PDA

View Full Version : General talk First time dating a single mum

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 12:12 PM
It probably would be my last time too. Ok so a bit of background I'm 35 single Asian Australian, worked in IT and now Accounting. She's 32 "single" mum of 2 girls and owns her own Beauty Salon business. I figured that maybe I need to expand my search parameters and try dating single mums.

Her ex husband was her high school sweetheart of 15 years who supposed cheated on her with his classmate back in Vietnam. Anyway we met online and chatted on Kik before meeting up early May. I took her to Bobbin Head in Kuringai National Park and went for a stroll, then we had dinner at Mooney Mooney Club. Sparks were flying as we kissed the night away in my car. 2nd date was just as good, we kissed in the car and I fondled her all over.

We made love the third time we saw each other, when she told me that her ex-bf was waiting downstairs for her after midnight. I drove over because I was worried. So we were in the back of my car and I got a bit of anxiety that I could not maintain my erection with the condom, then she took it off and sat on top facing me as I was sitting on the backseat and she started grinding against me as I held her buttocks to control the rhythm. She was so gorgeous and sexy, I did tell her I'm cumming but she didn't hear and I was so into the heat of the moment that I came inside her. She didn't seem to mind and sat on top of me for a while as we hugged.

We made love again the following night as I took her to a cabin I booked at Avalon Beach on Airbnb. Went from missionary to cow girl and then doggy style, she's definitely no starfish in the sack. When I was nearly there, she told me she wanted me to cum inside her, I couldn't help but grant her request as I shot my load deep inside her again and feeling her body twitch and quiver.

The next day I went to her workplace at lunchtime and got her the morning after pill.

To be continued......

Pussyhands
23-07-2017, 01:25 PM
U should write for penthouse forums

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Fast forwards 3 weeks and I've met her kids and mum already. Her older daughter wasn't very talkative but the lil one was just like her mum so bubbly and enthusiastic. We had ice cream and mini golf. We were still seeing each other twice a week and talking/chatting everyday on the phone. She was worried about getting pregnant and it was during the 12-16 days from her last period that we made love. I tried to comfort her saying that the pill can delay her period by up to a week.

After the mini golf I drove them back home and she texted me that she took the pregnancy test I bought her and it came back positive. I wasn't surprised but I thought oh shit my life is over. I am anti-abortion and whilst it wasn't the ideal situation for me, I've always wanted to be a father. So we decided to keep it quiet and discuss about it over the weekend. We meet on Friday and ironically enough watched "The Mummy".

I told her that I can't tell my parents because my 92 year old grandma who lives with us would have a stroke or heart attack, that I will tell them when she leaves in 2 months time. But I do want the baby and I'll always be there for her as we made love again. It was a surreal feeling that a part of you is growing inside of her.

Then on Saturday, she became very distraught and emotionally unstable, she called me and said she doesn't want the baby and was going to the clinic. So I tried my best to calm her down and we went to the Bahai Temple in the morning, she told me she always wanted a baby boy. But she doesn't want to burden me with a baby and her daughters whom my parents (being very traditional) wouldn't accept. I told her I'm ok with that, but people grow to love and they will love our baby eventually.

I told her we'll goto the clinic and get to know what our options are and the time frame we have to make a decision. But she was so determined to get rid of the baby, I should've said yes when the doctor asked me if I supported her decision because I would still be in the room when the doctor gave her the pill. But I said no and I was in the waiting room when she took the pill. When I found out I couldn't stop crying and had an emotional breakdown.

To be continued......

jeter
23-07-2017, 01:54 PM
I figured that maybe I need to expand my search parameters and try dating single mums.

To be continued......

Good to see you keep all of your options open.

Looking forward to reading more of your experiences with this single mum.

aussiegaigin
23-07-2017, 02:06 PM
How old are the kids?

This probably has a bearing on how well they will accept you.

I recall dating a "single" mum a few years ago, with 4 year old daughter. Husband was in the Navy and away from home a lot (can't remember if they were separated or not). First thing the daughter asks me: "are YOU my real daddy?". End of dating.

wanwan88
23-07-2017, 02:48 PM
The double X To be continued ... is such a cliffhanger.
looking forward to see how this turns out.

corvus
23-07-2017, 02:54 PM
How old are the kids?

This probably has a bearing on how well they will accept you.

I recall dating a "single" mum a few years ago, with 4 year old daughter. Husband was in the Navy and away from home a lot (can't remember if they were separated or not). First thing the daughter asks me: "are YOU my real daddy?". End of dating.

Wow these stories are so intense , it's like real life TV drama. We should compile these into a book and call it:

The memoirs of a punter: a collection of short stories.

Im sure some women would buy and it as it is stires as much curiosity in them as in us.

jerry and Babycat, what you think? Would you buy a book like that?

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 03:10 PM
I wasn't very supportive after the clinic and she couldn't take it and proceeded to block me when I told her to not take the Misoprostol pills. I couldn't sleep, I searched everywhere online about Mifepristone reversal pills. I found the organisation in Australia and filled in her contact details. I fell asleep out of exhaustion and woke up an hour later not knowing who I was, I think my son was saying goodbye to me because it was the exact time that she took the Misoprostol pills.

I drove to Waterloo Hungry Jacks at 4am to fill up my petrol and borrowed the attendant's phone to call her as she blocked me on everything. She told me she took the Misoprostol just half an hour ago, but I still wanted to see her. So she agreed to meet me and we went to Bobbin Head again. Her hands clutched mine as we sat in the car whilst the contraction pain from the pills started kicking in.

When the pain subsided we went for a walk amongst the mist of Cowan Creek. Then we talked about our past relationships, she mentioned how after the marriage break down, where she divorced her husband because he cheated on her. She met a friend(Stephane) who is doctor from France and they started a relationship together, he was 18 years her senior and they got engaged started trying to have a baby as she always wanted a son. But that didn't happen and one night they had an ugly fight, she left and went to stay with his fellow Doctor friend who also lives in France but is of Vietnamese descent. Then she was with him for two days she never told anyone about it but me.

I should've known from then that as the old saying goes once a cheater, always a cheater. But I was so blinded by my love for her because she told me she made a mistake and she left Stephane because she couldn't look at him without the feelings of guilt.

Two days later she was going on this supposed family trip to Myanmar with her daughters and ex-husband as it was her older daughter's birthday and she wanted a holiday with mummy and daddy. Very far fetched now that I think about it but I still believed her.

To be continued......

jeter
23-07-2017, 03:18 PM
When I found out I couldn't stop crying and had an emotional breakdown.

To be continued......

Heavy stuff. I hope you are ok now.

Intrigued by your story.

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 04:28 PM
So she didn't want me to drive her to the Airport for obvious reasons. She went for a whole week in mid June and only sent me a couple of photos of herself, no kids in sight. Then she tells me she wanted to break up with me so that she can accept the Viet French Doctor who. That again caused a lot of heartache and I contacted the Viet French Doctor only to find out that he is actually her fiance and they've been engaged for 3 months. Of course she denies it saying he did propose but she didnt accept and blocked me again until she flew back to Sydney.

