PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Oh Deer, not again. How many times must I see you?

OmniMime
31-07-2017, 11:08 PM
This AR comes a day late. A little more than a few times seeing this girl, and I like her so for her personality, her size, and her sexy cuteness. And as I would have mentioned in my previous AR on Amy from 42, I really did end up seeing Deer later in the evening. No doubt that I really aim to remember to eat her pussy out this time around. And this time, I would go for Diamond to see if I could get off a CIM. If I came to think I'd still have energy after that, of course. But, I'd have to say that the Sunday evening seemed to have been quite busy. With only 6 rooms, it's a hell of a wait. Gents fiddling with their phones. Girls waiting for their man. Patience was key here. Although that probably won't matter much after the renovations are done, maybe. In any case, I'll keep this AR short and brief but I'll try to style it close to a story like AR, the same as the few out there. Before i go back to my original style of AR typing, that is.

Girl: (Chinese) Deer
Time: Diamond 60mins

Receptionists there were all persons I've not yet met. Though, it seems one answers texts while the other moves about as a butler. For, I had more than enough patience to wait for her. As it was for her, since we were basically chatting as simply as we could online. Certainly, she was wondering if I'd go choosing other girls, but I left that choice to another day. At least if she is not there, or if I'd opt for a second girl in line. After a mere wait of around 20-30mins, it was back into Room 1, the very same room I was in the first punt I had there. And I certainly made sure to switch off the heater in the room. Too much heat makes it difficult for me to fornicate with the girl. A few moments passes, Deer comes in and sees me. Eyes lights up and a big smile dresses her sexy face. Seeing each other in person makes us feel all the more nicer. Body to body, even better.

Wanting to get on with it, I begin to undress whilst chatting with her. But, then of course after she's fully undressed, she rushes over to undress the rest of me before we hopped into the shower. Always the attentive washing on me. Always the playful hands of hers on me. But, I chose to forgo any BBBJ or other playful acts in the shower this time around, and to get right onto bed. Least all our chatter wipes the many minutes away. Jumping flat down onto the bed, I honestly did feel like my neck and backside was somewhat wrecked. Deer saw this. She observed. And she took initiative when I whinged about the state of my backside. And so Deer hops onto my back to give me a really good massage on my neck and shoulder. Good of her to be rubbing her pussy on my back while she was at it. And a very good thing that she is rather very light in weight. After getting treated like a King, I give her a few thumbs up. But to finish off, Deer goes straight into play mode, rubbing those tits of hers up and down along my backside. Talk about foreplay I'd always look forward to in an RnT joint! She certainly knows how to get my shaft up full-mast. Flipping over, I ask her if she's worked in an RnT joint before. She coyly says "No. I learn myself", raising her arms and palms upwards with a smile. I laugh at her cuteness. She can be quite sassy in a sexy way sometimes. And I like those things about her. Before we started, I've had to quickly grab my box of rubbers. "What's this?" she asks. "Zeroes", I point. Of course, Deer opens the box with curiosity with her eyes then lighting up "Ooohhhh!!!". How do I not laugh at that cuteness. It was as if she hasn't seen Zeroes for a while now.

Grabbing her butt, I pull her on to me where we start locking tongues into some passionate DFK. Funny, I don't think I recalled ever having to bother with DFK these days. But, this time it just happened. Even in the middle of DFK, Deer rubs her pussy along my shaft. DFKing her whilst grabbing the entirety of her butt cheeks made me all the horny. Tongues released, Deer shoots eyes of seduction at me and gradually lowers to lick and kiss me from neck, to chest, to abs and finally to my shaft and balls. When she gets to the BBBJ, she'll continue to always attempt to look into my eyes as she licks my ball sack and get my shaft into that mouth of hers. A lick-tease. A full run of the tongue up the shaft. An intense BBBJ. And she pretty much tries to get me to CIM. But, wanting to DFK her later, I forgo that option when I was about to blow my load. Grabbing her arm to motion her to stop, she leans across me to grab a few tissues to wipe off her drool from so much BBBJ. At this moment, the curve of her butt made me run my hands around it, and down to her pussy so I could fondle her. A quick moment enters mind. A little bit of DATYing seems warrant. I gently move her butt to my face and engage in dining on her pussy. I took pleasure of it. Very 'deerly'. Even in the 69 position, Deer returns to BBBJ me again. I must have thought that it has been some time since I bothered to DATY a girl. Maybe I've been waiting to do so on Deer. And as I continue to lick, suck and fuck her pussy with my tongue, Deer moans and moans.

