PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you guys actually like bj's?

ML_Lover
26-07-2017, 12:39 AM
After a many many years gap, I just received a bbbj cim.

Halfway into a very passionate session, it became clear my girl had her period. No problems she mimes, and pops mr penis into her mouth.

5 minutes in I know this is going to take forever. So I start to stress she is going to get fed up/bored/tired/disappointed. Which stresses me out, making it even harder for me to finish. I'm also feeling like I'm being selfish, she is puting in a load of effort here, but I'm taking forever... after about 20 minutes I finally came. I gave her a bit of warning, but she didn't want to stop. So then she's choking. Of course no mouthwash or anything because such things aren't meant to go on there. Making me feel even more selfish.

Lol, yes I know I'm over thinking this! Yes I love doing daty with her many times, which is obviously a very similar thing in reverse, and yes she keenly initiated the bj.

But I spent most of that 20 minutes just wishing I'd just hurry up and finish! If I could have faked it somehow I surely would have, lol.

Guess I'm in a minority here?

harrycd
26-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Sometimes I just sit through a terrible bj.
Othertimes I don't want it to stop.

cleetusvandamme
26-07-2017, 01:22 AM

............yes

vitamin
26-07-2017, 01:59 AM

why sit through it when you can just stop em and move on?

Alex T Bear
26-07-2017, 05:30 AM
It sounds like you were at an R&T rather than a FS parlour? and yes, you were over thinking it rather than just enjoying the elicit experience.

GinkoBashanan
26-07-2017, 07:08 AM
Damn, it is hard enough to get a good bbbj and cim in Brissie. I was in Sydney a couple of months ago and bbbj and cim was standard with the wl i had. I rate it highly.

Pussyhands
26-07-2017, 08:01 AM
I am not a fan of bj, if I had to choose from bj or hj, I would go hj.

I have some awesome bjs but the hj is just great

And to the op, I often feel the same. The longer I take to cum I feel pressured, I switch with the girl sometimes.

E.g., if she is getting tired - u can tell by slowing down or change of pace, then i start to masturbate and she usually lay next to me with dfk or sucking my nipples / playing with me balls.
Then switch back to her to finish etc

The best hj I had was from a 40 y/o Chinese girl at Hornsby lols she must have tugged many cocks ahhaahha

Raybo
26-07-2017, 10:00 AM
BJ's are great but if i am having trouble getting over the line then it is usually a HJ that does the trick, also the WL is generally getting tired so a HJ is pretty much all they have left in the tank.

Pussyhands
26-07-2017, 10:41 AM
I think it is a good sign that you worry about the wellbeing of others even if it is paid or not.

Should be the norm but at the same time not to be exploited. There are ones out there that take advantage of others kindness and should be met with a striking force.

rooter
26-07-2017, 11:34 AM
It's such a chore and an ordeal getting your cock sucked by a sexy young lady.
The things us poor wretched punters have to put up with ;)
It's a tough life.

supanova
26-07-2017, 12:08 PM
I am not a fan of bj, if I had to choose from bj or hj, I would go hj.

I have some awesome bjs but the hj is just great

And to the op, I often feel the same. The longer I take to cum I feel pressured, I switch with the girl sometimes.

E.g., if she is getting tired - u can tell by slowing down or change of pace, then i start to masturbate and she usually lay next to me with dfk or sucking my nipples / playing with me balls.
Then switch back to her to finish etc

The best hj I had was from a 40 y/o Chinese girl at Hornsby lols she must have tugged many cocks ahhaahha

Experience cums with age!!!

BlackToad
26-07-2017, 12:38 PM
You have to admire the work ethic of some of the WLs. They keep sucking until there's CIM. They seem to take pride in making the punter cum in that way. Could also be the extra $$$!!

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Experience cums with age!!!

Watch out, another Queenslander is in town !!

otokosg
26-07-2017, 05:24 PM
i've never had one

Babycat
26-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Haizzz so why lots of guys go to rnt and ask for bbbj or even just cbj?
By the way, if the is willing to do it, then no need to think that you're selfish as they already take the offer for money. So they can get benefits for doing that :D
And for the girlfriends, well, they may enjoy that too so it's not selfish, I think

inmydream
26-07-2017, 08:02 PM
i've never had a bj. The idea of having my cock in someones mouth really puts me off.

that's just me.

i thnk it's similar to food, some folks enjoy seafood, others can't stand it; some asians eat dogs, and lots of aussies are abhorred by that practice.

