PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage joints where I can nap for 2 hours

towelsniffer
27-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Hi friends,

I'm a shift worker and feeling exhausted after work. Just wondering if anyone knows of/can recommend a nude massage joint where I can nap for 2 hours whilst being caressed gently to sleep during these early hours.

*not a joke*

Cheers.

suka02
27-07-2017, 11:09 AM
why nap? After you wake up. you missed all the fun within that 2hrs lol

sukeong
27-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Serious answer. Almost all joints that are talked about here I presume. Girl might want tips though

cuteguy
27-07-2017, 12:12 PM
The shop wouldn't mind as long as you pay for the full 2 hours and the girl gets her tip (probably $100 ($50*2hrs). If you're going to have a nap easier for the girl and easy money for her.

Babycat
27-07-2017, 12:19 PM
There're lots of shops on Pitt st which open till late ( last booking is probably 2am) so you can go there if finishing late at night. And you can stay 2 hours as shop is fine with long hours but recommend to pay the lady extra money ( should be $100 minimum) to compensate for her long-hour work. Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Hi friends,

I'm a shift worker and feeling exhausted after work. Just wondering if anyone knows of/can recommend a nude massage joint where I can nap for 2 hours whilst being caressed gently to sleep during these early hours.

*not a joke*

Cheers.

Chequers on Goulburn St and Babylon at the Market City should be good for what you need.

They both open until 3am I think and you certainly can have a two or three hours session , just pay for the hours and tip the lady accordingly, a $50/hour tip would be appropriate for continuous pampering.

Cheers

Ps. They also have the all inclusive Korean b2b massage in which tips are included, if you take that option then extra tipping is optional.

puntercouple
27-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Why not just hire a room and get ML to come to you? You can nap until 10am the next day!

Babycat
27-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Very good option
Why not just hire a room and get ML to come to you? You can nap until 10am the next day!

aussiegaigin
27-07-2017, 07:26 PM

The Hourly Hotel on Pitt St might be good for that. Hire the room for 2 hours, and they can supply a girl from Chicago next door for the service for however long you want