PDA

View Full Version : Question Would you share your social media pickup adventures, if any?

Starlight
28-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Has any bro successfully picked up a girl, milf or single mum from social media? How was your experience? Was that a real deal, one night stand, long term relationship or just casual friends with benefits? Was that a full baggage or no headaches? Would you go for another similar adventure if you ever get a chance?

Pussyhands
28-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Hmmm

I spent maybe 1 year full time hitting up the streets to day game.

Approached maybe 150-200 girls, 40-50 numbers, 5-10 girls go out with.

0 sex :@

Ummmmm in my experience most of the girls I got to know where mean as fuk.

They would randomly scream in my face and I would just shrug it off and stupidly expected things to change lols

That was when I was beta af in 2014-2015.

Finally lost my virginity at 32 in stilettos by a hot Russian girl - much much much better than the girls out there hahahahahah

----------

Got friends who get laid pretty regularly on social media but I am the short dorky Asian kid so it's more difficult ;@

Maybe easier target for abuse - who knows.

Fast forward now, bitches better watch their step cuz I don't give a shit about who they are - if they a cunt then I treat them like a cunt. :)

hypebeast131415
28-07-2017, 05:20 PM
i lost my virginity with a ONS but it wasnt a social media pick up (never used tinder or other things)

I went to a club in asia with my local friends, and i met a bunch of their other local friends. This girl was there, shes not particularly good look, tan skin and skinny but i guess we clicked that night.

So when she told me she wanna leave and go somewhere else, i thought something should be on so i asked if she wanna come to my hotel, she agreed.

The experience was alright, i managed to do a second round after my first shot resulted from a bj LMAO.

inmydream
28-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Hmmm

They would randomly scream in my face and I would just shrug it off and stupidly expected things to change lols

Finally lost my virginity at 32 in stilettos by a hot Russian girl - much much much better than the girls out there hahahahahah

----------

Got friends who get laid pretty regularly on social media but I am the short dorky Asian kid so it's more difficult ;@

Fast forward now, bitches better watch their step cuz I don't give a shit about who they are - if they a cunt then I treat them like a cunt. :)

You are a funny guy pussyhand!! watch out bitchess hahhaa

beta101
28-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Hmmm

----------

Still single? I wish I didn't know u from this forum I have so many chicks I have to marry off lol

Pussyhands
28-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Still single? I wish I didn't know u from this forum I have so many chicks I have to marry off lol

Lol thx bro, but I am past that stage, at one time I would have perhaps gone down that track.

I call it dumb luck ;) dodged the marriage bullet!!

I was never into relationships anyways - it was just what society wanted me to do.

Now that I am free - I enjoy pay2play far better than "gaming" girls hahahah

Starlight
28-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Hmmm

----------

I know girls can be mean and bitchy, but probably didnt you loose the hope too quick? Never tried facebook?
Probably you were going through a stage that we all men pass through that is called less confident period of our early adolescence days. I, myself got more confident & mature over the time.

CunningLinguist
28-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Never used social media to pick up, prefer to do it in person!

BlackToad
28-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Just joined Tinder tonight. I'll report back if I get anywhere.

beta101
29-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Lol thx bro, but I am past that stage, at one time I would have perhaps gone down that track.

I call it dumb luck ;) dodged the marriage bullet!!

I was never into relationships anyways - it was just what society wanted me to do.

Now that I am free - I enjoy pay2play far better than "gaming" girls hahahah

I respect that. However, mid 30 is still young af lol

Don't be lazy n keep up the day game lol u could get lucky at anytime n it also helps with getting better service from wls :p

Pussyhands
29-07-2017, 08:08 AM
I respect that. However, mid 30 is still young af lol

Don't be lazy n keep up the day game lol u could get lucky at anytime n it also helps with getting better service from wls :p

Hahaha thanks for the encouragement!!!

