PDA

View Full Version : Girl info has anyone see this girl

Chinaman
04-08-2017, 09:19 PM
i am thinking of see sexy chinese girl. i look at photo on this website and like these two.

lolli at 42 gladeville. roster say she is the only one diamond+. not sure what diamond+ mean but she look good.

icy at 5 star. her photo also very good. model look. but more expensive.

has anyone seen review of lolli. i can not find any. and want to know if she is good look and good service. if you see her or know can you please tell me. thank you.

rcha086
04-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Should be the first to try out and report back to us Chinaman! With a class rating like that, I don't think you can go wrong!

quackm2002
04-08-2017, 09:31 PM
I've seen Lolli. I was sure I had posted a review but I can't find it now. Good looking girl and busty. Service was excellent but she speaks almost no English. I would definitely repeat. If you want to see some reviews of Lolli, look up Sugar at 5 Star. That is where she was previously

Chinaman
04-08-2017, 09:50 PM
I've seen Lolli. I was sure I had posted a review but I can't find it now. Good looking girl and busty. Service was excellent but she speaks almost no English. I would definitely repeat. If you want to see some reviews of Lolli, look up Sugar at 5 Star. That is where she was previously
thank you quackm2002. is she slim waist? most bust girls D cup i see are little bit more meat around waist.

Lenka_X5
04-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Go Icy @ 5* for model like looks ;)

quackm2002
04-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Hi Chinaman. I know what you mean. You do not have to worry. Lolli is well-proportioned and has a very nice figure. There is a reason why they charge a bit more for her. Just saw she is on tonight and tempted to go out out to see her!

Chinaman
04-08-2017, 10:10 PM
wow both look very good to me. hard to decide. lolli is little bit cheaper. am i allow to choose premium package if girl is diamond+? i dont usually do daty.

quackm2002
04-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Probably best to ask them

Littlewonder
04-08-2017, 10:37 PM
wow both look very good to me. hard to decide. lolli is little bit cheaper. am i allow to choose premium package if girl is diamond+? i dont usually do daty.

Why don't you try them both and report back its OK if you don't see them both on the same day! See them when your budget allows.

Thats the beauty of punting you don't have to marry them you can see one and then the other and then decide which one you like to see again.