PDA

View Full Version : Question Is my friend gay?

Punt69
21-07-2017, 10:03 PM
So its come to my attention that one of my close friends loves a finger (or two), or dildo up his ass.

Is he gay?

BlackToad
21-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Depends on who's finger it is.

harrycd
21-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Does he fuck other guys? That's one of the telltale signs.

Punt69
21-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Depends on who's finger it is.

He just loves anyone's finger or dildo up his ass. He can't cum unless he has something strong up his ass...

Alex T Bear
21-07-2017, 11:25 PM
So its come to my attention that one of my close friends loves a finger (or two), or dildo up his ass.

Is he gay?

Does it matter? He's your friend, accept him as he is

Punt69
21-07-2017, 11:36 PM
Does he fuck other guys? That's one of the telltale signs.

I am not sure if he has tried. But he just loves anal, giving and receiving. lol

cl1ck111
22-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Lend him a finger or two to show him that you care

inmydream
22-07-2017, 01:40 AM
There are a lot of bisexual out there. My ex GF used to have this gay friend who told us about his relationship. He met a guy in Oxford St club and had sex in his home after. The relationship ended after sometimes because the guy went back to his old girlfriend (female).

Apparently he said there are a lot guys married or with girlfriends hanging out in gay club. So your friend could be like that.

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 07:40 AM
I had a girl give me prostate massage and it was really fking good

So I think that doesn't indicate gayness ;)

inmydream
22-07-2017, 08:09 AM
Maybe you do have gayness without you realising it or admitting it.

CunningLinguist
22-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Big deal, who cares, grow up, if he is your friend why does it matter.
If you really want to know you could just ask him ...

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Maybe you do have gayness without you realising it or admitting it.

Hmm good point

However I picked up a trans girl who I thought was attractive at first (late night in Bangkok and a lot of trans can look prettier than real girls lol) lol I thought she looked a bit maleish and I asked if she was girl. She said "real girl" lol I was soo dumb I fell for it.

In the room she said before we start she was trans but had surgery. No fking idea why she said that but my boner went down.

I had a lot of trouble getting it up - she told me to fk her ass and get it over with so I tried and just imagine it is a girl lol....

Anyways I treated her with respect and found out that I am not the slightest attracted to men or trans (if obvious or I know)

So thanks for the thought provoking idea, however, I have been tested lols

I later figured out that to be absolutely sure, ask for their ID, the ID has M/F in English. But again, they can have fake ID to show customers too soo..... maybe ask your hotel staff to hook u up - likely safer hahaha

inmydream
22-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Its good you have passed your gayness test haha. I found it a bit uneasy when starting talking with gay people because they are so open about their sex life. That's a bit too much for me because I'm only interested in girls. At the same time my ex gf and the girls seemed to have fun going out with them. A lot of sad stories as well listening how they get kicked out from their families when admitting they are gay. So yeah just accept people as they are as long as they dont bother you.

shootermcgavin
22-07-2017, 10:53 AM
It's only gay if you make eye contact with the dude you're plowing.

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 11:06 AM
It's only gay if you make eye contact with the dude you're plowing.

Oh man that just reminded me of ppl in prison where they are only gay when in prison but not when they out.

Make you think that perhaps sexuality is on a spectrum.... and ull only really know where ur at when you are put in the situation.

Well I guess I am somewhat gay based on my ethical situations ahhaha - if:

1) it's hard to tell
2) I have a soft spot for WLs ;) I could empathise with surviving in Bangkok. I couldnt just kick them out just because they need to feed themselves - doesn't feel right

Punt69
22-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Lend him a finger or two to show him that you care

I will buy him a dildo for his birthday

Beau
22-07-2017, 11:01 PM
OP i wonder is this friend really you ?

inmydream
22-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Good question because in another thread he said my friend asked if anal sex is lower risk something along the line. I think he's asking the question for himself.

shootermcgavin
23-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Oh man that just reminded me of ppl in prison where they are only gay when in prison but not when they out.

Make you think that perhaps sexuality is on a spectrum.... and ull only really know where ur at when you are put in the situation

I'm not gay (not that's theres anything wrong with that), but if I was in prison for a loooooong stretch and a pretty bloke came in, he'd be holding my pocket and carrying my lunch tray. Know what I'm saying?