PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to convince a WL/ML to leave her job for good.

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 04:42 PM
This topic about dating WLs or MLs has come up many times on this forum. We all know maintaining a relationship with a WL/ML is complicated and is likely to fail in the end. Many guys do fall in love with such girls and are unsuccessful in having the WL/ML leave this profession.

Let's open this discussion and try to assist our brothers by suggesting ways of getting around the obstacles that they might encounter and whether there are any techniques that could win her over.

The questions I pose are as follows:-

(i) Has anyone or any friend of yours been able to convince such girl to leave the profession permanently; and
(ii) If so, how did you or your friend manage to do this or what made her decide to turn her back on this profession?

des888
22-07-2017, 04:50 PM
I know plenty who have left the profession but again it's a case by case basis bro many are going to say it's impossible bla bla bla but I personally know 3 who have left pretty popular shops for good

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 05:01 PM
If the girls are on visas and you offer them marriage or PR I'm sure they might leave the profession. What if the girls are not on visas?

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 05:07 PM
First question is likely: does she like you?

Then

Depends on the girl's motivations

you better be able to give her equal or something of more value than what she has currently

I'd try and find out why such girls are doing it first then see if u can replace or give more. Or trade the motivational factors with something of equal or greater value

E.g
Girl doing for the dollars - can you support her?
If not what is smth she wants more than the dollars? Can you figure it out and entice her with it?

she may likely give a different response depending on the guy interested in her

E.g., the girl being the same and a :-
billionaire guy wants to lock her down - she may think getting the dollars is enough,
Famous guy - she may think wow fame and fortune > moneys
Etc etc

It's probably better to have a conversation with what it would take for the individual to leave then to speculate - as each girl is different

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2017, 05:57 PM
To win the lotto ?

Alex T Bear
22-07-2017, 06:54 PM
It really is up to the girl herself to give up the game. Your can try and convince her but then be prepared to step in and match her income because that is why she is doing that job. An ML can earn upwards of $350 per day and a WL more than $1000 a day depending on the shop so its relatively easy work for big rewards and difficult to supplement from other employment.

Christmas
22-07-2017, 07:13 PM
It really is up to the girl herself to give up the game. Your can try and convince her but then be prepared to step in and match her income because that is why she is doing that job. An ML can earn upwards of $350 per day and a WL more than $1000 a day depending on the shop so its relatively easy work for big rewards and difficult to supplement from other employment.

yeah you can only trigger them but you can't stop them unless she has a will :D

Raybo
22-07-2017, 07:15 PM
You could invest in their legitimate business ideas.

Maxybro
22-07-2017, 07:48 PM
This topic about dating WLs or MLs has come up many times on this forum. We all know maintaining a relationship with a WL/ML is complicated and is likely to fail in the end. Many guys do fall in love with such girls and are unsuccessful in having the WL/ML leave this profession.

Let's open this discussion and try to assist our brothers by suggesting ways of getting around the obstacles that they might encounter and whether there are any techniques that could win her over.

(i) Has anyone or any friend of yours been able to convince such girl to leave the profession permanently; and
(ii) If so, how did you or your friend manage to do this or what made her decide to turn her back on this profession?

Are you actively trying to build up your post count and reputation so that you can convince shops to pay you to write reviews? Similar to what you were doing under your previous alias before you got found out? Tiger something was your previous alias

You seem to just go through every thread and leave what are mostly useless repetitive rubbish replies. And now you are starting your own thread and the second reply is from yourself. Your actions are very obvious. Just putting it out there.

Good luck in trying to get a writing reviews gig.

Babycat
22-07-2017, 08:13 PM
I've seen some quit. Some work as receptionist only. Most of them don't spend money on luxury items so I think it's easier for them to quit after saving good money. And again, not everyone needs their boyfriends financial support. To help them quit, help them to get job. Teach them to fish, not give them fish.

