PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose

SUREFCUK
30-04-2012, 09:21 AM
After I got the shits with my wife I was in the need for some major stress relief, Which happens quite often. So I ventured out to have a punt at my favourite shop which is truly one of a kind. The reason is I had a very surprising experience which I felt High not sure why so i decided to write a post for the first time.
So after I rang the bell and was shown in by the cheerful papasan I already felt a sense of relief and was happily eagerly anticipating the lineup of Red Rose famously know by beautiful girls.
Firstly I noticed something spectacular in the foyer area. No it wasn't my usual experience from red rose, But was a very impressive and high tech looking fish tank with colourful creatures swimming around. Yes it was a feast for the eyes. I am a big fan aquariums, so this was a delightful surprise. So out of amazement I asked the cheerful papasan " What's the new tank was about?" He cheerful replied " Just fish" then I was lead to waiting room but not the usual cubicle sized room where l used to find myself rubbing shoulders with 6 to 8punters i noticed a big creature with no hair ,two meters tall, one meter wide with voice of Shrek , So again I ask the cheerful papasan leaning in the direction of Shrek. What is this creature" The papasan just smiled and replied " He looks after the fish"
Then papasan led me into a new waiting room and then low and behold ANOTHER glorious aquarium stood before me. This one just as or even more magnificent then the original site I had previously just encounter in the foyer
After all surprises the papasan showed me the always delightful creatures that I am used to see at Red Rose.
So after I finally decided which girl to see I followed her ready for my much needed stress relief session. I then couldn't believe my eyes! Another serine undewater world located upstairs. I stared closely at the creatures and realised that the fish are used as feeders.
After spending time with the beautiful and horny girl called Vicky I made my way out I had noticed the large creature feeding the smaller creatures. He seemed to be very busy. As I passed him on my way out I told him " keep up the hard work!".They really are a sight to see! I always enjoy getting away when I can and missed visiting Red Rose. So if the stunning women and getting away from headache`s reason enough to visit Red rose, Now I have the extra bonus of enjoying various creatures big and small floating around my favourite get away.

P.S..... who is the bold man ?

Surefcuk

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:33 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Flyerr221
30-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Nice K girls at Rose. Papasan doesn't say much but runs a good clean shop.

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:44 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SweetandSour
30-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Wow fish, horney gurls and Shrek? Me need visit red rose again to see fore mysalf. Gurls always sexy and good service at red rose.

Flyerr221
30-04-2012, 10:27 AM
So am I right that AU girls Missy and Amy were both at Red Rose but now have split to Brodie 22 and 26 Shine respectively ?

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 10:30 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pkw
30-04-2012, 11:26 AM
So he writes 3 paragraphs about the fittings at the shop, but only 1 line about the girl. I've never seen an 'after-report' like that before haha.

That's why it's in the "General" section instead of the "After report" section ...

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 06:07 PM
SUREFCUK,

Top report. I've been meaning to post one about Vicky. I saw her on Friday night.

The bald dude is security. Apparently there were some young asian guys who insisted on hanging around taking up one of the waiting rooms. They're out of the picture now with security around full time.

I also have noticed a steady improvement in RR: new paint job, fish tank (which papasan is proud of), three waiting rooms. I also like the way they bring fresh towels to the room with them and make up the bed with two - one for on top of the pillow - while you shower. I thought it was just fish in the fish tank ... now I'll take a closer look. I'm due to have my pipes cleaned out this Friday night, actually.

A few people have PM'd me about why I haven't done so many reports this year. Truthfully, I'm visiting my usual shops weekly. I promise to do more reports myself but girls seem to be moving around to different shops like nothing else. Several girls have told me things are a bit quieter than usual (but not according to my wallet). Two shop owners have been pissed off with girls breaking rules and have sacked a few girls because of this.

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 06:08 PM
That's why it's in the "General" section instead of the "After report" section ...

I agree ... this really is an after report.

SUREFCUK
02-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi Tiger

When venturing of the jungle this Friday night take a tip from me. Check out the fish called Bichier. It is one of the glorious creatures that roams freely in 130's foyer. Thanks for the heads up on " Shrek".

P.s. how many tigers out there ?

SUREFCUK
check
Top report. I've been meaning to post one about Vicky. I saw her on Friday night.

The bald dude is security. Apparently there were some young asian guys who insisted on hanging around taking up one of the waiting rooms. They're out of the picture now with security around full time.

I also have noticed a steady improvement in RR: new paint job, fish tank (which papasan is proud of), three waiting rooms. I also like the way they bring fresh towels to the room with them and make up the bed with two - one for on top of the pillow - while you shower. I thought it was just fish in the fish tank ... now I'll take a closer look. I'm due to have my pipes cleaned out this Friday night, actually.

A few people have PM'd me about why I haven't done so many reports this year. Truthfully, I'm visiting my usual shops weekly. I promise to do more reports myself but girls seem to be moving around to different shops like nothing else. Several girls have told me things are a bit quieter than usual (but not according to my wallet). Two shop owners have been pissed off with girls breaking rules and have sacked a few girls because of this.

babelx
04-05-2012, 01:54 AM
LOL. big and small creatures with Shrek. A horny maiden who sharpened your pencil. You must have been in a fairy tale.

superchick77
15-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey guys it's 36 buckingham st surryhills lol and it's only because papason did wrong and didn't pay me my money and after all I did for him so yeah

asdf0501
16-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Hey guys it's 36 buckingham st surryhills lol and it's only because papason did wrong and didn't pay me my money and after all I did for him so yeah

Im sure you have your reasons to be upset super chick
But bad-mouthing about it in the forum i think is a inappropriate.
You are an important member here for sure and we all know you were with the shop for some time.
Hence you making an issue with your treatment is just spitting on your own face.
If the shop was ungrateful as you say, what were you doing there for so long,
If you have such problems talk to an authority and receive help.
unless the Papasam is crazy I'm sure he knows this is Australia and what is acceptable here.
but I'm thinking generally every story has another view or a behind story?

But then again this is only my two cents of thought and I say this in best wishes to super chick. If I offended anybody out there I apologise.