PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT with Part 3

suka02
03-08-2017, 01:19 AM
I like to go RnT than FS shop. My budget is low for every week. I like to start off with a massage then erotically move to fs. The feeling of waking up my lil bro is intense. On top my max is $50-$60 of my budget after massage. Any recommendation of a good RnT in sydney? I don't mind milfs, bcoz they are more satisfying service than young ones.

Please list or PM some good places in sydney.

Thanks

aussiegaigin
03-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Listing such RnT shops here is not a good idea.

In most instances, any offer of FS would be a personal connection between the girl and the punter. You may not make the same connection with a girl that, say, I do, so I would not identify any shop/girl to someone I did not know.

goodtime
03-08-2017, 07:03 AM
All milfs in the inner west will offer this

CunningLinguist
03-08-2017, 09:02 AM
VIP69 .

Maxybro
03-08-2017, 10:21 AM

In most instances, any offer of FS would be a personal connection between the girl and the punter. You may not make the same connection with a girl that, say, I do, so I would not identify any shop/girl to someone I did not know.

Relax bro. He did say list OR PM me any info.
He just asked for some info, not a lesson on ymmv.

Part 3 can be available at most city shops but not at the prices you want to pay bro. I would recommend shops in Campsie. Most are milfs and full course available for $100 for a 30 min session.

suka02
03-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Bad Idea for me to ask this. As it should be privacy/discreetion question because we should not expose anything that offer part 3. I appreciate if you could PM me. I know in campsie there is but any other places would be greatful info adding to my punting list. I will also share some places if you guys PM me. Thanks

Babycat
03-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Walk along main street in Ashfield (Liverpool st) then ask

alot
03-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Walk along main street in Ashfield (Liverpool st) then ask

haha,not the one next to fish shop.

Azzkikr
03-08-2017, 07:40 PM

You're an IDIOT! Did you even read what he said?

aussiegaigin
03-08-2017, 08:17 PM
You're an IDIOT! Did you even read what he said?

Seems that you didn't!

Even he admits I was right

aussiegaigin
03-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Relax bro. He did say list OR PM me any info.
He just asked for some info, not a lesson on ymmv.

It is not about ymmv. It is about some guy possibly fronting up at a shop an expecting a girl to offer Pt 3 because he read here that she does it.

suka02
03-08-2017, 11:33 PM
calm down guys. Im only asking for some places. I know most offer higher price more than $50-$150 on top for fs. But my budget is $50-$60 on top.

I appreciate to all of you with the infos. If it is too exposed posting it here, please PM me and I can share some places as well.
Sorry, i'm not rich as some people here but just sticking to my weekly budget lol

cheers

Maxybro
03-08-2017, 11:38 PM
It is not about ymmv. It is about some guy possibly fronting up at a shop an expecting a girl to offer Pt 3 because he read here that she does it.

Once again relax. If she is offering it to you chances are she is offering to other customers and more, and if she doesn't the punter will understand how it works. No ML has ever had a gun held to her head by a punter demanding services she doesn't offer.

If you don't want to offer any info, don't say anything and move on without lecturing the OP.

sukeong
04-08-2017, 04:36 AM
Based on my limited experience, city ones are close to impossible to get for that amount. Used to get it for 50 extra a few years ago at Newtown but not sure if they follow city prices now.

POTATO CHIPS
04-08-2017, 03:09 PM
city more options for rnt bru

cmk76
04-08-2017, 10:06 PM
I like to go RnT than FS shop. My budget is low for every week. I like to start off with a massage then erotically move to fs. The feeling of waking up my lil bro is intense. On top my max is $50-$60 of my budget after massage. Any recommendation of a good RnT in sydney? I don't mind milfs, bcoz they are more satisfying service than young ones.

Thanks

There's Campsie, umm Campsie... And ohh, Campsie...

beta101
04-08-2017, 10:49 PM
can really get fs for 50-60? lol thats so low...

aussiegaigin
04-08-2017, 11:11 PM
There's Campsie, umm Campsie... And ohh, Campsie...
and Marrickville

suka02
05-08-2017, 12:48 AM
you missed understand me. I said massage + part 3 extra. I know the rate same as some fs shop but I prefer massage where it wakes up my lil brother by ML foreplay. Like I said doesn't have to young. Marrickville I know next to the station but it's too exposed, no thanks.

goodtime
05-08-2017, 01:02 AM
Liverpool road, Enfield

woods23
05-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Inner west read the private page by cmk

alot
06-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Any bros looking for part 3 with young mls in city.I thinks $200 plus a lot of sweet talks.I used to play those game at midas 10yrs ago but not any more.At that times,those kimchi doesn‘t need tips,u only c them few times,treats them nice,brought small gift worth $20.Haha,it did work but the easy targets is new arrival n fresh working at Midas.

cmk76
06-08-2017, 04:50 PM
and Marrickville

Of course... How can I forget! Hehehe...

aussiegaigin
06-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Of course... How can I forget! Hehehe...

