PDA

View Full Version : Question WL's pictures. Do you want Real or ok with Fantasy

vitamin
31-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Curious about people's opinion.

The VAST VAST majority of WL's pictures look nothing like them.
To the point where i don't see the point of looking at them anymore. What i see is NEVER what i get
Face, skin, shape sometimes moderately different. Sometimes to the point that it's not even the same person anymore.

From the shops point of view. i guess if they don't have good pics. people won't even bother coming. They rather have customers come and be disappointed (then go fk it oh well i'm here anyway), than not come at all and be dissapointed at another shop.

What are your opinions with regards to pictures
??
what level of editing are you ok with?
what do you guys want to see?

porcelain pictures, enhanced body
or light touch up but still looks like them.
i mean would you even go to a shop where they put up real pictures.

Sometimes the brain is dumb. They know it's enhanced but still can't help but hope. And end up visiting enhanced picture shop knowing full well the girl they'll see would be bs. But in back of the mind, there lies a part of you that still have hope.

So then there's a vicious cycle of every shop putting up unrealistic pictures.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

puntercouple
31-07-2017, 06:42 PM
I want my products to be as advertised.

bigeasy
31-07-2017, 06:57 PM
I like to see what I'm paying for

vitamin
31-07-2017, 07:16 PM
But are you ok with a little retouching. So long as the person is recognisable ?
Ok with the skin being cleaned up?

Personally I don't mind a bit of clean up.

I draw the line when they start to overdo it with the slimming, reshaping of the body, eyes and face where you can't even say it's the same person

cleetusvandamme
31-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Much prefer natural, non-professional, real looking photos. Not keen on Ginza style photos or 533 photos with fake backgrounds etc.

harrycd
31-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Real is good, accurate enough that I can pick my type.

Sam88
01-08-2017, 01:23 AM
hence i always go in from reviews/intel or i just walk in.

some shops you sort of know how 'genuine' their photos are anyway

Pussyhands
01-08-2017, 08:38 AM
I find you'll just have to take he plunge sometimes.

Use the photos as a guide. In my opinion.

Raybo
01-08-2017, 09:24 AM
As long as it is a genuine, recent photo of the girl i am okay. Fine with touchups, a little photoshop, fake background etc. My Big Mac never looks like the one they advertise, but i can still clearly see that it's a Big Mac and not a Quarter Pounder!

vitamin
01-08-2017, 12:27 PM
As long as it is a genuine, recent photo of the girl i am okay. Fine with touchups, a little photoshop, fake background etc. My Big Mac never looks like the one they advertise, but i can still clearly see that it's a Big Mac and not a Quarter Pounder!

That's a good answer.

Touch up but as long as you still getting what you think you paid for

Marrickvill_5
01-08-2017, 12:49 PM
agree. just natural shots of the girl in normal clothes is often sexier than re-touched attempted glamour photos in lingerie.

I agree. but my boss don't like it

Nejums
01-08-2017, 01:04 PM
If I wanted pictures of pretty girls, the internet has no shortage of those. Accurate as possible please.

vitamin
01-08-2017, 01:31 PM
I agree. but my boss don't like it

Show your boss this thread.
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT !!! LOL

rcha086
01-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Nowadays, I prefer genuine photos. From the seldom backpage bookings I make, I skip the ones with good photos (often fake) and go with the ones that very obviously look like shit selfies. I get sucked in by glamour photos too much already, and just stay away.

Same applies to Ginza photos. I love checking out the lower quality, in-house photos of some of their girls as opposed to the professional photos that may or may not be the girl in question. To Ginza's credit though, they do pick out the fake photos that look most like the WL they're trying to advertise. I often go back to their website photos after a punt and can see the similarities.

vitamin
01-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Nowadays, I prefer genuine photos. From the seldom backpage bookings I make, I skip the ones with good photos (often fake) and go with the ones that very obviously look like shit selfies. I get sucked in by glamour photos too much already, and just stay away.

Same applies to Ginza photos. I love checking out the lower quality, in-house photos of some of their girls as opposed to the professional photos that may or may not be the girl in question. To Ginza's credit though, they do pick out the fake photos that look most like the WL they're trying to advertise. I often go back to their website photos after a punt and can see the similarities.

I think the biggest issue is that often it's not the same person in the picture. Like someone completely different.

I don't mind glamor so long as they still look like the same person

harrycd
01-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Sometimes the photos have so much blurring that I'm disappointed they aren't blurred in person.

puntercouple
01-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Lol harry. My golden rule for photoshopping is: Any temporary marks (pimples, stained teeth, etc.) should be photoshopped but any permanents (scars, tattoos, etc.) should be kept. Let humans look human, not CGI characters. If you don't want your tattoos shown for privacy reasons, photoshop it out but tell us in the description (tattoo on left leg for eg.)

harrycd
01-08-2017, 03:43 PM
I agree with that, once the photoshopping hits a certain level its basically regressing to the uncanny valley (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley) level of realisim

hellwalker
01-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Real and naked as possible.

vitamin
01-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Sometimes the photos have so much blurring that I'm disappointed they aren't blurred in person.

