PDA

View Full Version : Wollongong Punting Scene

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Jesus666
29-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Just a note to say that CiCi is back at 102 Market Street, Wollongong.

$75 - 30mins, $150 - 60mins

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

CiCi is 55-60 years and No looker sorry to say. very small.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

I tip for the anal, but it is never asked for.

Eeessyttyy
29-12-2021, 07:46 PM
$50 on top Bunnings, pretty sure it's common offer there.

Mickeydrippen
01-01-2022, 02:46 PM
First Post. I love the rules of this for forum. I’ve tried a couple of Nowra massage and Wollongong Thai massage. The chines massage opposite Bomaderry Railway was me wandering past thinking that I need a massage. Had to get cash fro teller. Very surprised when more than back got a rub down. On roll over told 50 for HJ. Only had 10 so she finished me anyway

Since found Rose at DJ Thai. Brilliant but 120 for btb finish. Brilliant 1 and 2. But take the 50 offer with clothes on. Saw her on another day at Coniston. Bobby another Thai girl comes down to DJ. Fantastic but not as good as Rose. Bomaderry massage now has a shop in St Georges Basin and Nowra. Great fun finding them. now
$50 on top Bunnings, pretty sure it's common offer there.

cuteguy
01-01-2022, 03:52 PM

CiCi is PSE and Anal is on menu. BBBJ, DFK and FS are her other services, She also gives a decent medium massage.

If you are not a regular Mamasan may try to switch another lady with you, she has history in that regard, although usually it is other way round - she will switch you with CiCi over a younger more popular girl.

Please be aware of her age stated above. CiCi is definitely NOT for younger punters, or fussy punters. You have been warned, but where else in Wollongong can you get anal at a reasonable price. I am well in my 60's so her age does not bother me.

If you're 60 or above and want anal from a girl who is in her 50s then good for you. I guess the reason why guys punt is for the looks and age. Of course some want PSE but being with a young and pretty girl surely would be their preference.

Eeessyttyy
02-01-2022, 09:43 PM
Not my usual call boys, but what is your recommendation for a Wollongong brothel? Price, quality of girls, level of service?
I just need to unload hard, a hj or b2b just won't do tomorrow

Eeessyttyy
02-01-2022, 09:44 PM
PM'S are fine if that's your preference

Budgyboy
02-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Roj is the go to man for that mate

Eeessyttyy
02-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Hopefully Roj gets on and lends some advice, otherwise it's a lottery tomorrow.
Cheers Budgy

cuteguy
02-01-2022, 11:22 PM
Not my usual call boys, but what is your recommendation for a Wollongong brothel? Price, quality of girls, level of service?

Isn't 24 Auburn the leading Asian shop in Wollongong?

Roj
03-01-2022, 11:41 AM

What's your preference for age & ethnicity?
Asian:
24 Auburn for Thai ladies 20s-30s. $180/hr. They're closed until 4th though. Pretty basic service - CBJ & FS. No kissing or DATY, as a general rule.
The other places are Chinese ladies in their late 40s-50s - 55 West, 102 Joy Luck, 84 Auburn, 108 Swan St. Basically, anything goes! Just ask! FIA, FIV, DFK, rimming etc $150/hr
Caucasian:
Belmore Beauties (closed today) has uni students - late teens & mid 20s. $240/hr. Most girls do DFK, DATY etc
Tams on 45 (never been) has late teens to mid 40s. Same price, I think.
Hope this helps!

Also - I was told by an ML at Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow to ask for Gina today for way more than a HJ or bodyslide ...

Jaygee
13-01-2022, 09:16 AM
I'm looking at a drive to Inner/southern Sydney (Hurstville/Sutherland/Caringbah) for FS - has anyone had a good experience that can recommend a quality product?
Am searching forum . . .seems to be taking me all over the shop. .
Was going to head to 64 Taren but their last few reviews are poor.
Was keen to go to Renwick . . . but that's 90 mins each way!!

Roj
13-01-2022, 09:58 AM
I'm looking at a drive to Inner/southern Sydney (Hurstville/Sutherland/Caringbah) for FS - has anyone had a good experience that can recommend a quality product?
Am searching forum . . .seems to be taking me all over the shop. .
Was going to head to 64 Taren but their last few reviews are poor.
Was keen to go to Renwick . . . but that's 90 mins each way!!

65 Carlton is ok, Jaygee. Asian girls in their 20s.

Budgyboy
13-01-2022, 10:51 AM
If you go to 64 Taren book kesi, other than her dont entertain the thought, shes working today.

Jaygee
13-01-2022, 12:09 PM
Thnx guys. Yes, Kesi looks the goods. . . and 65 Carlton has a good site and Wechat. . . .let's see. . .

GongMan55
13-01-2022, 01:11 PM
What's your preference for age & ethnicity?
Asian:
24 Auburn for Thai ladies 20s-30s. $180/hr. They're closed until 4th though. Pretty basic service - CBJ & FS. No kissing or DATY, as a general rule.
The other places are Chinese ladies in their late 40s-50s - 55 West, 102 Joy Luck, 84 Auburn, 108 Swan St. Basically, anything goes! Just ask! FIA, FIV, DFK, rimming etc $150/hr
Caucasian:
Belmore Beauties (closed today) has uni students - late teens & mid 20s. $240/hr. Most girls do DFK, DATY etc
Tams on 45 (never been) has late teens to mid 40s. Same price, I think.
Hope this helps!

Also - I was told by an ML at Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow to ask for Gina today for way more than a HJ or bodyslide ...

Thanks …. What days does Gina work at Blue Lotus ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrabong
13-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Number 5 Marrickville. Girls there are still top shelf. We seem to be in a drought here

Roj
13-01-2022, 02:07 PM
Thanks …. What days does Gina work at Blue Lotus ?

I know she's there every Monday for sure.
Your best bet is to call & ask for the other days

Cameo
14-01-2022, 05:53 AM
There's quite a few older ML's around the gong, noticed the same in the highlands, even down the coast!.
Any info on younger ML's. Not necessarily FS , massage HE/NHE B2B etc. would be appreciated.

Ranga
26-01-2022, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know if nuru massage is on offer in wollongong ?

Cameo
27-01-2022, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know if nuru massage is on offer in wollongong ?

I Haven't heard of Nuru around Wollongong, but there's been a bit of talk about it in other threads. Might be worth searching to see if there's any updates. I think most of the responses I've seen indicate it's only available in Sydney.

TARegistrar
30-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Much like Cameo I would appreciate info on places with younger MLs around the Gong if they exist... last few visits have definitely been on the 40+ side and I'd love a bit more variety!

Eeessyttyy
31-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Sorry Roj,
I read your reply without even realising it was your reply to me.
Cheers for the info buddy, I'll put it to good use

Roj
31-01-2022, 07:00 PM
All good, Essytee! :)
Let us all know how you go

dfs6295
02-02-2022, 08:12 AM
May at Forya/AAA is 32 when I asked her last, seems about right, she's probably the best going so far from what I've seen, but haven't ventured out much recently or heard anything else

punterGod
03-02-2022, 10:47 AM
I know she's there every Monday for sure.
Your best bet is to call & ask for the other days
Any update on Gina? anything special that we need to know?

