PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations for places to get waxing done (extras not necessary)

G$$
28-07-2017, 08:29 PM
I remember reading a topic like this recently but for some reason I can't find it. (Or it could of been one of those threads from a couple of years back)

I have never done waxing before and normally just trim around my manhood or the occasional shave when I want some manscaping done. I want some thing a bit more long lasting so was thinking of waxing.

For those of you that do wax do you have any recommendations of good places to get it done (anywhere in sydney is fine)?

I am not going to say no to places that provide extras or other services as well but it's not a priority at the moment so legit shops are fine as well. As long as the staff are good at their job and they can go through what's involved with it and how to maintain it. I am basically clueless about the whole thing really, so any other advice about it would be helpful too.

Thanks guys

PS: also has anyone here thought about or done permanent hair removal options? if so, what was it, what hair did you remove and why? Just curious for now

Babycat
28-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Around worldsquare where there are lots of nails shops doing waxing as well

harrycd
28-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Around worldsquare where there are lots of nails shops doing waxing as well

So I can just walk into a nail salon and ask them to wax my back sack and crack? :o

Babycat
28-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Haha that's what I got from male friend
Never tried waxing as I don't need to do. Might be not a reliable source then

So I can just walk into a nail salon and ask them to wax my back sack and crack? :o

Coastal Punter
28-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Good thread, I've tnought about a trim but not a full waxing. Hate shaving down thete every week or 2. I shave legs as I'm a cyclist and kinda thought about mowing the lawn around old fella but not completely. As our Poster said, if extra offered...all n good!

wachumba
30-07-2017, 07:43 PM
There are places all over Sydney that do male Brazilian waxes. One of the main ones would be les smooth in Milsons pt and they have all been trained to do it but there are plenty more.
Which suburb is convenient to you?
If you want extras, there is D,'privelidge massage in Chatswood, Yumi in St Leonards (the ex owner of Chatswood)

Laser is becoming cheaper than waxing so I don't see any reason to wax anymore. After about 6-8 sessions, you likely won't have to go regularly and just touch ups after that so you can use the money saved on massage or FS.

Coastal Punter
30-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Lower Nth Shore very convenient. So, you can get "extras" with a waxing??? Sounds VERY bloody enticing!

G$$
31-07-2017, 12:38 AM
There are places all over Sydney that do male Brazilian waxes. One of the main ones would be les smooth in Milsons pt and they have all been trained to do it but there are plenty more.
Which suburb is convenient to you?
If you want extras, there is D,'privelidge massage in Chatswood, Yumi in St Leonards (the ex owner of Chatswood)

Laser is becoming cheaper than waxing so I don't see any reason to wax anymore. After about 6-8 sessions, you likely won't have to go regularly and just touch ups after that so you can use the money saved on massage or FS.
Thanks for the info, I was actually looking at Les Smooth last night. As for extras, i might try D,'privelidge later. As for now I just want to focus on the wax since it will be the first time. Once I know whats up...yeah ill take some extras.

I don't mind traveling a bit for a good wax, heck I travel a bit for work and for a good Shop.
North sydney area seems like a good area for this kind of stuff.

I may consider Laser later as well. Do you have any recommendations for places to get laser? Do the wax shops do laser as well? Nev er really looked that much into it

wachumba
31-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Lower Nth Shore very convenient. So, you can get "extras" with a waxing??? Sounds VERY bloody enticing!

There are already reports about getting extras with waxing

Littlewonder
31-07-2017, 03:10 PM
This place has reports in the Massage section of this forum and is quite good.

You can also find them on Cracker where they have details of their rates etc.

D'Privilege, the best WAXING,FACIALS and REMEDIAL MASSAGE shop in Chatswood
Now under new management!!

Lovely beauticians everyday to meet clients request, professional ladies to provide a great remedial massage and waxing to all our clients.(Men and Women)

Address: 24 Oscar street, Chatswood ( Chatswood Village )
( close to Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre )

Open 7 day (open all public holiday )
10am -7:30pm (last booking 7:00pm)
Call for appointment: 02 9411 5138
NO PRIVATE NUMBER PLEASE!!

