
23-07-2017, 08:09 AM
I thought the whole reason for punting is to avoid relationships?

Seems lately like it's also for thirsty guys to skeeze onto working girls and try to get them to ride off into the sunset on their white knight horse.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 09:19 AM
He hasn't responded and I think he has succumbed to this girl. Based on his admiration to Korean girls and his latest AR in 5 star, it's probably a good guess the girl is here.

People say punting is to avoid relationship? I think it's true for punters already married. Others might be single and Beta is probably single. Hopefully another good guess from me.

So now what? Of course love is blind and you can fall to any girls. Nothing wrong with that.
But love is not one sided. So that's the question to the girl not the forum? Others can tell you a bunch of crap do this and that....it won't help.

lenny888
23-07-2017, 09:27 AM
when you come to these places it is just lust.

Shoryureppa
23-07-2017, 09:10 PM
The feelings you feel are fake, you pay them for their time & attention. It may differ if you have spent a lot of time outside of the shop together though...

Date several women who aren't WL/ML. If you're single and aren't dating anyone, you will latch on to the next thing coming.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Yeah I know. I'm normally pretty good in reading the body languanges of people outside. But with WL once they get naked my sensors all broken and not working.

I think it's hard to read WL mind because they are professionally trained and they BBBJ, DFK so many men everyday. I can probably say the connection is better from one or the other but hell know what she thinks. You are just one of their customers.

Beau
23-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Not mutton heads. More like man child's who fall in love to the first nipple they suckle outside their mother.

Guymartin420
23-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Are u guys mature or young? I mean in your 20's? 30's or 40's?

simplelife
24-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Most common thing is males thinking with their dicks not their heads. If you haven't spent time outside the shop together many times, it is a clear indication it's your penis thinking not what they call love.

Shoryureppa
24-07-2017, 11:21 AM
That is a goodun. Younger lads are stuck in the high testosterone inexperienced stage. Older blokes are in the sensible take it or leave it stage unless their desperate and dateless.

I'm 27. I think all it comes down to is if you're dating several women and have options. If not, you will latch on to anything & easily have attachments to anyone who shows interest in you.

inmydream
24-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Good point shory. Lonely guys go to brothels to get GFE and then get fucked up falling in love with the WL.

I dont think it's the age thing, i think it depends on each person and the experiences in relationships.

puntercouple
24-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Seems lately like it's also for thirsty guys to skeeze onto working girls and try to get them to ride off into the sunset on their white knight horse.

Lol that screams desperation!!

Guymartin420
24-07-2017, 06:04 PM
It rarely works out in the long term. if you look at it objectively, both of you have got their starting points wrong. In her eyes you are one who always frequent these kind of shops and in your eyes she will be someone who sells her body for the money. Unless you are really mature (read old) and rich and just wants an attractive female as companion, and she also has similar needs, I can't see this as a lasting relationship because both of you start from a position of mistrust. If you are young, it will be fun for some time, but when reality kicks in, it will be too late. Better off investing the time and energy into nurturing a proper relationship.

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:13 AM
So did I mate, gave it up cold turkey, might go back one day but not soon, she doesn't feel the same way

yep pretty silly to feel one sided love lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Keep asking for number, and text again and again til she ignores you lol

hahahaha. didnt even ask for her number. i only started to show my noobness when i was alone n hungry lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Ask her for a threesome.

lol thank u for the reality check

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Why don't you just name her to see if any other have fallen for her also!

lol im just going to file her under the too good to share for the moment lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Keep asking anal bro she will get pissed nd never want to see you again..

I know you feeling right now you can't control it .
Big headache ahead man . Good luck Mr beta!

never tried anal. bit scared to try lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:24 AM
You already know what to do dude! Run, as fast as you can.... it's going to end in tears!

yep. just going to be her regular. i think thats safe lol

beta101
Get sex first. Lots of sex. Protected sex I hope.

hahahaha wish it didn't cost an arm n leg everything i see her lol

Pussyhands
Punting is like speed dating but much faster

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:25 AM
If you don't even know whether she is a working lady or massage lady, shall we care ?

sorry :( i just didn't want to be too specific lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Feel for you Bro. Yes, it can be complicated, but it can be done, provided that you don't start forming an emotional attachment (and it sounds like you already have anyway) and you realize that once the usually short relationship ends you can't go back to seeing her in the shop as before. I've been in that situation dating a ML, we had a really fun time together while it lasted and once i sensed that the "dating" stage was entering the "decide where this relationship is going" stage, i knew it was time to bail. My advice is forget about her and move on....because she's already got an emotional hold over you. You don't want the turmoil of thinking all day about her doing all the things she did that got you interested in her, but to other guys.

the last part so true. its also why i broke up with my ml/wl.

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:29 AM
just fuck her often enough and be over and done with

lol yep. guess i will be funding her studies indirectly lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Just ask her out. If it fails like you predicted. Then it fails. Unless you are married then I suggest to wake the feck up

would u believe i booked her for five hours today? lol crazy

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Yeah that's so true wake the fuck up hahahha. If you are single or recently divorced like me just go for it dude. Oh just tell the name and see what other punters say.

thats sad to hear man. hope it works out for u. i started punting when my evil ex dumped me.

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:36 AM

Have fun.

well said. i need to do less yolo lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Is she pretty?

If 9/10 looks, I can make her very rich for you in return for you know what ;)

she looks like sinb (gfriend)'s older sister. pretty sure not up to ur standard lenka ;)

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:39 AM
My advice is to have your fun now but don't get too emotionally attached to her. Once a girl is working as a WL, it will be impossible to convince her to leave her job for you. She's in it for the money and the lure of big money won't make her drop her job for someone like you unless you are willing to compensate her. If you did this, you would have to be a fool.

pretty much that. who can support a ml/wl full time? i can't. may be a mistress is cheaper? lol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:42 AM

hahaha shit this is like my second i fall in love thread

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:44 AM
just keep fucking another pretty WL then you will fall in love with the new one and forget the previous one! It happens to me as well:miao:

yeh man. pretty much how i get over breakups. just most ml/wls are so shit rarely do u get someone so in tune and u ended up losing half of urself to her lolol

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:46 AM
I think you have the answer already. 99% of the time it is plain stupid to go out with a WL outside of her work. Don't make life any more difficult for yourself or the WL. If i were you i probably would stop seeing her altogether. Plenty of hot WLs out the happy to have your jizz all over their tits for the right price. I have learnt this the hard way, trust me!

lololol damn u have to teach me how to not revisit. fuck my flesh so weak.

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:47 AM
When I was younger I fall in lust.

I now know that love is a transient feeling tied in with lust, desire and ownership.

Once I realised that all the girls are free and common property- that it's silly to try and lock someone down; rather let them be free, especially sexually. The lust, desire, and ownership, leading to jealousy and envy disappeared.