Eeessyttyy
03-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Has anyone seen Ammy at Blue Lotus? And info?

GongMan55
03-02-2022, 06:09 PM
Has anyone seen Ammy at Blue Lotus? And info?

Take a punt buddy

Budgyboy
04-02-2022, 11:07 AM
If its the same ammy she worked at sunshine and dapto. Bigger thai girl, great massage and not bad part 2.

Eeessyttyy
06-02-2022, 08:06 AM
Cheers Budgy, they were cagey on the info so I went Saltwater instead

GongMan55
11-02-2022, 05:02 PM
FiveA at Cringila closed … FYI

stupidpunt
05-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Went to Lantana massage in Unanderra. Quiet entrance, decent massage, mid 40's ML with great tits and good english. Can't remember her name but she said she works Tues-Friday. Both ladies working seemed in the same fit shape and roughly same age

stupidpunt
05-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Has anyone tried Foya Massage ? …. Entrance is very open / exposed to foot and vehicle traffic …. Not my ideal entry into a RnT venue [emoji51]

You can park behind it, near the pizza place and go in the back entrance. Way more quiet! Still one of the more sketchy shops but a couple of the ML are great

stupidpunt
05-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Went to Sunshine Thai in Conno near the pub/train station. Asked for 60mins but she said they could only do 30, which is fine. Had the most rushed, uninterested HJ for a $50 tip.
Have had so much better from Sawadee, the Crown St Thai, DJ Thai and Lantana

gkpuntin
12-03-2022, 04:12 PM
Heading to the Gong tomorrow - will see whats out there

Fredsal
29-03-2022, 09:24 AM
You can park behind it, near the pizza place and go in the back entrance. Way more quiet! Still one of the more sketchy shops but a couple of the ML are great

I have been there yes did you get the names of the MLs

Beo Beatha
21-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Why is it that when I want to look up or search under the Wollongong Punting Scene I can't seem to do this within aus99 forum search engine. Seems I can on a general internet search and then sign in, but having problems doing the search if already signed in. I've checked the Tutorials section but couldn't find my answer. Any help would be appreciated.
Oh by the way any further punting posts for Wollongong would be great as well.

Eeessyttyy
22-04-2022, 07:37 AM
Not exactly sure what you mean Beo, I just hit search button and type in Wollongong then search. It should bring up any threads with Wollongong mentioned in them and in order of most recently active threads.
If some threads are not appearing for you, it could be just because you are a new member

daptolad
22-04-2022, 06:35 PM
I've been to lantana a few times a while ago got offered extras but not now
Who's best to see there for extra

Beo Beatha
07-05-2022, 01:47 AM
Not exactly sure what you mean Beo, I just hit search button and type in Wollongong then search. It should bring up any threads with Wollongong mentioned in them and in order of most recently active threads.
If some threads are not appearing for you, it could be just because you are a new member

Thanks for that Esstee, I didn'trealise that I also had to type in the Image Verification for the search parameters. Have now worked out the method of searching.

Beo Beatha
07-05-2022, 02:01 AM
Thanks for that Essytee, I realised after various attempts that I needed to also complete the Image Verification status code to gain access to the threads for the Gong

Beo Beatha
10-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Went to Sunshine Thai in Conno near the pub/train station. Asked for 60mins but she said they could only do 30, which is fine. Had the most rushed, uninterested HJ for a $50 tip.
Have had so much better from Sawadee, the Crown St Thai, DJ Thai and Lantana

I tried Crown St, Sawadee back in the Pandemic days and have to say it was the worst massage I've ever had. ML was on the chubby side but wasn't interested in even providing an effective Part1 which was a soft limp hand dragged over my back for an $80 hour massage and definitely nothing offered after that. I have seen something suggesting that the place is under new management. Does anyone know when the 'New Management' started?

Beo Beatha
12-05-2022, 01:00 PM
May at Forya/AAA is 32 when I asked her last, seems about right, she's probably the best going so far from what I've seen, but haven't ventured out much recently or heard anything else

I think May (if she's the one with long nipples) moves around with a few different Massage places in Wollongong (mostly Crown St). She said that her boss owns 4 places and she switches between them depending on her shifts. Provides an excellent part 1

s21ultra
15-05-2022, 12:33 AM
65 Carlton is ok, Jaygee. Asian girls in their 20s.

how was it on 65 carlton bro? were you able to try it?

Beo Beatha
25-05-2022, 02:55 AM
You already asked that one …. What about Figtree ?

Have to say that Figtree Thai is completely legit massage only, but damn good at it

Jaygee
03-06-2022, 11:31 AM
I recently went to Gong (am in other part if Illawarra) and wanted to try brothel - must have driven past Phoenix55 and 24Auburn a dozen times (I'm a Private user, not a brothel visitor) as I worked up the courage.
Finally decided on Phoenix55 as 24Auburn had 5 cars in carpark (I'm shy, OK!) . . parked in customer carpark out back and walked in through back door where OPEN sign was lit.
No one at door. . . took a few steps in, calling "hellooo?" and a young girl (Jesse, I think . . mid-twenties) apologised and met me.
Went in to room, paid for 30 mins (Can't even remember how much but on site), shower was pretty poor (soo much tap hammer!!) . . .nothing too exciting and definitely no 'WoW' factor.
Can't say I'll be back there . . .
I'll consider 24Auburn but probably not if carpark has too many cars . .
I think brothels are too fake. . .not a GFE at all. . .just not me, maybe. . .
Heading to Sydney CBD in July for a week for work . . . will see what I can grab there

Warrabong
03-06-2022, 08:20 PM
The girls that work at 24 may also have their cars parked there. Maybe you missed 5 girls waiting for you. 55 is still a good choice too though

Roj
03-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Jaygee - you could park on the road & walk into the carpark instead. I've seen 4 new girls at 24 Auburn over the last few weeks. 3 of them are great - very sweet & GFE. Certainly worth a try. $110/hhr and $180/hr. I have nothing against Chinese girls (have had some great times with some feisty ones!) but the girls here are all Thai, and they have a sensuality that I don't find from other Asians

Budgyboy
04-06-2022, 09:05 AM
Only Thai for me these days roj, your spot on in your description of them. Not everyone's cup of tea but for me no other, their skin, nature and all over womaness is second to none.

Bunningsnag
06-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Thai is my favourite also. But I'd love to try a Japanese lady.

andywornhorn
06-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Wollongongs punting scene over the years has wavered from good to bad but mostly bad. I thought I'd put up a general review of the active privates that are still in the area

1) Bev - Very old granny that lives out Woonona area. Tall , size 16 with HUGE jugs. $50 for massage and hj is pretty expensive when u can go into town and get the same from something reasonable for $60. Also if I want a blowie she charges crazy prices upwards of 150 to 200 for cim. Only for the granny lovers

2) Shikira - 60 year old Filipino. Not pretty , overweight but cheap. Charges $50 for massage and hj, $70 for blowjob with cim. Works out of warrawong area. Be prepared to be shocked as she removes teeth during blowjob. Only for the gummy lovers

3) Lima - Late 40s Thai. Add says size 8 and pretty but it's size 14 short and ugly. It's not even bait and switch it's just blatant false advertising. $60 for massage and hj. She offered me FS for $80 but I told her I only had another tenner on me as even that was too much. Tried to persuade her to give me bbbj but no is the answer. Smashed her in doggy and got the hell out of there.

