PDA

View Full Version : Question 2 HJ in one massage session?

Devilex
25-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Have you ever get that? And how much you pay?

firefox0303
25-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Usually offer $30-$50 depending on the location.
I normally only ask in massage parlour where the HE is already included in the price or if I have visited the girls before.
The trick is to say it at the begining of the session so that they can get the first one quick, a bit of massage for the refactory period and go again.

Babycat
25-07-2017, 11:43 PM
If you want and can cum multiple times, just tell the mls straight away. Normally if easy to make clients cum 2, they don't charge extra money, but if very hard, can give them another $10, maybe???

allenby
27-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Which massage places offer this ?

Babycat
27-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Every shop. Not much a big deal (but depends on the lady as some might charge you straight away) but you should tell them early so they can arrange time to do it

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2017, 02:08 PM

Mimi at Burwood can always allow 2 shots in your session if you tell her up front and can manage the deeds.

The two mamasans at QVB are also very flexible when it cums to multiple shots, again , up front communication is vital.

Other MLs would be the same if asked but you should always tip accordingly.

Cheers

hypebeast131415
27-07-2017, 10:22 PM
from my experience, if u ask kindly, most of them do not mind at all

Harry67
30-07-2017, 10:46 AM
Great idea. That would be more enjoyable.

plunderpunter
31-07-2017, 05:31 PM
that massage after the first shot would feel like heaven. no stress at all

doctorspock
02-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Just tell them if they give you 2, you give them one for free. It works

Devilex
02-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Mimi at Burwood can always allow 2 shots in your session if you tell her up front and can manage the deeds.

The two mamasans at QVB are also very flexible when it cums to multiple shots, again , up front communication is vital.

Other MLs would be the same if asked but you should always tip accordingly.

Cheers

how much more you tip, if the original tip is 50

Devilex
02-08-2017, 05:39 PM
that massage after the first shot would feel like heaven. no stress at all

yes, a happy beginning , then massage, then a happy ending!

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 11:03 AM
You give tips for another round

Devilex
17-10-2017, 12:23 PM
It depends, some ladies don't charge extra, some do. I have experienced both.
in the latter case, I tipped an extra $20.

TresCojones
17-10-2017, 08:49 PM
I almost always do 2 shot in RnT sesion, but dont pay extra beyon the usual for 1 shot. i very sensitive and tug is less work for ML than massage lol! i do tip extra sometiimes for very great servces especialy when the ML surprises me with something i didnt ask for

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2017, 09:20 AM
how much more you tip, if the original tip is 50

Mate, personally I am too old to have two shots in one session man.

Pretty sure both Nicole and Vicky from QVB will give you two shots with that $50 tip !!

aussiegaigin
18-10-2017, 11:40 AM
If you analyse the standard costs, a HJ is worth $20, taking off clothes is +$30.

You should only have to pay her once in a session for the nude bit, so for a second HJ, you should at most have to pay another HJ fee of $20.

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2017, 11:51 AM
If you analyse the standard costs, a HJ is worth $20, taking off clothes is +$30.

You should only have to pay her once in a session for the nude bit, so for a second HJ, you should at most have to pay another HJ fee of $20.

May be for the younger MLs who are all thinking that giving a HJ is a big deal and charged accordingly - many seasoned MLs or those milfs may think otherwise, of course they still want to earn the tips, but once they get their $50, an extra HJ may mean nothing to them - you can have three if you are up to it. YMMV of course, so please don't quote me........ lol

Put it this way, you are into a 60 min session and tip $50 up front and request to have the nude HJ first , she obliged and get you off by the 15 min, clean you up, she went out side to wash her hands, came back and give you some sensual soft massage to get you going again, by the half hour mark, you got up, she did her magic and you shoot your second, more cleaning up, wash her hands again .

Back to the room to try to give you a round 3, if you are good, you have 3 shots, if you are not quite there, you will be happy because she tried . Even if you don't tip her any more.

The key is, she probably doesn't have to give you any hard massage during the hour, just play , let you touch and jerk off, easy job as far as most RnT milfs are concerned !

The hardest job is actually from those who wants hard massage for 45 min then the HJ .

Who do you think they prefer to serve? Try multiply that by 7 or 8 sessions,

Cheers

Ps. I know for a fact that many legit MLs switched to RnT , apart from the money , their hands simply can't cope with the demands of hard massages needed for a shopping centre shops, RnT , nude HJ ! A piece of cake really !

Babycat
18-10-2017, 01:42 PM
No need to pay. All up to your generous but it's already fine with $50. Only need encouragement to her if it takes so much energy and effort to do, :thirst:

adamwoods
13-11-2017, 05:06 PM
in my experience, usually ok for twice. if not have to top up $20 extra...