I actually have a lot going on in my life (good things!!) and I no longer felt the need of a "gf" to make my life at maximum enjoyment.

So really, all a gf would bring is unwanted stress.

I realised that after a while :)

Pussyhands
29-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I know girls can be mean and bitchy, but probably didnt you loose the hope too quick? Never tried facebook?
Probably you were going through a stage that we all men pass through that is called less confident period of our early adolescence days. I, myself got more confident & mature over the time.

I know what u mean about confidence!!

I had very very low self esteem due to life circumstances at one point - I wasn't really aware of it at that time!!

Now I know the difference and I do not suffer from that.

I think in my pursuit for girls - was partly the person I am, I always wanted to have sex with as many girls as I could, and was tied into how I saw myself - my self image and esteem.

What ever the case may be, I know what I want and am confident enough to pursue it.
That is:
Getting my career
Enjoy my life
Punting as much as I can

--------
In my low self esteem stage, I wouldn't dare admit that:
I was a virgin at 32
I loved playing computer games
I enjoy studying
I like working
I enjoy cooking
Wouldn't tell bitched to fk off even if they were being cunts
Lols

So I do feel I have come a long way - thanks to punting hahaha

Pussyhands
29-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Just joined Tinder tonight. I'll report back if I get anywhere.

I tried tinder and online dating as well - 0 matches for I dunno a couple of months!

So yeah....... lolssss

It's prob me I wish u all the luck!!!

Starlight
29-07-2017, 09:07 AM
I know what u mean about confidence!!

I had very very low self esteem due to life circumstances at one point - I wasn't really aware of it at that time!!

Now I know the difference and I do not suffer from that.

I think in my pursuit for girls - was partly the person I am, I always wanted to have sex with as many girls as I could, and was tied into how I saw myself - my self image and esteem.

What ever the case may be, I know what I want and am confident enough to pursue it.
That is:
Getting my career
Enjoy my life
Punting as much as I can

--------
In my low self esteem stage, I wouldn't dare admit that:
I was a virgin at 32
I loved playing computer games
I enjoy studying
I like working
I enjoy cooking
Wouldn't tell bitched to fk off even if they were being cunts
Lols

So I do feel I have come a long way - thanks to punting hahaha

Totally understand the past situation you described. I think you have improved a lot towards a positive change, isn't it?

Starlight
29-07-2017, 09:15 AM
I tried tinder and online dating as well - 0 matches for I dunno a couple of months!

So yeah....... lolssss

That's the thing with on line dating it is always hit & miss and also a numbers game. Tinder is rubbish any way, just an app was made to lure males. There also similar online dating sites including adult dating sites that had so many fake female profiles. I had luck from facebook. There are many fake fb profiles too but the possibility of your fb friends having fake profiles is nearly zero.
Just like facebook is serving a side purpose of listing & selling your used items through groups similarly fb is serving another side purpose of an online dating site. Another advantage of picking up from is that if you try & hit on your fb female friend (after identifying that they might be looking too) the chances are more as those ladies there already have a contact with you, they know you so the to some extent the ice is broken already.

***(Pls note I'm not an employee or contractor of facebook).

Pussyhands
29-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Lol thx

No worries, I want my sex life seperate from all aspects of other things going on.

I think that's the smart way. It was more mixed before. I much rather have peace of mind ;)

Hahahaha

aussiegaigin
29-07-2017, 05:08 PM
I've got a profile on WeChat.

I've had a few Chinese MILFs contact me, 60% success rate so far.

I picked up a Japanese MILF here a couple of months back. Unf, it was her last day in Sydney, so we only had a couple of hours for a coffee and chat. But she has kept in touch and will be back in Sydney next week.

down2fish
29-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Me personally, I'd like to keep my punting/sex life away from my social media life. I mean that's a sure fire way to get caught out by my SO. On the other hand I've got mates in relationships who always try to pick up off IG and Snapchat and whatnot, guess I'm just not ballsy enough.