I confronted her about it at her beauty salon when she came back. She tells me more lies about how he was her good friend and came for a meeting with vice minister of health for building a surgical school and to celebrate her birthday. How her daughters were always there with her when she saw him. And guess what? I bought all that shit up, she wanted me to leave because I made her feel bad after the abortion but I still loved her.

So I grabbed her hands and boobs and started kissing her, she did resist for a bit but gave into me as we had make up sex on one of the salon chairs. I wanted to go down on her but she covered it with both hands, I took her hands away and licked her anyway for a few minutes. Then progressed to the small t position on the salon chair, when I flipped her over and had her standing with her hands on the chair, she was moaning "I don't want it to stop" as I caressed her tiny breasts and slapped her ass whilst I gave it to her good. After a few minutes I couldn't hold it no more but managed to cum outside and shot right up to her shoulders and hair.

We were going to have some pizza opposite the salon but it was getting late so we both went back home. She lives with her parents and kids. I live with my parents.

To be continued......

Andy1178
23-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Great work buddy.
Try getting her to take it in her mouth, just let her know it's pure protein & good for her skin.
Saves buying the morning after pill or you can try putting it in the arse but you might scare her off take in easy & work on this can't fall pregnant in the arse.

Beau
23-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Sounds like a emotional basket case. You are quite wise . Just use her for sex and then dump her.

vinegarstroke
23-07-2017, 05:17 PM
And you are 35 years old? Sounds more like a pimple faced teenager posting on a punter's forum.

Sorry mate, I gotta call bullshit on this one. But anyway don't let facts get in the way of a good story,
entertaining at least.

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 05:55 PM
3 days later was her daughter's birthday celebrations at Thornleigh Mini Golf, I helped her out with the drinks and also buying KFC for the kids as well as presents for her daughters. She came out for dinner with me at some Malaysian restaurant in Pennant Hills. Then we made love in the back of my car again. Afterwards we just started talking about the future and two hours later as she was teasing me by grinding against me, I got hard again. This only happened to me once before when I was with my ex-gf (the one that got away) as I don't have such a high sex drive.

So I got her to suck my cock and I just had to fuck her again and I had her sitting on the backseat holding her legs up as I pumped her and filled that hole up with my man seed again, much to her protest as I did promise that I wouldn't do it. But my gut did tell me that she would be meeting the Viet French Doctor again when she goes back to Vietnam with her daughters (this time her daughters are actually going) so I subconsciously did it to keep her in check.

She was due to appear in court 2 days later for assaulting her ex-husband's wife last year. I didn't bother going as it slipped my mind and she was very upset at me again and we broke up over the phone as she was going on her flight back to Vietnam for 2 and 1/2 weeks holiday. She blocked me and then unblocked me saying she still have feelings for me. So we kept in contact throughout her trip in Vietnam and I just started going out with other girls.

Then 10 days later, she blocked me again on FB as her friend shared a photo of her and her fiance (the Viet French Doctor). But I have multiple accounts that I don't use often and I started going through all the comments and have them translated by my friend or google. There was one comment where she called him hubby that she deleted soon afterwards. Another comment from one of their friends said congrats you two.

It started making sense why she would goto Myanmar with her kids, come back for a weeks and then goto Vietnam with her kids again on two separate trips. Why she didn't want me to give her a lift to the Airport.

To be continued.....

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 06:24 PM
So she's still in Vietnam for another week and asked me if I was going out with other girls and I said yes I was, then she started being upset again at how I can say I love you and miss you to her but still go out with other girls.

I didn't say much and said I'll pick her up from the Airport. She didn't want me to and blocked me again on WhatsApp until she flew back this Monday. I took a day off work and picked her up from the Airport with her daughters.

We had Yumcha for lunch at Golden Unicorn Restaurant in Maroubra. She was having tummy aches from food poisoning in Vietnam and went to the toilet. I asked the kids do you like Vietnam or Myanmar? They both didn't know what Myanmar was. Which I wasn't surprised at.

After lunch I drove them home and helped with the luggage. And then I went home.

To be continued......
Next one will be the finale, it mIght come in 2 parts

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 06:27 PM
And you are 35 years old? Sounds more like a pimple faced teenager posting on a punter's forum.

Sorry mate, I gotta call bullshit on this one. But anyway don't let facts get in the way of a good story,
entertaining at least.

Please clarify whether you're calling BS on my age or my story? I am 35 but I am a bit naive still and too trusting of ppl

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 07:15 PM
So on Wednesday the 19th of July is her day of sentencing for assaulting her ex husband's wife. She was given an AVO and a $500 12 months good behaviour bond. I got fined $110 for parking outside the court for more than the 2hrs limit.

After court she had to goto work at the salon so I drove her there. On the way her fiance was calling her and she answered using her earphones. They were speaking Vietnamese so I didn't understand anything except their last words were An Yu Em (I love you). I'm Chinese by the way.

As she was rushing off to her salon from my car she forgot her phone on the passenger seat. My first reaction was to call her but I stopped myself. Instead I unlocked her phone knowing the pin code was her birthday. There I saw many photos of her and the fiancee in Paris, Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand and etc.

I went to the salon and left her phone in my car. There I saw a dozen bunch of roses, with a card that said "All what I know is pure love will never die". I pretended to not have seen the card and asked her who's are those, she lied and said she doesn't know.

Funnily enough I made a dozen origami roses to give her as well. She was very delighted and kissed me. So I went back to my car to bring some candles to set up at her salon as well as her phone.

To be continued......

Beau
23-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Just wondering Jedi . Are you under some kind of medication ?

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Whilst she was busy with a client I set up the candles and wine in the last room of the salon. She came looking for me after her client left and was excited to see the room full with candles, we were kissing and fondling until the next client came and knocked on the front door.

Afterwards she didn't want to kiss me anymore and blew out all the candles saying she doesn't want to make love because she's afraid to get pregnant which was fair enough. I told her how I know she didn't goto Myanmar with her kids but she still denied it.

So I told her I'd take her to Mooney Mooney Club to rekindle our romance and she was very happy. It was Xmas in July at the club and they had a special menu. We ordered one of the Xmas dinner and a Beef Nachos. I cracked a joke saying What do you call a rabbit without fur? Not a Hare. She didn't get it but anyway.

My nachos came and I knew I had to call her out on everything. So I told her I saw the photos of him with her and all her female friends. She still denied it saying yes he came to take photo with us. So I asked her why didn't you tell me you want to have an affair, you're a Buddhist and Buddhism condemns abortion. But I know now why you didn't want the baby.

She could tell from the fury/intense look in my eyes that I know everything. But all she said was I want to go home. I wasn't finished to drive her home but knowing that it's harder to get an apology/explanation out of her than it is to squeeze blood out of stone.

I followed her to the car park where she was having a breakdown telling me to get away from her or she'll call the Police, I was leaning against the back of the car next to mine when she walked up to me and punched me across the face knocking my glasses to the ground. I had to get help from the local dude called Chookie from the club who drinks quite a lot to come help me find my glasses.

I went back into the club where she was distraught and crying, clenching her stomach as she didn't eat anything for dinner. I dunno how I felt, I just wanted an apology or something. But I got nothing, I waited in the car until she came over and took her fiancee's roses and destroyed the ones I made for her. I drove myself home and she took a $175 taxi ride home. She also paid for dinner, to which I said "Oh the Sun has risen from the West."