4) Thai Kim - In the Corrimal area. $60 for massage and HJ. Size 10-12. Reasonable looks. Lousy massage and reasonable handjob. Ok for 60 bucks.

5) Aussie Anne - Saw her many years back. Very old. Just went for a massage and HJ. Beautiful apartment in Wollongong at that time but she's now advertising Dapto.Can't remember price but she does do FS these days with CIM. Still not tempted to return.

6) Aussie Emma - 23 year old blonde from Woonona. Have never punted with this one but have only heard bad things about her from to not finishing the job to just starfish impersonations.

7) Balgownie - There's a lady in this area who is rough and cheap. Have heard mixed reviews but haven't been brave enough to try.

8) Kristy and Diane - Two 60 odd year old ladies working out of the motel across from the stadium. Haven't visited either but have heard Kristy is a pretty good sort for her age.$100 a half hour is reasonable and would like to try one day.

Some others I haven't seen yet is Mature Blonde a new one who's working out of unanderra. Be interested in hearing from anyone who's visited. A new Thai massage place in Port Kembla. $40 half hour massage. I asked about extras but she said to speak to girl in room.

Hoping others can give further reviews or comments. I can't reply to pm as I still haven't got the 50 posts mark up yet ( help admin ! )
Enjoy lads

Where do you find these? Mercury classifies?

andywornhorn
06-06-2022, 11:45 PM
I think it is 129 Wentworth St. It is opposite recycled furniture shop, just down from top cross roads.
I tried it yesterday, $40 half hour, slightly chubby but attractive girl under 30. Sign in shop says no sexual services.
Massage says hurry up and ask for happy ending with lots of near TT and some actual TT when face down
I decided not to play and did not ask but was soon offered happy ending with usual $20/$50 costs., This became
full on on the turn over before she asked if I want happy ending. I did not ask for anything else but felt I could have.

Could be a possible improvement in the Wollongong scene though the rooms are seperated by walls the front is just curtain.

Thanks for letting us know.

andywornhorn
06-06-2022, 11:48 PM
I went to a massage place in Shoalhaven area. Will talk about when I get to post privately

I’ve been to that one. Chinese style massage but good hj

andywornhorn
06-06-2022, 11:53 PM
Been to both shops in Oak Flats, both give good massage with hj. One shop charged 30 for hj, the other 50.

I could only see one in the main st? Was the other the brothel?

andywornhorn
06-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Went to Saltwater Thai massage on Market st Wollongong last week. I wont go into the details but the massage was good and i left happy. Think the girl i seen was Cindy.

I like their discreet entry. But they have been booked up when I have gone

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:01 AM
I went to Saltwater Thai Massage last week saw Nan - Nancy she said her name was, older lady but very strong massage and knew what she was doing. $70 for the hour massage and left a happy man.

I’m keen to try here

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Hanko is Aromis across the road frp7m Sawadee in Crown St next to chemist warehouse. Anny runs the place, good experience there.

Yeah it’s annoying trying to get to 50

True I’m finding it hard

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:11 AM
Tried Oaks Angels in Oak Flats last week. Typical 40ish year old Chinese ladies working. Saw Mary who was slim with small tits, decent arse. Fair device. Couldn’t take much length. Shower in room. Meh. 85$ 30mins

I had similar. But I really needed help,they had to work hard to get the sperm out

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:16 AM
I’ve had a good exp at siam on Kembla st and lavender Thai oak flats, Siam is a little expensive but good

I’m going to lavender tomorrow I think

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:19 AM
AAA will do NHJ no worries mate. Keen to hear a report on Saltwater if you go
I had a lovely rnt at aaa but pricey. 50 for tug with top on

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:26 AM
It'll be the same pal. Been extras for years and will continue. No massage place can survive if they decided to stop.

Been twice. Found the younger lady gave the better massage

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Hello All

First time poster and new to this, has anybody tried the Chinese massage place in Albion Park Rail on the highway ? If not any other good places in the area ?
It was a Chinese style massage but she has great artificial tits and really enthusiastic hj

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:33 AM

Hot. Never tried anal

andywornhorn
07-06-2022, 12:39 AM

Only Thai for me these days roj, your spot on in your description of them. Not everyone's cup of tea but for me no other, their skin, nature and all over womaness is second to none.

I agree about Thai women. Beautiful touch

Jesus666
08-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Hot. Never tried anal

Suggest you start with Evie / Jooles who advertises in Locanto, Older lady (50's), but an aussie with a lovely arse. She likes anal and is good for conversation.

Fredsal
30-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Suggest you start with Evie / Jooles who advertises in Locanto, Older lady (50's), but an aussie with a lovely arse. She likes anal and is good for conversation.

Yes agree arse to die for and willing to please. I have seen her a few times and she does do discounts for regulars

Hustler2
30-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Have only seen a few M/Ls, have thought about seeing Jooles. Reviews are all good, she sounds like a lot of fun. Might have go see her soon.

Ranga
02-07-2022, 04:06 PM
What are jooles rates .
? Never seen tbem advertised

Bullzdog
03-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Good luck with that, some of these old ducks are just that!

Fredsal
04-07-2022, 02:17 AM
What are jooles rates .
? Never seen tbem advertised

$150 1/2 hr
$100 1/2 hr if you are a regular

DanM
11-07-2022, 06:39 PM
I couldnt get over the age thing, maybe its cause I'm not that old myself but its just not that sexy.

Fredsal
12-07-2022, 09:34 AM
I couldnt get over the age thing, maybe its cause I'm not that old myself but its just not that sexy.

Where are the news girls sick of the old money hungry slags in Wollongong. Any suggestions?

Gongbloke
14-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Looking for a good massage and some extras, Need suggestions.....

Budgyboy
15-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Just about every place in Wollongong is mentioned in this thread or others. Not sure anyone can offer more do a bit if searching. One man's gold is another man's silver if you know what I mean. Best just getting out there

Bullzdog
16-07-2022, 09:44 AM
I’ve been told once you have 50 posts, you can access other forums with more info

Bullzdog
16-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Just about every place in Wollongong is mentioned in this thread or others. Not sure anyone can offer more do a bit if searching. One man's gold is another man's silver if you know what I mean. Best just getting out there

Agreed. And I’m working on those 50 posts

Fredsal
17-07-2022, 10:00 PM

Just had a great massage at 328 Crown Street with any extras full menu. I was too tired DATY was what I got. Could have had the works maybe next time.
This place is one of four in the gong all have full menu after massage.

Fredsal
17-07-2022, 10:39 PM
I had a lovely rnt at aaa but pricey. 50 for tug with top on

That is pricey. Who was the girl? $50 would get you topless or nude HE normally.

Fredsal
21-07-2022, 08:00 AM
Had anyone been to Thai village massage in Kembla St across from the TAB? Any extras offered there?

Hustler2
21-07-2022, 09:17 AM
From what i have heard from different comments it is Legit, i could be wrong. If i am wrong can you let me know please.

Fredsal
21-07-2022, 09:29 AM
From what i have heard from different comments it is Legit, i could be wrong. If i am wrong can you let me know please.