Pussyhands
22-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Wise word from the above

mankind
22-07-2017, 10:01 PM
The Wls, who decide to do this job for a reason and will decide when to leave the job for a reason too! And the reason is MONEY! Do they like the job? Well, the pussy is a very sensitive thing! Imagine that pussy was banged inside out day in day out by guys after guys, how hurtful! then the chance to catch STD, the stigma of the job, etc. Many of them will leave the job when they have enough money or they think enough is enough and start to find guys and have family, women are very adaptable particularly Asian women, and they know this job will not last long as they get older! So if you try to convince them to leave the job when they are not ready then you need to compensate them for the money they earn or show them how stopping this job will lead them to a better future!

rooter
22-07-2017, 10:18 PM
A luxury Harbourside apartment and a $5000 weekly allowance should do it.

Beau
22-07-2017, 11:07 PM
How stupid. Asking a WL to ask to leave. If you had the money to support a WL why in
the hell would invest all your faith and money in a WL.

inmydream
22-07-2017, 11:13 PM
The Wls, who decide to do this job for a reason and will decide when to leave the job for a reason too! And the reason is MONEY! Do they like the job? Well, the pussy is a very sensitive thing! Imagine that pussy was banged inside out day in day out by guys after guys, how hurtful! then the chance to catch STD, the stigma of the job, etc. Many of them will leave the job when they have enough money or they think enough is enough and start to find guys and have family, women are very adaptable particularly Asian women, and they know this job will not last long as they get older! So if you try to convince them to leave the job when they are not ready then you need to compensate them for the money they earn or show them how stopping this job will lead them to a better future!

Spot on! that's the answer and its good to see mankind still exist in this forum.

shootermcgavin
23-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Lol why would you hassle someone to leave their chosen career? Seems like a weird and pretty selfish thing to do. If you've gone ahead and made the choice to fall in love with a ML/WL, and it's actual love, then you've gotta accept them warts and all. You can't force someone to fit into your prescribed little box of what an ideal partner is. If she leaves of her own accord, then that's one thing, but you can't force her to leave cause you've got hangups about her work.

CunningLinguist
23-07-2017, 10:29 AM
MLs and WLs were put on this world to entertain us and bleed us dry of money.
Normal girls were put on this world to bore us and bleed us dry of money.
The choice is simple :)

Pussyhands
23-07-2017, 10:46 AM

Think of sex as food and water, ull die if u don't get them. Some need more than others

Sex is important for mental and physical health - to be an all round healthy person. Without ML WL would be a life not worth living.

waynekerr
23-07-2017, 10:47 AM

So true, so true.

You do know there is no difference between a girl and a condom, don't you?

..........They both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick..........

WayneK.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Think of sex as food and water, ull die if u don't get them. Some need more than others

Sex is important for mental and physical health - to be an all round healthy person. Without ML WL would be a life not worth living.

You really crack me up. Unless you get bad punting your mental health is deteriorating even more. Lucky me I had a very good punting this week and keep my sanity in check hahhahaha.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 10:52 AM
A luxury Harbourside apartment and a $5000 weekly allowance should do it.

I think not just working lady but most of us in this forum will walk away from our current jobs.

gentleguy
23-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Probably best to find out if they have any kids first.

Pussyhands
23-07-2017, 11:26 AM
You really crack me up. Unless you get bad punting your mental health is deteriorating even more. Lucky me I had a very good punting this week and keep my sanity in check hahhahaha.

Lol u can ingest poisoned food and water which will kill you or make u very sick lolsss

Same thing with punts ahahah u can have bad punt if u invest poorly!! U can get sick too but also mentally can sicken you

Brothers it's all the same!

Babycat
23-07-2017, 11:45 AM
So true, so true.

You do know there is no difference between a girl and a condom, don't you?

..........They both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick..........

WayneK.
So hilarious, wow

Probably best to find out if they have any kids first.
Wise advise, :D

Pleasedonot
24-07-2017, 05:55 PM
The moment when u having a part 2 with a ML, thats a crazy moment also when u eventually turned her on, she will get wet and start dfk the fk out of you and the whole experience is priceless, but it hurts to think that she might does that to everyone. Just saying. I still rmb the good time i had with my fav ml, she looks just the cutest after she showered and asked me to dry her hair for her.

But then think she might've asked everyone to do the same sht too

Pussyhands
24-07-2017, 06:08 PM
The moment when u having a part 2 with a ML, thats a crazy moment also when u eventually turned her on, she will get wet and start dfk the fk out of you and the whole experience is priceless, but it hurts to think that she might does that to everyone. Just saying. I still rmb the good time i had with my fav ml, she looks just the cutest after she showered and asked me to dry her hair for her.

But then think she might've asked everyone to do the same sht too

That hurt u talk about is possession (like a toy only u can play with), free urself from it brother and think women are common property.

And perhaps the need to feel special - hoping she would treat u differently. Somehow we have captured the heart of this sweet cute thing. Dispose of this thinking and need for, and liberate urself :)

We ain't special - we are all pretty ordinary! This thinking will adjust ur expectations of others and of urself.

Pass her around for all to enjoy and also enjoy for urself ^_-

inmydream
24-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Everyone has their own stories and struggle right.

Anyway, I just watched this clip below and quite inspiring. I used to hate this guy because he's such a big mouth but now I admire him.

https://youtu.be/e3jwYzxnqv0

42Gladesville
26-07-2017, 05:09 PM
What we see usually that gets our girls to quit is someone offering them either $2000-3000ish a week in allowance, or $3000-5000ish a week in salary working for your business. That usually half convinces them. The other half is making sure you give her care and attention, otherwise they'll still do it behind your back and be so sneaky about it that you never know about it :)

Pussyhands
26-07-2017, 05:14 PM
That's more expansive then anything I can think of

harrycd
26-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Id quit my job for that much tbh

Pussyhands
26-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Id quit my job for that much tbh

Lols man that's 156 000 to 250 000 a year in business investment !!! + care and all that stuff!!! This is like BOSS level money

Or salary of 104 000 to 156 000 a year!!!! That's got to be a mistake ahhaha
This is also end game salary in many professions most ppl will not see these kind of salary!!!

With that kind of money think about how much u can punt :grimace:

Probably better to put money down 1500 per week ;) or go on tinder if u looking for relationship!

42Gladesville
26-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Lols man that's 156 000 to 250 000 a year in business investment !!! + care and all that stuff!!! This is like BOSS level money

Or salary of 104 000 to 156 000 a year!!!! That's got to be a mistake ahhaha
This is also end game salary in many professions most ppl will not see these kind of salary!!!

With that kind of money think about how much u can punt :grimace:

Probably better to put money down 1500 per week ;) or go on tinder if u looking for relationship!

Yeah their reasoning usually goes like this - they make $4000-$7000ish a week working everyday in shop but its tiring, they'd rather get half the money but only needing to be in a relationship with one person - it's much less work and less stress, although also less money, it's worth the peace of mind. But then again after a few weeks if you give them too much free time and trust they start thinking, "Hey you know what he doesnt even check my phone, I can still work a bit behind his back and get more money and hide it so well so I get both sources of income" some people are just too greedy I guess.

But then again once in a blue moon you get a really nice girl that really falls in love with a person and commits to him - but thats like 1 in 10 usually. 9 outta 10 girls we've known always end up trying to get both income sources.

Edit: this is from WLs perspectives.. MLs probably convincable for way less but it follows the same formula. half of what they usually earn is usually the price.

42Gladesville
26-07-2017, 06:55 PM
They work for money. The crazy ones work because they're addicted to the lifestyle and have gambling and or drug habits.
A ML/WL will leave for love, security, the promise of a visa and money - some or all.
A girl who leaves for money will dump ya when money runs out (literally or when you try to live life normally).
A girl who leaves for love will shoot thru when you ask her to party, share a girl or guy, or start going back to massage or full service shops.
A girl who leaves for a visa will drop you like a stone when her visa comes through unless she loves you or continue to pay her handsomely.
It ain't rocket science.
But fuck me you have to be a good catch, a cassanova, a multi millionaire or a drug baron to be sure things will never end.
Fallin in love with a ML WL is risky business. Maybe its why we love it so much.
Ha ha ha ha ha you only live once. Go out burning brightly!

This exactly. Words of wisdom.

