View Full Version : Taiwan Girl Barbie

L_Mz
26-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Barbie - Tall, Slim, Sex Machine !!!

Name: Barbie
Place: 48 Kettlet St, King Cross
Date: 25 July
Wechat: redpalace
Nationality: Taiwanese=Sunny, Sweet and Superb in conversation.
Stats: B+
Face: 8/10 – pretty and charming
Body: 8/10 – silm
Height: about 165
Weight: 48-50
Breasts: Natural D-cup. Very nice and soft. Great nipples

Skin: Smooth, soft and brown
Hair: Long,dark brown hair below the shoulder
DFK: Yes – romantic and her body melts into me as she kisses
GFE: Very good – likes to cuddle, but not at the expense of good action
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes for extra tips

Price : $280/Hr $250/45 mins (discount$20 when first booking via line, or $50+ when after report posted.}

That day just back from Taiwan road trip to talk about a rest, who knows lying in bed what can not sleep, and then brush the circle of friends to see the red palace if booking at line can get a discount 20 dollars. A look on the interest up, went to Melbourne a week did not let the fire under the decision to offer about. At the beginning of the time had wanted to go to half a pack to relax, but do not know the semi-set has not opened the door even if the. Asked the red palace of the WeChat which sister paper to work today, waiting for a while I almost thought that today's rest, and customer service said there Fresh. Because the last test of Vicky looked at the evaluation of the other three others, to see the Barbie service attracted to me, and decided to choose Fresh, just like an appointment with an appointment for an hour. From my home driving past King cross about 15 minutes, that day because it is a holiday so it is not very blocked, go to the other side after the parking spaces are more, just looking for a parking stop at the door to buy tickets to go. But did not expect the situation there! I went to the front desk with the appointment of Barbie, he actually forgot to help me make an appointment, then this time can only change one, I let him call Fresh out to see. After a while, Barbie came out wearing high heels, I looked at her, long legs + long hair + standard chest, is simply the best, I can not wait to pay the money on the room lying in bed waiting Fresh's coming.

Barbie gave me a really nice cat bath and I gently pulled the towel away from Barbie to reveal her soft D-cups. She gasped as if I was taking advantage of her, with a slight hint of fear. I licked my way down her neck and shoulders to those gorgeous tits and sucked them nicely as my hand slid up her thigh and into her pussy. She spread her legs to let me explore her with a couple of finger.

We then moved to the bed, where I laid her out, star-shaped and began to explore her whole body with my tongue. She was quivering when my lips met her clit for the first time. I knew I had a live one. I started licking and sucking that clit, which was swollen and pink with lust. I stopped short of letting her cum and licked my way back up to her face and kissed her passionately. With my whole body on top of her I ground my cock onto that clit as we continued with the DFK. Then I rolled onto my back, pulling Barbie on top of me and whispered, “Spoil me”.

Barbie basically copied me, giving me a full catbath before settling down to some fantastic oral and ball licking. Then she gave me a cheeky smile and pushed my legs up. For a second I feared an anal invasion, then hoped for some dragon drilling, but got neither. Instead, Fresh licked, kissed, and sucked the part between my balls and arse. Fuck that was seriously great. Then she went back to the oral until my cock was a bulging, purple boner.

Barbie put a condom onto me and mounted me. The cowgirl was great. Her tits were delightful as she gentle rode my cock. She put one leg forward, allowing me to play with her leg and tits at the same time, as she worked up the pace a bit. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore and I rolled her over, pulled her legs up, and banged the hell out of her. Fuck, just looking at her lying there and taking it made me even hornier. I was holding her legs, licking and kissing one, as I pounded her to an orgasm and forced her into an ab crunch. Wow !!! That was sexy. As she settled back down I blew my load, collapsing on her a few seconds later.

When I rolled over and asked for round two there was no question that Barbie was up for it. Foreplay was as good as the first round and this time I wanted to try doggie with this girl. Fucking hell … I love her skinny body. It turns me on to see a girl arch her back revealing just a hint of the rib cage. Arrrgh … it’s making me horny as I write this now. I also like her long, straight, smooth back. As I banged her from behind I kept running my hands over it before grabbing her thin waist and cranking up the pace. When I was ready to blow I pushed her down flat onto her stomach, pulled one arm behind her back and turned her head to kiss her deeply. I drilled and drilled until I blew my load. We were over time already.

Seriously, I’ve given this girl a 9/10 for sex. I enjoyed her so much that I could see her again and again and again. I think there is even more to discover with this girl if you’re prepared to put in the hours and become a regular. As I mentioned, her slim body could do with some tone as she has no arse to grab onto. Perhaps that’s a personal thing but I’ve decided to give her an 8/10 for looks. If you’re looking for a busty girl look elsewhere. If you’re into skinny girls then don’t miss Barbie.

If u are looking for a energetic girl, that can having sex with u in a long time, or looking for warmth, Barbie would be ur choice, though she is not booty, but She was good enough to overcome this disadvantage!

A bit bio of me, I am a Chinese student, so writing in English is poor, u may notice tons of error, so please don't mind it!

(finally attached to the current red place has to do uniforms temptation)

Kiryu0
27-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Is it me, or is there a major disconnect between the quality of the first paragraph compared to the rest?

simplelife
03-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Is it me, or is there a major disconnect between the quality of the first paragraph compared to the rest?

I agree, went from esl to native english back to esl, good review either way

redpalace
10-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Our website: www.redpalace.com.au
Our contact: 0467620130,0450667111
Our location: 48 kellett St Potts Point