And that folks was the last time I saw her, I did goto Hornsby Police Station and saw this Constable to enquire about making a report and not filing charges. But he said if I don't file charges the Police might use my statement to file charges themselves. So I didn't report it, I should just let it go as my friends keep telling me.

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Just wondering Jedi . Are you under some kind of medication ?
No I've never taken any drugs or drink much, oh the other hand she was on medication for depression from the marriage breakdown and also sleeping pills to help her goto sleep.

Beau
23-07-2017, 08:12 PM
That's fine. Thanks Jed.

Babycat
23-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Wow! Drama Queen is what I can say!

Beau
23-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Thanks Jed for keeping private info private.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Fuck all this to be continued thing...making me feel like watching game of throne ...to be continued next week.

One thing that seems to be real is the petrol station in waterloo. Yes they do have a few lol.

Is this real? I don't know. Single mom with two kids and still manage to bang a few guys? All my girlfriends who were stunners and made the guys turned their heads in the club never look the same after having 2 kids. It looks like a fake story!

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Yes I have done that already, I know that she's been through a lot the past 2 years and have severe trust issues in men. But that doesn't excuse her assaulting the ex husband's wife or me. Am I cruel for not driving her home on Wednesday? Maybe

She did tell me from the start that she wasn't looking to play around and want a future husband. It was a windmill love, but it wasn't real because it's based on a lie. If it wasn't for the baby I don't think I'll be as effected by this.

I am a gentle soul, I don't ever swear and it was the first time a woman has hit me. I wrote this poem for our unborn baby, it's called Forgive Daddy.

Forgive Daddy for he did not save you
Forgive Daddy for he wasn't strong enough to
Stop mummy when he had the chance
Before she took the pill without a glance
The heavens are crying with tears of sorrow
For I will never get to hold you tomorrow
Six weeks old you were that day
When to the doctor came and took you away
You didn't get a chance from the very start
But you'd be forever in Daddy's heart
Daddy knew you were going to be a boy
Please forgive Daddy Leeroy

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Fuck all this to be continued thing...making me feel like watching game of throne ...to be continued next week.

One thing that seems to be real is the petrol station in waterloo. Yes they do have a few lol.

Is this real? I don't know. Single mom with two kids and still manage to bang a few guys? All my girlfriends who were stunners and made the guys turned their heads in the club never look the same after having 2 kids. It looks like a fake story!

Correction she is a single mum with a Fiancé who lives in France, two girls aged 7 & 11 which is ironically the number (711) of my investment apartment that I just recently purchased. Her parents lives with her and take cares of the children when she's not home.

I dunno any other petrol station in Waterloo that opens 24/7 except the Coles Express one on South Dowling St.

Whether you believe it is totally up to you, I could send a photo of her from the back or the $490 bill that I paid at Clinic 66 in Chatswood. But I won't, whether the Earth is round or flat you just need to ask Shaq.

harrycd
23-07-2017, 09:16 PM
haha oh man thats harsh, my earlier comment didn't go through due to the internet here, It was along the lines of gl but all of the personal stories from friends and families who have dated/married single moms have all ended up badly or in divorce.

Shoryureppa
23-07-2017, 09:18 PM
The Jedi aren't allowed to have attachments

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 09:20 PM
The Jedi aren't allowed to have attachments

Haha yes but in this story Padme didn't die, Luke and Leia did. This is what's driving me towards the Dark Side

inmydream
23-07-2017, 09:40 PM
https://goo.gl/images/Xz2EmP

Above is the attachment. I found what she looks like after being told about the french connection.

jediknight4ever
23-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Now I have seen movies like Unfaithful where Richard Gere killed the guy his wife was having an affair with and I believe these shit happens in real life, but I don't get why people attack the person their partner is having an affair with. Shouldn't they be more angry at their partner?

I am a little scared for my own safety as although she doesn't know exactly where I live, she knows where I work for my second job. And I don't know what lies she might tell her fiance.

She did have her base covered as her fiance was quite adamant about whatever lie she told him and asked me to stop annoying her and that he trusts his fiancée.

I'm not too keen to file a report of her hitting me. I'm more thinking along the lines of telling her fiancée about her infidelity or maybe I should tell her that I won't do anything and am sorry that I've ever met her. What do you guys think?

wwrre
23-07-2017, 10:28 PM
This has been an interesting read

Beau
23-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Time to take the gloves off. Tell this psycho bitch to fuck off. And this Dr fiancee if
he comes near you stomp on his head and use his head as a soccer ball !!!
Easy problem solved.

Beau
23-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Tired of this beta male grovelling . Where are the Alpha males ?

scooper
24-07-2017, 12:27 AM
The only time some guy bang a girl after a shitfight is the in porn movie.. soz brah aint buyin this shit.

You must have too much time on your hands... banged somebody in the hair salon lmao !!

Maxybro
24-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Make sure you post your whole story before your rmum changes the wifi password and you lose your internet access bro.

Good luck with your fantasies.

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Mate, you should hook up with Alanis Morisette - she had no clue what that word meant either :D

I see everything ironically now, I started a new job in May because the person who had the position was going on Maternity leave. She wanted so badly another baby with her ex fiancée but couldn't conceive. Yet when I got her pregnant she didn't want the baby because she has a new fiancée. Such is life, que sera sera.

corvus
24-07-2017, 09:44 AM
I guess for Jedi knight there posts are like writing into a diary and a form of Cogntive behavioural therapy.

Keep writing if you makes you feel better mate.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 10:00 AM

The Yum Cha at the Chinese Unicorn restaurant in Marouba is genuine too!

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Yes I have done that already, I know that she's been through a lot the past 2 years and have severe trust issues in men. But that doesn't excuse her assaulting the ex husband's wife or me. Am I cruel for not driving her home on Wednesday? Maybe

She did tell me from the start that she wasn't looking to play around and want a future husband. It was a windmill love, but it wasn't real because it's based on a lie. If it wasn't for the baby I don't think I'll be as effected by this.

I am a gentle soul, I don't ever swear and it was the first time a woman has hit me. I wrote this poem for our unborn baby, it's called Forgive Daddy.

Mate, not try to be cruel here, but have you considered there was a relatively good chance that it might not even be Your Baby ?

Just let it go and move on.

inmydream
24-07-2017, 10:16 AM
The Yum Cha at the Chinese Unicorn restaurant in Marouba is genuine too!

Oh of course that's also real, I've been there before. I might have skipped some pages lol.

inmydream
24-07-2017, 11:46 AM
You are a wise Jedi 69. I still doubt this whole story is true but if it
is, I reckon you give him a very good advise re kids. If it is true, I think these two persons are totaly reckless and irresponsible. You better off going to brothel and pay fees having sex with condom.

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Mate, not try to be cruel here, but have you considered there was a relatively good chance that it might not even be Your Baby ?

Just let it go and move on.

I've only told this to my best friend and strangers like you guys. He also said the same thing. But my gut tells me that it was mine because the FORCE is strong with this one. So strong that no morning after pill can stop my midi chlorians.

I concede that it does seem a bit far fetched and unreal, for if it did not happen to me I'd also take the story with a grain of salt. Reminds me of the ending of my favourite game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Just call me Kakolookiyam

darksidedone
24-07-2017, 12:40 PM
troll. pls close thread

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 12:49 PM
troll. pls close thread

May be not! The OP was a foundation member !