Sure but I’m not planning to go anytime soon.
Was wondering if anyone had been there already.

TARegistrar
22-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Thai Villiage Massage is legit, I've had a few great massages there but always with underwear on and no hints at all of extras.

Fredsal
22-07-2022, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=TARegistrar;2448085]Thai Villiage Massage is legit, I've had a few great massages there but always with underwear on and no hints at all of extras.[/QUOTE

I thought so too. Thanks for the info TARegistrar

Bullzdog
22-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Thai Villiage Massage is legit, I've had a few great massages there but always with underwear on and no hints at all of extras.

Nothing worse than a legit place

sid2121
26-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Thanks any other tips for the gong ?

I went to AAA when they opened up and was presented with a very very old ML and was not the best experience .People have sung it’s praises though I assume you just need to know who is good there I guess.

I had bad experience at AAA too

Fredsal
26-07-2022, 08:28 PM
I had bad experience at AAA too

Similar bad experience at Foya the other day with a girl called Helen. These 4 shops are getting worse.

b_brownn
21-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Wednesday and Thursday at tawan thai massage next to the chip shop in port Kembla ask for bb

sid2121
22-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Wednesday and Thursday at sa wades next to the chip shop in port Kembla ask for bb

Can you please provide a bit more intel? Like what kind of service, age etc

b_brownn
23-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Sure, so she’s under 40 you pay 50 to the shop for 30 mins massage (can’t remember the hour price). Part 1 is generally good then turn over for part 2 tip 50 for body slides and cbj in 69 position or 100 for fs. There’s another girl there that’s a bit bigger I don’t remember her name but again under 40 and I think I paid her less for fs. Hope that helps

Budgyboy
23-09-2022, 11:20 AM
Just be careful when enquiry about bb, I know the owner dosent like the girl doing what she's doing. If she find out she will get rid of her. Used to visit a ML there a few years ago and when I asked for more she said no, owner not allow. Just be discreet if we want to keep her there.

b_brownn
23-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Just be careful when enquiry about bb, I know the owner dosent like the girl doing what she's doing. If she find out she will get rid of her. Used to visit a ML there a few years ago and when I asked for more she said no, owner not allow. Just be discreet if we want to keep her there.

Ahh man I had no idea, I’ll be more careful thanks for the heads up. I know she’s there when you see this ad

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Coco25/

Also the other one has this ad when she’s there

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Nicole25/

Budgyboy
23-09-2022, 08:36 PM
Must be new owner, sorry man, so they advertise on E&B and work out of there?

jackstar
24-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Ahh man I had no idea, I’ll be more careful thanks for the heads up. I know she’s there when you see this ad

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Coco25/

Also the other one has this ad when she’s there

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Nicole25/

I enquired on these ads today and got a response saying they were warrawong Thai.. not Tawan ??

b_brownn
24-09-2022, 12:24 PM
I enquired on these ads today and got a response saying they were warrawong Thai.. not Tawan ?? the shop is called Tawan thai 126 Illawarra st port Kembla

Deano68
24-09-2022, 12:48 PM
the shop is called Tawan thai 126 Illawarra st port Kembla

The two shops are owned by the same lady

Reg69
25-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Queen Thai Corrimal was a nice surprise, great massage and finish

Budgyboy
27-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Adds now taken down must have been a thousand calls to the shops

Hustler2
27-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Add is only up when in Wollongong. Should be up again tomorrow. The way the girl was talking she works every Wednesday at Warrawong and every 2nd Saturday at Warrawong and the other Saturday at Port Kembla. She said she has been doing this for roughly 12 months.

Danielg4
20-02-2023, 06:36 AM
Has anyone seen the bigger girl at Tawan? The one that advertises on e and b? Cheers

Shazz4
16-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Visited Foya recently, May is absolutely fun and full service available

Ranga
30-05-2023, 10:38 AM
Is there a massage place where you can get BJ happy ending in illawarra?

Fredsal
08-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Visited Foya recently, May is absolutely fun and full service available

Agree…. sad to say, May has now gone back to China for good.

Sharpcleric
12-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Spewing!!
I really wanted to try may.
Any other girls with similar service around the Wollongong to Kiama area??

Eeessyttyy
12-06-2023, 06:04 PM
Hey Jackstar, your inbox is full

jackstar
15-06-2023, 09:20 AM
Hey Jackstar, your inbox is full. Sorted thanks

Maddog69
20-06-2023, 12:40 AM
Anyone had any success at the Thai massage in Unanderra on the main road? Any extras or is it a legit massage? Cheers

thecasualmale18
20-06-2023, 01:40 PM
Thanks for all the valuable information punters! Newbie here

Eeessyttyy
20-06-2023, 10:55 PM
Anyone had any success at the Thai massage in Unanderra on the main road? Any extras or is it a legit massage? Cheers

Had plenty of success there in the past, last visit was legit though but that was 12 months ago now

Maddog69
21-06-2023, 07:34 AM
Might give it a crack and see how we go, thanks mate

Sharpcleric
26-06-2023, 08:04 AM
Yo-yo has now left AAA massage 😔.
Anyone know if any of the other girls here are any good? I’ve only ever seen yo-yo.

Berlich
26-06-2023, 07:38 PM
I gave Aussie Anne a try earlier this year. She was great. I don’t mind an older women. Great massage with cim.

DDT
27-06-2023, 01:19 AM
Yo-yo has now left AAA massage 😔.
Anyone know if any of the other girls here are any good? I’ve only ever seen yo-yo.

Anyone know where she is now ?

Budgyboy
27-06-2023, 08:37 AM
Gone to the homeland probably mate, contract and visa finished.

Fredsal
27-06-2023, 09:40 AM
Gone to the homeland probably mate, contract and visa finished.

That’s what has happened to May and Nana back to mother land. Pays not to get too attached. Happy to try new girls. Cindy,Linda,Tiffany etc etc. Keep em coming

Maddog69
27-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Damn spewin about Yo-yo, gotta try me some others now

Sharpcleric
28-06-2023, 11:08 PM
What’s Aussie Anne’s body like? Is she a fitter older lady or on the larger side?

Budgyboy
29-06-2023, 01:43 PM
She's a shocker mate

Jesus666
01-07-2023, 02:58 PM
She's a shocker mate

Assume you are talking abut Aussie Anne?

She has been on my list to try. I am over 65 years old, so acceptance for larger older ladies is not an issue. However I do hate poor service, no kissing, all protected service and extra's oriented service ( I will tip for great service).

Can you elaborate? thanks

Budgyboy
01-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Ok then she should be alright for you , it's an ordinary experience but she does do BBBJ and CIM with swallo

Sharpcleric
01-07-2023, 09:41 PM
I’ll pass on AA hahaha
Cheers for the heads up.

Tiffany at 24 Auburn is an absolute gem!!

Jesus666
02-07-2023, 01:07 PM
Ok then she should be alright for you , it's an ordinary experience but she does do BBBJ and CIM with swallo

Thanks Mate ! appreciated

Budgyboy
04-07-2023, 02:28 PM
While ago, don't remember cost but it's not extra.

Eeessyttyy
05-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Anyone been to Golden Dragon on Gladstone Ave?