Having enough of eating each other out, we start to engage in fornicating. Zeroed up, Deer mounts me and moves to CG. Of course, Deer lets out a quite and shy moan as she gets my shaft in her. I don't know what it is about her, but I sure love to screw this little sexy nymph. And as she continues to ride me, my hands grabs and fondles her breasts and tits. But, in my preference I tend to rotate with one hand on her breast, and my other hand on her butt cheek to help her grind me just a little harder. As it got intense, Deer seems to fall weaker in pleasure as I watch on. So, I pull her down closer to me so that I could pound her like so. Moaning louder, and her arm grabbing me from behind my neck to hold me tighter i pound the pleasure out of her. And for a few brief moments, we engage in DFK whilst screwing. Having had a session already earlier in the day, and having had woken up early in the day, I decide to end things just a little quicker. So I rise up and flip her over to get into missionary position. The thing with Deer is that she is easily light enough to be flipping her over even whilst my shaft is in her. Not to mention her being small. In position, I pound her in a faster pace, and with her moaning a little louder. Moving to one side, still screwing. Then falling flat onto her, still screwing. Her moans next to my ear, sounding so lustful. Her hands dragging at my back, fingers digging in. Until the moment I feel I am about to cum, I quickly arch back to look upon her as I unload into her. Done. All done and released, that I absolutely have no energy left. Fallen into her, Deer has her arms and legs wrapped around my back.

As we separate Deers shrieks at getting my shaft out of her. She gets a little surprised at seeing the rubber a little fuller than she probably thought. Must have felt like getting a balloon out of her pussy. Deer also noticed that I seemed to be quite thirsty. Running out with just a towel around her she returns with a cup of water. Well, that's very lovely of you Deer! She quenches my sexual desires by fornicating with me. She quenches my thirst by serving me water, with just a towel wrapped around her. Somehow I come to wish that I would have a girlfriend just like her. Getting into the shower, we get washed up. Honestly, rushing into the shower only to get cooled down with cold water seems to have been my aim. Dried up, Deer jumps onto the bed and I'm chatting away getting myself dressed up. "Why put clothes on?" she asks with a shocked and sad face. "Isn't it time soon?", I curiously ask. She shows me that I still have some 10 minutes left, gets me out of my clothes, and has me lain out back on the bed. Alright, alright my Deer. Let's just chat. I seriously don't want to be so wasted before starting an early shift the next morning. Another time we'll play a bit more. And so we chatted, embraced and fondled the rest of our time away.

And I told her, the next time we meet, I'd have her lain out on the bed, eyes closed and I have my way with doing her up and down. And she so agreed, a little enthusiastically. Could be an interesting play. A role play, maybe. Not that I've ever come across an AR on one who's done it like that, yet. Or maybe it'll be just a plain good ol' fashioned screw. Probably might have to bring a few more Zeroes rather just the one for next time. But, that next time might a few weeks later. I've so burnt up my money lately. I'll see Deer again, for certain.

harrycd
31-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Well written AR deer sounds great, might have to check her out sometime.

woods23
01-08-2017, 12:32 AM
I saw her tonight yes she's such a sweet girl...this one like to giggles too.
She said she can handle big cannon no worries Harry;)

Sam88
01-08-2017, 12:47 AM
She's so cute:miao:

vitamin
01-08-2017, 12:42 PM
In any case, I'll keep this AR short and brief

You lied bro Haha.. But good report

beta101
01-08-2017, 01:58 PM
I saw her tonight yes she's such a sweet girl...this one like to giggles too.
She said she can handle big cannon no worries Harry;)

lol do a momo comparison man

x11
01-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Deer is much better than momo. Different sort of pretty. Deer Is more of a dear and given the 2 it'd go for deer . No comparison for me.... esp in service

x11
01-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Actually i suppose a better comparison is ayu vs deer. ... deer i think is a smaller than ayu from memory. Similar in many aspects .ayu has breasts not as full as deer. Who i think are fake maybe.