You've been with May?? Nothing beats the aroma of fried chicken.

Azzkikr
06-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Seems that you didn't!

Even he admits I was right

You're a fruitloop seriously. he didnt admit you were right, he admitted that you confused him with ur stupid reply.
Did he ask for the shops to be listed for everyone to see? he may have but he also asked them to be PM'd to him.
What info he decides to seek from here is up to him, not you.
What he does with the girl in the room is his/her business, not yours
No need to give a ymmv lesson
Anyway move along keep walking

aussiegaigin
06-08-2017, 11:12 PM
What did he say?? I'll copy it out for you to read again:

Bad Idea for me to ask this.

What I decide to post here is up to me, not you.

Azzkikr
07-08-2017, 02:11 AM
What did he say?? I'll copy it out for you to read again:

What I decide to post here is up to me, not you.

I dont think you understand. He has every right to ask a list for these shops, however whether people want to answer him or not is up to them NOT YOU.

and he did say "PM some good places in sydney" let me repeat that for you "PM some good places in sydney". let me translate that for you. It means if people DONT WANT to PUBLICLY list the shops then they can privately message him.

He said "Bad idea for me to ask this" after you've already 'downtalked' him. Pretty obvious isn't or are you just stupid?

Talking to you is like talking to a retard.

aussiegaigin
07-08-2017, 07:58 AM
and he did say "PM some good places in sydney" let me repeat that for you "PM some good places in sydney". let me translate that for you. It means if people DONT WANT to PUBLICLY list the shops then they can privately message him.

This is interesting. On my browser his first post reads

I don't understand why yours reads differently. Could you copy it here and I will ask my IT buddies for comment. What browser are you using?

Ilovetits
07-08-2017, 11:39 AM
143 marrickville $110 per hour include all you need

Azzkikr
07-08-2017, 02:32 PM
This is interesting. On my browser his first post reads

I don't understand why yours reads differently. Could you copy it here and I will ask my IT buddies for comment. What browser are you using?

Did i say it read differently?? I said the second part read "PM some good places" meaning if no one wants to list it publicly which I dont think anyone will then they are free to PM him.

Do you wear glasses? because if you dont then i think you will need to. And yes do ask your IT buddies for help it seems like you need it. You are a Joke.

aussiegaigin
07-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Did i say it read differently?? .

Yes, you did. What you quoted is different to what I quoted. I don't know how you got that, and you won't explain it.

Azzkikr
07-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Yes, you did. What you quoted is different to what I quoted. I don't know how you got that, and you won't explain it.

What's there to explain? There is nothing to explain. I did not say it any different.. you just cant read.
How about you go read the comments again and again again instead of me spoon feeding you all the time
And if you still cant see it and or understand then you have an issue. You really are hopeless.

aussiegaigin
07-08-2017, 07:59 PM
My postings make perfect sense to me, it is only yours I have issue with.

You are highlighting posts that were made AFTER my original post which you are complaining about.

We seem to be going round in circles here. I think we both have better things to worry about.

Kroid19
07-08-2017, 09:02 PM
You've been with May?? Nothing beats the aroma of fried chicken.

hahah so true! I did go to see May after your recommendation and yeah she does have a big ass, so thanks for the tip, nice session over there, but i think she is the only one in that place, other than that is way below average.

aussiegaigin
07-08-2017, 09:50 PM
hahah so true! I did go to see May after your recommendation and yeah she does have a big ass, so thanks for the tip, nice session over there, but i think she is the only one in that place, other than that is way below average.
Haven't been there for a while so not sure of the current line up, but Mona, Yoyo and Jennifer were good value. May was my least favourite, and did my best to avoid her

plunderpunter
08-08-2017, 10:08 PM
how much woud you normally pay for part 3? more than the 50 tip?