Let us all be free to do as we please without hurting others

Now after popping my load I tend to get over it :@

woah thats a very interesting take. is that from reddit redpill? if its ur own work u need to start ur own church.

beta101
25-07-2017, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I think it's not love. Too early to say it's love :miao: . Lust, instead. Fall for body, face, .... So just wait till feeling gone
But if it's true love, still have chance for a relationship work out as long as you want to do. Lots of people here go for a relationship with an Ml for free sex, right? ( I won't say all) so you don't think the relationship be able to last long. But ask yourself if you want your girlfriend stops because of you or her? Because of you is not wrong but selfish. If anyone really wants to keep that relationship and cares for girlfriend, then try to help her having a better job. Why don't give her time, teach her English, encourage her study for skill works so she can change her job? Of course having a proper job with good salary here is not easy and not available for all situations (visa status is the big factor) but I just want to ask if asking her to quit job is because of you or her?

lol speaking for myself im not looking for a relationship for free sex from ml/wl. i just don't want to be measured against an ever evolving benchmark lmao

again speaking for myself i probably want her to quit cause i can't share my soulmate lol

Devilex
25-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Good luck mate. I am totally not surprised you booked 5hours. In fact if you can afford it you will probably book her 5 hours everyday.

Understand you are not after free sex, but try BBFS next time and see how she responds to such request

otokosg
25-07-2017, 03:02 PM
customers in general is also a huge factor

boyan
26-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Run away as fast as you can :)

rtk2caobao
26-07-2017, 09:31 PM
As been said before, I don't think it's love. I think it's an infatuation/limerence.
Here are some links that may help:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
https://pairedlife.com/dating/The-dangers-of-infatuation
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sheri-meyers/if-this-isnt-real-love-wh_b_4241987.html
http://www.roomtowrite.info/blog-1/2016/4/2/writing-to-get-over-infatuation

I'm going through one myself with an ML at the moment
I recognise it as such, it's just a shallow, ego/entitlement/lust driven feeling.
Made resolve to stop seeing her, put her number on block, etc.

Things that may help:
- Listen to meditation music / chanting, or basically anything that you don't associate with the feeling (love or broken-hearted songs would not be my choice)
- Think about your friends/family/colleague, be nice to them
- Catch up with old friends/relatives/etc
- Make yourself available to other people to hear about their problems

Hope that helps, all the best to you :)

Babycat
27-07-2017, 02:08 PM
It's good for a person after break up too

As been said before, I don't think it's love. I think it's an infatuation/limerence.
Here are some links that may help:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
https://pairedlife.com/dating/The-dangers-of-infatuation
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sheri-meyers/if-this-isnt-real-love-wh_b_4241987.html
http://www.roomtowrite.info/blog-1/2016/4/2/writing-to-get-over-infatuation

I'm going through one myself with an ML at the moment
I recognise it as such, it's just a shallow, ego/entitlement/lust driven feeling.
Made resolve to stop seeing her, put her number on block, etc.

Things that may help:
- Listen to meditation music / chanting, or basically anything that you don't associate with the feeling (love or broken-hearted songs would not be my choice)
- Think about your friends/family/colleague, be nice to them
- Catch up with old friends/relatives/etc
- Make yourself available to other people to hear about their problems

Hope that helps, all the best to you :)

inmydream
27-07-2017, 07:40 PM
what's with that exactly double posts with two user ids??

boyan
28-07-2017, 07:30 PM
what's with that exactly double posts with two user ids??

flatmates using same PC hehehehe :D

hellwalker
01-08-2017, 04:58 PM
I can only say ”good luck bro"!

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Hmm slippery slope as they say

curious36
07-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Alas you have only fallen in love with good customer service.
They really only want money not love.
Many are too busy for a good relationship.
Enjoy the hot times and remember.

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Agreed with curious36. I am in the same situation, just falling in love with this ML I try to see every week. She seems to offer more and more non standard part II services to me such as letting me on top of her back virtual fk her, and she does enjoy it. She said to me I am her type and wanna fk me when she first saw me. After reading all the posts in this thread, I finally wake up, yes she enjoys the fun time together, but the feeling is mainly remaining in the room. Do I still see her? oh yes, but probably leave my emotion inside the room.

Migger
09-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Also agree with curious36. Love in a shop is a combination of lust and great chemistry.
Enjoy the moment and cherish the memories.

beta101
09-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Agreed with curious36. I am in the same situation, just falling in love with this ML I try to see every week. She seems to offer more and more non standard part II services to me such as letting me on top of her back virtual fk her, and she does enjoy it. She said to me I am her type and wanna fk me when she first saw me. After reading all the posts in this thread, I finally wake up, yes she enjoys the fun time together, but the feeling is mainly remaining in the room. Do I still see her? oh yes, but probably leave my emotion inside the room.

I saw her a few times per week now. Still feel intensely about her. The shitty dull my heart didn't work. I am thinking of taking it to the next level. How should I approch it? A date?

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 10:19 PM
So beta101, you do not mind your future lover being touched/fked by so many guys? and you think the ML/WL does not mind you fk around with other girls in another shops?

beta101
09-08-2017, 10:26 PM
i do mind alot. hence, why i broke up with my ex ml/wl. but unlike my ex i can't stop thinking about her. thats why i think i should ask her out on a date?

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Well, nothing to lose right? if you ask. At least you know what she thinks. And do you think there is chemistry between you and her?

I am not any better than you since the ML has been providing me services that I have never got from other MLs. I do see there is chemistry between us since the service she is giving me is almost FS, and we have been talking about doing FS. But once she talked about not $50 anymore, I lost the interest since it broke the chemistry and becomes a transaction. So far, we are doing the almost FS between us.

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Not hurt at all since I know it is a transaction. Well, she started off saying no FS at all when i just met her, then after few times, she mentioned yes FS before part I start but will be different price. Then following visits, i just gave $50 and we just say we should fk one day. So for the $$ part? not sure anymore

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 11:04 PM
She is sort of opening up herself more.....I am sure she wants to enjoy the virtual sex too but for the real one, will she ask for more than $50? I am not sure.

huggyaust
09-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Yup rubbing i am on top of her back, so not inserting but doing FS action, she says its so real. Yup, I am surprised too for FS, she then came up with the price. So she must be prepared to do it, but just waiting for the guy that she likes or has chemistry with.

huggyaust
11-08-2017, 07:32 AM
@beta101, is it Vicky at DOS that you are crazy about? If yes, go ahead :D

hypebeast131415
11-08-2017, 03:23 PM
when i started punting few yrs ago when i was still in uni, I've met a ML who was keen to settle down in Australia and get PR.

I quite liked her and we chatted about that kind of topics.

However, she said some old enough and economically sufficient bloke had offered her the chance to be with him and get PR. Otherwise she said she would've dated me if i was interested.

I almost fell, luckily, my oldest brother who happened to be very experienced in these matters told me to fkin wake up. I havnt seen her afterwards, was wondering if she actually took the offer and be happy forever.

Yeh, I agree with everyone on the top, most of them just want the money, and they're doing their best in providing their GFE services.

Guymartin420
12-08-2017, 07:51 AM
To 69: Your wisdom is amazing.....this is what I call real advice!!

Migger
12-08-2017, 08:46 AM
69 well said. You are obviously a man of experience.

SavageXXX
13-08-2017, 07:42 PM
UNFORTUNATEY MATES I am a man who knows who he is
I have a soft spot for everyone - not sexy soft spot but I have a big heart and i gets me into trouble once or wtice
Me survival trick is to nt punt too much or find an matey mate gal I can chill wif as a regular without falling in love and puff away enjoying whateva
If I see a gorgeous gal I think is THA BEST i go all shy and cannot perform
If I see a girl who clicks wif me then i FINK TOO MUCH and get HURT
OLDER and WISER is ME MATES
I do not wanna be hurt again so I see older regular sheila WIF no SEX but lots of PNP to ENJOY LIFE before I DIE
I wish I could fall in love but I like a girl who is naughty (bi a bonus) and alas those girls are not the romantic types are they?
I Have a achy breaky heart me old gal said I was weak and needy but NAAAH just a romantic sole
Feel sorry for me broz cause romance makes melancholy and no gal i've met finks a guy is anything but a hard fucking cunt
I am not a hard fucking cunt
A modern metrosexual man am i
End of story

good story bruu

Matie
13-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Good luck I'm sincerely hope it works itself out...

huggyaust
14-08-2017, 11:26 AM
The ML that I sees very frequent just told me she indeed has a boyfriend, why still working in a massage shop ?!