To add:
For money - they'll also stray away sneakily when they realize they can get more money doing both.
For love - We've had probably hundreds of girls quit for love, 90% always return to work after around 1-3 months after the initial falling in love feeling has faded and they get into a few arguments with the bf lol. 10% are good though, persistent consistent and dedicated just like how love should be.
For visa - this is usually more committed when its ongoing but yeah its all an act - you can be sure they will say and act the nicest things when its ongoing, however when the visas granted she backs away slowly but surely to avoid hurting your feelings and disappear systematically.

Ha ha ha ha ha you only live once. Go out burning brightly!
LOL thats the spirit! Reminds me of this quote - "The candle which burns the biggest, shines the brightest" - Viktor Frankl. Let's play with fire :miao:

inmydream
26-07-2017, 08:01 PM
My simple questions.

How long can they earn 4k to7k a week? I doubt they can do that year in year out.

Also I dont undertand if they get allowance 5k a week why would they want to work again behind your back?

beta101
26-07-2017, 08:14 PM
My simple questions.

How long can they earn 4k to7k a week? I doubt they can do that year in year out.

Also I dont undertand if they get allowance 5k a week why would they want to work again behind your back?

Miki(ginza) probably pulls that n more. Lol I got one booking in in 4months. Always full. Fuck that.

inmydream
26-07-2017, 08:25 PM
You kidding me . You make a booking in 4 mths? Gee that's like bloody going to fine dining and fully booked for the next 4 mths.I'm sure Wilson only takes booking one day in advanced. One bs from you?

beta101
26-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Try to make a booking with Miki see how u go. She is fine dining lol.

Pussyhands
26-07-2017, 09:52 PM
That's so interesting

I wouldn't care if I had a gf who was a WL / ml if she pays her share and keeps working

It makes more sense that she has an income and spends it on things she want. Financial slave is pretty bad to be in, I'd encourage girls to do a few shifts lols

inmydream
26-07-2017, 10:20 PM
I think it is beta bull crap. Wilson only posts 2 days roster. How the heck you're going to book in 4 mths time.

woods23
26-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Mr beta don't bullshit lol..his finally booked nd fcked her after 4 months of trying . All good one reserved for regulars first spot.

You don't expect rooter have to wait that long do You?

beta101
26-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Mr beta don't bullshit lol..his finally booked nd fcked her after 4 months of trying . All good one reserved for regulars first spot.

lol yeh took a while to book her. we should open our own shop man then we will always be first in line to try out the goodies lolol

Longan
26-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Beta101 bro, I've got bookings with Miki more than once and they were all next day, almost instant reply. Same for any other Ginza girls. May not be the time I originally wanted, but there are always at least some spots available.

Hate to say this, but are you sure you weren't blacklisted? If you were too rough or came off too wierd during the session, there's a possibility the WL might not want to see you again.

inmydream
27-07-2017, 12:06 AM

I'm not rooter and still manage to get the girl i wanted. It's not Miki but they are popular girls as you can find in ARs.

inmydream
27-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Beta101 bro, I've got bookings with Miki more than once and they were all next day, almost instant reply. Same for any other Ginza girls. May not be the time I originally wanted, but there are always at least some spots available.

Hate to say this, but are you sure you weren't blacklisted? If you were too rough or came off too wierd during the session, there's a possibility the WL might not want to see you again.

Totally agree with this. I've never had to wait 4 months.

Pussyhands
27-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Miki was difficult to book I agree

I think toook me 2-3 weeks to match our times up

was likely that beta wasn't sitting there all day trying to book her at every chance lol

beta101
27-07-2017, 12:50 AM

now u mentioned it. before miki i had a session with angela and i forgot to pay her the $30 cim lol. on my way back to the station i remembered and texted my friend to pay the $30 for me. may be its that? lol

beta101
27-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Miki was difficult to book I agree

I think toook me 2-3 weeks to match our times up

was likely that beta wasn't sitting there all day trying to book her at every chance lol

lmao yeh she is a very popular girl

woods23
27-07-2017, 01:03 AM
I'm not rooter and still manage to get the girl i wanted. It's not Miki but they are popular girls as you can find in ARs.