BlackToad
30-07-2017, 12:14 AM

So yeah....... lolssss

Thanks bro, I actually closed my Tinder account. Didn't like it. I joined another app called "Hot or not". Seems better. Been chatting to one girl from Vietnam and another from Melbourne. Put up my best photos and added a blurb about wanting a long term relationship, likes travel, outdoors etc... Don't think I'll mention my punting hobby though :cool2:

Starlight
30-07-2017, 01:07 PM
I've got a profile on WeChat.

I've had a few Chinese MILFs contact me, 60% success rate so far.

I picked up a Japanese MILF here a couple of months back. Unf, it was her last day in Sydney, so we only had a couple of hours for a coffee and chat. But she has kept in touch and will be back in Sydney next week.
Good attempt. WeChat works most with folks who know Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese etc. Probably if a guy who doesn't know any of those languages then will be very hard to use East Asian Social Media in general. Also that makes you look like a stranger

aussiegaigin
30-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Good attempt. WeChat works most with folks who know Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese etc. Probably if a guy who doesn't know any of those languages then will be very hard to use East Asian Social Media in general. Also that makes you look like a stranger
Normally, I let the girls contact me first. If they don't have enough English to get past my profile, I'm not interested. At least the conversations can be translated; it would help my cause if profiles and comments could be too.

rcha086
31-07-2017, 08:59 AM
I can draw so many comparisons to you Pussyhands. If the young version of me knew what I knew now, I would not have wasted so much fuckin' time!

Back to OP, I only had success once on social media and it was through Line chat (not counting the actual PWL/shop profiles on WeChat). I don't know what algorithms they use for their list of suggested friends for me but I hooked up with one of the many profiles that I tried friending. Ended up meeting twice and fucking on both occasions, then we never messaged each other again. I tried again after a year of not messaging but there was no opening of message or reply.

Regarding dating sites, again I only had one successful hit, and that was on sugardaddymeet.com. Was a sweet Asian girl who I hit it off with during our chats, and ended up seeing her on occasion over half a year. Was always short dates that ended in sex and no payment despite how we met.

I think being Asian, my chance of being successful on social media and dating sites is just super slim by default. Women actively looking for random sex just prefer non-Asians. Besides spambots and fake profiles, I've never been "approached first". Punting's just easier, and with forums and experience, I know how to guarantee myself a good punt, but after so many years it does get clinical and repetitive (book, pay, follow routine, hit time limit, repeat).

Pussyhands
31-07-2017, 09:48 AM
I think there's some truth to that. ^^^^

I made picking up a full time job and was too much effort and no return.

But I am heading into the scene again with a different mind frame ;)

My goal is to have sex with as many women as I can (as long as I find attractive).

Doesn't matter paid or not.

I had the wrong approach before as I used the bf image to try and hook up, instead of the hookup image to filter out the girls looking for bf style relations.

To me the hookup culture can be a lot of luck as girls sex drive is likely not as hardcore as us.

My main profession is punting and I am just fishing on those sites, I am thinking of it as secondary.
If I get something out of it then great, if not then doesn't matter.
Not gona invest much into it :) makes it feel less taxing and stressful!

Meeting Asian girls is great for me as I can practice my Chinese ;) esp with reading hahahah

puntercouple
31-07-2017, 11:06 AM
I won't bother with social media. With the amount of hours you put in, better off going punting.

vitamin
31-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Lower expectations when using social media.
It's like fishing. If you guys are looking for a serious relationship.

Swipe daily. Check daily.
And just wait. Maybe months or a year or two. But when the right one comes along it's worth it.

Good girls aren't just there for the taking. They're rare. And get snatched up faster than a good bargain at a black friday sale.

If you wanna fuck a lot of girls, punt. Cheaper faster and more efficient. If you want a partner .. patience

Pussyhands
31-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Lower expectations when using social media.
It's like fishing. If you guys are looking for a serious relationship.