I lol'ed at this comment

inmydream
01-08-2017, 10:10 PM
I think this is what they call false advertising. You're killing your own business doing that and customers will go somewhere else.

sukeong
01-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Nowadays regular girls touch up their selfies and put on so much makeup that they resemble only 50-70% of their real faces. So for WLs, I don't mind if the shop ad pics only resemble 50% or blurred out. However I really like pics of their bodies not to be touched up and represent their real body shapes 100%.

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Much rather the real deal, hate wasting my time and rocking up to a bunch of fake pics.

cassius
02-08-2017, 01:40 AM
If the photo is more attractive than the girl, then disappointment is guaranteed.

vitamin
02-08-2017, 02:10 AM
That's the catch 22.

Shops that put on real pictures may attract less customers who go to shops with fake pictures.

Customers still HAVE hope. That's the biggest problem. That they hope it's not TOO badly touched up.
Some girls i see are just too gorgeous, and know they are touched up. But i still want to check them out just to see. Because maybe they're close.

If the pictures are straight up, i know they ugly. i won't even bother.

So there is some benefit to fake pics no?

thehound
02-08-2017, 02:43 PM
genuine regular photos are fine i reckon. the photoshopping doesn't help and most people see straight through it. clearer descriptions are even better.

vitamin
02-08-2017, 03:36 PM
genuine regular photos are fine i reckon. the photoshopping doesn't help and most people see straight through it. clearer descriptions are even better.

you'd think people Generally are intelligent right?

But yet marketing shows how suggestible and susceptible we are to lies and deception.
I Think all marketing campaigns are clever bends of the truth.

We know mcDonald burgers look like leftover rubbish from 2 weeks ago. Yet when those adds come up with them new reciept, fresh delicious burgers .. WE go. yeh.. i'mma try that next time. Knowing full well it's a lie.

I think shop owners are in the same boat. Scared if they put up what customers want (logically)
they'd lose business because most people make a decision based on their Dicks. (which does not include the same processing power as the brain)

And as the late Robin Williams famously said

"God gave man a Brain and a Penis. And only enough blood to run one at a time"

otokosg
02-08-2017, 04:32 PM
have walked out several times.

inmydream
02-08-2017, 06:18 PM
I know what you mean by clever marketing vitamin but you need to give good products too.

Coke is shit and full of sugar. Even when they say is zero calorie, it is still bullshit.
But Coke does taste good so people still buy. It's a clever marketing but you still need to back it up with good products.

So you can enhance the photos to make the girls look more attractive but punters will walk away if they are not up to expectations.

Matie
10-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Wouldn't mind if they where 85-90% accurate....

MistyGuy
13-08-2017, 09:23 PM
What a crack up! 🤣

I do agree that for the most part if the adverts on cracker or backpage had authentic pictures of the ladies. It would have prevented many dud punts and visits. At least let it be the actual woman with some minor touch ups or clever poses, rather than a fake "lookalike" fantasy pic.

Wsbird
13-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Agreed. I tend to avoid the shops I had bad experience. If the girl deviates too much from the pics then I surely will not waste my time next time.

harrycd
14-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Attractive girls in casual clothes is hot, as long as the pictures show a girls current "look" then I don't mind.

vitamin
14-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Trying to convince Jerry to take her pictures of girls at her shop to be more accurate.

Would you guys agree that pictures of someone is the primary reason for us to get off our asses and visit a shop? Or there are other forces at work that decids which Shop you visit?

harrycd
14-08-2017, 01:25 PM
I mean I normally go of recommendations > AR > pics
Depends on shop and knowing if they use fake/misleading pics etc.

At Ginza in comfortable enough to punt blind

curious36
14-08-2017, 03:07 PM
The photos are there to excite you. By the time you arrive you are so horny anything will do.

Seriously I believe if the photos are not real or do not show clearly what they look like it seems pointless to me.

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Always real mate. Buy do understand if they offer their extra privacy.

cuteguy
31-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Who wants fantasy photos? If you rely on fantasy photos you will be disappointed when you turn up at the shop because they are probably too good to be true and not real. We understand some girls want to protect their identity and cover their faces and therefore, having unblurred and not touched up photos of their bodies would be nice to see.

NC3
31-08-2017, 03:15 AM
agree. just natural shots of the girl in normal clothes is often sexier than re-touched attempted glamour photos in lingerie.

I totally agree. As much natural as possible!!!

kesuiyi
31-08-2017, 07:47 AM
I prefer natural