123brainer
14-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Damn, I feel for you. U stuffed. The only remedy is to see more high quality WL/ML. That way you won't fully fall for anyone. It's all business 😉

huggyaust
14-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Totally agreed 123brainer!! Anything inside the room is just a business transaction.

Migger
14-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Most punters are sensible but they are a few who don't know the difference between reality and fantasy. For these punters i highly recommend a lobotomy to cure their illness.

harrycd
15-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Because her boyfriend doesn't own her and she wants to earn money and possibly have some fun. Tell us why YOU work?

pressure from society and lack of a rich girlfriend

Pearler
20-08-2017, 05:42 PM
There is no happiness without tears , no life without heartbreak. Because i am going to
make you cry . Beware falling in love.

inmydream
21-08-2017, 10:15 AM
I like your quote Pearler.

stormeewp
21-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Just fall in love for 60 minutes plus extras

Brothelcreeper
21-08-2017, 10:13 PM
i do mind alot. hence, why i broke up with my ex ml/wl. but unlike my ex i can't stop thinking about her. thats why i think i should ask her out on a date?

Hi Beta,

What's the latest update on you and the girl ?

Looking forward to an update.

beta101
22-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Hi Beta,

What's the latest update on you and the girl ?

Looking forward to an update.

Just talking to her online. Growing more n more fond of her. It's a nice escape. I still don't know how to internalise her fucking other guys. Yep willful ignorance on my part. So let's leave it at that.

She is pretty clear on her dream. Her dream is adorable :)

Yogurt
22-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Just talking to her online. Growing more n more fond of her. It's a nice escape. I still don't know how to internalise her fucking other guys. Yep willful ignorance on my part. So let's leave it at that.

She is pretty clear on her dream. Her dream is adorable :)

Mind to share whos the gal bro beta101 ?

Maxybro
22-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Mind to share whos the gal bro beta101 ?

FMD of course he is not going to share her name. Stop asking the guy
Do we really think he is going to jeopardise whatever little thing he has going on with her by giving her name to punters so they can all turn up at her work and say me too lol

12345abcde
22-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Be very careful with it mate. Be prepared to accept for past and be with her for the future. Treat her with respect and attitude of a friend. Be sure of your own feelings then go from there.

Yogurt
22-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Do we really think he is going to jeopardise whatever little thing he has going on with her by giving her name to punters so they can all turn up at her work and say me too lol

Hehehe .............

beta101
23-08-2017, 09:51 AM

Will share when I'm not punting anymore. I have two absolute gems to offer this forum lol

huggyaust
23-08-2017, 10:00 AM
It seems that it is the guy which is the heart broken one since we fall in love with the WL/ML. I wonder if there is a case which is the other way round where the girls are going crazy to the guys.

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2017, 10:09 AM
It seems that it is the guy which is the heart broken one since we fall in love with the WL/ML. I wonder if there is a case which is the other way round where the girls are going crazy to the guys.

Just ask Christmas!

Yogurt
23-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Will share when I'm not punting anymore. I have two absolute gems to offer this forum lol

2 gems , who ? Hehehehe ... u can stop punting now and lets know bro beta101 hehehehe....

beta101
23-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Just ask Christmas!

Pussyhand n Xmas should date. Two slightly jaded goods in a very cute way lol

One red pilled soul + a jaded soul = epic quest to rediscover puppy love, pure love.

Xmas might bully pussyhand at first. But I believe pussyhand will win her over. Nothing beats crazy inconsolable first love. Lol.

Christmas
24-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Pussyhand n Xmas should date. Two slightly jaded goods in a very cute way lol

One red pilled soul + a jaded soul = epic quest to rediscover puppy love, pure love.

Xmas might bully pussyhand at first. But I believe pussyhand will win her over. Nothing beats crazy inconsolable first love. Lol.

What's going on here? But Ok anyway☺️ I'll have a date with pussyhands

beta101
24-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Hahaha u are so nice Xmas xD

beta101
30-08-2017, 11:06 PM
quick update.

its all in my head lol

i think she messages ALL her customers once in the morning and once at night. im a retard lol :(

Maxybro
30-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Welcome back to reality bro

huggyaust
31-08-2017, 07:13 AM
Let her go, in your head, at least, beta101. You will be a happy person afterwards

woods23
31-08-2017, 09:50 AM
quick update.

its all in my head lol

i think she messages ALL her customers once in the morning and once at night. im a retard lol :(

Damn a pro hey ...sounds like she want a good MMF what You think man?

shootermcgavin
31-08-2017, 11:38 AM
I used to think this was the most beta, non-alpha, non-lifting, low test having, soft ass thread ever.

Then I recently caught feels for a WL. Now I understand beta101. Feels brah.

Feels bad man 😖

beta101
31-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Welcome back to reality bro

Thanks man. Females are evil lol

beta101
31-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Let her go, in your head, at least, beta101. You will be a happy person afterwards

Yeh fuck her lol

beta101
31-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Damn a pro hey ...sounds like she want a good MMF what You think man?
Yeh too pro. Girls can be such cold calculating creatures lmao. Too homo for mmf lol

beta101
31-08-2017, 02:23 PM
I used to think this was the most beta, non-alpha, non-lifting, low test having, soft ass thread ever.

Feels bad man 😖

Yeh man. This bitch told me she is going to work until she is over 30 then get married. Thats like more than 5 years away. Just think about it. She is going to suck n fuck all the cocks for years n enjoy life. When she is too old she will "settle". I'm sure ur one is like that as well... Hope that helps...

Yogurt
31-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Yeh man. This bitch told me she is going to work until she is over 30 then get married. Thats like more than 5 years away. Just think about it. She is going to suck n fuck all the cocks for years n enjoy life. When she is too old she will "settle". I'm sure ur one is like that as well... Hope that helps...

Because of love her then we need another 5 years for her to suck cock , i cry :cry::cry::cry:

beta101
31-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Because of love her then we need another 5 years for her to suck cock , i cry :cry::cry::cry:

Love is dead lol

Christmas
31-08-2017, 02:57 PM

yeah imagine avrg 7cocks a day
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

http://secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/penises-2-1.jpg

global average dick 5.5 inches!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

http://i.imgur.com/FjSQh0I.png

omg!!
i forgot inches and cm are different!

cleetusvandamme
31-08-2017, 03:25 PM
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

omg!!

Only 880 metres of cock.

huggyaust
31-08-2017, 04:21 PM
someone in this thread said forget about this current ML/WL and find a new target. I totally agreed, and I am finding. There are so many nice MLs out there, tall and good looking

shootermcgavin
31-08-2017, 04:26 PM

Well over 30. Won't settle, makes too much scratch. Much older than shooter. Probably sucked more cock than I've had hot meals. But still, feels. Should both run away to the Swedish countryside, buy a farm. I'll tend the land while she bakes and raises our 9 children. I'll hear the dinner bell from the fields and find fresh apple pie that she baked on the windowsill.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOCXHiQihBwaqjNRtXZYydbw7wmoajN dRayJlyd2Vj8doGG2tmr8a9dvXIcw

Yogurt
31-08-2017, 04:40 PM
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

omg!!