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/HealthServices/welcome-to-the-best-waxing-facials-and-remedial-massage-shop-in-chatswood/6644282

wachumba
01-08-2017, 01:51 AM
These some other places that advertise waxing and also do massage with extras.
197 Clarence St http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/wonderful-asian-ladies-in-cbd-give-you-ultimate-extra-feeling-to-your-body/57514993

200/1 Katherine st Chatswood I went there long time ago when it was a different owner and the wax wasnt good or bad. Would be different now since it is a different therapist

83 Walker St North Sydney http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/ http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/young-beauties-every-day-in-north-sydney-private-massage-room-to-enjoy-what-you-want/57736753

2 Eden St North Sydney http://www.northsydneymassage.com/

29 Epsom Rd Rosebery http://www.roseberymassage.com.au/index.php

I am unsure if these places will do extras with waxing or if they will ask you to get a massage in order to get extras. Also call to check about waxing as the waxer may not be working all the time.

For legit places, other bigger named salons in around city that do it are Face of Man & Mankind which are male orientated salons with female beauticians. These places have been doing male brazilians for a long time and the therapists would have been trained and probably done thousands of waxes.
Also Millk Medi spa on oxford St would be a lot of experience since the gay crowd would be going there (ask for female waxer as they also have a male doing it)

For laser, i would go to a laser specific shop. Some beauty salons do both laser and waxing but their prices are usually higher and than laser only shops. I found it is highly dependant on the laser technician and the settings they use. The first time i went to a place, it was good but the 2nd time was no good as i got a different therapist who intentionally used a very low setting so i would have to come back more times.
Do not get IPL. I have only gone to places that use Candela laser and dont know about other laser types.

harrycd
01-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Had my first wax at d'privelege. Shaft, sac and crack. Not as painful as I expected. Actually not painful on the shaft, sac or crack but slight pain on the soft skin where the sac meets the groin. $70. Shaft was a bit tender afterwards but fully recovered by that night. Revisit in 6 weeks. So smooth now that I can't stop touching myself! 20 minutes. Had back of neck done as well. As good collateral damage an old pimple at base of shaft was removed as well. Daisy was the practitioner.

Nice review, I might check it out especially as I live in the area. I really want my back done lol as I'm a hairy cunt. I was considering buying this gimmick (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/328582971/bakblade-20-the-ultimate-diy-back-and-body-shaver) but I'll try waxing first.

http://i.imgur.com/7K6UynS.jpg

Is it a once every 6 months kind of deal as I dont want to be doing it every month lol

cmk76
01-08-2017, 11:35 PM
Had my first wax at d'privelege. Shaft, sac and crack. Not as painful as I expected. Actually not painful on the shaft, sac or crack but slight pain on the soft skin where the sac meets the groin. $70. Shaft was a bit tender afterwards but fully recovered by that night. Revisit in 6 weeks. So smooth now that I can't stop touching myself! 20 minutes. Had back of neck done as well. As good collateral damage an old pimple at base of shaft was removed as well. Daisy was the practitioner.

Try Kara next... Wax then massage...

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Make suRe you shave a bit first,,,

wachumba
02-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Is it a once every 6 months kind of deal as I dont want to be doing it every month lol

Its normally every 4-6 weeks because it takes that long to grow back to the minimum length to get waxed. About 0.7-1cm length. You could leave it but it just means your hair will be longer. If it is too long for waxing, the therapist/shop may charge you extra for trimming it first since its a large area.

G$$
03-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Firstly I'd like to say thanks for all the responses.
Special shout out to Wachumba, dude delivered so much info. Thanks.

So update. Wax AR or whatever you want to call it.

Had my first wax done at Les Smooth.
As mentioned before I wanted to try a legit place first. Maybe after I get access to the massage reports and private areas I can read some reviews of the 'extras' places, like D'Privelege.

Les Smooth staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I felt totally comfortable the whole time and it didn't feel awkward at all. Basically had a great chat about movies with Sofie ,the lady doing the waxing, the entire time.

Like Jackson I had my shaft, sac and crack done.
Now I am a hairy guy and I like my consistent coat of fur on the front side. However turn me around and it's looks like some dodgy patchwork job done by a kid for their 7th grade textile project. So I also got my back and shoulders done too.

The experience wasn't very painful at all even though my hair was quite thick in places. Although Sofie did mention I seemed to have a high pain tolerance. The sac and shaft did feel a bit raw afterwards but are fine now. The only real place that made me cringe slightly were the shoulders, just near the base and at the back of the neck.