No, but I've seen 2 of the girls there at previous locations. Try it out and report back

Fredsal
06-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Amanda at Foya.
I did my back yesterday and had some lower back pain so I thought to book Amanda.
I have seen her numerous times and my ARs you would have seen. Her service is excellent in all parts and she has a lovely charm about her even though her English is a bit thick and hard to understand at times.
So I booked 1 hour massage for $80. I wasn’t interested in the extras this time.
What an blissful time with an expert massage that is comparable to any, even Thai. I was skeptical that my back would improve as at other times it didn’t.
Amanda finished massage with hot towel on the sore area then stretched me out standing up back to back and bending me over backwards 3 times. For her effort I gave her $100 an extra $20 included which she didn’t want to take. When I left I felt a sudden improvement and had to message Mamasan to relay my thanks to Amanda.
As I said I have seen her before and we have had some intense sessions Parts 2 and 3. But her part 1 yesterday left me completely satisfied.
We seem to have a connection and when I get stuck she is my go to ML. Happy punting all.

Hustler2
06-07-2023, 04:23 PM
Nice AR Fredsal, thanks for that. Amanda is definately a girl of many talents. Hope you are feeling better soon. Happy punting.

daptolad
06-07-2023, 09:12 PM
I've never heard of golden dragon
Where is it?

Fredsal
06-07-2023, 09:16 PM
I've never heard of golden dragon
Where is it?

New Thai massage opened up on Gladstone Ave on the Wollongong side near the train station.

Warrabong
06-07-2023, 10:51 PM
I think the girls from Golden Dragon advertise on Locanto. Photo of the one I saw was real. I bit pricey though and part 1 was an older lady. The better one came in for part 2. Got CFS but she was not great. Just mechanical

RandT123138
07-07-2023, 02:19 PM
How are the places in Unanderra? There is two thai massage places! Anyone have any info, thanks!

Or do I have to get my posts up to 50 to find out more? Feel free to PM please

Warrabong
07-07-2023, 09:36 PM
Did u get the fake moaning. Hate that shit?

Haha not even. Pretty bland tbh

Gong_Guy
08-07-2023, 10:45 AM
I went to Golden Dragon earlier in the year and agree its overpriced. Had an older woman for the massage and extras were too high for what was offered.

ThaiHard2
14-07-2023, 01:42 PM
How are the places in Unanderra? There is two thai massage places! Anyone have any info, thanks!

The one on the highway used to do good extras depending on the girl

ThaiHard2
15-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Queen Thai Corrimal was a nice surprise, great massage and finish

Any more info on this mate?
I used to go here regularly but never got more than a top off HJ

Punter_jimmy
17-07-2023, 03:11 PM

The one hwy usually offers limited extras. Nice girls. Good massage. Pt2 was always a bit robotic.

Max_
21-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Same here. Does anyone has any other experience?

Any more info on this mate?
I used to go here regularly but never got more than a top off HJ

RobbieGong
06-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Cheers for some great info lads! Been to Queens in Corrimal a few times and never been offered extras. Massage is always fantastic though, might be worth another crack

Punter_jimmy
11-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Bomaderry Shop review.
I went this morning. Greeted by ML. Reasonably attractive. Middle aged chinese lady. $40/30min was all I had time for.

As soon as I got to the room she asked if I want a HJ. $30/ $50NHJ. I chose NHJ. She looked ok and was friendly. I handed her 2 $50s.
Massage was ok. A little bit of teasing.

NHJ was mechanical. Rushed. She wouldn't let me touch. Turned out she was wearing massive push up bra. Saggy small ties. Hairy bush. She did not want to be there.

It was so shit. I asked for my $10 change. She gave me some bullshit mumble. But I demanded it back. Which I wouldn't have if her service was good.

Give it a miss lads.

Budgyboy
12-08-2023, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the review mate, you really took one for the team as there's been heaps of requests about service at this place. Great review, exactly what we look for in these threads, keep it up mate.

BulliBlaster
12-08-2023, 09:47 PM
Cheers for some great info lads! Been to Queens in Corrimal a few times and never been offered extras. Massage is always fantastic though, might be worth another crack

Don't be too suttle mate. A $50 slipped in as you pay will do the trick. The girls at Queens and Princess all work at both places and talk. Get them competing and whoever gives the most extras wins. Demi at Princess, shorter, beautiful, in her late 20s and will let u dart her for $50 of ur a good customer.

Budgyboy
13-08-2023, 08:31 PM
Thanks Bulli, it's great info for brothers that don't have a big bank or opportunity.

RelaxingTime247
14-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Don't be too suttle mate. A $50 slipped in as you pay will do the trick. The girls at Queens and Princess all work at both places and talk. Get them competing and whoever gives the most extras wins. Demi at Princess, shorter, beautiful, in her late 20s and will let u dart her for $50 of ur a good customer.

I agree the girls at princess are quite good. Have seen alice there so will have to try Demi

RelaxingTime247
14-08-2023, 06:08 PM
I agree that the girls at princess are worth a visit. Never left there unhappy

RelaxingTime247
14-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Bomaderry Shop review.
I went this morning. Greeted by ML. Reasonably attractive. Middle aged chinese lady. $40/30min was all I had time for.

As soon as I got to the room she asked if I want a HJ. $30/ $50NHJ. I chose NHJ. She looked ok and was friendly. I handed her 2 $50s.

NHJ was mechanical. Rushed. She wouldn't let me touch. Turned out she was wearing massive push up bra. Saggy small ties. Hairy bush. She did not want to be there.

It was so shit. I asked for my $10 change. She gave me some bullshit mumble. But I demanded it back. Which I wouldn't have if her service was good.

Give it a miss lads.

Thanks for the review. Been wondering about that place on my way through

Oddfellow
16-08-2023, 10:49 AM
Bomaderry Shop review.

Give it a miss lads.

I know the one you are talking about mate, her name is Lucy. Talks a big game and acts all sensual before you start but the massage and extras are shit. She also kept my change!! I thought it was an honest mistake but she probably tries it on every punter. These shops are really not worth the coin these days, Coco is the only one that pretends to give a fuck. The others are absolute robots

Punter_jimmy
19-08-2023, 06:31 PM
I know the one you are talking about mate, her name is Lucy. Talks a big game and acts all sensual before you start but the massage and extras are shit. She also kept my change!! I thought it was an honest mistake but she probably tries it on every punter. These shops are really not worth the coin these days, Coco is the only one that pretends to give a fuck. The others are absolute robots

Haha. Yeah early on I was thinking this is gonna be awesome ..... and then... it went downhill. Fast

Punter_jimmy
19-08-2023, 06:32 PM
I see a lot of posts about Queens and Princess at Corrimal. There is a Thai massage place in a small arcade on the Highway across the road from Princess. Any reports on that place?

RelaxingTime247
19-08-2023, 08:32 PM
Used to go there often. One smaller older lady owns and runs it but very pleasant. Massage is good quality and it was $30 for pt2 a while back. No touching of her but she would be positioned between your legs to focus on the entire area in front of her. Older place as well.

Punter_jimmy
22-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Golden Dragon.
I just found a new Thai massage ad on locanto. Messaged and turns out to be Golden Dragon Gladstone Ave. Apparently they have all new girls. Anyone been there in the last couple of weeks?

