PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong massage

reddoor
04-08-2017, 12:01 PM
148 Cavendish Rd Coopooroo.
Was looking for something stock standard for a change so thought id give 'em a go after seeing new ad on web. Was greeted by i assume the owner who seemed pleasant enough, booked an hr seeing it was only $50 and was introduced to an average looking asian girl(hong kong no doubt) and showen to a rather small but adequate room. The girl was sweet and attentive and didnt mind a chat although by the way she was dressed i wasnt overly confident but a few minutes in and my fears dwindled. All i was after was a standard punt for a change and thats pretty much what i got. She was sexy enough to make it a successful visit with massage being pretty good and better than average attention to other details. Prob go back.

Smithy
07-08-2017, 03:47 AM
I have been there a few times, no complaints, and will be back in the future

randy84
08-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Her name is Vicky,she's been opened for around 5yrs now.good times at the place

Rodgersodger
08-08-2017, 07:17 AM
New owners now from what say advertise on locanto

Rodgersodger
08-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Actually notice on locanto quite few of the old shops are under new owners hong massage , pure massage and that old old big red sign massage shop old Logan Rd with the bus stop out front of it as been renovated and new owners

reddoor
08-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Her name is Vicky,she's been opened for around 5yrs now.good times at the place
Hey man can u blow out some of those old msgs.
Cant pm u.

randy84
11-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Yeah just did mate👍🏽

Smithy
20-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Actually notice on locanto quite few of the old shops are under new owners hong massage , pure massage and that old old big red sign massage shop old Logan Rd with the bus stop out front of it as been renovated and new owners

So if the place has new owners any intel out there on where the previous owners have gone to? I thought her name was Miki not Vicky, but either way once I had been a few time and got to know here life was good ;)

blas
23-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Pure has new owners?

racer17
23-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I hope Pure keeps to their high standard. One of the better punts. INO

Rodgersodger
24-08-2017, 11:34 PM
I noticed on locanto said New owners either true or they tryingba scam and pick business

reddoor
25-08-2017, 12:39 AM
One of the ex pure girls on wechat. Not the prettiest but had some good times with her.

Smithy
17-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Finally managed to visit the old HK massage shop with the new owners a couple of times. First time got a very solid massage and a good finish, the second time managed to get a very new girl whom provided a very oily massage and quick finish, but disappointing overall.

Since the old owner have disappeared I very fondly recall both Miki and the older lady they both provided excellent service that I have not experienced anywhere before. I recall once if a bj was available, she said yes, agreed on the price, she cleaned the tackle, and proceeded to give an unexpected bbbjcim, not sure if she expected the cim but she surely did not seem mind at all :) Anyway they have gone on, and I do miss those good times!