PDA

View Full Version : Other Emily @ At Michelles

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 01:52 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Thanks for sharing Bro, i used to visit At Michelle once a week when it was in bondi junction, so much memories, Emily sounds like my kind of girl, will keep her in mind

Cheers

cisco
30-04-2012, 04:23 AM
still full service more much better than massage.....at least my young brother get in to the warm and juicy hole of heaven

woodcock
30-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Whats the total damage??? Did you had to pay extra for cot??

Thanks for the info :)

Flyerr221
30-04-2012, 09:34 AM
still full service more much better than massage.....at least my young brother get in to the warm and juicy hole of heaven

I gotta dispute that at times. There are plenty of times that I've gained far more satisfaction from a massage over FS.

Nude petite thai girl rubbing her oily perky tits over you, nibbling on your neck and ears, rubbing her shaved pussy against your balls and along the shaft of your cock. Talking dirty to you with eye contact whilst she HJs you to climax VS Mish with an uncaring starfish.

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:40 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:42 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 11:00 AM
I actually prefer this kind of experience over FS some times. Having a young busty chick with my oily cock between her tits is a pretty awesome feeling.

110% agreed, you are absolutely right there brother, I was so hooked with this shop I went there once a week many years ago and boy! did they had some absolutely gems back then! and the prices used to be so affordable (when they were in Newland Street), if I remember correctly, it was $120/hr nude body to body massage right from the start and they had the proper 2 holes massage table which just allowed so much more fun before you even turn over.

My all time favourite was an Aussie babe called Tamara, I first met her when she was 19, face of an angle, long blonde hair, all natural 34 DD Cup bust, Spanish and COT was my only option with her, no other extras on offer though, I so wanted to be inside her mouth and her delicious pussy (I think one time I offered her $500 and was turned down!!), her bloody boyfriend (who played reserve grade for the Bulldogs) was one lucky bastard.

Tamara wanted to be a model and she did appeared in Ralph (girls behaved badly) and a few other magazines as bikini babes, I think I still got all the mags in my garage.........haha

And there were so many others.........lol...........including the current boss of Misty herself but she was too professional for me.......haha

Cheers

:miao:

PhoBot
30-04-2012, 11:53 AM
110% agreed, you are absolutely right there brother, I was so hooked with this shop I went there once a week many years ago and boy! did they had some absolutely gems back then! and the prices used to be so affordable (when they were in Newland Street), if I remember correctly, it was $120/hr nude body to body massage right from the start and they had the proper 2 holes massage table which just allowed so much more fun before you even turn over.

My all time favourite was an Aussie babe called Tamara, I first met her when she was 19, face of an angle, long blonde hair, all natural 36 DD Cup bust, Spanish and COT was my only option with her, no other extras on offer though, I so wanted to be inside her mouth and her delicious pussy (I think one time I offered her $500 and was turned down!!), her bloody boyfriend (who played reserve grade for the Bulldogs) was one lucky bastard.

Tamara wanted to be a model and she did appeared in Ralph (girls behaved badly) and a few other magazines as bikini babes, I think I still got all the mags in my garage.........haha

And there were so many others.........lol...........including the current boss of Misty herself but she was too professional for me.......haha

Cheers

How does it rate with Misty?
Can you find a link to that Ralph girl?

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 12:58 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 12:59 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 04:43 PM
How does it rate with Misty?
Can you find a link to that Ralph girl?

Sorry brother, I don't think you can find her in Ralph archive, she was however featured in one of the Auto Babes issues, and sorry again, although there was links to all the past issues, but she was using her real name as a model, so I can't share that with you either. She trusted me and told me all these stuff and I can't expose her identity here, eventhough she had left the industry long time ago......I hope that she has a good life now, and hopefully not with that footie guy.......LOL

She was a real stunner!!

Cheers