Fredsal
22-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Golden Dragon.
I just found a new Thai massage ad on locanto. Messaged and turns out to be Golden Dragon Gladstone Ave. Apparently they have all new girls. Anyone been there in the last couple of weeks?

Not me but one of the punters mentioned a Cindy who works there and does FS

ThaiHard2
23-08-2023, 12:29 AM
Golden Dragon.

It's been running for quite some time now. Cindy(formerly of BL seems to be running the show.
From my experience FS and everything in between is on offer with all of the girls

Hustler2
23-08-2023, 07:39 AM
Yes, Cindy from BL runs it. She has quite a few adds on Locanto with her phone number. Prices are up there a little but shop is nice and clean and also have a shower which is good. Girls and service are good. Looks like they have taken over Sunset massage at Fairy Meadow as well,it is know called Golden Dragon massage 2.

Fredsal
23-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Thanks brothers for the good intel. What are the rates? Cheers

Punter_jimmy
24-08-2023, 11:11 AM
I message yesterday. Got quoted $130. 30min. B2B. Seems high.

Fredsal
24-08-2023, 11:32 AM
I message yesterday. Got quoted $130. 30min. B2B. Seems high.

Massage and B2B $130?

RelaxingTime247
24-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Yes, Cindy from BL runs it. She has quite a few adds on Locanto with her phone number. Prices are up there a little but shop is nice and clean and also have a shower which is good. Girls and service are good. Looks like they have taken over Sunset massage at Fairy Meadow as well,it is know called Golden Dragon massage 2.

Forgive my ignorance but what is BL?

RelaxingTime247
24-08-2023, 01:33 PM
Forgive my ignorance but what is BL?

Disregard. Saw another message that answered this.

RelaxingTime247
29-08-2023, 08:30 PM
Had another recent visit to princess thai and saw Alice again. Pt 1 was great. Very firm massage to relieve the sore spots. Pt 2 was just as good. Unrushed. Usual prices but consistent.

MeMatt
29-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Alice does a good massage. After a few visits, an extra 50 will have her top off and HE.

RelaxingTime247
30-08-2023, 05:52 PM
Guess it will be another visit soon

Punter_jimmy
31-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Is it cool to turn up and request a specific ML? I usually just go with who I get? What's the etiquette?

RelaxingTime247
31-08-2023, 11:41 AM
I call ahead and ask if a certain person is working and book a time with them. Never had an issue with this happening other than fitting my visit in with their schedule. Also has the benefit that you know what you are getting when you go. The more often you visit the same person, the better the service gets, at least that has been my experience.

Maddog69
01-09-2023, 12:50 AM
Yer mate I do it all the time, ask and see what girls are available and check em out. Or like some of the other guys suggested call ahead and book (if you know there’s a specific ML you wanna see)

Olddog
03-09-2023, 01:51 PM
I read on this thread that there was joint in St Georges Basin that was owned by the r&t shop in Bomaderry. That was on 2022, but there is something telling me they changed owners, maybe legit now??.
Signage looks to be the standard for r&t chinese massage, but they offer hot stones (with no logic I always think that makes it a legit shop)
Any Intel on the St georges Basin shop?

Olddog
04-09-2023, 04:03 PM
So let me answer my own question:
I think it adds to the experience when you looking for it but sure if they provide it! Short answer is yes they do.

I'm not doing the AR, don't like filling in forms.
So few key points. Took the 45 min option as I wanted a massage and if wasnt going to go the full r&t at the time wouldn't be totally wasted. Massage was nice and the hot oil was very very nice, got hot stones as well (meh). Took a good 30 mins on the massage, nude except for a towel (nice, fresh and warmed). I started to think this was as good as it got until tackle tickle started with more hot oil, glorious !!!
$40 for the HE and your welcome to put hands up her skirt etc, $50 if you wanted her to strip down. She just got down to bra and panties so took them off her anyway with no objection (other than to be gentle). Must say perfect large nips. The WL looks about 60, but nice shape and super soft skim. Nice HJ and she asks if you want fast, slow, hard.Excellent English and good sense of humour. Taiwanese with some Japanese mixed in. The shop has a large very clean room and nice ambience. Lots of discrete parking and a similarly discrete entrance.
I'll go back. Ticks a lot of my boxes.

Budgyboy
04-09-2023, 07:29 PM
Great Intel mate, everyone appreciates this sort post

MeMatt
05-09-2023, 02:26 PM
So, I made a booking for golden dragon on gladstone. I tried calling but no answer so made the booking thru locanto. Arrived, no booking in system, could still fit me in tho. Average massage and then 50 HE. Clothed. Thought i could persuade her for atleast topless.. but nope. Felt like she just wanted the cash. Didn’t enjoy it and wont go back.

Budgyboy
06-09-2023, 11:45 AM
I didn't want to post an ordinary report but unfortunately same for me, I should know better and stick with my go to.

Punter_jimmy
07-09-2023, 11:32 AM
Ok blokes. I've got an hour to spare tomorrow morning. I'm tempted to go to DJ but it's a little out of the way. I'm looking for some B2B... maybe a bbbj. Of course a decent massage. Where the go to? BL?

Budgyboy
07-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Chinese shops in town is where you will get bbbj, decent massage maybe not. BL may be your best shot, let us know how you go

MeMatt
07-09-2023, 02:07 PM
BL does more than b2b??

Punter_jimmy
07-09-2023, 02:15 PM
Thanks lads. How much should I expect to pay budgyboy? Did u post something about a pineapple plus $70?

Budgyboy
08-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Not me mate, there's plenty of posts about that place just filter and you will see heaps. Look the costs connected to thai shops don't vary much throughout the Illawarra $65 to $70 massage and you will pay that regardless its not included. Then it $50 to whatever your prepared to pay, there's no set price depends on the day, if your after set prices and a guarantee of what you get your better going to a brothel, there's a thai brothel in auburn St.

Punter_jimmy
08-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Ok men... after report...
After not being able to get in elsewhere I ended up at BL Unanderra. I think it was lantana previoosly.

Greeted by 50ish ML. Not particularly attractive. $60. 45min pt1. Outstanding. Plenty of teasing. Brushing my balls and asshole. Nice warm oil. Turned over. She notices my fat and says.. what about this?

Only offered topless hj. $50. She ended up dropping pants too. No FIV. Rubbed tits all over my cock. Nice firm bs . Stroked balls. Fingered my ass. Shot a massive load almost got myself in the face. Asked for bbbj. She said no. Ask other girls. Not a bad session.

Maddog69
10-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Has anyone checked out the new place on Wentworth street Port Kembla?

Roj
10-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Ok men... after report...
After not being able to get in elsewhere I ended up at BL Unanderra. I think it was lantana previoosly.

Greeted by 50ish ML. Not particularly attractive. $60. 45min pt1. Outstanding. Plenty of teasing. Brushing my balls and asshole. Nice warm oil. Turned over. She notices my fat and says.. what about this?

Only offered topless hj. $50. She ended up dropping pants too. No FIV. Rubbed tits all over my cock. Nice firm bs . Stroked balls. Fingered my ass. Shot a massive load almost got myself in the face. Asked for bbbj. She said no. Ask other girls. Not a bad session.