Wau never heard that before. How did you get aroused?

I love BJ but if it's too long I do get bored.

beta101
26-07-2017, 08:17 PM

Halfway into a very passionate session, it became clear my girl had her period. No problems she mimes, and pops mr penis into her mouth.

5 minutes in I know this is going to take forever. So I start to stress she is going to get fed up/bored/tired/disappointed. Which stresses me out, making it even harder for me to finish. I'm also feeling like I'm being selfish, she is puting in a load of effort here, but I'm taking forever... after about 20 minutes I finally came. I gave her a bit of warning, but she didn't want to stop. So then she's choking. Of course no mouthwash or anything because such things aren't meant to go on there. Making me feel even more selfish.

Lol, yes I know I'm over thinking this! Yes I love doing daty with her many times, which is obviously a very similar thing in reverse, and yes she keenly initiated the bj.

But I spent most of that 20 minutes just wishing I'd just hurry up and finish! If I could have faked it somehow I surely would have, lol.

Performance anxiety lol been there. I just like the feeling a pretty girl is sucking me. I enjoy the lording over feel.

Coastal Punter
26-07-2017, 09:28 PM
I'd fkn love it!!!!

woods23
26-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Not getting enough lol :(
Getting too many HJ instead :cry:

juzzie
26-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Hell yes.... absolutely love it. HJ not so much.

Mawskode
26-07-2017, 11:37 PM
I'd prefer mutual masturbation over a BBBJ.

BlackToad
27-07-2017, 12:14 AM
i've never had a bj. The idea of having my cock in someones mouth really puts me off.

that's just me.

i thnk it's similar to food, some folks enjoy seafood, others can't stand it; some asians eat dogs, and lots of aussies are abhorred by that practice.

I have a mate who doesn't like giving or receiving oral sex from his gf. Thinks it's "degrading". I just think he is missing out.

bigeasy
27-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Yes. Although much prefer bbbj to cbj

Leppon
27-07-2017, 04:32 PM
emmm, who don't? Sorry may be generalise, but fuck yeah I loves bj, as bigeasy bro said much prefer bbbj to cbj, and cim follow.

Babycat
27-07-2017, 04:44 PM
My ex didn't let me do that too but don't know why. I don't mind giving him bj and actually keen to do that for him as I always wanted to make him happy as much as I could
Maybe I did it too bad???

I have a mate who doesn't like giving or receiving oral sex from his gf. Thinks it's "degrading". I just think he is missing out.

Leppon
27-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Babycat, your bj just missing out that's all.

puntercouple
27-07-2017, 05:09 PM
My SO loves giving BBBJ on me. It turns her on, which turns me on.

beta101
27-07-2017, 08:30 PM
My ex didn't let me do that too but don't know why. I don't mind giving him bj and actually keen to do that for him as I always wanted to make him happy as much as I could

Pretty much beta cuck who put girls on a pedestal. But endearing in a way xD I bet he still loves u.

Source: Myself 20 years ago lol

Babycat
27-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Why you said that? Should I come back to that relationship, haizzzz?
Pretty much beta cuck who put girls on a pedestal. But endearing in a way xD I bet he still loves u.

Pussyhands
27-07-2017, 09:33 PM

A true beta will turn into the well known beta rage or red pill rage

Been through that lols if he not raging by the end then perhaps his not a true beta such as my self

hypebeast131415
27-07-2017, 10:16 PM
i used to date a christian girl who would give me hj and bbbj cim. Her bbbj was trained up by me, sad that it didnt work out for us.

beta101
28-07-2017, 12:25 AM

yes. if his ur _true_ soulmate :) never ever give up on that.

i wasn't as fortunate with my evil ex lol now u know why im here kinda hahahaha

GT101
28-07-2017, 09:15 AM
I love a great BBBJ, but there are too many working girls who can't give a great BJ.

I often find I can't cum from a BJ alone (unless it's really good), but a I find a great BJ to be the ultimate experience.