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 01:32 PM
May be not! The OP was a foundation member !
I am? What does that actually mean?

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Just to clarify for anyone who's confused still, she is NOT single. She had an ex husband, an ex fiancée and is engaged to her current fiancée who lives in France since March.

But she told me she was single. She didn't hide the fact that she had 2 daughters with her ex husband.
So if being engaged means you are single then I think I owe her an apology.

scooper
24-07-2017, 02:08 PM
How do you apologise to someone who doesn't exist??

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 02:41 PM
I am? What does that actually mean?

You joined the forum on 06/03/12 - same as me and all the other foundation members from the very beginning which meant you were probably a member with the old forum as well.

No special meaning really, but for me, any one who had been here since day 1 deserved to be taken seriously and not labelled as a troll just yet !

Keep posting and looking forward to you getting out of this and moving on in the punting world !

Cheers

Ps. Just stopping fucking any woman bare back until you are in a steady and long term relationship ok ........lol

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Yes I was here long before reading most of Steven Seagal's very entertaining reviews about Bellevue 12, whatever happened to that guy? I do frequent one shop in Marrickville and do BBFS CIP with my regular girl so it's a bit hard to kick the habit. I know it's dangerous and all that but it's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever.

I also did a post about this MILF WL who fell in love with me and wanted me to be her daughter's husband. I probably should have taken her up on that offer. Maybe it's not too late.

max_power
24-07-2017, 03:45 PM
This story flows just like the story in the movie Joe Dirt

Maxybro
24-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Like many I am trying to find the point of this thread...and who gives a toss about foundation member status? Some of you guys are just way too invested in these online forums. Just being honest...

Well said. Bullshit is bullshit, foundation member or not.

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Well I have learned from this experience that when something's too good to be true, then it probably is. Is ignorance really a bliss when the truth is always uglier?

Also that love really is blind and I ignored all the signs, except why she got me to meet her daughters, was she really considering me as her partner even though she was engaged to someone else?

Anyhow doesn't really matter now. This has been a very traumatic life lesson for me. I think I might lose the current job I'm still on probation for due to its effects on my performance at work.

Thanks to all who've read my story. I've already spent so much time writing what happened in my life for the past 11 weeks.

For those living in Sydney, maybe you can ask your wife/partner/girlfriend who goes to a Beauty Spa whether the owner is a petite and gorgeous tanned (since she just came back from holidays) woman with an amazing smile, big eyes (for Asian) high cheekbones and if she has 2 daughters aged 7 & 11.

Happy hunting and punting everyone :)

Beau
24-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Jed your alright. Story or not you have taken on your critic's with grace not like some faceless grunts
who big note chest beating with actions that they are too gutless to really implement.

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Yes I really do wish that it wasn't real, that I'll wake up and forget all of this that has happened.
Because I cry everyday behind closed doors since that Saturday after she took the pill.
When my best friend told me our mutual friend's wife was expecting twins the next day I broke down again.
I wonder if any of you guys have psycologist friend who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for therapy.

Here is the apartment that I bought on April Fools Day which is right opposite the Yumcha place.
https://youtu.be/TMd4SEPb-S4

The name I have earlier was Leeroy, the abortion clinic is clinic 66 from my bank transactions.
We had dinner and watched The Mummy at Macquarie on Friday (the day before).
The photo with the candles and champagne I took last Wednesday whilst we were in her Beauty Spa.

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 10:47 PM

Oh what two attachments per reply?

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 10:49 PM

Here's the last two pics

jediknight4ever
24-07-2017, 10:55 PM
And for anyone who's girlfriend or spouse is regretting taking the abortion pill. Here's the website that can help you. It wasn't meant to be for me but I hope it could help someone else from regret.

http://mifepristone.org.au

beta101
24-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Ok so a bit of background I'm 35 single Asian Australian, worked in IT and now Accounting.

why are u going for single mums? u should have an army of girls chasing u down for marriage. mid 30 = an infinity pool of desperate chicks lmao

Sam88
24-07-2017, 11:47 PM
fell for the wrong lady ~ or he likes MILF, like me :D

beta101
25-07-2017, 12:00 AM
fell for the wrong lady ~ or he likes MILF, like me :D

hahaha milfs are even more desperate. u must be slaying so hard lololol ;)

Lenka_X5
25-07-2017, 12:21 AM

Chuckles. This is actually some of the most entertaining/funny stuff I have read on this forum.

Well done. :)

Devilex
25-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Thanks for sharing . I am deeply touched

Starlight
25-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Not wrong. I've found single mums / milfs are more desperate. Some of them are after a relationship though, whether it be a medium term fuck buddy or friend with benefits.

jediknight4ever
26-07-2017, 06:39 AM
I still feel bitter that she took her fiancee's flowers and destroyed my origami ones which actually takes time and effort to make. I'm no Saint but I've always been truthful and honest with her. I really want to tell her fiancee everything. Even though she didn't apologize to me she might still apologize to him, whether he forgives her is of no matter to me. Do you guys think she has learned her lesson yet, or am I cruel if I do this?

GinkoBashanan
26-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Single mums come with too much baggage.

CunningLinguist
26-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Like many I am trying to find the point of this thread...and who gives a toss about foundation member status? Some of you guys are just way too invested in these online forums. Just being honest...

Yeah who gives a shit about foundation member status, probably the same person that thinks a high post count means something ...
That same person was given a million post count as a joke (which he didn't get) on another forum because he complained about losing post count points for his constant image spamming.

CunningLinguist
26-07-2017, 09:29 AM
I still feel bitter that she took her fiancee's flowers and destroyed my origami ones which actually takes time and effort to make. I'm no Saint but I've always been truthful and honest with her. I really want to tell her fiancee everything. Even though she didn't apologize to me she might still apologize to him, whether he forgives her is of no matter to me. Do you guys think she has learned her lesson yet, or am I cruel if I do this?

Just leave her alone and cut all ties, otherwise you deserve whatever is coming your way.

puntercouple
26-07-2017, 09:29 AM
The best time for Asian guys to date is probably mid 30's. We look young enough that we can date mid 20's girls, we can go for milfs and we can go for late 20's/early 30's Asian girls desperate to get married and have babies.

jediknight4ever
26-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Just leave her alone and cut all ties, otherwise you deserve whatever is coming your way.

I guess that's the general consensus, I shall leave it be then. It just eats me up that I can't share it with my friends or family. Anyways looking forward to meeting more desperate girls out there in the real world. :-)

jeter
26-07-2017, 09:03 PM
her fiance (the Viet French Doctor).

To be continued.....

Its hard to beat a doctor in the scheme of things. You can't blame her.....

Maxybro
26-07-2017, 09:54 PM
I guess that's the general consensus, I shall leave it be then. It just eats me up that I can't share it with my friends or family. Anyways looking forward to meeting more desperate girls out there in the real world. :-)
Good call. Time to leave your fantasy world and go back to the real one.

inmydream
26-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Good pick up. Finally he said looking forward to see girls in the real world. Darrg you manage to fool so many people.

If you realky are remorse from your previous action? Why are you looking more for desperate women? Of course it's all fantasy or shall you call my name in my dream? Except I dreamt about my good real punting sessions.