Swipe daily. Check daily.
And just wait. Maybe months or a year or two. But when the right one comes along it's worth it.

Good girls aren't just there for the taking. They're rare. And get snatched up faster than a good bargain at a black friday sale.

If you wanna fuck a lot of girls, punt. Cheaper faster and more efficient. If you want a partner .. patience

Yes that is true! I see social media as adjunct to my main course of punting.

I guess you want to try and figure out what the girls are about asap so u don't waste ur time....

Currently if I get a match I just do some quick intro and then try and transition into what kind of relationship they into... girls are smart - they can tell what we are doing and I feel it's just better to be upfront but not rude :)

I think objective is to get friends with benefits or some sort of sexual arrangement :) then go from there - it will be pretty dry but hey you gota do what you gota do ;)

Shoryureppa
31-07-2017, 02:00 PM
I'll go punt to see someone who has good reviews & has the body type I like. I'm not on facebook but I have insta.

Picking up with social media is to make yourself a brand. If you have interesting photos & show you live a positive lifestyle on your insta then it does the work for you. We live in a time where everybody is connected through social media, picking up is different from before... Now you can expand your social circle & branch out extremely fast.

Going out to pick up with the end goal of sex is not the way. Guys think they are pick up guru's and can lay any woman. You will be disappointed time & time again. Nobody has a 100% lay rate with women, even the best of us. The goal is to have a good time & expand your social circle. Sex naturally comes with that.

Pussyhands
31-07-2017, 02:31 PM
That is very sound advice, and I think that is true.

However, I find it extremely draining when going out and need plenty of breaks and down time. things going more than 30-1hour my mind is screaming at me to get the fk out and have alone time :@

I know this much about myself having gone hard as fk doing pickup. Like a full time job!

The actual picking up was okay, it was more the strain of having to perform back to back for extended periods of time then having 0 quality positive reinforcements. More punishing than anything ahhahaha if the stress and annoyingance of it wasn't enough, having girls scream at u was another thing ahhaahah

So yeah.... we all got our strengths and weeknesses!

Punting caters to me 100% cuz ur in there for that one hour. Punts lasting more than an hour or 2 tends to me me feel the same way - just want to get the fk out asap hahahah

And I think the social medial pick up I can live with as u just do it in ur free time much less pressure. The success rate is not an issue in my position as I am punting primarily and social medial as 10% of resources...

Starlight
01-08-2017, 08:25 AM
I think there's some truth to that. ^^^^

I made picking up a full time job and was too much effort and no return.

But I am heading into the scene again with a different mind frame ;)

My goal is to have sex with as many women as I can (as long as I find attractive).

Doesn't matter paid or not.

I had the wrong approach before as I used the bf image to try and hook up, instead of the hookup image to filter out the girls looking for bf style relations.

To me the hookup culture can be a lot of luck as girls sex drive is likely not as hardcore as us.

My main profession is punting and I am just fishing on those sites, I am thinking of it as secondary.
If I get something out of it then great, if not then doesn't matter.
Not gona invest much into it :) makes it feel less taxing and stressful!

Meeting Asian girls is great for me as I can practice my Chinese ;) esp with reading hahahah

This is true that it is numbers game as well as luck factors in it.
From my experience the speciality dating sites are waste of time and money. Many of those sites do big promises wit zero results. Sometimes if you're a free member, you will get 2-3 messages from female profiles that will lure you into paying member. After you pay the money those females with fake profiles stop communicating.
Whatever algorithm they come up with and promise you to best match with opposite sex is all fake claims.
Yes if you change your approach, you can be successful. Just hit on the right lady in the right time.

Pussyhands
01-08-2017, 08:37 AM
It's interesting as people say
"Hit the right lady at the right time"
As if we have to be on the look out all the time.

Like no that's not how it works lols don't be a slave to this. This is training you to be subservient.