Starlight
28-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Love the Bj. Hj is ok but if it is a mix of HJ & BJ then there is double the pleasure.

woods23
28-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Caucasian chicks gives the best bj ever no doubt they're so passionate about it...even in cbj it feel great :love:

ML_Lover
28-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Looks like I'm in a minority as expected, but still a few people seem not that keen, like me. Maybe I've just never had a really good one?

I definitely prefer mutual masturbation, much more equal pleasure for both people. I blew it last week, though - ML and I were both so close, having a battle - sadly I lost and finished first. Damn!

BlackToad
28-07-2017, 09:43 PM

Don't worry Babycat, I sure you give good BJ. Maybe your ex is just not into that like my mate. Seems there is a small % of men who don't feel good about oral sex. I had an ex gf who did't want me to go down on her either, was worried that she didn't smell nice. Was ok for her to give me a BJ though.

ML_Lover
28-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Don't worry Babycat, I sure you give good BJ. Maybe your ex is just not into that like my mate. Seems there is a small % of men who don't feel good about oral sex. I had an ex gf who did't want me to go down on her either, was worried that she didn't smell nice. Was ok for her to give me a BJ though.

Yes, I guess it goes both ways - I once did DATY with a very worried Korean ML that insisted she hold my nose the entire time in case she smelled bad. (She didn't)

eltran
28-07-2017, 11:22 PM
I usually prefer BBBJ to sex.

As for CBJ no thanks, would rather an oily HJ.

Harry67
30-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Both HJ and BJ are great!

SecretThai
30-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Hard to beat a good BBBJ!

goodtime
30-07-2017, 11:19 PM
BJ looks good, HJ feels good

rcha086
31-07-2017, 09:47 AM

You should be grateful! Hard to find a good girl like yours, especially one that would keep going and take it all in despite the choking. Like you said, if the role was reversed and you had to DATY to get her over the line, you'd gladly and willingly do it because giving is as much as receiving when it comes to sex. She would've been disappointed/upset that she couldn't take you to completion because of her period.

Enjoy it brother!

thehound
31-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Can't say no to a good bbj.. maybe not for too long though, but yes.

I am a massage man at heart. I love DATY, getting massaged and HJ.
Best HJs I've ever had (still remembering them makes me gaze outta me window in a dreamlike state).
My ex-ex-ex- Thai girlfriend. Again. Love her still and miss her. I should have married her.
Susan the boss from 221 Chatswood. She don't work in the rooms now (too old). Sold then re-bought the shop in the last year.
Ada from 221 Chatswood. Still works Thursdays. Hot MILF. I believe this one is ex-501 Newtown but I don't know, and don't care.
Yoyo from 221 Chatswood. Stumbled on this one one weekend. Working alone. Was she a regular there? Dunno. I would say this was the best I remembered. I drove her home to Parramatta too. No dodgy sex thing because I respect the girls. Too much sometimes.

221 Chatswood, on Katherine St? - any good experiences (and only MILFs)?

hypebeast131415
31-07-2017, 12:28 PM
i used to cum a lot quicker having sex right after a great bbbj, so sometimes id ask for cbj (which is totally fine for me) partly because its more respectful to the girls and it has less feeling as bj, so i could hold longer for the penetration lol

I only do this ^ for the 30 minutes sesh tho, i can manage 2 shots in 45 minutes and 1 hr sesh, so i didnt care about my time in first shot

i rarely got offered for BBBJ in RnT sesh, but im fine with hj or cbj, as i think its more about the connection with the girls, and this is probably why i only had 3 regulars i would visit

Littlewonder
31-07-2017, 02:53 PM

that's just me.

Have you ever licked a pussy if not you don't know what your missing and getting a bj can be nice occasionally although I prefer to CIP.

harrycd
31-07-2017, 03:09 PM
A hj is fine if dfk is involved.
I prefer dfk to most bjs, outside of some amazing ones.
Also I've had some girls who are terrible at dfk though lol

All swings and roundabouts

plunderpunter
31-07-2017, 05:21 PM
bbbj (or cbj) is what i cant get at home so thats what gets me going crazy

bigeasy
31-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Ex-wife used to give fantastic bbbjcimsw. I miss those

hellwalker
01-08-2017, 05:01 PM
BBBJ, no HJ for me!