Beau
26-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Yeah who gives a shit about foundation member status, probably the same person that thinks a high post count means something ...
That same person was given a million post count as a joke (which he didn't get) on another forum because he complained about losing post count points for his constant image spamming.
I can guess who you are quoting about. A true cry baby with the maturity of tadpole.

jediknight4ever
27-07-2017, 02:09 AM
If you don't believe my story that's fine, but why bother reading on and nitpicking every word I write? Should I feel obliged to explain my wording?

Yes I spent a whole Sunday writing this story on the forum just so I can troll some faceless strangers whom I could care less about. Oh I feel such gratification from that.

But if anyone knows a good psychologist preferably in the Eastern Suburbs or Inner West, please let me know.

Maxybro
27-07-2017, 03:26 AM
If you don't believe my story that's fine, but why bother reading on and nitpicking every word I write? Should I feel obliged to explain my wording?

Yes I spent a whole Sunday writing this story on the forum just so I can troll some faceless strangers whom I could care less about. Oh I feel such gratification from that.

But if anyone knows a good psychologist preferably in the Eastern Suburbs or Inner West, please let me know.

Well in order to work out if a story is bullshit or not one has to read it first, at least until it becomes obvious that it's just bullshit talk.
I think the reason why you spent your whole Sunday writing this story was so that you can type with one hand and use the other one to maybe stroke yourself. But hey there is nothing wrong with stroking yourself or your ego. I think what is more concerning is that you wasted your whole Sunday writing bullshit stories.

So Inner West or Eastern Suburbs? Which one? They are not really close to each other. Just more proof you are pulling things out of your arse. If you do need a shrink see your GP bro. I'd say the only thing a shrink will tell you is to simply get a life.

Beau
27-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Who is the troll now ?

jediknight4ever
27-07-2017, 09:04 AM
It's one thing to be a disbeliever, it's another to be a dick about it. But maybe I should visit my GP about seeing a psychologist. Good advice and if I don't have a life then thank you for reading about it.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2017, 02:35 PM

Mate, please explain what do you mean by meeting more desperate girls out there ?

And for that comment did you also imply that it is the more desperate girls who also happened to be a single mum that you are after ?

Wow! Now I'm not sure if I follow your ulterior motives ??

jediknight4ever
27-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Don't only read my comment AHLUNGOR, read other's comments above that comment. I'm merely agreeing with puntercouple that girls in their late 20s and early 30s are probably more desperate, especially Asian girls. Oh I probably should not have said "real world" because that is as some call it "proof" that my story is not real.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Don't only read my comment AHLUNGOR, read other's comments above that comment. I'm merely agreeing with puntercouple that girls in their late 20s and early 30s are probably more desperate, especially Asian girls. Oh I probably should not have said "real world" because that is as some call it "proof" that my story is not real.

No worry mate,

I am just a bit uncomfortable if I am reading about some guy is purposely out there targeting single mum because they are seemed to be desperate for love or sex or companionship or whatever.

But hey, I'm no white knight and everyone is responsible only to his/her own actions and simply each to his own .

Whatever you are after, as long as it is legal and not breaking the law, you'll be right mate .

Cheers

jediknight4ever
27-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Thanks mate yeah I'm just gonna take things slow and steady now. Not jumping into anything ever again.

inmydream
28-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Hi mate,

If you need to seek help try find one immediately to make you feel better. Just read the incident in central station the other day and the guy got shot. He had mental illness and ice user. Not saying you have mental illness but it's good to find one if you feel you need one. My 2 cents..cheers.

Lenka_X5
28-07-2017, 10:15 PM
I still feel bitter that she took her fiancee's flowers and destroyed my origami ones which actually takes time and effort to make.

I feel for you. All the best. Hope all is good

jeter
28-07-2017, 10:56 PM

Maybe the French-Viet Fiancé/Doctor can give you some referrals ;)

BongKong
29-07-2017, 01:06 AM
This Maxybro normally seems like a dick but I'm with him. This whole story sounds like giant BS

Maxybro
29-07-2017, 02:25 AM
This Maxybro normally seems like a dick but I'm with him. This whole story sounds like giant BS

Jedi bro, you know you're in trouble when a bullshit talker like BongKong calls your story bullshit.

Bongkong bro, just because I called one of your stories just bullshit talk doesn't mean we have to be enemies.

But anyway, thanks for agreeing with me on this one. It means a lot.

Maxybro
29-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Maybe the French-Viet Fiancé/Doctor can give you some referrals ;)

Best comment in the thread so far lol

BongKong
29-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Jedi bro, you know you're in trouble when a bullshit talker like BongKong calls your story bullshit.

Bongkong bro, just because I called one of your stories just bullshit talk doesn't mean we have to be enemies.

But anyway, thanks for agreeing with me on this one. It means a lot.

Haha I dont consider you an enemy.

When i stop being selfish I'll even consider PMing you the details from my other encounter and you can judge my story yourself.

But this story i cant even believe elicited serious replies.

jediknight4ever
29-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah gotta give a good mention to jeter on that comment. Of course it sounds BS because it's not something you'd imagine happening to yourself. I don't know what trouble I'm in because I don't know BongKong or you MaxyBro. I haven't been on this forum for months because I actually do have a life and the only members that rings a bell to me are CunningLinguist and AHLUNGOR whom I remember from the old forums. Anyhow believe what you want as only I know what really happened.

BongKong
29-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Yeah gotta give a good mention to jeter on that comment. Of course it sounds BS because it's not something you'd imagine happening to yourself. I don't know what trouble I'm in because I don't know BongKong or you MaxyBro. I haven't been on this forum for months because I actually do have a life and the only members that rings a bell to me are CunningLinguist and AHLUNGOR whom I remember from the old forums. Anyhow believe what you want as only I know what really happened.

No trouble from me im a nobody on this forum lol

Maxybro
29-07-2017, 10:15 PM

Bro cmon you say you have a life but a 30 something year old making origami for a woman? You are just contradicting yourself all over the place.
Anyway good luck and looking forward to your next fictional story.

jediknight4ever
29-07-2017, 11:56 PM
What's wrong with showing your affection for someone by spending some time and effort making things for them? I don't buy flowers because it can be easily bought and delivered, only takes a few minutes to order.

I am not a normal 30 something year old, I'm too trusting in ppl and a bit naive, that is why she was able to fool me for so long, because I believed every word she said.

cmk76
30-07-2017, 12:49 AM
That was quite an entertaining read. Fiction or not, it is quite normal in man's pursuit in relationships and love. Do you attract the not so stable women out there? Perhaps you have a subdued, mundane life that crave a little drama? I know I have... Strippers, hooker's and massage girls give me a little excitement, and drama that I try to stay at arms length from. That is not always possible when it's part and parcel of this emotional chase that we put ourselves through... The Malaysian restaurant in Pennant Hills... Maybe it was Thornleigh? Istana?

jediknight4ever
30-07-2017, 09:07 AM
The Malaysian restaurant in Pennant Hills... Maybe it was Thornleigh? Istana?

All I remember is you had to drive in through the back of a commercial building ramp then turn left to find parking. The restaurant is upstairs and there was an escalator/lift as well, she wanted to have the Hainan Chicken there, I didn't think it was any special as they don't have the savoury and oily ginger shallot sauce.