Great intel! Thanks:)

Hustler2
11-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Didn't know there was a new shop in Port Kembla. Does anyone know the name of the shop?

Maddog69
11-09-2023, 10:32 AM
SJ massage I think, Thai massage same side as the BP servo. Just noticed it dunno how long it’s been there, looks new though

Budgyboy
11-09-2023, 01:04 PM
Been there a while mate

Maddog69
11-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Oh didn’t realise until yesterday, they had a massage flag out front then I noticed the shop. Is it a legit place or rnt?

Budgyboy
12-09-2023, 12:29 AM
It's a bit of both, YMMV as always

Maddog69
13-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Might give it a go next time I’m down that way, I’ll pop something up if I do 👌

MeMatt
14-09-2023, 06:56 PM
Hey all, i tried searching but I find it difficult. Is there a ‘report’ on Siam. Ladies… extras.. etc…

Punter_jimmy
18-09-2023, 09:10 PM
Siam Therputics? Kembla St? Not bad. Been a while. Thai girls. Massage usually good. Pt varies.. was $30 HJ. $50 topless hj. More on offer. See Tiffany on locanto

MeMatt
18-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Yes Jimmy. Visited last weekend. Massage was pretty good. Part 2 was good too. B2B. 70 massage, 100 b2b.

Killamanjaro
19-09-2023, 06:11 AM
Hi lads, will be in the gong for work sporadically. Just wondering, do all the MLs at Siam do extra or just Tiffany?

MeMatt
20-09-2023, 06:31 AM
Ive seen two ladies there. Extras are probably on offer with all.

Punter_jimmy
21-09-2023, 10:00 AM
My guess is all... I've never seen Tiffany... I dontknow if she's real

Hustler2
21-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Tiffany is real, she advertises on locanto and has a different phone number to the shop number. You phone her direct on her phone number and when you get to the shop you let them know that you have a booking with Tiffany.

Killamanjaro
22-09-2023, 12:16 AM
Can confirm extra is on for all including mamasan. Extra ranges from HJ, NHJ, B2B and BJ (unsure if covered or BB). Unsure if FS is on menu, but surely is dependent on the price and if you become a regular.

Ranga
22-09-2023, 11:01 AM
Tiffany is real, she advertises on locanto and has a different phone number to the shop number. You phone her direct on her phone number and when you get to the shop you let them know that you have a booking with Tiffany.

Ive seen the add eith tiffany in tital but the user is sabina8886
This the same tiffany from siam?

Hustler2
22-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Yes mate, it is the same Tiffany.

ThaiHard2
23-09-2023, 11:38 PM
Can confirm extra is on for all including mamasan. Extra ranges from HJ, NHJ, B2B and BJ (unsure if covered or BB). Unsure if FS is on menu, but surely is dependent on the price and if you become a regular.

BBBJ is on offer from Tiffany.
I didn't rate my visit with Tiffany and I'm one of the guys that questions if she's post op or not (something was off for me)

Loungecouch
24-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Anyone here got any info regarding somewhere with more than NHJ on offer? Would be appreciated

Cookytim
25-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Tiffany is a dud punt.... I used to frequent Siam quite often and always had great punts there. I saw her ad and it got the better of me so i booked her in the closed room. Well the massage was very average and then part 2 was extremely disappointing, wanted something like 1hunj for nhj only and there was to be no touching not even titties. I opted for top off think it was
like 50🤦*♂️ I don't know what her role in the business is there, but this was over a year ago and ive rang like 5 times over the last year and get her every time so I politely decline. It's a shame because this place used to be pretty good as far as quality of girls and quality of massage.

ThaiHard2
25-09-2023, 08:08 PM
Tiffany is a dud punt.... I used to frequent Siam quite often and always had great punts there. I saw her ad and it got the better of me so i booked her in the closed room. Well the massage was very average and then part 2 was extremely disappointing, wanted something like 1hunj for nhj only and there was to be no touching not even titties. I opted for top off think it was
like 50🤦*♂️ I don't know what her role in the business is there, but this was over a year ago and ive rang like 5 times over the last year and get her every time so I politely decline. It's a shame because this place used to be pretty good as far as quality of girls and quality of massage.

I agree, she? seemed really disinterested, like everything was a chore. Wasn't my cup of tea, one visit and never returned

Punter_jimmy
03-10-2023, 08:39 AM
I haven't been to Siam for a while. It's a shame it seems to have gone down hill. I always thought it was good. Younger girls usually. Same prices

MeMatt
05-10-2023, 07:42 PM
Has anyone been to the new place on atchison street?

Hustler2
06-10-2023, 10:14 AM
Yes, i have been a couple of times. It was good. Go and try it out and do an AR to let the guys know about your experience. Cheers Happy Punting.

MeMatt
07-10-2023, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, visited massage shop on Atchison. Messaged the locanto number. Booked a 45min timeslot and asked a few questions. Boss lady was happy to answer most questions. Wasnt sure on what to expect.
I found the shop easy, walked in to a very clean and tidy looking, but small shop. Only been opened a short time I think. Think there is only two rooms so only two ML’s. One door shut and other open. Did her muffled voices from other room. Not much at all tho.
My ML walked in in a sun dress, looked 40ish, milf body. Thai, average boobs and smooth. Had the mum body, few curves. Handed over cash to ML, 65 for shop and she asked ‘how much you want to pay’ for her, I say 100 -she didn’t complain.
She offered FS, I said no, but everything was allowed, just not sex. (Not sure what that costs) She stripped off straight up.
I assumed massage first but whatever… didnt take long to be hard, she appealed to me. Different positions on massage table, her on top, me on top, me standing with her on table sideways….. wasnt rushed at all. Rubbed my little buddy all over her boobs and smooth kitty. Her grinding on top and her kitty rubbing me, DATY was on offer too.
Super friendly and seemed up for anything.
Enjoyed my 25mins of all that, I said enuf, finished with HJ (i had to ask for oil) and 69 position, And then about 20mins of a very, very basic massage. She did talk during massage about everything, life, holidays, travel. She stayed naked until I started to dress.
Get a hug n peck on cheek when leaving. No cheesy ‘you so big’, ‘you very handsome’ ‘oh baby’ blah blah blah comments. Lol

Gotta admit that was more than I have experienced. Most I get is a 15mins B2B at end of massage with not much kitty play, nothing like this.
I left pleased and will to go back at some stage.

Fredsal
07-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Hey guys, visited massage shop on Atchison. Messaged the locanto number. Booked a 45min timeslot and asked a few questions. Boss lady was happy to answer most questions. Wasnt sure on what to expect.
I found the shop easy, walked in to a very clean and tidy looking, but small shop. Only been opened a short time I think. Think there is only two rooms so only two ML’s. One door shut and other open. Did her muffled voices from other room. Not much at all tho.
My ML walked in in a sun dress, looked 40ish, milf body. Thai, average boobs and smooth. Had the mum body, few curves. Handed over cash to ML, 65 for shop and she asked ‘how much you want to pay’ for her, I say 100 -she didn’t complain.
She offered FS, I said no, but everything was allowed, just not sex. (Not sure what that costs) She stripped off straight up.
I assumed massage first but whatever… didnt take long to be hard, she appealed to me. Different positions on massage table, her on top, me on top, me standing with her on table sideways….. wasnt rushed at all. Rubbed my little buddy all over her boobs and smooth kitty. Her grinding on top and her kitty rubbing me, DATY was on offer too.
Enjoyed my 25mins of all that, I said enuf, finished with HJ (i had to ask for oil) and 69 position, And then about 20mins of a very, very basic massage. She did talk during massage about everything, life, holidays, travel. She stayed naked until I started to dress.
Get a hug n peck on cheek when leaving. No cheesy ‘you so big’, ‘you very handsome’ ‘oh baby’ blah blah blah comments. Lol

Gotta admit that was more than I have experienced. Most I get is a 15mins B2B at end of massage with not much kitty play, nothing like this.