suka02
09-08-2017, 12:59 AM

I usually tip 50 the max with the milf on top of the massage. I really like young girls but I don't feel they have any gfe/pse vibe. best service is more prefered than just young looks. Unless it is like 100+ tip, which is not my weekly budget (cutting down spending)

aussiegaigin
09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Many MILF shops don't charge any extra.

suka02
09-08-2017, 10:42 AM

Of course they do. Nothing is free unless if being regular visit many times i.e 20 times, yes. Would you please PM for that places aussiegaigin if it is true? lol

alot
09-08-2017, 11:36 AM

haha,part 2 or part 3.I did have free lunch before but end up more expensive than normal tips.

aussiegaigin
09-08-2017, 01:18 PM
There are some clues here already. If I get some positive feedback, I will provide more.

papi
09-08-2017, 06:21 PM
MILFS at Bexley

alot
09-08-2017, 07:43 PM
MILFS at Bexley
r u reffered the shop in forest rd closed to bexley rd.

Azzkikr
09-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Of course they do. Nothing is free unless if being regular visit many times i.e 20 times, yes. Would you please PM for that places aussiegaigin if it is true? lol

Totally agree nothing is free. You must be delusional to think you can get free extra unless you have been a regular for a long time to that ML then maybe and that's a maybe OR the ML is so old and desperate as in she never gets chosen or wants a regular then yeah good luck with that.. haha

aussiegaigin
09-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Totally agree nothing is free. You must be delusional to think you can get free extra unless you have been a regular for a long time to that ML then maybe and that's a maybe OR the ML is so old and desperate as in she never gets chosen or wants a regular then yeah good luck with that.. haha

So why don't you go to some of these shops and find out for yourself what is available? You are right, nothing is free, but there are bargains out there.

If you have something against MILFs that is your bad luck, you miss out.

aussiegaigin
09-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Just to clarify, that is over the standard $50 tip.

Azzkikr
09-08-2017, 09:58 PM
So why don't you go to some of these shops and find out for yourself what is available? You are right, nothing is free, but there are bargains out there.

If you have something against MILFs that is your bad luck, you miss out.

Why should I go to these shops when MILFS are not my cup of tea. I ain't missing out on anything. And bargains? haha good luck with that.

aussiegaigin
09-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Why should I go to these shops when MILFS are not my cup of tea. I ain't missing out on anything. And bargains? haha good luck with that.

To each, his own. ha ha.

papi
10-08-2017, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=aussiegaigin;1161536]Just to clarify, that is over the standard $50 tip.

Yup, this is true. It's happened to me a few times. First visits and didn't have to ask. Kinda like standard practice at some shops.

kesuiyi
16-08-2017, 08:59 AM
How much would you pay for part 3? Turns out more expensive than FS shops

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Based on my limited experience, city ones are close to impossible to get for that amount. Used to get it for 50 extra a few years ago at Newtown but not sure if they follow city prices now.

Yes, the good old days back in 501 Newtown and the legendary Jojo and Sasa sisters !!

And then there were Big Big Mia and Sophie !! How could one little shop had so much talents !!

exstar
16-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Pm me I know places where part 1 + 2 is standard and you can get part 3 for additional 50-100 depending on how good you are and they are definitely not milfs - the thrill of the chase is better than the catch!

suka02
16-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Pm me I know places where part 1 + 2 is standard and you can get part 3 for additional 50-100 depending on how good you are and they are definitely not milfs - the thrill of the chase is better than the catch!

exstar. I just PM you. Thanks for the info. I dont recommend city as it is over priced and might not get the gfe/pse vibe like the milf. also the shop is too exposed. I reccomend suburb area are good.

papi
16-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Depends on which shop and the ML, anywhere from $85 to $140 for 30 minutes, apparently 😉

wachumba
16-08-2017, 07:34 PM

Depends on which shop and the ML, anywhere from $85 to $140 for 30 minutes, apparently 😉

This is kesuiyi's point. Even at Ashfield, it's 30min massage for $35+$50 for FS. There are some FS shops for less like 295 Ashfield, zinia and many at $90/30min such as 64 Alexander, 533, 45 George St, 22 Brodie Rydalmere.
At Ashfield, you don't get to shower and it is on a massage table. I don't even know if the girls get to shower or just wipe down with wet towel. I would rather pay the extra $5 and go to FS shop with shower and bed.