Yes I do crave a little excitement, but got a whole lot more than I bargained for as did she. I guess she just wanted an affair to remember and wanted it to be real so that's why she lied to me about being single.

But the only thing real about it was the baby, I honestly didn't know you can just take a pill for abortion. I feel less guilty now about taking her to the clinic knowing why she did what she did.

When she knew I found out everything as we were having dinner at Mooney Mooney Club. (There's a guy called Greg who welcomes you on Wednesday night, he would remember that there was a distressed Asian woman who asked for a taxi to take her back home on the 19th of July) She got distressed and had a breakdown, I didn't feel any sympathy for her, all I felt was so much built up anger and hatred from all the lies she told me.

It hurts because I was in love with her, right before the abortion. This is my therapy in a way yes, I know that my baby is one with the Force and nothing I say or do will bring him back to me. I'm reminiscing that song by Kate Miller-Heidke "The Last Day on Earth".

Even though I can live with it, the emotional scar will forever be there. And to you MaxyBro my loyal disbeliever, you only need to call Clinic 66 and ask how much the abortion consultation costs, because I did not pay $490 to go there for a check up. It's funny that Order 66 killed all the Jedis and Clinic 66 killed my youngling, oh such f*cking irony.

jeter
30-07-2017, 05:44 PM
It hurts because I was in love with her, right before the abortion. This is my therapy in a way yes, I know that my baby is one with the Force and nothing I say or do will bring him back to me. I'm reminiscing that song by Kate Miller-Heidke "The Last Day on Earth".

Even though I can live with it, the emotional scar will forever be there.

That is heavy stuff.

jeter
30-07-2017, 06:02 PM
What's wrong with showing your affection for someone by spending some time and effort making things for them? I don't buy flowers because it can be easily bought and delivered, only takes a few minutes to order.

I am not a normal 30 something year old, I'm too trusting in ppl and a bit naive, that is why she was able to fool me for so long, because I believed every word she said.

There is nothing wrong with you. You are a very affectionate person.

rcha086
31-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Jedi, talking about it helps, so don't feel as if you can't share. There will always be people calling bullshit or making judgements but seeing as you're still posting in here and quite civilly, I take it you can look past them.

From what I've read in your anecdote, what you should take out of it is that you've done nothing wrong. She lied and and you were just unaware that she took you on a ride. What she did was extremely selfish, possibly looking for an alternative/backup future in Australia despite ready to build one in France/Vietnam/wherever her and the doctor wanted to settle in. I suppose she has two kids to think about, hence the recklessness of yours and the doctor's emotions.

All I can say is, chock it up to experience. No doubt you'll be more careful in your next relationship, for better or worse.

Also, don't feel the need to have to provide "evidence" especially if it's personal. You don't need to prove anything, this isn't a court and we're not a panel of judges. Just let out what you need to, and just reply back to those who are willing to listen and provide constructive feedback.

I personally can't be fucked venting out my personal issues on a public forum because I don't like dealing with trolls or people who feel the need to put their "2 cents" in no matter how useless it is. Luckily I've had a few members reach out to me and we email regularly. Punting is something that no one knows about in my circle of friends and family so it's the only way I get things off my chest.

jediknight4ever
02-08-2017, 05:19 PM
You must have too much time on your hands... banged somebody in the hair salon lmao !!

It's actually a beauty spa not a hair salon.

Thank you all for reading, writing and understanding.
I am a very compassionate and sensitive guy.
I have started this week able to control my tears.
I shall see my GP shortly about seeing a psychologist.

For those who are interested, her name was Lucy.

jeter
04-08-2017, 05:27 PM

Don't fight your tears. A real man is able to show emotion.

cmk76
04-08-2017, 09:45 PM
It's actually a beauty spa not a hair salon.

Thank you all for reading, writing and understanding.
I am a very compassionate and sensitive guy.
I shall see my GP shortly about seeing a psychologist.

For those who are interested, her name was Lucy.

If you need a recommendation for a psych, based in Summer Hill... Pm me...

jediknight4ever
05-08-2017, 08:37 PM
If you need a recommendation for a psych, based in Summer Hill... Pm me...

Thanks, I'm seeing one locally this Wednesday.

jeter
06-08-2017, 01:53 PM
All the best. Hope you get all the therapy/treatment you need.

Maxybro
07-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Thanks, I'm seeing one locally this Wednesday.

Don't forget bro, first question to ask, how do I get a life. Write it down.

jediknight4ever
07-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Don't forget bro, first question to ask, how do I get a life. Write it down.

Better to have no life than be a low life.

faruk
13-08-2017, 10:49 PM
just finished reading this whole thread, any update?

my advice is to jst get your life on track again, you say you are on probation at work, so just focused on passing that first and gaining steady work before you even think about looking for a partner.

And if you are single, never married, probably should stay away from single mothers.

jediknight4ever
16-08-2017, 04:02 PM
I went to see the psychologist last Wednesday, she's all booked out this week but will continue to see her weekly from next Wednesday.

jediknight4ever
16-08-2017, 06:12 PM
I just found out her fiancee is in Sydney ATM
I shall send him these screenshots and pretend to watch a drama blindfolded whilst eating my invisible popcorn. Gonna be singing Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around Comes Around on my birthday this weekend :D

Maxybro
16-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Bro you're replying to yourself. Your audience has moved on. Time to move on and work on your next alias and fantasy.

Make sure you stick to your shrink appointements. Very important.

jeter
17-08-2017, 12:03 AM
jediknight, I am still a big fan of this development.

Confidentiality respected but please share what gets discussed with the psychologist...

BongKong
17-08-2017, 12:40 AM
^^^Hook, line and sinker

scooper
17-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Gonna be singing Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around Comes Around on my birthday this weekend

Don't forget to wear your jedi costume.

jediknight4ever
17-08-2017, 01:31 AM
jediknight, I am still a big fan of this development.

Confidentiality respected but please share what gets discussed with the psychologist...

I actually haven't finished telling her the whole story in as much detail as on here. Will continue next Wednesday

jediknight4ever
18-08-2017, 11:47 PM
In an interesting turn of events, I had a chat with the fiancée last night via FB and pretty much most of what she told me doesn't add up with what she told him. She told him she's 36, she made up the story about Stephan being her ex fiancée. Her husband might not have cheated on her after all. Fark I feel like I'm in Inception or the Matrix. Now really questioning if the baby was mine. They were engaged since January and was gonna get married in September. He always had his suspicions, but still wanted to believe in true love.

According to him she made up alot of stuff about how I pushed her to be in an intimate relationship with me but she didn't want to, she told her friends that I was crazy and would make up the love story between her and me. Good thing I stayed away from that crazy lying b*tch for the past month.

It felt good that I helped him to see the truth, I feel like I've done something positive from this surreal nightmare of a situation. I can finally have some closure and get over this ordeal quicker.

faruk
19-08-2017, 12:56 AM
check your pm bratha

Matie
19-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Interesting read it wouldn't surprise me if it was real there are gullible guys out there that are blinded by women beauty......

jediknight4ever
19-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Just received this message, should I just ignore it?

inmydream
19-08-2017, 11:09 PM
She seems to confirm you are sick. What did your psychiatrist say about you? same thing??

jediknight4ever
19-08-2017, 11:35 PM
My shrink said she was just playing me and I was taken along for the ride.
Even her fiancée doesn't believe her story. Because the more lies she told, the more holes there are to the puzzle.

jediknight4ever
19-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Ok have to type something

inmydream
19-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Fuck!!! it's so fuckon cold outside and here I am at home watching soccer and at the same time reading your story.

Just leave her alone bro, she can be a bitch, sleeping around and whatever!!! It's her fuckin live. Stop stalking her!!! find another girl!!

jediknight4ever
20-08-2017, 12:03 AM
I just hope she leaves me alone

scooper
20-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Agreed with the other guy.. you should stop stalking yourself and focus on your jedi toy collections.

jediknight4ever
20-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Nah I collect MP Transformers now.
Those retired UCS Lego Star Wars sets are way over my budget.

inmydream
20-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Yes, Man united won 4 -0. And yes still stop stalking her!! just play jedi toys. Do you want me to go with you to Toys R Us?? hahahah

BongKong
20-08-2017, 01:14 AM
I think this whole thing confirms even if it was true (and Tupac is still alive) that Jedi is the problem. You are a weird, stalker dude - get over harrasing yourself (or this other person if they do exist).

Use the force to trick yourself into being normal.

jediknight4ever
20-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Ok I'll admit I have problems, I was in love with her when she terminated the baby and that took a huge toll on my mental and emotional state, that's why I'm seeing a psychologist at the moment. I just don't get why if she wants an affair but still pretended to be single, I've also met her kids numerous times and her parents as well.

But one things for sure, you'll never get an apology out of her. It'll be harder than squeezing blood out of stones.

Pearler
20-08-2017, 05:32 PM
We males are your sons.
We are your husbands.
We are everywhere.
Don't feel guilty for anything.
Feel sorry for people who feel guilt.

Matie
20-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Just move on simple.... Toughen up.. End of story.

harrycd
20-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Just move on simple.... Toughen up.. End of story.

Im sorry for your loss, move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKOrr4XRbg8

inmydream
20-08-2017, 08:42 PM
hahaha you are getting funnier. Thanks harry, that's really made up my day today. I just can't stop laughing.

Maxybro
20-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Move on and get a life. As long as he has an audience the bullshit tall will keep coming.

Babycat
20-08-2017, 10:49 PM
First, I feel sorry for you but now feel you're so creepy. Just ignore her, let it go and move on. Actually you yourself drag you back to the complex story. Is she bitchy? Doesn't matter. Don't waste time and emotion for her, simple!

Matie
21-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Im sorry for your loss, move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKOrr4XRbg8

Classic lol but I I do believe the situation but women can be evil at the end of the day.... And there will be gullible men in the process my 2 cents

Pearler
21-08-2017, 09:12 AM
I have never been the type of man girls ever brought home to meet the parents. But we have a clear
case of unrequited love here which has turned a heartbroken man into a stalker on the warpath.
Big deal !! Death comes with the territory .
I'll shout you a free meal at Oporto Chicken.

jediknight4ever
21-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

shootermcgavin
21-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Just read the whole thread. Man, she really Order 66'd you ay?

jediknight4ever
22-08-2017, 08:55 AM
I wouldn't say unrequited, I definitely loved her more. What she did to make me feel special, she did the same with her fiancée. I guess she just likes to have options and always fishing for something better.

Yes she did have a medical abortion, but now I'm actually not sure if it was mine. There were 2 nights where I didn't know where she was and she didn't reply until after midnight or next day saying she was working on promotions/specials for the Spa.

danshin
22-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Thanks for sharing sounds complicated

Pearler
22-08-2017, 10:06 PM
We will give you no peace.
We walk behind ,beside and in front of you .
We will be in your head 24 / 7

BongKong
22-08-2017, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't say unrequited, I definitely loved her more. What she did to make me feel special, she did the same with her fiancée. I guess she just likes to have options and always fishing for something better.

Something better? Wouldn't of been a long look then.

inmydream
22-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Bullllllll....shit....

jediknight4ever
22-08-2017, 11:18 PM
So all have come to a close. Happy birthday to me.
I'm moving onto the next chapter of my life.
I shall see my psychologist one last time tomorrow to finish my story. Thanks you all who are so patient to have read my story.
It does feel like I just watched Shutter Island again and don't know what's real and what wasn't. I leave you all with the final messages I exchanged with her fiancée.

BongKong
22-08-2017, 11:20 PM
So all have come to a close. Happy birthday to me.
I'm moving onto the next chapter of my life.
I shall see my psychologist one last time tomorrow to finish my story. Thanks you all who are so patient to have read my story.
It does feel like I just watched Shutter Island again and don't know what's real and what wasn't. I leave you all with the final messages I exchanged with her fiancée.

Erase all chat forever for closure but then post on a public forum to retain.

Pearler
26-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Pain and love.
You can have a crush on somebody instantly.
Like someone in a minute.
Fall in love in a hour .
But it can take forever to forget someone who
caused you pain.

curious36
27-08-2017, 02:20 PM
It is amazing what can happen when you see a pretty lady.

cuteguy
30-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Whilst on the subject of single mums, there are some who are definitely horny when they have gone without sex for a considerable period of time. Take my word for this. Many horny single mums out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZbTpANdI54

inmydream
30-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Why you always have this fantasy with single mums?

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:44 AM
Its challenging for some people .....

The Fonz
28-12-2017, 04:02 PM
I feel sorry for the children.

1mzgeaaa
07-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Hey mate... Feel for you.

I was in a similar position and it messes with your head. Let's catch up for beer?

kotter
07-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Hope posting this stuff helps mate.

I have a few things to say.

Its a mans world. Did she cheat on you when you both had a kid together and break up the household?. If no then a woman can do no wrong

A woman is limited by fading of looks (a guy doesnt need looks to go far)

A single mother must have to deal with a lot of flakey guys who disappear a the slightest hint of a committment

Its always been a mans world.
Spend not one more seconds thought on this lady, and she should do the same with you

Dupper
07-01-2018, 07:40 PM
That's why i don't hire any single mums anymore. They have all the sympathy and the
amount of times they have gone home for a so called emergency. They should suck it
up and a little scratch is not a reason to go home. They are unreliable employees and
they then gossip to the customers about you if you dock them and yep it will be all over
social media. They are untrustworthy and they are always scheming trying to get compo
or even better sex discrimination case as they hope you have to pay them off to quieten
them. I refuse to speak to female employee now without a witness because of this.
Even worse is when parents bring their little brats and they run around screaming or
even worse crying. I really want to say put a sock in but once again you have to suck it
up. The worse are women with prams like how they got driver's license when the knock
over something and yep you have to cover the cost. And god help you feel you tell the kid off
as everybody kid is a so called angel .

