PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Lala - another amazing Chinese lady

Putter
08-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Quite a few fellow punters had posted good reviews of Lala, so I decided to try her. She looked gorgeous, tall with long hair. She had a skimpy lingerie on with tiny gaps where her nipples stuck out. The first couple of minutes were spent kissing and caressing each other.

It was shower time, and I noticed she got shorter! The shower was good and ended with a slow and deep bbbj. On the bed I took control and ate her lovely pussy which was dripping like a honey pot. She provided plenty of verbal encouragement.

Then it was time for more bbbj. Not too much as her pussy felt tight. Sex started with CG. She looked awesome riding me, with her long hair swirling around. She does have C cups but these are enhanced. In doggy, I liked how she repositioned us so we could see each other in the mirror. It felt awesome fucking her in this position, while stroking her soft white body. We did a couple more positions before I removed the bag and left my batter across her tummy.

Lala did a cleanup, then gave me a nice massage. It was a bit past the half way mark do I let her take control and do her routine. It was amazing. After the massage, there was some serious DD. She then got me rock hard with her ice and fire routine that involved a bbbj with cold water followed by a bbbj with warm water. She then put the rubber on and rode me in CG. I could feel her tremors so we switched and I gave it all I had. She came just when the first buzzer went. I had not come yet, but held her as she held me tightly like I was her BF.

Lala is another great Chinese girl. I totally enjoyed the session and will definitely return to savour her body again!

Pussyhands
08-08-2017, 08:00 AM
This is me when I see her :miao:
This is me when I fk her :shout:
But she wants me to fk her like this :fire:
This is me when I cum :vomit:
This is me after I fk her the way she wants me to fk her :thirst:

This is me at the end of the session :prettiness: