PDA

View Full Version : Shop info RnT at 105 Church St P,matta

Coastal Punter
25-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Newbie so not sure. I go to Parra for work a bit and drinks. Saw this place nr Westfield. Any reviews, comments? Thanks CP

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie so not sure. I go to Parra for work a bit and drinks. Saw this place nr Westfield. Any reviews, comments? Thanks CP

Yes, it's a RnT and yes there were some reviews but don't think you can find them, just go and enjoy mate.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2017, 11:02 PM
I guess it's easy enough for me to find, here you go:

Got a phone call from my mamasan friend the other day. Following the success of her first massage shop Pink Apple at Seven Hills, she told me she has now opened another shop at Parramatta, she invited me to go there for a visit.

Although not a massage addict, but it's a good excuse to catch up with my friend, so I went there yesterday.

The address is 105 Church St. It also serves as the shop name, it's an easy 5 minutes walk from Parramatta train station, at the end of the busy shopping strip, just quiet enough to go in the shop without drawing too much attention.

The shop has two little rooms and reception area, with basic massage facilities. Pauline was assigned to be my masseuse for the day. Haha, Pauline and the mamasan look like sisters ! They both have similar facial features, and to a degree, body shape too ! ;) ;) ;)

But on the massage side, I must say Pauline is a much superior masseuse, haha, just hope my mamasan friend won't get upset for me saying this ! ;) ;) ;)

Pauline is a well trained professional masseuse, she acquired her massage certificate and license in HongKong, although she's small in stature, her technique packs quite a bit of power !

After settling the charges, which is similar to any massage shop on this forum, she started with back walking ! She knows what she's doing, so I was quite at ease to let her trample on me ! Haha, she was explaining her action as she walked, things like what acupuncture points to avoid or it could cause injuries. After only a minute or so walking on my back, I don't know how her feet can tell, but she found all my problem spots already. She could even predict some cracking sound before she put pressure on that point ! And yes, the room didn't have the overhead railing for back walking, but since it's very small and narrow, the girl can put their hands on the wall to get her balance quite securely.

After she walked all over me thoroughly, making sure all the knots were undone, it must have taken more than 20 minutes, then she started the push oil process, it feels comfortable after the pain of undoing the knots by back walking.

I'm no expert in massage techniques, but what she did seemed to work on me, that's what massage is for I guess !

Then it's time for part two, I have to refrain from saying too much, but I left a satisfied man that's all I can say ! ;) ;) ;)

This shop should be good news for massage enthusiasts in the area !

new2scene
14-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Sorry to revive and old thread, just wanted to know if there are any more reviews that members can provide?