You da man good for you...you must be second behind rooter than .

woods23
27-07-2017, 01:04 AM
lol yeh took a while to book her. we should open our own shop man then we will always be first in line to try out the goodies lolol

Hahaha MMF bro lol :question:

beta101
27-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Hahaha MMF bro lol :question:

lol whats mmf man?

CunningLinguist
27-07-2017, 02:15 AM
lol whats mmf man?

3 way with Male Male Female

beta101
27-07-2017, 10:17 AM
3 way with Male Male Female

Hahaha ok *ponders*

cuteguy
27-07-2017, 12:19 PM
yes but not waithing for four months for a booking

Crikey...u need to wait 4 months to get to see this girl. That's crazy! With many girls out there why would you want to wait so long? No wonder these girls consider these customers to be losers and desperate.

inmydream
27-07-2017, 07:46 PM
I just checked Miki in website. She does look great but I dont think i wait for 4 months lol. There were a lot of korean girls like that back in the hay days of angel town.

hellwalker
01-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Lots of money bro!

Pussyhands
01-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Crikey...u need to wait 4 months to get to see this girl. That's crazy! With many girls out there why would you want to wait so long? No wonder these girls consider these customers to be losers and desperate.

Wow that's pretty demeaning yeah?

U have never been desperate in ur life?

Who says he desperate, maybe he just wants to try miki out.

So what if he wants to wait 4 months.

I believe there are rules on the forum about attacking other members - for no good reason?

harrycd
01-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Also it can take months if the girl is popular and you aren't available every single day, I remember texting wilson for a few weeks to book certain girls due to their popularity.
If they were unavailable I might book someone else or try again when they were next on the roster.

woods23
01-08-2017, 08:20 PM
I had waited about a yr to see Christmas once lol....many pms later finally meet her in person :) nd is at Rockdale.

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Don’t think i would want to date one of the girls, think of all they been thru

curious36
12-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Luggage too much bad luggage. Alas there are many, even counting some of us that will never really enjoy life as we should.
What happens in our life does effect us. Alas some out there no matter how beautiful we can never save.
There are many beautiful ladies out there for marriage and others for just a good time. Just the facts of life.

Shoryureppa
12-08-2017, 04:10 PM
There's only 1 WL I have met that I would consider dating. The others, no way!

beta101
12-08-2017, 04:20 PM
There's only 1 WL I have met that I would consider dating. The others, no way!

Who's that? No harm in naming if she's not in the industry and more lol

BongKong
13-08-2017, 01:11 AM

Im pretty sure most of them wouldnt be banging down your door either to date you for the same reasons lol.

Matie
13-08-2017, 04:24 AM
At the end of the day it's a job they provide a service to the needs of punters.... I still think love can exist but I'm a little bit of a romantic.....

Shoryureppa
15-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Who's that? No harm in naming if she's not in the industry and more lol

Not going to name names but she is still working. They won't let me see her =/ RIP

beta101
15-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Not going to name names but she is still working. They won't let me see her =/ RIP

Lol damn that's harsh bro. Pm me the info happy to carry a msg for u :)

kuroyukihime
15-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Try to make a booking with Miki see how u go. She is fine dining lol.

Believe me, lots of other girls in ginza are also fine dining level of rare. Helen is one example, trust me on this

kuroyukihime
15-08-2017, 07:37 PM

I forgot the original source, but I once read a post where someone claimed that 80% of WLs have some sort of bad history to them, while the remaining 20% are sane people who are just looking for a quick way to earn money. Although that last statement pretty much applies to all

harrycd
15-08-2017, 07:39 PM
wait why wont they let you see her?
what did you do lol?

CunningLinguist
15-08-2017, 07:44 PM
It is amazing how low the opinion some punters have of the girls they pay money to spend time with.

Sex workers sometimes enjoy their work as much as you enjoy seeing them. Sometimes they think you're a creepy fucker. Yes, they get to fuck more people than you have in your wet dreams.

And yes they can earn more than your average CEO if they can lower themselves to fuck guys like you.

It's particularly scary, fun, yucky and fantastic work sometimes. But it's always hard, physical work.

