PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anti terror raids, Cleveland st...

bigfatkilo
30-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Anyone disrupted by the police raids near Ginza?

Luckily i went in midday and was out before this area was closed.

inmydream
30-07-2017, 12:08 AM
I saw that in the news and I was like fuckkk that's next to Ginza. Have we been fucking next to terrorist cell hideout?

When I was entering ginza from rear entrance last week I saw this pick up truck parking and the guys look dodgy. They also gave me this funny look. I didnt give a shit and just buzzed to get in. Might be those guys who got raided.

targajajouka
30-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Shiiiyiiiiit. I was thinking of heading there earlier today....

G$$
30-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Wtf is going on in Sydney these days, first a person shot dead at central by police then an anti-terrism raid???

firefox0303
30-07-2017, 03:09 AM
Looking forward to a 5 hours review, 4 of them involving waiting for the all clear 😂

inmydream
30-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Has anyone ever been raided whilst inside the brothel ?

Pussyhands
30-07-2017, 05:23 AM
Man I remember come home late night at the back streets and saw 2 policemen out the back with hand held flash light.

They looked at me and kind of just let me walk past - probably thinking - typical punter! :D

I was like damn somethings up for police to be patrolling on foot

slavemaster
31-07-2017, 12:32 AM
No 336 Cleveland St apparently.

doctorspock
31-07-2017, 03:11 AM
How is it he got shot just by holding a scissor. Our police are so well trained? Look at Lindts cafe. The police just just randomly shoot as they panicked. Obviously no experience in these situations at all.

kingwally
31-07-2017, 04:37 AM
How is it he got shot just by holding a scissor. Our police are so well trained? Look at Lindts cafe. The police just just randomly shoot as they panicked. Obviously no experience in these situations at all.

Mate....the old shopkeeper guy have large scissors held to him throat !! I have had the same thing happen to me and it is a life or death situation...very serious !! I also know that the police did not have tasers on them so they were left with no option but to shoot the iced up crazed guy. Unless you are in a situation like that , you really have no idea how terrifying it is.

GinkoBashanan
31-07-2017, 05:54 AM
I saw that on TV..... the guy got shot by the police in the end??