The weirdest experience though is after I left and had clothes back on. Not only did it feel like a cool breeze on my back but my shirt now being able to rest right up against my skin just feels weird. Something I'll have to get used to.

Soccerfan
03-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Good AR! What was the damage G$$ ?

G$$
03-08-2017, 07:38 AM
$150 for the waxing (this includes the back and shoulder and well as bro-zillion) Also $43 for the moisturiser lotion and loofah mitten she recommended as I may be prone to ingrown hairs since it's my first time and my hair is quite thick.

Littlewonder
03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
If you get waxing then you need to get it done every 6 weeks for best results and less pain I am told by Kathy and Daisy at D'Privilege

eazylove4u
03-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Try Kara next... Wax then massage...

Does Kara offer extras?

harrycd
03-08-2017, 07:00 PM
nice g$$ I'll definitely give it a go soon

POTATO CHIPS
04-08-2017, 03:13 PM
what the damage on kara bru

cmk76
04-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Does Kara offer extras?

When Kara finishes waxing your little bro and starts putting moisturising lotion to soothe the pain, you can ask her that question...

Littlewonder
04-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Usually if you want extras then you have to go and have a massage and negotiate the extras then.

You can do a massage with the same girl if you want provided she doesn't have another booking of course.

wachumba
05-08-2017, 07:14 PM
$150 for the waxing (this includes the back and shoulder and well as bro-zillion) Also $43 for the moisturiser lotion and loofah mitten she recommended as I may be prone to ingrown hairs since it's my first time and my hair is quite thick.

I used to get ingrown hairs even after exfoliating regularly. You could have gotten something similar from supermarket for much less though.

Did you have to help the therapist with stretching the skin or did the therapist do it all?

If you like the feeling after waxing, you may as well give laser a try if you can get it cheaper. Even if you don't continue, a few treatments might get rid of a few hairs and what does grow back was only about 70% of what there originally for me.

I do miss waxing sometime. Something nice about having a hot, legit waxing girl holding your cock and growing in her hands.

G$$
06-08-2017, 06:39 AM
I used to get ingrown hairs even after exfoliating regularly. You could have gotten something similar from supermarket for much less though.

Did you have to help the therapist with stretching the skin or did the therapist do it all?

If you like the feeling after waxing, you may as well give laser a try if you can get it cheaper. Even if you don't continue, a few treatments might get rid of a few hairs and what does grow back was only about 70% of what there originally for me.

I do miss waxing sometime. Something nice about having a hot, legit waxing girl holding your cock and growing in her hands.
I was asked to help out some with the stretching of the skin but it wasnt that much. I stayed limp the whole time, probably since my mind was more on assessing the pain factor or on our conversation.

I might see how the next wax session goes (might try one of the massage shops mentioned above) then see if I want to try laser.

wachumba
06-08-2017, 11:19 PM
These some other places that advertise waxing and also do massage with extras.
197 Clarence St http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/wonderful-asian-ladies-in-cbd-give-you-ultimate-extra-feeling-to-your-body/57514993

200/1 Katherine st Chatswood I went there long time ago when it was a different owner and the wax wasnt good or bad. Would be different now since it is a different therapist

83 Walker St North Sydney http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/ http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/young-beauties-every-day-in-north-sydney-private-massage-room-to-enjoy-what-you-want/57736753

2 Eden St North Sydney http://www.northsydneymassage.com/

29 Epsom Rd Rosebery http://www.roseberymassage.com.au/index.php

I am unsure if these places will do extras with waxing or if they will ask you to get a massage in order to get extras. Also call to check about waxing as the waxer may not be working all the time.

You can add 200 Parramatta rd Stanmore to the list. I think it is tried to be a beauty salon but does massage since there is not enough business
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/the-best-asian-style-massage-new-open/6619893
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/HealthServices/jennys-health-beauty-salon-waxing-and-opt-laser-hair-removal-50-off-discount/37861942

2 Eden st might not do it anymore. Silver Fox has taken over

stormeewp
22-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Great info. I shave regularly and have considered waxing but thought it would be rather painful. I'll give it a go.

wachumba
23-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Great info. I shave regularly and have considered waxing but thought it would be rather painful. I'll give it a go.

Some people think it's painful, some don't, so you won't know until you try.