Dupper
07-01-2018, 08:25 PM
One last rant before i do next week rosters. This thing about Harvey Weinstein is complete hogwash.
A pregnant employee is the worse. You are stuck with them forever and even if you have done a
review on their performance you can't do anything.
As soon as they are pregnant they are on light duties and yep they think you have back like a ox
and you have to do all the work. Equal quota is really mind boggling. Could you imagine them in
a war behind enemy lines and they have their period . Its not cooking its life and death a battle
zone . And don't get me started on welfare. Some are single mums and they have endless kids like a
battery hen for the welfare benefits. The kids end up as no hopers or street kids as no father figure or
role model. I see them everything day the little rascals running around in their Lowes outfit's and yep
another expense for your business.

cuteguy
09-01-2018, 01:39 AM
I feel sorry for the children.

Yes some kids do suffer in the process because some mums want to have relationships and enjoy having sex with guys. This means spending less time with their kids. When the kids are very young they don't understand the mum's need for fun or companionship.

jediknight4ever
09-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Yeah I felt sorry for her kids too, that's why I didn't confront her when we were having yumcha together.

jediknight4ever
09-01-2018, 08:13 PM
I supposedly got a WL pregnant over 4 years. She was in love with me but I wasn't. She only asked me if I wanted to be with her, but I didn't want the responsibility to look after her daughter from a previous marriage. So naturally I broke her heart without realising she was pregnant. She stopped talking to me and went back to China, it was only then that she told me she had a clinical abortion.

When you think about it the love was nice versa this time around. But I did want to take responsibility for my actions, sadly she didn't. So naturally I was left broken hearted without knowing about her fiancée until later on.

jediknight4ever
09-01-2018, 08:34 PM
I know many people go through worse things like miscarriage cancer, death, natural disasters, assault, injustice. I just wanted to tell my story and let it off my chest.

I had a dream about the baby 4 months ago, I was outside the delivery room in the hospital. I heard the doctor say push and was only allowed in after the delivery. There I saw his tiny hands and feet. Such a vivid dream then I woke up in the middle of the night.

In hindsight, confronting her only made things worse. In my anguish I let my lust for vengeance and answers cloud my judgement and I'm not proud of that. What I should have done was just told her I knew everything, smile and walk away.

Dupper
09-01-2018, 09:58 PM
We all get played Jed .
They think they are one step ahead but no i am always two steps ahead.
Trust no one but yourself your goldfish and your pot plants.
Life too short too worry about things like this.

jediknight4ever
03-09-2018, 08:06 PM
So fast forward to today and I met a girl who is also Chinese since early May. She would go out with me and have sex with me mostly in my car but won't let me pick her up or drop her off at her home.

We had arguments about that and I would ask her who she lives with and why she won't let me drive her home but she never gave a valid reason. So I followed her home once in mid July and she freaked out which is understandable. She broke up with me but then came around after I apologized but we went through the exact same pattern of me picking her up from the local bus stop or shopping area.

So she still wouldn't let me drive her home even though I know where she lives. I did a lil investigation myself and found that she lives with a Caucasian guy in a one bedroom unit.

I confronted her about it and she says he's her roommate. I asked where the fuck do you sleep and she didn't answer me. That was last Friday. Thanks for reading.

Do you guys think he really is her roommate?

marmont
03-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Jedi you want to know the truth? You are her fuck buddy. And you almost blew it.
With sex and relationshops you often have to read between the lines. Women dont always want to tell you they only see you as a friend or fuckbuddy
She has a boyfriend, most likely the guy she is living with
The trick is not to get attached to her emotionally. You made the mistake of confronting her rather then just going with the flow. When a woman is giving you no strings sex and you are not meeting her friends, just enjoy the sex while it lasts

Midnight_Prowl
03-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Does it really matter???
Get sex and move on....i wouldnt give a crap

Turnitup
03-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Just enjoy the sex and pick her up and drop her off wherever she wants. The perfect relationship, "all sex and no pay makes Jedi a lucky man, long live Jedi".

bronte
03-09-2018, 11:22 PM
So fast forward to today and I met a girl who is also Chinese since early May. She would go out with me and have sex with me mostly in my car but won't let me pick her up or drop her off at her home.

We had arguments about that and I would ask her who she lives with and why she won't let me drive her home but she never gave a valid reason. So I followed her home once in mid July and she freaked out which is understandable. She broke up with me but then came around after I apologized but we went through the exact same pattern of me picking her up from the local bus stop or shopping area.

So she still wouldn't let me drive her home even though I know where she lives. I did a lil investigation myself and found that she lives with a Caucasian guy in a one bedroom unit.

I confronted her about it and she says he's her roommate. I asked where the fuck do you sleep and she didn't answer me. That was last Friday. Thanks for reading.

That’s just lazy writing, mate. You need to take some risks with these stories.

yug
04-09-2018, 12:02 AM

Hell No!
Just bang her without falling for her.
Why would you wanna ruin a good thing?
If, for whatever reason, she falls for you, you will be in the driver's seat. If not, just take it as a casual fling.

JT0417
04-09-2018, 06:44 AM
Don’t ask questions man , just dip and drop

krnboy
04-09-2018, 10:04 AM
So sad to see people getting emotionally attached

Hu6e
04-09-2018, 12:57 PM
We need an Agony Aunt section.
For all the guys who want to date WL'S.

faruk
05-09-2018, 07:54 PM

How did you meet her bro?

bronte
05-09-2018, 08:36 PM
How did you meet her bro?
Star Wars Convention

Clozapine
05-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Its just like collagen.
Degenerate non functional digestive system.
Its beautiful.
Its looking for a host.

The Speechwriter
06-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Its just like collagen.
Degenerate non functional digestive system.
Its beautiful.
Its looking for a host.

I enjoy your posts Mr C. Thank you. They are popping up everywhere and you’re starting to make me laugh out loud.

Are you a health professional of some sort? Perhaps you dropped out of med school and you now do stand up?

Write an AR. That should be hilarious.

jediknight4ever
06-09-2018, 09:07 PM
How did you meet her bro?Plenty Of Fish App

jeter
06-09-2018, 09:49 PM

It depends. In the one bedroom unit, ask her if its two separate single beds, or 1 double/queen size bed?

Love this thread. Entertaining stuff lol...

My7711
07-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Interesting read, fiction or not

Seafood
08-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Funniest thread ever

phillyc
31-12-2018, 12:45 AM
wow. only just saw this. just a good read.

Turnitup
31-12-2018, 04:21 AM
It was a good read and why not keep us up to date on what is happening in your life. We are genuinely interested Jediknight4ever. Cheers.

Labia Vortex
31-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Some people create Drama to give their lives purpose
Life is simple if you see the warning signs

Turnitup
31-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Yep, I agree Jediknight4ever is a simple person. Don't know when he escaped but let's hope they find him before he gets arrested for stalking!!
Just take your tablets mate and everything will be OK! 😉

Effindahead
01-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Yep, I agree Jediknight4ever is a simple person. Don't know when he escaped but let's hope they find him before he gets arrested for stalking!!
Just take your tablets mate and everything will be OK! 😉

Hope u have the worst thing that could happen to u in 2019.

wowsofast
01-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Good read. In all honesty at least you got a good time out of it aside from the emotional roller coaster. All the best for 2019, the milfs are getting younger and hotter in my opinion. Looking forward to more stories lol.

jediknight4ever
01-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Good one Turnitup, reminds me of Leo from Shutter Island. Funny thing is I just did the Prison Break escape room thing at Xcape on Sunday haha

krnboy
01-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Probably could make a Kdrama out of this. Happy new year