PDA

View Full Version : General talk At what age will you sexual desires?

doctorspock
31-07-2017, 03:26 AM
Does you sexual desires halved every 10 to 20 years. What are your personal experience? Imagine you are now into your 50s or 60s, kids grown up, have more $ to spare but lost the sex drive. Probably there are potentially more divorce s because women's sex drive ceased a lot earlier than man ? This must be supportive arguments for men to go punting to save their relationship.

Littlewonder
31-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Does you sexual desires halved every 10 to 20 years. What are your personal experience? Imagine you are now into your 50s or 60s, kids grown up, have more $ to spare but lost the sex drive. Probably there are potentially more divorce s because women's sex drive ceased a lot earlier than man ? This must be supportive arguments for men to go punting to save their relationship.

It doesn't halve as you get older it doubles you just can't come as often or have as much energy as you used to have.

Have fun while you can and lets hope we can or at least I can when I make the ton.

Raybo
31-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Horny old punters won't change but most men will have a decreased libido as they get older.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Since i read playboy magazine lol