PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Icy the elegant

Shoryureppa
07-08-2017, 02:06 PM
The line up came out. I scan across the ladies. I see Icy & know i'm going to pick her.

When you see Icy you will feel like you are in a trance. Knowing you are about to bed such a beautiful woman will make you excited inside, similar to being with your high school sweetheart. She is tall, young, has cute eyes & flowing hair. She is about 165-170cm, C cups. Arse is not the biggest but it matches her physique and does the job. Her skin is amazingly soft. She wasn't shaved at the time. She is the type of girl you'd expect at a formal function to turn heads in a tight dress.

Icy provides GFE & a sensual experience. Before & during the shower we touch each other to establish a connection. She massaged me with her body & kissed me all over. Not the best BBBJ & ball lick but she put effort in, did her best to please me & that's what counts. With Icy, enjoy the moment & her ambience. We fucked in multiple positions & was enthusiastic. She has a tight pussy, I couldn't get enough! Since Icy is GFE type of woman, we spooned and cuddled after. Language barrier was a problem, so we used the phone translator. She is a sweet girl, but don't be fooled... She loves sex! I felt pampered after.

I'd like to give a special thanks to the staff at 5 Star. They are very chill & welcoming, there's a. Made me feel right at home & a warm vibe. It would be nice if you put hand wash in your downstairs bathroom :)

I enjoyed my time and I plan to see Icy again. I'm hoping 5* can bring a girl with the face of Icy & a big butt too! I've checked Fay & Icy off my list... It's a tough choice deciding who I am going to return to.

5 Star City
14-08-2017, 01:33 AM
ICY babe

*** NEW PRICES : ALL Diamond SERVICES ( DD /CIM Extra charges ) ***

***All Super Diamond Class : $170/240/300 hr

http://i.imgur.com/yewmByy.jpg

5 Star City
19-08-2017, 12:45 AM
ICY babe

*** NEW PRICES : ALL Diamond SERVICES ( DD /CIM Extra charges ) ***

***All Super Diamond Class : $170/240/300 hr

http://i.imgur.com/yewmByy.jpg