PDA

View Full Version : General talk Summerville

lynd84
01-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Hey guys been to Summerville a few times before.

Has anyone got one of the girls to do extras eg CBJ?

Peter69
01-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Have had CBJ & ate her out silly, next I'm pretty sure it'll be on the table

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Not sure if serious...

Peter69
02-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Just kidding bro

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Been there once to see Ada. She is good. I think I might return at some stage. Just the place is ok but noise insulation is pretty shit

woods23
23-08-2017, 05:28 PM
If you are a regular there summer is nice lady she will look after you...down stairs have 3 rooms 2 with shower in room.

cmk76
23-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Been there once to see Ada. She is good. I think I might return at some stage. Just the place is a bit run down and noise insulation is pretty shit

Place run down? Hmmm... You must have high standards... It is very comfortable for alot of us punters here... Best you stick to higher end joints...

Maxybro
23-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Place run down? Hmmm... You must have high standards... It is very comfortable for alot of us punters here... Best you stick to higher end joints...

That poster is a perst, littering almost every thread. He hasn't been to the shop.

Can admin please ban him and delete all the posts. There is enough rubbish here already.

Maxybro
24-08-2017, 04:25 PM
On the roster today at Summerville - New Thai girl called Pony.

Could be a typo, but I could not call up and say, can I making a booking to see Pony lol or hi Summer, what's Pony's part 1 like

Anyway, maybe that sort of name will do it for some customers

Catiness
24-08-2017, 06:16 PM
On the roster today at Summerville - New Thai girl called Pony.

Could be a typo, but I could not call up and say, can I making a booking to see Pony lol or hi Summer, what's Pony's part 1 like

Anyway, maybe that sort of name will do it for some customers

Anyone saw this Pony yet?

cmk76
24-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Anyone saw this Pony yet?

Yesss... Today at 6.30 pm... Thai milf with above average massage and lovely fun bags to play with... Stretched me like a pretzel... Lovely girl...

Catiness
25-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Yesss... Today at 6.30 pm... Thai milf with above average massage and lovely fun bags to play with... Stretched me like a pretzel... Lovely girl...

Time to explore fun bags on Thai milf.

12345abcde
25-08-2017, 11:15 AM

Hmmm, maybe run down is too hush I'd admit. I guess it should be described as OK.

My current standard is Sussex Star.

Edit: then again I am fairly new to this scene maybe I am thinking too much.

henry_lawson
27-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Been there once to see Ada. She is good. I think I might return at some stage. Just the place is a bit run down and noise insulation is pretty shit
I agree the music is a bit loud and you can sometimes hear a loudmouth in the next room talking until he has a tit in his mouth, but the shop's not even 2 yrs old, and the downstairs barely 1 yr old. To say it's run down is OTT. The selection of ML is first rate and the trouble I have is making a choice when I've seen at least half the girls on offer before and loved them all.

cmk76
27-08-2017, 10:44 PM
I agree the music is a bit loud and you can sometimes hear a loudmouth in the next room talking until he has a tit in his mouth, but the shop's not even 2 yrs old, and the downstairs barely 1 yr old. To say it's run down is OTT. The selection of ML is first rate and the trouble I have is making a choice when I've seen at least half the girls on offer before and loved them all.

My bad... I'll try to keep the chatter down everytime I'm there! Hehehe... I can't help it... I like to interact with the girls... Summer tells me off for sitting at the rear waiting couch with the girls too... So, now I just sit on a small blue foot stool by the side of her desk...

12345abcde
30-08-2017, 05:35 PM

Yeh, I do regret calling it run down and has since edited my posts. It's OK with room for improvement. I do wish they could patch up the penetrations between the rooms though.

x11
30-08-2017, 05:41 PM
What do you mean by penetration between the rooms...? Somebody been f##king the wall and leaving glory holes?

Maxybro
30-08-2017, 06:08 PM
What do you mean by penetration between the rooms...? Somebody been f##king the wall and leaving glory holes?
I'm assuming by penetration he is referring to the walls not going up all the way to ceiling. My guess is that the gaps are there so that punters can hear the action around them and get them excited. Especially the older blokes, it gets them over the line.
I always respect my elders so when I'm in such rooms I make sure I make more noise during part 2 so that the older bro next door can get some value.

Catiness
31-08-2017, 11:56 AM
There was once I was in Room 6 having a relaxing session and all of a sudden some persistent Ahole punter kept asking (loudly) the ML to shower with him. That went on for like 5mins and he even ripped a loud fart when in the shower. That F'wit ruined my session.

tbl17
31-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Where is this Summerville?

cmk76
31-08-2017, 09:27 PM
I'm assuming by penetration he is referring to the walls not going up all the way to ceiling. My guess is that the gaps are there so that punters can hear the action around them and get them excited. Especially the older blokes, it gets them over the line.
I always respect my elders so when I'm in such rooms I make sure I make more noise during part 2 so that the older bro next door can get some value.

Oddly enough, I agree with you whole heartedly... Speaking of respecting your elders... Where's x11? Has he had an outing recently from the retirement village? Hehehe...

x11
01-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Courtesy bus is broken... battery in my wheel chair won't get me even half way to summer. Lol

Wotan
02-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Sheeeesh... Summerville! Should I stay or should I go? Keep it simple...