Prashvj
16-08-2017, 07:37 PM
I know of a massage place near city where they offer part 3. And it's not all MILF either. I don't know the rates as I never wanted it

Prashvj
16-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Actually, I just read an AR in that section of a rnt encounter with part 3.. lol..

papi
20-08-2017, 01:39 PM
This is kesuiyi's point. Even at Ashfield, it's 30min massage for $35+$50 for FS. There are some FS shops for less like 295 Ashfield, zinia and many at $90/30min such as 64 Alexander, 533, 45 George St, 22 Brodie Rydalmere.
At Ashfield, you don't get to shower and it is on a massage table. I don't even know if the girls get to shower or just wipe down with wet towel. I would rather pay the extra $5 and go to FS shop with shower and bed.

True. I get it. Thing is, with WL's you know what you gonna get cause you know what the girl offers and what you have paid for. It's planned. With a ML, you gotta bring your A game, to get that little bit extra. It's the element of surprise and the thrill of the chase for me.

sukeong
20-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Yes, the good old days back in 501 Newtown and the legendary Jojo and Sasa sisters !!

And then there were Big Big Mia and Sophie !! How could one little shop had so much talents !!

I actually never tried those famous sisters but heard about them in this forum lol. The shop near Newtown station was good too. Fifty extra back then. And nice clean rooms as bonus

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2017, 10:10 AM
I actually never tried those famous sisters but heard about them in this forum lol. The shop near Newtown station was good too. Fifty extra back then. And nice clean rooms as bonus

That would be the 329b King St ?

Yeah, it was great back when Sonja was running it as Posh Newtown and started having western girls doing RnT in Asian shop prices. Several British backpacks and the French girl April ? Were the highlights and then there was the very erotic and beautiful Crystal and that controversial Russian Japanese mix ..........

Good times didn't last long though .

Cheers

OmniMime
21-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Never paid more than the standard $50 tip for part 3. I don't know about MILFs, but apparently if you click well enough with the young ones, she'll develop a closeness with, to the point that mutual feelings go beyond~~ But, then again, MLs amd WLs are still as they are, as punters are still punters~

wachumba
21-08-2017, 08:42 PM
True. I get it. Thing is, with WL's you know what you gonna get cause you know what the girl offers and what you have paid for. It's planned. With a ML, you gotta bring your A game, to get that little bit extra. It's the element of surprise and the thrill of the chase for me.

A game? They offer it to everyone. At a few Campsie shops, I was told the price of $85 total at the start of the session for 30min with FS. No need to negotiate or chat up the ML.

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 11:30 AM
A game? They offer it to everyone. At a few Campsie shops, I was told the price of $85 total at the start of the session for 30min with FS. No need to negotiate or chat up the ML.

Part of the challenge and fun wooing girls I guess. I mean if you offer $200 for every girl you had, surely there will be a fair amount of takers. If I want FS straight I'd go FS shop.

Do keep in mind I don't treat the girls as trophies of conquest, I like them enough to go back for more and the relationship establishes from there.

papi
23-08-2017, 01:42 PM

I've never been to shops at Campsie and I know of a lot of shops where that is offered, but I'm not talking about MILFS, I'm talking about PYT's. I know I get a lot more than other punters from specific girls, based on AR's i read in this forum. I find once I build a good repoire and there is a mutual attraction, anything goes. At no extra charge.

OmniMime
24-08-2017, 12:08 AM
you missed understand me. I said massage + part 3 extra. I know the rate same as some fs shop but I prefer massage where it wakes up my lil brother by ML foreplay. Like I said doesn't have to young. Marrickville I know next to the station but it's too exposed, no thanks.

These girls aren't MLs, but:
Roti at 42, gave me a near-similar nuru massage before going into FS. Pretty interesting, I guess. Not to mention she looks like that korean hot and sultry sex actress (whatever they call it), "BoRin", I think.
Deer at N5M, although she is small at 155cm or something, she had suprisingly good strength when she massaged me after doing FS.
And I think 5Star had a girl or 2 that could massage quite well, as well. Haven't been there in a while, though.

NC3
31-08-2017, 03:20 AM

Thanks

... exist but you need to pay a bit more. Say 70 for an hour and then 120 extra. there are a few girls in the city can offer this.

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 08:46 AM
yeah if the rnt places do a few extra things you need to keep them on th down low