PDA

View Full Version : Question Queen Nana? (Dream girls)

down2fish
27-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Hey brothers,

So in about 20 hours I will be somewhere in the city enjoying my time with Nana from dream girls. Now here's my question to you all, is she really worth the $400 per hour? I mean that's $100 more than any of the girls from other well known shops, and if she is, why? What made her worth it for you?
Look, regardless of the replies I'm gonna go see her anyway but I'm just looking for some really good opinions to amp me up for it haha.

Cheers,
D2Fish

wilisno
27-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Just read the ARs, there are so many of them.

Lenka_X5
27-07-2017, 12:41 AM
The only times I payed $400+ in the Asian scene and came back for the same girls were T (Diamonds Club) and Kaylee (Dream Girls)

T was 10/10 looks and 10/10 service

Kaylee was 10/10 looks and 8/10 service. There is a reason why Kaylee originally priced @ $750. She was the best looking Dream Girl they ever found.

I would only pay $400+ for someone like T and Kaylee.

Even then, I got Bunny (PPP), Luna, Wendy and Kay (5*) for cheaper. All these girls were perfect 10/10 looks and good service too

Good luck with Nana.

Rate her looks and service out of 10 for me tomoz....

G$$
27-07-2017, 06:32 AM
In my opinion,

Yes, Nana is worth the $400.

But just like any girl YMMV, and only you will be able to say if she is worth $400 to you. I will say that I am almost certain you will have a great time with her.

If you want to more details about what to expect from your first visit then definitely read the reviews. It was the reviews and the amount of them that made me take the plunge and spend more than $300.

The things that make her seeing Nana worth the extra $100 is how she makes me feel. I enjoy a GFE and Nana so far has given me the best GFE I have had, and that included the first visit. She also loves sex and loves watching herself in the mirror. It really feels like she is enjoying her time rather than working and that makes me feel more comfortable as well.
The environment is also what justifies the extra dosh to me as well. I admit DreamGirls are the only agency I have used but I definitely enjoy the way Nana is set up. Whenever I see her it feels like I am seeing a girlfriend after going on a long trip. Even the first time we met she greeted me with passionate kissing and offered me a drink. Although Both Nana and I agree that the place she was in last time she was in Sydney was better. Last time she was in a place that felt like I was the boyfriend return to our home after a long days work or a long business trip, this time it felt more like I was visiting her in her hotel room while she was on her business trip (which funnily enough is more the case, lol)

For me, Nana looks and service are both 10/10. She is one of if not the most sexiest woman I have been with and with service to match is gold.

Anyways, I look forward to your AR as D2Fish

quackm2002
27-07-2017, 10:09 AM
I'm quite happy to drop the $400 on Nana. She's got the combination of looks, body and service. If only she spoke a bit more English!

I think she's up there. I probably have a preference for Blue but not much in it

Leppon
27-07-2017, 04:18 PM
I am happy and satisfied and the most money well spend on wl on NANA, as all the bros said, it's up to you, wheater u liker her or does she does it for you.

Lenka_X5
27-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Nana is great i'm sure. No regrets for me as I was with T, I, K and some others at Diamonds Club at the time. All young stunners.

But good to see you guys enjoying your time with the most talked WL on syd 99 - Nana. Charmed I'm sure.

Cheers.

Leppon
27-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Which one is the diamonds club? Ginza?

Nana is great i'm sure. No regrets for me as I was with T, I, K and some others at Diamonds Club at the time. All young stunners.

But good to see you guys enjoying your time with the most talked WL on syd 99 - Nana. Charmed I'm sure.

Cheers.

Lenka_X5
27-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Which one is the diamonds club? Ginza?

It is agency.

I can't tell which ones are the pretty WL @ Ginza anymore - 100% diamond class roster.

There was a time when only the pretty ones were diamond class. Looks wise, it is all mixed but everyone is diamond class.

but I change shops/agency all the time....

G$$
28-07-2017, 06:11 AM
So Down2fish, how was your experience with Nana?

down2fish
28-07-2017, 07:20 PM
The session was great! She was very attentive and seemed genuinely keen for the whole thing. Even gave me chocolate before I left! The only downside is that she isn't as hot as I expected, now don't get me wrong, she's hot but for some reason my expectations were really high up.

You can read all about it in the AR I just posted.

firefox0303
28-07-2017, 08:27 PM
It is agency.

I can't tell which ones are the pretty WL @ Ginza anymore - 100% diamond class roster.

There was a time when only the pretty ones were diamond class. Looks wise, it is all mixed but everyone is diamond class.

but I change shops/agency all the time....