Thats much dick after 5 years :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Raybo
31-08-2017, 05:40 PM
How many thrusts is that?

Maxybro
31-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Thats much dick after 5 years :cry::cry::cry::cry:

WTF happened to the Korean men when they were handing out the inches? Sorry Korean bros out there
If you are a Korean man with a big dick, you are God to the women.

Maxybro
31-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Well over 30. Won't settle, makes too much scratch. Much older than shooter. Probably sucked more cock than I've had hot meals. But still, feels. Should both run away to the Swedish countryside, buy a farm. I'll tend the land while she bakes and raises our 9 children. I'll hear the dinner bell from the fields and find fresh apple pie that she baked on the windowsill.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOCXHiQihBwaqjNRtXZYydbw7wmoajN dRayJlyd2Vj8doGG2tmr8a9dvXIcw

After a couple of years in Sweden you will looking for rnt places close to the farm and then you'll need to find excuses to get away for a few hours.
Don't do it man.

Raybo
31-08-2017, 06:44 PM

Feels bad man 😖

Wow. And perhaps another WL has feels for you?

Does suck to fall under their trance.

inmydream
31-08-2017, 08:06 PM
More and more punters in this forum falling to WLs, they must have improved their skills a lot to beat us punters. Fuck better don't say anything further before I eat my own words and start another falling in love threas lol.

shootermcgavin
31-08-2017, 08:08 PM
After a couple of years in Sweden you will looking for rnt places close to the farm and then you'll need to find excuses to get away for a few hours.
Don't do it man.

The kilometres I'll be racking up on my horse and carriage will be considerable.

Wow. And perhaps another WL has feels for you?

Does suck to fall under their trance.

Dat trance brah. Vowed not to go back. Went back. Completely one sided (my side), but I'm powerless. It's like I'm a random goon and she's Steven Seagal, and I've already been akido'd through a coffee table, but I just keep charging head first.

Fuck, how good was old Seagal.

woods23
31-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Pussies is god greatest creation....no doubt pussy will win every time :love:

Recently I had daty the most beautiful ever lol my head can't stop thinking about it instant boner every time i think about it ..damn :cry:

Brothelcreeper
31-08-2017, 08:55 PM
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

omg!!

Fucking hilarious Christmas. I love you.

Brothelcreeper
31-08-2017, 08:56 PM

Fucking hilarious Shooter.

I love you too, like I love Christmas.

beta101
31-08-2017, 09:08 PM
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

omg!!

Hahahhahaha epic post Xmas :) This girl is like a 90s something kia carnival. Not sold. Is owned by Budget car rental for the next ~5years D:

beta101
31-08-2017, 09:16 PM

I think pepe should build a wall. N enforce border control on the heart land n only let in the hot 20somethings. Maga (making Asian girl awesome again).

shootermcgavin
31-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Fucking hilarious Shooter.

I love you too, like I love Christmas.

I love Christmas too bro. Gifts, the tree, BBQ, Home Alone plus Die Hard on the telly. I'm a big Halloween guy, but Christmas edges it out.

I think pepe should build a wall. N enforce border control on the heart land n only let in the hot 20somethings. Maga (making Asian girl awesome again).

I respect the fuck out of you for using Pepe's true name and acknowledging that he is the master of all matters relating to the heart.

But shooter has moved past the 20 somethings, and so shall veto his involvement with them moving forward, to allow better brahs like yourself full enjoyment. Shooter now likes them with some mileage and experience, it's more of a challenge. And as I recently stated to one of my true homies on here: older the berry, sweeter the juice.

Godspeed to you and your feels beta:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-fsH8ft57YYLSTPObe_jhEAC6EqPHAy2Q7b0V4RO0gdSGRS22xk BFNWYcoA

Christmas
01-09-2017, 12:09 AM
wait, why brothelcreeper wears a punterman costume? is he back? or are you preparing halloween a bit earlier?
but I love you too

Yogurt
01-09-2017, 01:47 AM
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

6300 cocks total!!!!

5.5 x 6300 = 34650

omg!!

I blind cause she still hot and i wait for 5 years and when she old not hot then i am not blind anymore , whatta fucking joke :cry::cry:

BongKong
01-09-2017, 02:16 AM
I blind cause she still hot and i wait for 5 years and when she old not hot then i am not blind anymore , whatta fucking joke :cry::cry:

I think the only joke here is your sentence structure

shootermcgavin
01-09-2017, 07:06 AM
I know you're taking the piss but when I first started dating, I would often start imagining life with the girl after the very first date if I liked the girl and it went seemingly well. But for one reason or another we would stop seeing each other and MRW when reality sets in:-

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif

It doesn't happen as often as now before because I'm dead inside.

It's a nice dream though isn't it?

Also, I Saw the Devil in gif form is still absolutely brutal.

Yogurt
01-09-2017, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Christmas;1177581]yeah imagine avrg 7cocks a day
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

Am i stupid still love her after 5 years with 6300 cocks ......... ?

BongKong
01-09-2017, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=Christmas;1177581]yeah imagine avrg 7cocks a day
5days a week

35 cocks a week
3weeks 105 cocks a month

x12month

1260 cocks a year
x 5 years

Am i stupid still love her after 5 years with 6300 cocks ......... ?

No id say from the limited information on hand about you there are other things that jump to the forefront as to why you are stupid so in this instance the number of cocks involved is arbitrary.

Enjoy the love.

shootermcgavin
01-09-2017, 10:58 AM
So that's where that is from! I've had this gif stashed for a while and I've been trying to track down where it is from.

Just watched the trailer and faaaark it looks brutal. I'll add it to my list to watch along with Train to Busan and the rest of Oldboy (noticed the main actor in that is in I Saw The Devil).

Amazing film bro, but incredibly hard going. Not a happy experience. First flick I've ever seen that made me question my enjoyment of on screen violence and the notion of "revenge".

Yeah Choi Min Sik is in Oldboy and I Saw the Devil. Amazing actor and villain. Reminds me of a proper actor from the 70's, back when dudes had interesting faces in film.

Lee Byung-Hun is charismatic as fuck too. Kills it in a Bittersweet Life.

True story: shooter left 429a Pitt St about 6pm a year ago, walks up Pitt Street past world square to where all the Korean BBQ places are. Old mate is standing outside a joint, having a dart with another guy. I did a double take, sure enough it's Lee. I quickly do a hop backwards, say "....loved you in JSA bro", quick handshake, and dander off. He looks bewildered as I dont think he gets big crackers picking him by face off the street. No idea what he was doing here either.

*Apologies if I fucked up any Korean names there. I'm not sure on the naming conventions.

Christmas
01-09-2017, 12:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/xOkI2CmD2D8

yes what's so important about numbers? don't destroy my tiny little hope
that means I die alone because I fucked too many guys! ㅠ.ㅠ

*37*

https://youtu.be/xOkI2CmD2D8

can't embed video

shootermcgavin
01-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Or it could've been some random Azn dude....because we are rook same....

