PDA

View Full Version : Plenty of fish in the sea

apepork
25-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Had a average session with a private at Balmain. Not my cup of tea but they had a winter specials so took up the offer.
Read some reviews and it was not that good so call her up and was assure those were the days of the past and it has improved. With not having any action in a while, I took the bait and went with it.
It was dark when I saw her and she looked good in the dark.. your round wholesome girl, just the right size in comparison to a Chinese brother, the more I looked it became clear she was not young like the younger models.
With the session, it was a slow start, like the engines on a old machine getting ready for the full throttle. When we were ready, she stop and said "it's time.. to put it in" And boy was I ready, the build up to this moment.. when I placed the tip in.. it was wet, not like a river.. this was the wetness of the ocean that I longed for. Mind you with all that protection you can still get that ocean wetness splashed on you. (Bit of exaggeration)
Anyways with my rod at hand, placed it in position and the action began... from the get go it was just bam bam bam... with the count 1 , 2 , 3.. 21.. 24... reach really high numbers til the deed was finally over, quite exhausting in the end. You can saying it was the full service with the good happy ending.
Return factor is a no. Reason I'm posting this is remember fellas there are plenty of fish in the sea. If its not the right one you can always move on and not waste your time.
Also do plenty of research so you don't get disappointed and let the wrong head make the decision.

suka02
26-07-2017, 01:44 AM
how much was the damage & menu provided apepork? was it the shop/private? if dont mind please PM me the details. thanks

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Any details on who and where

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 01:47 PM
What was the demage?