Their work doesn't make them sub-human.

Deal with it.

Eh cobber you broke yer accent mate!
Spose yer just a fake then ay ?

harrycd
15-08-2017, 08:13 PM
It is amazing how low the opinion some punters have of the girls they pay money to spend time with.

Sex workers sometimes enjoy their work as much as you enjoy seeing them. Sometimes they think you're a creepy fucker. Yes, they get to fuck more people than you have in your wet dreams.

And yes they can earn more than your average CEO if they can lower themselves to fuck guys like you.

It's particularly scary, fun, yucky and fantastic work sometimes. But it's always hard, physical work.

Their work doesn't make them sub-human.

Deal with it.

Well said, though you forgot to put on the bogan accent with this spiel

edit: dammit too late

Shoryureppa
15-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Lol damn that's harsh bro. Pm me the info happy to carry a msg for u :)

Thanks for the kind gesture beta, I appreciate it :)

wait why wont they let you see her?
what did you do lol?

I think I was too energetic than what she is used too. I probably tired her out & doesn't want to go through that again.

inmydream
15-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Strewth matjes, but sure know how to make the ol 69 blush. But ya know even us bogans can tipe from time to time.
Onya!

I like when you talk like a crocodile dundee. Pretty laid back dude from the outback.

shootermcgavin
17-08-2017, 08:46 AM
I think I was too energetic than what she is used too

Translation: rough

beta101
17-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Translation: rough

I read that as high maintenance moody Korean princess. No matter how leggy op doged a bullet lol.

inmydream
17-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Nah I am not from the outback unless ya reckon blacktown is out back
hey i guess it is but

No blacktown is not outback but westie hahaha. Sorry no streotyping but my real bro lives out west as well.

Shoryureppa
17-08-2017, 10:42 PM
I read that as high maintenance moody Korean princess. No matter how leggy op doged a bullet lol.

Wasn't really rough. I can tell when the girl is the rough type or not. This one definitely wasn't, but I found her so beautiful that I just kept going & going... Hard for the whole hour!

beta101
18-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Wasn't really rough. I can tell when the girl is the rough type or not. This one definitely wasn't, but I found her so beautiful that I just kept going & going... Hard for the whole hour!

Lol which shop? Hahahaha

Brothelcreeper
19-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Tell us brothers who ya tell if the girl is a rough type? Same ways you tell when she says stop but doesn't mean it? Fuck. If a girl doesn't wanna see ya mate its because you were too hard, too smelly, tried to rip off yer condom or you were just plain rude and ugly. Dont take it personal like but if they girl says no to ya it is yer problem, not hers. I have heard stories mate off some of the girls that make yer heart bleed. Money drugs gambling or being forced into it are the only reasons a girl will take money to let men fuck her like a sex doll
am i right girls?
oh yeah i forgot reason five the girl has a sex addiction problem like the blokes who can't stop seeing girls in shops
I reckon the top 5 is
5 Forced into sex
4 Addiction to sex
3 Drugs
2 Ganbling
1 Money to live < the number one reasons why girls work

No1 is definitely why most girls work. To them it is a good paying job. Hard work but the rewards outweigh the hardships or else they would work elsewhere like Woolies or Coles.

I also think lack of English language skills is a big factor as if can't speak English then job prospects are poor.

Shoryureppa
19-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Tell us brothers who ya tell if the girl is a rough type? Same ways you tell when she says stop but doesn't mean it? Fuck. If a girl doesn't wanna see ya mate its because you were too hard, too smelly, tried to rip off yer condom or you were just plain rude and ugly. Dont take it personal like but if they girl says no to ya it is yer problem, not hers. I have heard stories mate off some of the girls that make yer heart bleed. Money drugs gambling or being forced into it are the only reasons a girl will take money to let men fuck her like a sex doll
am i right girls?
oh yeah i forgot reason five the girl has a sex addiction problem like the blokes who can't stop seeing girls in shops
I reckon the top 5 is
5 Forced into sex
4 Addiction to sex
3 Drugs
2 Ganbling
1 Money to live < the number one reasons why girls work

Instinct. The difference between seeing a girl who is GFE & PSE. I wouldn't try for a PSE when the WL is clearly GFE. Not logical. There will be no connection & it won't be a memorable session.