You don't know our pain brah:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjk0CRERvt48iHJx9IKS4ssw1VcGW7B-USSABRtqREEeJDjTMHMA

Christmas
02-09-2017, 04:05 AM
I like racism jokes.. guilty :(

Dokes
06-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Make sure you fall in love with a WL for the right reasons .Most who are do are ego
driven with life changing consequence for the other party . I remembered a married
friend who boasted about how a Thai WL had fallen madly in love with him and
she wanted to travel Australia and start a family with him.
I thought she must just want visa or money so i asked my friend to meet him.
After talking and meeting her a few times i changed my mind as she seemed
genuine and did love him and she had that glow in the eye of women in love and
i realized my friend should end this affair.
When he did she broke down crying and was shattered. I called her that night
and went to comfort her and she broken down on my shoulder sobbing uncontrollably.
No words were said after i left and that's when i thought i would last see her until
late last year.
I went to a brothel out west and asked to see the ladies and she came out. She was
not the beautiful vibrant girl i once knew and her eyes were now dull. I pretended i
didn't know her but she knew and her eyes stared straight at the floor.
It was until now the saddest moment i have ever witness in a brothel.

BongKong
06-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Make sure you fall in love with a WL for the right reasons .Most who are do are ego
driven with life changing consequence for the other party . I remembered a married
friend who boasted about how a Thai WL had fallen madly in love with him and
she wanted to travel Australia and start a family with him.
I thought she must just want visa or money so i asked my friend to meet him.
After talking and meeting her a few times i changed my mind as she seemed
genuine and did love him and she had that glow in the eye of women in love and
i realized my friend should end this affair.
When he did she broke down crying and was shattered. I called her that night
and went to comfort her and she broken down on my shoulder sobbing uncontrollably.
No words were said after i left and that's when i thought i would last see her until
late last year.
I went to a brothel out west and asked to see the ladies and she came out. She was
not the beautiful vibrant girl i once knew and her eyes were now dull. I pretended i
didn't know her but she knew and her eyes stared straight at the floor.
It was until now the saddest moment i have ever witness in a brothel.

So did you go 45 mins or an hour session?

Dokes
06-09-2017, 11:35 PM
I ended up going somewhere else . No happy ending.
I might be a prick but i'm not that a big prick.

gentleguy
07-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Yeah that sure would kill the mood, I would probably leave.

beta101
07-09-2017, 11:05 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif

^ me crying my face off when i saw a terrorist gorilla book her for a VERY VERY VERY long time. the more i dig into this rabbit hole the more depressing. i just imagined the non stop RAPE of my girl had to endure at the hands of this gorilla fuck face. fucking totally annihilated my plain of existence.

the worst part is i looked up her old reviews. lordy, i thought she only offered this level of service because im special to her. but yeh, fuck clearly not!!!!! so now im like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif (gorilla rape) x https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif (not special) =

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/15993618/pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg pepe hate falafel

Yogurt
07-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Whos that gals made you cry ?

BongKong
07-09-2017, 11:13 PM
^ me crying my face off when i saw a terrorist gorilla book her for a VERY VERY VERY long time. the more i dig into this rabbit hole the more depressing. i just imagined the non stop RAPE my girl had to endure at the hands of this gorilla fuck face. fucking totally annihilated my plain of existence.

the worst part is i looked up her old reviews on this forum. lordy, i thought she only offered this level of service because im special to her. but yeh, fuck clearly not!!!!! so now im like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif x https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif =

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/15993618/pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg

Rape is a bit of a strong word

shootermcgavin
08-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Is the object of your affection a ML or WL? I'm guessing if someone is booking them for a long session, then shes a WL and maybe in one of the cheaper shops?

Maxybro
08-09-2017, 01:19 AM
^ me crying my face off when i saw a terrorist gorilla book her for a VERY VERY VERY long time. the more i dig into this rabbit hole the more depressing. i just imagined the non stop RAPE of my girl had to endure at the hands of this gorilla fuck face. fucking totally annihilated my plain of existence.

the worst part is i looked up her old reviews. lordy, i thought she only offered this level of service because im special to her. but yeh, fuck clearly not!!!!! so now im like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif (gorilla rape) x https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantDeadlyCat-size_restricted.gif (not special) =

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/15993618/pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg pepe hate falafel

Bro get a fucking grip you are looking a bit foolish. She is doing the job willingly and is doing is for the money. She probably enjoys the kebab the terrorist is giving her in the room.
Can't understand why guys put themselves through the ordeal.

Christmas
08-09-2017, 01:27 AM
What the heck
Stop attacking beta! He's cute soul
But beta you shouldn't accuse falaffels! I don't even know how to spell but it's yum!!
And they also have snackpack! Yum...

BongKong
08-09-2017, 01:49 AM
What the heck
Stop attacking beta! He's cute soul
But beta you shouldn't accuse falaffels! I don't even know how to spell but it's yum!!
And they also have snackpack! Yum...

You mean Halal Snackpack....gotta get it right

Christmas
08-09-2017, 01:53 AM
You mean Halal Snackpack....gotta get it right

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/q/4/x/k/m/image.imgtype.articleLeadwide.620x349.png/1468390076559.png

Wake up middle of night, it's torture fml

BongKong
08-09-2017, 01:57 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/q/4/x/k/m/image.imgtype.articleLeadwide.620x349.png/1468390076559.png

Wake up middle of night, it's torture fml

Gotta make sure you buy the right one - the difference between good and great is massive with snack pack

Christmas
08-09-2017, 02:06 AM
Gotta make sure you buy the right one - the difference between good and great is massive with snack pack

Really :/ how do you think about ashfield one?

BongKong
08-09-2017, 02:10 AM
Really :/ how do you think about ashfield one?

Havent been there.

Out west has the best ones - actually only reason i go out there ever.

Christmas
08-09-2017, 02:18 AM
What don't tell me it's in auburn
Where at

BongKong
08-09-2017, 02:28 AM
What don't tell me it's in auburn
Where at

Auburn is ok. Granvilles got some. Blacktown even.

But the best is Watsup Brothers in Condell Park - good pide as well.

If the guy crying about the WL he is in love with wants to see why she loves the taste of Lebanese this is the place to go

Christmas
08-09-2017, 02:37 AM
See beta? My shout. We go condom park (i don't know where it is but guess it's west)

Tall Focker
08-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Ask her to leave the industry or you'll leave. Unless you don't mind me and the boys drilling your girl? If she doesn't leave for you, forget about her

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Bro get a fucking grip you are looking a bit foolish. She is doing the job willingly and is doing is for the money. She probably enjoys the kebab the terrorist is giving her in the room.
Can't understand why guys put themselves through the ordeal.

Agree. You've got to move on Beta as these feelings will destroy you.

you don't sound the type of person that can have any form of relationship with a WL as the thought of what they are doing all day with random punters eats you up inside....but what really do you expect. That is their job. You've got to move on.

Yogurt
08-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Beautiful story.

Sex work is as hard on the workers as it is on the punters.

I'll restate my view: love can happen anywhere, at anytime, and in the heightened sense of risk and excitement of a brothel, the stakes in play for the worker and the punter are much higher. If the punter feels something, he'll be fleeced. If the worker feels something, she'll hate herself. If they both feel something, it'll take about 5 minutes to secretly fall in love with one another.

I'm a hopeless romantic. This story of the jilted Thai girl tugs at my heart strings and echoes a similar experience in my own life. A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... I regret not leaving my wife for my particular girl in question every day and will do so until I die.