Deer in her little white shorts is burnt into my memory...

woods23
01-08-2017, 07:08 PM
lol do a momo comparison man

Face momo
Body momo
sweetness deer ( while I was dressing up she come over quickly nd sucked my nipple ..cute ) :)
gfe deer
Service deer momo not far off
sex momo by far

Momo still the best for me in 2017 :love:

Ayu nd Ellie next:)

beta101
01-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Lol nice thx thx :D

LittleLover58
02-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Deer looks gorgeous. I haven't been to this shop,so Is the photo of Deer genuine? Was she at 5 Star? Thanks guys.

Marrickvill_5
02-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Deer today from 6pm!

yeah in comparison, Momo and Deer size similar, Deer might be smaller than Momo. She's so small! I want to put her in my pocket!
on the other hand Ayu is just different style, She's taller.. appx 160cm, and more innocent than sexy compare to 2 other ladies. She's just too good girl :)

if you want naughty girl, go for deer
GFE, Ayu

thanks OmniMime❤️ you are a rising sun of review ㅋ!!
http://www.hellokitty.com/hellokittyblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/love.jpg

vitamin
02-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Face momo
Body momo
sweetness deer ( while I was dressing up she come over quickly nd sucked my nipple ..cute ) :)
gfe deer
Service deer momo not far off
sex momo by far

Momo still the best for me in 2017 :love:

Ayu nd Ellie next:)

Service from momo? really? Dam!!
I had a dud session back in Jan then.
or you have some ladies charm i'm lacking.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder599/250x250/73464599.jpg

woods23
02-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Service from momo? really? Dam!!
I had a dud session back in Jan then.
or you have some ladies charm i'm lacking.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder599/250x250/73464599.jpg

Jan to july it's a long time in fs. I believe she had improved her service by the time I saw her ! Just luck .
Lovely girl might go back again lol

vitamin
02-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Jan to july it's a long time in fs. I believe she had improved her service by the time I saw her ! Just luck .

LIES!!! she was there for a while already when i met her.

I don't believe in luck
You
guardian of secrets.
protector of wonders.
what must i do teacher?

If she's so great, why does she have little reviews if any.
Why isn't she booked out morning to evening. ?

She's Gorgeous.
not luck.

Part with your wisdom master.
fk i'm bored at work

OmniMime
02-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Whilst I was buttoning up my shirt, she's hugging me from behind playing with my shaft.

woods23
02-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Whilst I was buttoning up my shirt, she's hugging me from behind playing with my shaft.

Wow really ? She's definelty not like that to me...she
Played the sweet girl type with me.
I guess the girls is good at sensesing which type of clients we are!!!
I get alot GFE with wl /ml then PSE.

OmniMime
02-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Wow really ? She's definelty not like that to me...she
Played the sweet girl type with me.
I guess the girls is good at sensesing which type of clients we are!!!
I get alot GFE with wl /ml then PSE.

Well, I'm not really sure what is the norm,, if not a paradigm. But, most of the time, it's always a mixture of PSE and GFE, even in the current session. Language barriers aside, sometimes there's dirty talking on texting that just tends to encourage me to go visit them to screw'em (for MLs, it's mostly only to talk more in person, fondle and so on). However, I agree with you. These girls actually are good at sensing the type of clients we are. Visually at first, however. Again, however, like all other individuals, assumptions are an easy thing to go by and not see in the first place. Like what most or all punters do the WLs and MLs, the girls classifies us punters as well. That much would be obvious. An instinct of the mind. We humans are very fickle things. Whereas monkeys, are simple.

On a side note, there was one time when Deer was showing me pics of hers that she was wondering would be a better one to flash. That just made me all the more in need of screwing her all over again. I'll be seeing Deer again soon perhaps next week, and giving her a gift she's been wanting lately. Cute little girl she is! I'd very much like to do a session with her at one of the rooms (with big mirrors, if any) in 42, instead.

woods23
02-08-2017, 10:02 PM
She's lucky she got you !!! You won her trust by being a gentleman nd a great lover hehe;)

OmniMime
02-08-2017, 10:12 PM
She's lucky she got you !!! You won her trust by being a gentleman nd a great lover hehe;)

It's probably because she's lucky to have me for an unintentional BFE at work .... so to speak :secret_smile:

Marrickvill_5
21-08-2017, 01:00 PM

That's so sweet!!❤️❤️

OmniMime
21-08-2017, 01:03 PM
That's so sweet!!❤️❤️

She'll be a lot more sweeter when I give her the small and trivial gift she's been waiting for, lol~~

Marrickvill_5
23-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Deer is on air!!!