No other WL has had any issues. If the problem is that I pay for service, then I see a beautiful naked woman & want to fuck till my body collapses then yes, I admit I do have a problem & the problem is me.

inmydream
19-08-2017, 03:45 PM
can someone tell me the difference between GFE and PSE. Seriously, I just can't tell the difference...

For example, both girls give you DFK, DD, DATY and fuck as usual. So how do you know which one is GFE and PSE??

harrycd
19-08-2017, 03:51 PM
GFE (girlfriend experience) is basically more dfk and sensual sex

PSE (pornstar experience) is more intense porno style sex

inmydream
19-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Hmmm still dont get it hahahah. I just feel all the WLs doing the same services.

The only thing that I will consider porno style sex is reverse cow girl. Hmm is that what you meant? gee haven't had that since lonng time ago. Only one korean girl has ever done that to me and that was like fuckin porno movie.

harrycd
19-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Hmmm still dont get it hahahah. I just feel all the WLs doing the same services.

The only thing that I will consider porno style sex is reverse cow girl. Hmm is that what you meant? gee haven't had that since lonng time ago. Only one korean girl has ever done that to me and that was like fuckin porno movie.

Hmm well its all about intensity, I do see what your saying about reverse cow girl lol, I only remember Jolin and Barbie doing reverse cowgirl with me.

Jolin did this spinning cowgirl thing where she would grind for a minute, rotate 45degrees and continue for a full revolution on my dick lol, this was done at a crazy intensity.
I don't really get much PSE sex these days its usually all fairly subdued :(

Pussyhands
19-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Man about porno sex.....

When I have 25mg of viagra, my second shot I can hold for long time.

And you just fuk the girl on and on and on - really porno sex is, to me, more work than anything. You don't get much pleasure....

This is even more true when I was doing private filming for myself. Your setting up the cameras for a good angle and also holding on a camera for POV. Ur thinking about the shots and footage instead of enjoying ur time with the girl.

So from that point of view, like legit porno sex is quite dull.... don't get me wrong, it was really fun setting up filming and editing - the actual sex itself was much more artificial (let's face it, could the girl really relax being fked on a film?)

It feel more removed and less connected - like jerking off lols

inmydream
19-08-2017, 05:30 PM
I reckon you should do full time porn movies lol. How the hell did you find this thing? Was it asian girls or white girls?

12345abcde
22-08-2017, 07:48 PM
I'd say you don't. Let her leave at her own will. Chances are she has a good reason to be there that is too big a responsibility for you to take

Pussyhands
22-08-2017, 11:39 PM
I reckon you should do full time porn movies lol. How the hell did you find this thing? Was it asian girls or white girls?

If you asking me it was

Nina Milano - private girl - after posting it on pp it got too big and she ask for vid to be removed
https://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/140425-private-escort-march-2016-nina-milano/
And
A cracker lady - https://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/140532-agency-escort-february-2016-isabeau/

I think it is too tiring doing porn... sex is enjoyment not job :@

bfe
23-08-2017, 03:12 AM

Offer her $2000 a week to quit. If she Doesnt, threaten your nephew to douse her in petrol and ....

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Offer her $2000 a week to quit. If she Doesnt, threaten your nephew to douse her in petrol and ....

Very bad taste bfe!

Very bad taste !

Maxybro
23-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Very bad taste bfe!

Very bad taste !

Agree. Just stupid comment

inmydream
23-08-2017, 08:03 PM

You are a mofo!! How can you say this.
Or are you the cousin of that guy? You should be rotten in jail mofo.

cassius
23-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Why didn't admin take this post down. it was reported this morning. Disgusting.

carmen farquis
23-08-2017, 09:39 PM
At first i thought everyone says something they wish they hadn't so don't be to hard on him. But then i saw his other racist remarks today and realized yeah he's just a dick head

CunningLinguist
24-08-2017, 01:01 AM
I reported it when i saw it also.