PDA

View Full Version : General talk Submissives

slavemaster
30-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Hey, I'm new to this forum, just discovered it but interesting reading about girls I've seen before.
I'm really into submissive girls, anyone got any advice? Not looking for serious domination or anything, just pliable girls open to serving my needs and a little light spanking etc. Especially like Japanese girls.

wilisno
30-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Hey, I'm new to this forum, just discovered it but interesting reading about girls I've seen before.
I'm really into submissive girls, anyone got any advice? Not looking for serious domination or anything, just pliable girls open to serving my needs and a little light spanking etc. Especially like Japanese girls.
I don't know what degree of submission you're after, but from what I heard from shop owners, most girls would ask their bosses to blacklist those customers after the session !

slavemaster
31-07-2017, 12:27 AM
I don't know what degree of submission you're after, but from what I heard from shop owners, most girls would ask their bosses to blacklist those customers after the session !

Hence why I'm asking, I've no interest in doing anything the girls not comfortable with. But like I said, nothing too serious.
I tried the place I mentioned here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64113-Sayuri-and-Mika but they're expensive and cater for much more than I'm after.

hypebeast131415
31-07-2017, 01:34 AM
slavemaster, im pretty if ur looking for submissive/japanese, u might wanna take a look at ginza

there are a lot of reviews on the jap girls in ginza in the AR section, i believe most of them are really nice and submissive enough (altho some do have their own styles)

i havnt been to ginza for nearly 2 yrs, but im sure the standard and the standard of ginza remains high

slavemaster
31-07-2017, 10:51 PM
slavemaster, im pretty if ur looking for submissive/japanese, u might wanna take a look at ginza

there are a lot of reviews on the jap girls in ginza in the AR section, i believe most of them are really nice and submissive enough (altho some do have their own styles)

i havnt been to ginza for nearly 2 yrs, but im sure the standard and the standard of ginza remains high

Thanks mate, yeah I have been to Ginza a bit, that's why I know the Japanese twins are doing doubles somewhere else now. Sayuri was great there, begged me to spank her in doggy and also loved a good anal pounding.
A couple of girls there have also wanted to be spanked without me asking. I was really wanting some girls names but on second thought that's probably not a great idea as they might be inundated with rough customers. I've had a couple of girlfriends who liked being spanked, choked, hair pulled etc before (in a controlled way, nothing too rough) and its not something I was into before but that kinda gave me a taste for it.
I guess I'll just try different girls and see what they're comfortable with. Like I said before, I'm not into forcing anyone into it as I like to see the girl get off on it too.

Christmas
01-08-2017, 01:37 PM
me! I'm super submissive so I want this sometimes :(

http://leash.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/1102/leash-las-for-pets-pets-leash-rerun-stupid-human-1297549118.jpg

A couple of girls there have also wanted to be spanked without me asking.
yeah I love these too :o today my jaw, is somehow hurt because I got slapped so hard last night I guess.

hypebeast131415
01-08-2017, 01:45 PM
ah yeh slavemaster, u do sound like u have been to ginza haha

that way i cant help much, all the best in searching tho, and u might be my guide lmao