She was the one.

If she contacted me to catch up one day, I would leave behind everything in my life to be with her. Alas, the chance of that happening is highly unlikely. She's probably married with her own kid by now. She's in Newcastle I believe.

I hope she doesn't miss me like I miss her. It's love when you hope that she's happy even though it makes you miserable.

Postscript to this story is that my wife wanted to divorce anyway, making the whole loyalty to the wife and kids seem kind of pointless.

Plenty of fish in the sea and I'll meet someone new one day, probably when I least expect it, but until that day might come, the slightly chubby, goofy Thai girl I met so many years ago will remain my one and only, but I will never look her up; it's up to her to seek me out in the universe and forgive me for never leaving my wife when she was available.

Like your story .....

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Unfortunately it is TRUE.

I could share names. I am sure someone knows a friend of a friend of hers. Some of her friends are still working in the Sydney Thai shops. I could chase her up if I wanted but, of course, that's stalking.

I'm not a stalker.

Nice story mr 69. With the huge number of girls the serious punters on this forum have met I am sure we all think about the "special" girls that we have met, had a connection with, pursued out of work, got their phone numbers, met them for coffee, had beautiful orgasm filled sex with them, kissed them like they were our long lost lovers, cuddled them after being inside them, making love to them......the thing is we will never know what it would have been like if we had just met them in "normal" life and not as a punter or customer.....one of life's great mysteries.

inmydream
08-09-2017, 06:50 PM

Wau. You are deeply in love with her man. She must have sucked your soul. Your description of terrorist gorilla was hillarious.

Be tough man. Hopefully you forget her soon.
Once you forget her maybe don't fall to another WL, learn your lesson bro.

Shoryureppa
08-09-2017, 07:13 PM
I just have to assume that any man that falls for a WL/ML he pays for & knows it is her job to show connection... is gullible af. Without the money she wouldn't give you a second thought.

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 08:05 PM
I just have to assume that any man that falls for a WL/ML he pays for & knows it is her job to show connection... is gullible af. Without the money she wouldn't give you a second thought.

Not always so black and white. Some WL's and customers fall for each other the same as people do in all walks of life. The circumstances though make the chances of the relationship working more challenging eg she continues to work, can you cope with her fucking lots of customers all day. You continue to punt.....does she get jealous. As Christmas recently said, not many "pretty woman" endings...

inmydream
08-09-2017, 08:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

woods23
08-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Hmmm so sad man ...Next girl Mr beta make sure she's a extreme KPS nd only see KPS ML/WL.

beta101
08-09-2017, 09:45 PM
arabs as a race are truly the shittest people on earth

invented slavery
no manner or respect n unnecessarily aggressive
the fucking culture is backward
misogyny, rapist n gang rapist
beheadings n ultra violence is a part of the life
smells bad n hairy like a gorilla
arabs are the most racist people on earth not me

n all look like this gorilla:

im over her now. from this day forward my number one rule at punting is: i only fuck female who fuck within our species

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 10:12 PM

invented slavery
no manner or respect n unnecessary aggressive

im over her now. from this day forward my number one rule at punting is: i only fuck female who fuck within our specie

Extreme.... let the debating begin.......

Littlewonder
08-09-2017, 10:30 PM
See beta? My shout. We go condom park (i don't know where it is but guess it's west)

You have a one track mind Christmas or is that your way of remembering the name of the place

Condell Park?

Its not far from Auburn

justinfox
08-09-2017, 10:48 PM
im over her now. from this day forward my number one rule at punting is: i only fuck female who fuck within our specie

ppffftt hahaha .... the important lesson here folks is that your favourite ML/WL is probably giving some random fugly guy an awesome BBBJ or cowgirling him right now.

yeh beta you stick to that rule LOL ... too bad most WL/ML have their own rule which is basically fuck anything that can afford it.

lol I'm sorry your girl turned out to be such a whore.

but in all seriousness ...chillax

CunningLinguist
08-09-2017, 10:54 PM
too bad most WL/ML have their own rule which is basically fuck anything that can afford it.

Contrast this to the rule some guys have: Fuck anything that moves :)

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 11:08 PM
ppffftt hahaha .... the important lesson here folks is that your favourite ML/WL is probably giving some random fugly guy an awesome BBBJ or cowgirling him right now.

yeh beta you stick to that rule ... too bad most WL/ML have their own rule which is basically fuck anything that can afford it.

lol I'm sorry your girl turned out to be such a whore.

but in all seriousness ...chillax

It's is strange. With some girls that you get close to or see outside of the shop or start a relationship with you don't really give a shit that they are doing it with others but with other girls I have had the jealous feelings. Have tried to work out what causes me not to be bothered sometimes and to be jealous sometimes but I can't work it out.

Best not to get too close or emotionally involved then it won't ever be an issue. As Rooter says, enjoy your time with her then leave her to the next customer.

justinfox
08-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Best not to get too close or emotionally involved then it won't ever be an issue. As Rooter says, enjoy your time with her then leave her to the next customer.

i really like this rule.

when i first started punting the first ever ML i had turned into a serious relationship. for the first few weeks it drove me nuts even though i knew she didn't to FS with other guys. eventually asked me to go back to Thailand with her but i got cold feet and broke it off. Most of the girls at ginza and many other places have told told me they have dated customers and the guys were ok for them to continue to do what they do best.

in most cases your kidding yourself to think this is anything more than a professional paid service .... nothing sadder (in my humble opinion) then a guy getting falling in love with a WL and then getting but hurt she's still taking random dick.

enjoy your time with her then leave her to the next customer.

BongKong
09-09-2017, 12:46 AM

invented slavery

Im still relatively new here but it never ceases to amaze me how many poor fuckers there are who fall in love.

I never expected a WL to have sex with other guys?????

Maxybro
09-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Wow what happened here? He has completely lost it lol

I think there are guys that have never been touched by a girl outside of a shop so they fall in love with every girl that they pay to touch their dick.

Shoryureppa
09-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Contrast this to the rule some guys have: Fuck anything that moves :)

Maybe you, not all of us...

Tall Focker
09-09-2017, 07:28 AM

invented slavery

Just because you're a hurt dumb cunt who got played doesn't give you the right to be racist. Fuck off mate

Yogurt
09-09-2017, 09:58 AM

invented slavery

Big Shout to beta101 ....

beta101
09-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Just because you're a hurt dumb cunt who got played doesn't give you the right to be racist. Fuck off mate

are u mad bro? do u want to fight me? 6pm @ bankstown central shopping centre

BongKong
09-09-2017, 02:07 PM

Dont tell me you either live in Bankstown or go to a shop there ans complain about Arabs?

Like i thought you were pretty sad with the falling in love thing but in your defence it seems to be a regular thing.

But ig you are hanging in Bankstown and hate Arabs being around thats just stupid haha

Its the land of fattoush.

beta101
09-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Dont tell me you either live in Bankstown or go to a shop there ans complain about Arabs?

Like i thought you were pretty sad with the falling in love thing but in your defence it seems to be a regular thing.

But ig you are hanging in Bankstown and hate Arabs being around thats just stupid haha

Its the land of fattoush.

lol bk bro!!!! clearly, im purposely triggering this snowflake lol. never been to bankstown in my life so yeh

beta101
09-09-2017, 03:03 PM
cultural heritage

u mean this?