That being said, I've had some Gold Class girl that look amazing, I think it's now based more on the experience, level of service, & feedback from regulars. Ginza for me still have one of the best standard for sydney.

Lenka_X5
28-07-2017, 10:00 PM
The session was great! She was very attentive and seemed genuinely keen for the whole thing. Even gave me chocolate before I left! The only downside is that she isn't as hot as I expected, now don't get me wrong, she's hot but for some reason my expectations were really high up.

You can read all about it in the AR I just posted.

Thanks for the honest and detailed review.

Her service sounds top of the class.

Shoryureppa
28-07-2017, 11:26 PM
What's her body type?

down2fish
29-07-2017, 06:51 PM
What's her body type?
Body type was slim, but with a slight (I mean very slight) hint of fat. Not toned or athletic but also not chubby at all. A nice sort of medium, with nice soft white skin.

Lenka_X5
30-07-2017, 01:59 PM
@ OP. Go for Fay (5*). See how her service level compares to Nana.....

down2fish
30-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the honest and detailed review.

Her service sounds top of the class.

You're welcome bro! Her service was definitely right off the top shelf.

@ OP. Go for Fay (5*). See how her service level compares to Nana.....

I will definitely give her a shot sometime soon. I am guessing she has great service, how is she in the looks department? And do you think you need the full hour to enjoy her or would 30/45 min be okay?

quackm2002
30-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Gees, fat isn't a term I would associate in any way with Nana

Lenka_X5
30-07-2017, 02:50 PM
You're welcome bro! Her service was definitely right off the top shelf.

I will definitely give her a shot sometime soon. I am guessing she has great service, how is she in the looks department? And do you think you need the full hour to enjoy her or would 30/45 min be okay?

30 mins is too short. I prefer 45mins. Fay would also be good for 1 hr as she has great stamina. Longest BBBJ ever and can do so many sex positions for long. Personally, she is the only girl I can't keep up with. Fay is a sex machine
She is very good looking. Glamorous face, size 7, about 163cm tall, C cup bust, toned stomach, white skin, long hair and big bum. Real age 21 yr old.

Longan
30-07-2017, 03:37 PM
When was the last time you saw her? I saw her about a year ago and didn't think she was fat. Maybe she gained a bit of weight or maybe down2fish has a very low fat tolerance?

down2fish
30-07-2017, 08:04 PM

Not sure if there's some miscommunication here but I didn't call her fat, I said she had a slight hint of fat. To me being fat and having a hint of fat are 2 very different things and to me there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a bit of fat to them, some more than others.

Sam88
30-07-2017, 09:51 PM
I have yet to see any girls who have the same level of service like Nana; the attentiveness and worship of your cock like no others, just aim to please. and with a sweet smile

OmniMime
30-07-2017, 10:53 PM
I have yet to see any girls who have the same level of service like Nana; the attentiveness and worship of your cock like no others, just aim to please. and with a sweet smile

Likewise here. Some 2 years later, and I have not met a WL, let alone a Korean WL, that has neither matched nor surpassed Nana.

G$$
30-07-2017, 11:11 PM
When was the last time you saw her? I saw her about a year ago and didn't think she was fat. Maybe she gained a bit of weight or maybe down2fish has a very low fat tolerance?I would say that Nana is no where near fat. However, she has put on the hintiest of hints of fat since she was last in Sydney. So less so, I didnt even notice until she pointed it out while I was cuddling her as we were looking at ourselves in the mirror right after our clothes came off. So what, she had a holiday and a lazy summer back home, big deal. The way Nana works I wouldn't be surprised if it was gone by time I see her next, which wont be long with a woman like her.

I said she had a slight hint of fat. To me being fat and having a hint of fat are 2 very different things and to me there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a bit of fat to them, some more than others.I agree, a hint of fat is definitely different than being fat. I don't actually mind the hint of fat either in a girl, they seem a bit more cuddly that way.

wilisno
30-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Nana the undisputed queen ! ;) ;) ;)

Mitch2
31-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Nana the undisputed queen ! ;) ;) ;)

Damn right!! she is,
T.T sore back, cant go to see her .. Crying atm.

Chinaman
31-07-2017, 09:12 PM
does anyone know if the first photo on the website http://www.dreamgirlss.com/ is nana or something else? the one where she is in swimsuit and pool in back.

Sam88
01-08-2017, 12:50 AM
this is her

http://www.dreamgirlss.com/?page_id=3520

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Hmm good looking girl

Syd119
10-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Visited Nana at the very beginning even before she Crowned as Queen, down to earth attitude and service absolutely great