PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Trip down to 42 was worth it, and I had Amy

OmniMime
30-07-2017, 07:03 PM
It's Sunday. And instead of being the Church-going guy, I drove to 42 instead. First time there and I'll say it was a bit weird at first. Frankly speaking, I drove past it not realising the place was pretty much mixed in with several car repair shops. I had my suspicions as to the quality of the establishment in interior design and decor. But, when you're in there, I can understand very well why most or some punters would opt to hang around in there for 2 or so hours. It's impressive inside. Very modern and aesthetic. Andre was the receptionist. Another tall fella. And, I certainly wish I was a tall guy. However, Andre is quite the friendly fella. Well dressed and exerts a professional work attitude. Not something one would come across in most brothels. Anyhow, a slight change in doing up my AR this time around. Story-like. Just like a few ARs done so on the Forums.

Girl: (Korean) Amy
Time: Premium 60mins

Like all punts, it's always a gamble when plans don't go accordingly. Sure, my plan was arranged with Jerry a few days back. Very lovely manager. Very helpful. Not sure what was wrong with the WeChat account since I couldn't get a link on it via WeChat. Original plan was to go with Koi first, and then Maria afterwards. One that can't speak English, and the later that can. Arranged in that particular order. Alas, when I got in, Andre had to be the bearer of bad news with Maria deciding not to turn up for work. Can't be helped. However, I did get a lineup of a number of girls. So, I though I might as well disregard the plan and go with the flow. Amy cam first, and she caught my attention. As did one or 2 other girls whose names I've already forgotten. Apart from the first girl stating her name, it's always easiest remember the girls afterwards by Second, Third, and so on. From what I was assuming at first, it all seemed to be basically a Chinese lineup. Anyhow, I chose and went with Amy. Price for 60mins on Premium type isn't so bad at all. Pretty good for me.

Led to the room, through a few hallways, it seemed like a maze at first going left and right. Once in the room, my first thought was " ... ah. That's why". Clean. Modern. Aesthetic. Spacious. Very, spacious. A few moments later, in comes Amy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I've never seen a WL that wears a fluffy and colorful bathrobe. Not sue about her age, as I couldn't peg it. Probably around mid-20s perhaps. Off comes the robe, she wears the black lingerie she had on just then. And so also sports a number of tattoos. There's a pretty big one on her back as well. Kind of reminds me of this really sexy Korean girls that used to work for a Korean agency in the city a few years back. That one had the works done on her entire back down to her mid-thighs. It was really something. In any case, back to Amy. She's got B/C-cups. And, she's got shy nipples, if you know what I mean. Very slim, and somewhat toned. Butt, well-shaped. Quite pretty in appearance. Leggy. Her English is fairly decent. Asked me where I was from, I replied. I reciprocate and then find out she's Korean. Good pick. Like a few punters out there, I'm one of the few that has been learning Chinese, Japanese or Korean. However, most of our conversation was pretty much in English. And, I'll say that Amy is certainly lovely to converse with. Probably should have fucked first then chat the rest of the session away. By my reckoning, I've probably spent almost 15 mins on conversing even in the shower and on the bed then after. Who would've have thought that she's scientific and technical minded. Even mathematical. Time passing by a bit too much, Amy gets me to lie down, to start with the fornicating.

To start off, Amy gets on to the cat-bath. Left-side to right-side, and working her way down until she works on my shaft. BBBJ is pretty good, and I'm pretty sure she almost had me CIM, if she kept on tugging my shaft in her mouth. Kind of felt like she was deep-throating as well, though. BBBJ went on for a good amount of time, and just enough for me to hold on. Zero on, she uses her mouth to slip it on. I probably should have dined on that naked pussy of hers. She's got pussy-lips as well .... what a miss on my part to have DATY'd her. Very regretful. On she gets, she positions herself for CG. Now, I'm not sure if she hasn't had session before I showed up, but she was quite tight. Nicely tight. To me, I really love watching the girl ride on me. Especially, when they take in the pleasure and their eyes rolls back, only to moan sexily. As she rides me, I grab her breasts. Very soft breasts. They're just great to fondle with. Moving my hands down to her love handles and to her butt, it's grab and fondle all the way. Amy sure feels great. And there was a brief moment where Amy collapsed onto me, and I can feel she's gotten a little wetter. So I continue to pound her there whilst holding and embracing her. Amy might be finished, but I certainly am not. And so I continue to pound her with one arm holding her down on me and the other grabbing her butt. Later on, I move her up so I could sit up and suck the tits out of her. Wanting to go missionary, I flip her over and continue to do her. Leaning back as I continue to mish' her, i hold back one of her legs so i could screw her on my side. The view was great, although I wish that there was another wall mirror on the other side as well. Changing position, I move further into a 'scissors' position (not sure of the name, but something like leg-over-leg thing and screwing her on my side). Feeling that I wanted to come but not in a doggy style, I get her to move both her legs to the side so i could do her from behind whilst we both laid on our side. the art work on her back, the great shape of her butt, her tight pussy, and the great feeling of holding her love-handles, I pound and pound her harder. Amy moans and screams a little, trying to hold back. And, then a few moments later, it's all the final release into her. The release was awesome. But even though I was done, Amy flips a leg over with me still in her, looks to me with those eyes of hers and continues to contract her pussy muscles to keep on tugging me. Instead of chatting away precious minutes, I probably should have screwed her a second time round.