*NSFL* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIL_beheading_incidents

http://www.smh.com.au/world/maids-from-philippines-indonesia-suffer-abuse-in-united-arab-emirates-report-20141023-11awy4.html
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/9ae4qd/where-maids-are-treated-like-slaves
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-rights-domesticworkers-kenya/desperate-kenyan-maids-abused-in-middle-east-despite-ban-idUSKBN0OC02K20150527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Yogurt
09-09-2017, 03:08 PM

Ckckckckck .... beta101 on fire

beta101
09-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Ckckckckck .... beta101 on fire

lol u are trolling me now :D

Tall Focker
09-09-2017, 03:41 PM

I decline . I don't think it'll be a fair fight cause once I announce your remarks, it'll be 50 Arabs against you hehe Also, can you bring your girl so we can all have a turn? They got money

beta101
09-09-2017, 03:49 PM
I decline . I don't think it'll be a fair fight cause once I announce your remarks, it'll be 50 Arabs against you hehe Also, can you bring your girl so we can all have a turn? They got money

haha yeh they don't play fair don't they. bring it. i will be there tonight n i will bring my girl for gangbang. also ur mum tell me to tell u shes going to be late tonight n will need u to wash her bruised pussy

Laughandsmile
09-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Just read this whole thread. Wow.

Beta it's important to vent and get over it but don't plant seeds that grow into contempt. A guy just did exactly the same things you did— in fact even less, as he probably isn't regularly seeing her multiple times a week like you were. Paid her for things that you also paid her for. The only difference between him and you is that he looks dirty to you... and that is not a reason to label his whole race as not part of the human species.

Tall Focker
09-09-2017, 03:55 PM
haha yeh they don't play fair don't they. bring it. i will be there tonight n i will bring my girl for gangbang. also ur mum tell me to tell u shes going to be late tonight n will need u to wash her bruised pussy

Good one hehe I'm enjoying this site

Yogurt
09-09-2017, 05:31 PM

On fire fire ......

Dokes
10-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Punters that confuse intimacy for love all had no relationship are questioned but this is a punter forum
and like a working lady wanting a real relationship they are tainted . I was tarred with this same brush so
i know how they feel. Dated a quite a few WL but only one serious relationship with a real lady.
Working when younger in a hotel i made a mistake of trusting a older employee when we went
punting together and he told everyone at work.
Maybe he was bitter about life but he pretty much destroyed my reputation. You might think why not
leave ? Wouldn't matter as everyone knows everyone in the industry and drank in the same places.
Anyway girls would still talk to me but wouldn't date me as i was damaged goods.
Year later a Malaysian lady started work. Instant crush for me but never said anything because i
knew the other girl's would bad mouth me and some guys were fine who are still mates today but
others trying to big note themselves all wanting to get in her pants would stab me in the back.
Anyway come Annual Christmas Party we both had a few drinks and she asked why i never spoke
to her or came onto her as everybody else had tried .
I told her i wasn't shy but everybody bad mouthed me so why bother. She told me all the staff had
warned her off me but she was open minded and would make up her own mind. We spent the night
talking to each other and at the end of the night we kissed. Next day we started a relationship.
That was start of the problems as i was supervisor and red flags everyone . Jealousy like you
wouldn't believe and lies , rumors. No matter how hard you try it has a effect.
Things got worse her ex came back on the scene ( i didn't know he sponsored her ) and she had
to support 2 sister's and her mum. Became too much for me and we had a heated argument and
i accused of her cheating for me,
Damage done next day split and maybe i gave her the excuse to breakup. 5 years later a tragedy
reunited us and when i thought a fairy tale ending something happened out of my control and
we are no longer in contact.
Present day i don't give a damn if you think this is bullshit i don't give a fuck as i have little or no
empathy for anything or anybody .

BongKong
10-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Punters that confuse intimacy for love all had no relationship are questioned but this is a punter forum
and like a working lady wanting a real relationship they are tainted . I was tarred with this same brush so
i know how they feel. Dated a quite a few WL but only one serious relationship with a real lady.
Working when younger in a hotel i made a mistake of trusting a older employee when we went
Maybe he was bitter about life but he pretty much destroyed my reputation. You might think why not
leave ? Wouldn't matter as everyone knows everyone in the industry and drank in the same places.
Anyway girls would still talk to me but wouldn't date me as i was damaged goods.
Year later a Malaysian lady started work. Instant crush for me but never said anything because i
knew the other girl's would bad mouth me and some guys were fine who are still mates today but
others trying to big note themselves all wanting to get in her pants would stab me in the back.
Anyway come Annual Christmas Party we both had a few drinks and she asked why i never spoke
I told her i wasn't shy but everybody bad mouthed me so why bother. She told all the staff had
warned her off me but she was open minded and would make up her own mind. We spent the night
talking to each other and at the end of the night we kissed. Next day we started a relationship.
That was start of the problems as i was supervisor and red flags everyone . Jealousy like you
Things got worse her ex came back on the scene ( i didn't know he sponsored her ) and she had
to support 2 sister's and her mum. Became too much for me and we had a heated argument and
Damage done next day split and maybe i gave her the excuse to breakup. 5 years later a tragedy
reunited us and when i thought a fairy tale ending something happened out of my control and
Present day i don't give a damn if you think this is bullshit i don't give a fuck as i have little or no

You ever eaten at Mamak?

Dokes
10-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Let me rephrase when i said have little empathy.
I meant zero a big fat zero.

cleetusvandamme
10-09-2017, 01:46 AM

Wow, that sucks for you man. Sympathies....

BongKong
10-09-2017, 01:49 AM

Yeah thats all good. I was trying to talk about the important stuff.

You obviously like Malaysian yeah?

Dokes
10-09-2017, 01:55 AM
I know you only try to cheer me up .
I don't see you as the bad guy .
Sex does really interest me anymore and even
hardcore porn . Have to access hardcore porn
on dark web to arousal me now.

Maxybro
10-09-2017, 01:56 AM
I told her i wasn't shy but everybody bad mouthed me so why bother. She told me all the staff had

I almost read the whole thing. As BK said, take yourself for a feed at mamak. It's good stuff.
Have you considered seeing a shrink? They will listen to any bullshit story as long as you pay them.

BongKong
10-09-2017, 01:57 AM
I know you only try to cheer me up .
I don't see you as the bad guy .
Sex does really interest me anyone and even
hardcore porn . Have to access hardcore porn
on dark web to arousal me now.

The dark web??

How hardcore are you talking? Im guessing the usual bangbus isnt gonna do?

Dokes
10-09-2017, 01:59 AM
I almost read the whole thing. As BK said, take yourself for a feed at mamak. It's good stuff.
Have you considered seeing a shrink? They will listen to any bullshit story as long as you pay them.
Thanks Max i think will spend up money for upgrade to platinum membership on darkweb instead.

shootermcgavin
10-09-2017, 07:25 AM
The dark web??

How hardcore are you talking? Im guessing the usual bangbus isnt gonna do?

I like Fake Taxi. I'm pretty sure it's real.

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 07:41 AM
probably best to not see her again or change parlors all together

habib120
10-09-2017, 07:23 PM
do you believe in God beta101?

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

Hating people just cos of the colour of their skin or their heritage.... smh

beta101
10-09-2017, 09:26 PM
do you believe in God beta101?

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL if i believed in god, i don't think i would visit any brothels. since it would be against my religion n shit. now are u a fucking hypocrite?