ML_Lover
01-08-2017, 10:55 PM
love BJs, hate HJs.

i'd politely decline a HJ even if the girl offered one for free. my HJs are always much better.

Then you should try HJ with Bonnie at Summerville or Teresa at CBD Baby massage - totally amazing skills. I'm normally a 2 minute wonder after 45 minutes of foreplay, but they kept me almost there for a good 10 minutes...

[note - neither of these girls are the provider of said bbbj before anyone gets too excited, lol]

ML_Lover
01-08-2017, 10:58 PM
So why do you go with a girl if she doesn't do the things you like?

I mis-timed her period and she was keen to return the favour after many long and happy DATY sessions.

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:38 PM
It really depends on the girl and how comfortable she is with it. IMO

Marrickvill_5
04-08-2017, 04:19 PM

what does "haizzzz" mean?

Babycat
04-08-2017, 05:44 PM
what does "haizzzz" mean?
Sigh sigh sigh like hayyaaaaaaa. Just copy unintentionally from friends

cmk76
04-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Sigh sigh sigh like hayyaaaaaaa. Just copy unintentionally from friends

You hang around with too many Hongkies or Malaysian Chinese...

Babycat
05-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Hayyaaaaaaaaa :D

You hang around with too many Hongkies or Malaysian Chinese...

alig987
05-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Ex-wife used to give fantastic bbbjcimsw. I miss those

If I were you, I wouldn't let her go.

curious36
06-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Once experienced a BJ with a condom that was too tight for me. I am no donkey but the condom cut of all feeling. I told her HJ would be okay after she tried for about five minutes.

tommy thumb
10-08-2017, 04:00 PM
I find them over rated. But eating pussy now your talking

Syd119
10-08-2017, 07:31 PM
BBBJ is awesome! and I guess its less risk to get STD

alot
11-08-2017, 07:41 AM
I can‘t cum from hj and cbj so I always booked my fav ml,she gave me very good bbbj n cim.

Matie
11-08-2017, 10:06 PM
I like them both hj bj..... I like to give more daty

GoldfishMan
12-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Only time I came from a bbbj was in 69 position with two fingers knuckle deep in the girl's ass. This triggered loud moaning from her with my dick still deep in her mouth. It was really hot and pushed me over the edge.
That was many years ago. Nowadays I don't care much for bbbj. When I see a hot girl, the only things I'm thinking of are the things I can do to her (eating ass and pussy, fucking, etc), not what she can do to me.

Littlewonder
13-08-2017, 06:55 PM
I like natural French but not to conclusion!

MistyGuy
13-08-2017, 11:13 PM
I enjoy BBBJ then FS then back to BBBJ with CIM :red_heart::slobber:

Wsbird
13-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Absolutely love bbbj.if it's a good one, I don't spend the whole session just on bbbj.

Budgyboy
13-08-2017, 11:33 PM
I love it and I love DATY, in fact only go to shops that provide the service or happy to pay extra. Also don't mind if the whole session is mutual touching kissing and oral. More than happy to experience oral only sessions. If I see CBJ advertised I don't go there no matter how beautiful the girl is, happy to see the older or girls with a bit of character than the good looking ones that trade on that only.

BlackToad
13-08-2017, 11:46 PM
I enjoy BBBJ then FS then back to BBBJ with CIM :red_heart::slobber:

This is also my personal favourite.:cool2::grimace: maybe with a bit of DATY thrown in as well.

Prashvj
16-08-2017, 01:23 PM
I love BBBJ as much as FS

Bigbadmonkay
17-08-2017, 04:56 PM
I personally love DATY, I can DATY for most of the session if I had my way. Seeing the WL really enjoying herself is the biggest turn-on for me.
Weird I know, maybe its just me.

ML_Lover
17-08-2017, 09:01 PM
This week is my regulars period so I avoided the inevitable bbbjcim and saw Bella at Baby Massage instead. Bella is a very chatty, friendly girl, nice body, but only average looking. Reasonable, fun session, but just maybe the bbbj would have been better. Hmmm... Guess I have to wait another 4 weeks to find out.

Next week looking forward to a long, long daty session :)

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Loves it. Rarely find girls who can make me actually feel good physically. But mentally, it always feels awesome.