Out of bed a few moments later, we continue to converse in the shower whilst getting washed up and dressed up. A big room like that, I wonder what it would be like if I did a double with 2 Korean girls in there. Up until now, I've not yet done a double. Interesting and curious it would be. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my trip to 42. Very impressive establishment. I just wish they could move all that much closer to the city or near a major train station. Now, as I write this AR, it's gotten me damn horny again. So, I guess I'll pay Deer another visit soon. Minus too much chatting.

Longan
30-07-2017, 07:29 PM
By my reckoning, I've probably spent almost 15 mins on conversing even in the shower and on the bed then after. Who would've have thought that she's scientific and technical minded. Even mathematical.
Did you guys discuss Fermat's Last Theorem in the shower or something? That's quite a long shower.

Great review though. Agree that 42 is an impressive establishment. If only I lived closer or they renovated Marrickville, I'll probably be visiting them a bit more often.

OmniMime
30-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Lol! Physiology. Blood types, Personalities and whatnot. It was pretty much scientific stuff (I'm not much of a Mathematician). That's why I found it somewhat interesting chatting with this one~~

beta101
30-07-2017, 08:43 PM
she must be an expensive uni babe then. even hotter :miao: so sad i dont have car to go there.

OmniMime
30-07-2017, 09:33 PM
she must be an expensive uni babe then. even hotter :miao: so sad i dont have car to go there.

Not to worry~~ There's Marrickville :)

42Gladesville
31-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Heya!, Andre here :),

Just want to say thank you OmniMime for coming by yesterday and for the review!

It means a lot to us when we see these reviews on the boards and we greatly appreciate it. Also for our girls it makes us happy to know they are getting the appreciation they deserve for the amazing jobs they do. So again thank you.

Also just to let you know Marrickville shop No.5 will be undergoing a renovation very soon! Very excited for the upgrade ! (we will post all details online soon !)

Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit and now that we are connected on Wechat will make sure to organise that booking with Maria.

From the team at Gladesville 42 thanks again and have a fantastic Monday!

Andre (the tall guy haha :))

plunderpunter
31-07-2017, 05:15 PM
And, she's got shy nipples, if you know what I mean.

what does that mean? lol

OmniMime
31-07-2017, 09:42 PM
what does that mean? lol

You gotta pop'em cherries to suck'em tits in full, lol~~

OmniMime
31-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Heya!, Andre here :),

Just want to say thank you OmniMime for coming by yesterday and for the review!

It means a lot to us when we see these reviews on the boards and we greatly appreciate it. Also for our girls it makes us happy to know they are getting the appreciation they deserve for the amazing jobs they do. So again thank you.

Also just to let you know Marrickville shop No.5 will be undergoing a renovation very soon! Very excited for the upgrade ! (we will post all details online soon !)

Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit and now that we are connected on Wechat will make sure to organise that booking with Maria.

From the team at Gladesville 42 thanks again and have a fantastic Monday!

Andre (the tall guy haha :))

No worries, Andre~ I look forward to meeting Maria in maybe a few week's time ^^ I'll also look forward to the completion of the renovations of M5!

42Gladesville
02-08-2017, 11:38 AM
AMY is working today !!!

paulgallen
02-08-2017, 06:48 PM
It's Sunday. And instead of being the Church-going guy, I drove to 42 instead. First time there and I'll say it was a bit weird at first. Frankly speaking, I drove past it not realising the place was pretty much mixed in with several car repair shops. I had my suspicions as to the quality of the establishment in interior design and decor. But, when you're in there, I can understand very well why most or some punters would opt to hang around in there for 2 or so hours. It's impressive inside. Very modern and aesthetic. Andre was the receptionist. Another tall fella. And, I certainly wish I was a tall guy. However, Andre is quite the friendly fella. Well dressed and exerts a professional work attitude. Not something one would come across in most brothels. Anyhow, a slight change in doing up my AR this time around. Story-like. Just like a few ARs done so on the Forums.

Girl: (Korean) Amy
Time: Premium 60mins

Like all punts, it's always a gamble when plans don't go accordingly. Sure, my plan was arranged with Jerry a few days back. Very lovely manager. Very helpful. Not sure what was wrong with the WeChat account since I couldn't get a link on it via WeChat. Original plan was to go with Koi first, and then Maria afterwards. One that can't speak English, and the later that can. Arranged in that particular order. Alas, when I got in, Andre had to be the bearer of bad news with Maria deciding not to turn up for work. Can't be helped. However, I did get a lineup of a number of girls. So, I though I might as well disregard the plan and go with the flow. Amy cam first, and she caught my attention. As did one or 2 other girls whose names I've already forgotten. Apart from the first girl stating her name, it's always easiest remember the girls afterwards by Second, Third, and so on. From what I was assuming at first, it all seemed to be basically a Chinese lineup. Anyhow, I chose and went with Amy. Price for 60mins on Premium type isn't so bad at all. Pretty good for me.