Hating people just cos of the colour of their skin or their heritage.... smh

u mean this heritage?

*NSFL* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIL_beheading_incidents

http://www.smh.com.au/world/maids-fr...23-11awy4.html
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...ed-like-slaves
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ri...0OC02K20150527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

i never mentioned skin colour. do u project much? we all know how arabs hate blacks... again fucking hypocrite

habib120
10-09-2017, 10:39 PM
So do you hold the same standard for every culture then? Are all Germans nazis Cos of ww2? Americans all racist cos of slavery?
You obviously have an axe to grind

And I'm Christian mate, and in the bible there is forgiveness for sinners. Besides, most people don't follow their religion to a tee, I know plenty of Muslims who go to brothels, smoke weed etc
Hindus who eat beef
Jews who eat pork

But just because u don't follow some things doesn't mean u don't believe or are a hypocrit.

Yogurt
10-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Habib habib ... why your name is habib ? Habib habib ...

Christmas
11-09-2017, 12:23 AM
this thread gone to racism.. nice

BongKong
11-09-2017, 12:30 AM

Yeah Beta has gone a little crazy - you may need to get him that snack pack sooner rather than later.

Yogurt on the other hand is just a knob haha

Christmas
11-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Yeah Beta has gone a little crazy - you may need to get him that snack pack sooner rather than later.

Yogurt on the other hand is just a knob haha

or
https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/s--bqjtJGbM--/c_limit,f_auto,fl_lossy,h_1080,q_auto,w_1920/v1493159008/cwsrudfad9kwnzcl2m9g.jpg

i think i can devour 10ea baklava at once
fuck so good

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.302451621.1207/flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

BongKong
11-09-2017, 12:36 AM
or
https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/s--bqjtJGbM--/c_limit,f_auto,fl_lossy,h_1080,q_auto,w_1920/v1493159008/cwsrudfad9kwnzcl2m9g.jpg

i think i can devour 10ea baklava at once
fuck so good

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.302451621.1207/flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

Its delicious.

And good for the teeth too

shootermcgavin
11-09-2017, 07:19 AM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS24ul6jqZQMDnvSObhLl9jnvYsvtCLN U4uVf6DWiqxyFIZ3yn7

Is it not weird though, that the only thread on here about love and positive emotions has turned to pure venom. *insert comment on man's capacity for hate*

Yogurt
11-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Where is habib ? why your name is habib ? Habib habib .... why habib ? Habib habib ...

beta101
11-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Where is habib ? why your name is habib ? Habib habib .... why habib ? Habib habib ...

Lmao u the man :)

beta101
12-09-2017, 12:00 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS24ul6jqZQMDnvSObhLl9jnvYsvtCLN U4uVf6DWiqxyFIZ3yn7

Is it not weird though, that the only thread on here about love and positive emotions has turned to pure venom. *insert comment on man's capacity for hate*

Idk if u don't die for love what do u die for? Lol

beta101
12-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Its delicious.

And good for the teeth too

Looks a bit hairy to me lmao

beta101
12-09-2017, 12:05 AM

Yeh I blame Ahmed... Ops I mean habibi. Why bring race into it. Tsk tsk.

Christmas
12-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Yeh I blame Ahmed... Ops I mean habibi. Why bring race into it. Tsk tsk.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69775-Korean-Hana!!!-I-am-reluctant-to-share!

beta101
12-09-2017, 02:40 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69775-Korean-Hana!!!-I-am-reluctant-to-share!

I think she's taken. I'm not like trump I don't move on other bro's chick lol

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:55 PM
I think she's taken. I'm not like trump I don't move on other bro's chick lol

whos taken ............ ?

beta101
24-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Aww my baby girl is leaving Australia for good :( so fucking sad.

Christmas
24-10-2017, 12:28 PM
aww :(

https://i.imgur.com/JuBsAgC.png
but think twice

pros : there are plenty of other K WL /ML
cons : heart broken still

woods23
24-10-2017, 01:11 PM
@BETA @ TARGA...Mine too are we all seeing the same girl guy :surprise: I'm ok just move on lol.
She's Korean ;)

beta101
24-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Lol omfg targa did u see her yesterday afternoon?

Lol @ sadboys thanks xmas

@woods are u talking about Xmas?

G.Panda
24-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Oh, fuck, shit, fuck this fuck (lol, just trolling)

You got the idea pretty clear, it’s a mess, it never worked out, and the mutual interest does not exist.

To her, you’re a customer, cute and might be attractive to her, but, a customer.

To you, whooo, tricky, it’s emotional and physical, it’s complicated.

huggyaust
24-10-2017, 04:17 PM
How come men always suffer ?!

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2017, 05:27 PM
As she is leaving now at least you will be able to get over her.

No happy endings between WL and clients however "special" you are to each other. It is just a fantasy.

Babycat
24-10-2017, 05:37 PM
How come men always suffer ?!

Noooo, not only men always suffer.

Figgous22
24-10-2017, 06:01 PM
that is like a rollercoaster.

beta101
24-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Oh, fuck, shit, fuck this fuck (lol, just trolling)

You got the idea pretty clear, it’s a mess, it never worked out, and the mutual interest does not exist.

To her, you’re a customer, cute and might be attractive to her, but, a customer.

To you, whooo, tricky, it’s emotional and physical, it’s complicated.

Suck my deeeeeeeeekkkk

H2O
24-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Do you really want a giant panda to suck your d**k??

beta101
24-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Absolutely. I love magical animal that can type English on a punting forum to suck my deeeeek.

H2O
24-10-2017, 08:15 PM
lol, yeah must be a well trained panda.

G.Panda
24-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Absolutely speechless when it comes to a mind blowing random shit especially topic-not-related... don’t even know wtf is it for.

beta101
24-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Absolutely speechless when it comes to a mind blowing random shit especially topic-not-related... don’t even know wtf is it for.

Feels like shooter?

BongKong
25-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Aww my baby girl is leaving Australia for good :( so fucking sad.

Wheres she going? Lebanon? Iran? Dubai?

Babycat
25-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Absolutely. I love magic animal that can type English on a punting forum to suck my deeeeek.
Lolipop? :question:

Raybo
25-10-2017, 08:50 AM

https://i.giphy.com/media/5gw0VWGbgNm8w/200w.gif

beta101
25-10-2017, 08:50 AM

I made her fucking hate Arabs. *proud smile*

woods23
25-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Lol omfg targa did u see her yesterday afternoon?

Lol @ sadboys thanks xmas

@woods are u talking about Xmas?

No.....Nd What? is our baby Xmas going for good too? Lol. Sad :(

beta101
25-10-2017, 01:26 PM
No.....Nd What? is our baby Xmas going for good too? Lol. Sad :(

Nice trolling?????

Christmas
25-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Stop trying to send me back to Korea for good!!! I am back after 18th!!!ㅜㅜ

Mitch2
25-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Stop trying to send me back to Korea for good!!! I am back after 18th!!!ㅜㅜ

YEY!!

(FREAKIN 15 WORD CHARACTER)

Raybo
25-10-2017, 02:14 PM
YEY!!

(FREAKIN 15 WORD CHARACTER)

Lol! Yay she will be back or Yay she will be gone?

phoenix555
25-10-2017, 03:03 PM
There are a few that has happy ending between WL and customer. It's just the example is to few to speak of, and they tend to not speak about it