Led to the room, through a few hallways, it seemed like a maze at first going left and right. Once in the room, my first thought was " ... ah. That's why". Clean. Modern. Aesthetic. Spacious. Very, spacious. A few moments later, in comes Amy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I've never seen a WL that wears a fluffy and colorful bathrobe. Not sue about her age, as I couldn't peg it. Probably around mid-20s perhaps. Off comes the robe, she wears the black lingerie she had on just then. And so also sports a number of tattoos. There's a pretty big one on her back as well. Kind of reminds me of this really sexy Korean girls that used to work for a Korean agency in the city a few years back. That one had the works done on her entire back down to her mid-thighs. It was really something. In any case, back to Amy. She's got B/C-cups. And, she's got shy nipples, if you know what I mean. Very slim, and somewhat toned. Butt, well-shaped. Quite pretty in appearance. Leggy. Her English is fairly decent. Asked me where I was from, I replied. I reciprocate and then find out she's Korean. Good pick. Like a few punters out there, I'm one of the few that has been learning Chinese, Japanese or Korean. However, most of our conversation was pretty much in English. And, I'll say that Amy is certainly lovely to converse with. Probably should have fucked first then chat the rest of the session away. By my reckoning, I've probably spent almost 15 mins on conversing even in the shower and on the bed then after. Who would've have thought that she's scientific and technical minded. Even mathematical. Time passing by a bit too much, Amy gets me to lie down, to start with the fornicating.

To start off, Amy gets on to the cat-bath. Left-side to right-side, and working her way down until she works on my shaft. BBBJ is pretty good, and I'm pretty sure she almost had me CIM, if she kept on tugging my shaft in her mouth. Kind of felt like she was deep-throating as well, though. BBBJ went on for a good amount of time, and just enough for me to hold on. Zero on, she uses her mouth to slip it on. I probably should have dined on that naked pussy of hers. She's got pussy-lips as well .... what a miss on my part to have DATY'd her. Very regretful. On she gets, she positions herself for CG. Now, I'm not sure if she hasn't had session before I showed up, but she was quite tight. Nicely tight. To me, I really love watching the girl ride on me. Especially, when they take in the pleasure and their eyes rolls back, only to moan sexily. As she rides me, I grab her breasts. Very soft breasts. They're just great to fondle with. Moving my hands down to her love handles and to her butt, it's grab and fondle all the way. Amy sure feels great. And there was a brief moment where Amy collapsed onto me, and I can feel she's gotten a little wetter. So I continue to pound her there whilst holding and embracing her. Amy might be finished, but I certainly am not. And so I continue to pound her with one arm holding her down on me and the other grabbing her butt. Later on, I move her up so I could sit up and suck the tits out of her. Wanting to go missionary, I flip her over and continue to do her. Leaning back as I continue to mish' her, i hold back one of her legs so i could screw her on my side. The view was great, although I wish that there was another wall mirror on the other side as well. Changing position, I move further into a 'scissors' position (not sure of the name, but something like leg-over-leg thing and screwing her on my side). Feeling that I wanted to come but not in a doggy style, I get her to move both her legs to the side so i could do her from behind whilst we both laid on our side. the art work on her back, the great shape of her butt, her tight pussy, and the great feeling of holding her love-handles, I pound and pound her harder. Amy moans and screams a little, trying to hold back. And, then a few moments later, it's all the final release into her. The release was awesome. But even though I was done, Amy flips a leg over with me still in her, looks to me with those eyes of hers and continues to contract her pussy muscles to keep on tugging me. Instead of chatting away precious minutes, I probably should have screwed her a second time round.

Out of bed a few moments later, we continue to converse in the shower whilst getting washed up and dressed up. A big room like that, I wonder what it would be like if I did a double with 2 Korean girls in there. Up until now, I've not yet done a double. Interesting and curious it would be. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my trip to 42. Very impressive establishment. I just wish they could move all that much closer to the city or near a major train station. Now, as I write this AR, it's gotten me damn horny again. So, I guess I'll pay Deer another visit soon. Minus too much chatting.

Fantastic report. Breezed thru it in 25 minutes. Does she allow DFK ?

OmniMime
02-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Fantastic report. Breezed thru it in 25 minutes. Does she allow DFK ?

Thank you very much~ DFK? I think that's in, depending on the price pick. To be honest, that day I was busy chatting and then fucking her from behind whilst admiring her artwork on her skin. Maybe the next time I see her, I'll charm her like I do the others into DFK. I just don't end up with DFK if I forgo it on my part or am just too busy fucking them in view.

DownUnda
15-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Been trying to add gladesville to my wechat but they are not accepting the invite :( would like to book for today :)

42Gladesville
16-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Been trying to add gladesville to my wechat but they are not accepting the invite :( would like to book for today :)

Hi DownUnda have you been accepted now? If not send us a request today and mention your name in the forum.
I cannot see any new Wechat users waiting to be accepted. Amy is still available today. Welcome to book her!!

42Gladesville
01-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Amy available today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!