Mematt great AR! This is what we have been waiting for. Looks like this shop will get popular after your review. Did you get the ML’s name?

MeMatt
07-10-2023, 10:26 AM
Fredsal, ML was Pheobe. Not sure about how many others. She was happy to talk, She comes down from Sydney, works Wednesday, maybe this week too. Said she going on 3 week holiday very soon to Vic and SA to visit friends. Not sure if that is a ‘working’ holiday.
She was very chatty at the end, usual asking if alone or family, told me train time to come down to gong, train to get back to Sydney, friends she is visiting in mildura, adelaide, melbourne….
Whilst i was there, from 4pm, other room in use and one other customer turned away. Maybe better earlier during the day.

Fredsal
07-10-2023, 02:07 PM
Fredsal, ML was Pheobe. Not sure about how many others. She was happy to talk, She comes down from Sydney, works Wednesday, maybe this week too. Said she going on 3 week holiday very soon to Vic and SA to visit friends. Not sure if that is a ‘working’ holiday.
She was very chatty at the end, usual asking if alone or family, told me train time to come down to gong, train to get back to Sydney, friends she is visiting in mildura, adelaide, melbourne….
Whilst i was there, from 4pm, other room in use and one other customer turned away. Maybe better earlier during the day.

Thanks for your feedback MeMatt. So we have Phoebe, May, Lilly, Freda now we are getting some names for this new place.

cman01
07-10-2023, 10:51 PM

Wait I’m confused. So did fs cost extra or did you just offer 100 and decline fs? If it was extra do you recall how much? The way you wrote it kind of makes it sound like fs lol, so just a nice b2b?

MeMatt
08-10-2023, 07:24 AM
Cman, I ask for B2B and once door closed she ask “want fu-k”. I said no. Not sure if there is extra cost on that.

Hustler2
08-10-2023, 09:33 AM
FS is usually any where from $80-$100. Because MeMatt offered $100 upfront, that is why he was asked about FS.

Ranga
08-10-2023, 04:20 PM

Do you have a link for the locanto add for this place ?

MeMatt
08-10-2023, 04:37 PM
https://m.locanto.com.au/by/sYDCMS/ae83ea/

lynd84
09-10-2023, 08:41 PM
For the guys talking about Siam therapeutics

This one? 139 Kembla st?
The girls here look gorgeous. Do they actually work there or is this BS

https://m.facebook.com/p/Siam-Therapeutics-100057577114335/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=735153811747183&set=a.527973879131845&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

lynd84
09-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Yes Jimmy. Visited last weekend. Massage was pretty good. Part 2 was good too. B2B. 70 massage, 100 b2b.

What age / attractiveness where the girls
The photos on their Facebook page have 2 gorgeous girls but I’m skeptical that’s reality

ThaiHard2
09-10-2023, 10:28 PM
For the guys talking about Siam therapeutics

This one? 139 Kembla st?
The girls here look gorgeous. Do they actually work there or is this BS

https://m.facebook.com/p/Siam-Therapeutics-100057577114335/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=735153811747183&set=a.527973879131845&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

I haven't been for 12+ months mate. Tiffany wasn't my cuppa and she seemed in charge. Better options everywhere in my opinion

MeMatt
10-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Lynd84, ladies are on other side of 40 for sure. Ive seen Lilly (tues n thurs only) typical slim thai body with smaller boobs. Nice massage and b2b.

lynd84
10-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Cheers so their Facebook photos are bullshit

Peter waterfall
10-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there

Fredsal
11-10-2023, 04:02 PM
Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there

Thanks for the Intel mate. No surprise. Any thing that May is involved in will reek of desperation hence the FS to all who visit. So massage and fuck? Good on them! Some punters however would prefer different shops that offer decent massage and a variety of extras.

Budgyboy
11-10-2023, 06:19 PM
It's primarily an unlicensed brothel, that's ok for the guys who like just the sex, but if your paying $70 for the massage and not really getting one, then as fredsal said probs not your go. You would have to weigh up full brothel prices vs massage and sex, some of the brothels in the gong are pretty ordinary.

Fredsal
12-10-2023, 07:33 AM
It's primarily an unlicensed brothel, that's ok for the guys who like just the sex, but if your paying $70 for the massage and not really getting one, then as fredsal said probs not your go. You would have to weigh up full brothel prices vs massage and sex, some of the brothels in the gong are pretty ordinary.

24 Auburn St is one of the better brothels. Younger Thai ladies who give you special treatment. Better value if all you want is sex.

Hustler2
12-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Hi Peter, i have been a few times to Atchinson street and have only seen May apart from a few weeks ago when an older lady with a good body started my massage until May was free. Do you know what the boss is like, or any of the other girls that are working there? May told me on Sunday that she is only working Fri,Sat,Sun at the moment. She has got school in Sydney Mon- Thurs. Cheers

Punter_jimmy
16-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Have the Atchison At ladies come from some other shop? Or are they new to town

Hustler2
16-10-2023, 11:58 AM
Apart from May, the other girls are new to town.

Punter_jimmy
16-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Any younger girls? I've got a hankering for some nig titles. Any recommendations. Not common amongst Thai girls

ColesBag
16-10-2023, 05:57 PM
I notice that the above is in the same building as a Dentist with glowing reviews. Someone to clean your cock & clean your teeth in the same building seems like a bonus to me.

Fredsal
16-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Any younger girls? I've got a hankering for some nig titles. Any recommendations. Not common amongst Thai girls

Mate Fifi at Foya not Thai but Chinese has a huge set of bolt ons. She is not keen to fuck her pussy but does delight with a cock between those huge tits.

Punter_jimmy
16-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Thanks Fredsal. I'm not really into FS anyway. Fifi might get my business.

gco0307
16-10-2023, 06:32 PM

Awesome and good to see a report that so brings back memories of days gone by where so much of this was normal for a massage.

Sure it may have been a little on top back then but the get naked straight up and stay that way, I so miss it with massages

Punter_jimmy
16-10-2023, 06:33 PM
What about any big naturals?

MeMatt
16-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Dont know if there are any big naturals out there, definitely bolt ons.

One girl at atchison has nice c cups, trimmed bush and a large tattoo above her bush -if thats your thing.

Punter_jimmy
17-10-2023, 06:49 AM
Do you know her name MeMatt?

Punter_jimmy
17-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Quick AR gents.
SJ Thai. Port Kembla.

$60 for half hour massage.
Bloody great massage. One of the best. But pricey.

At the end she tapped on my cock... which she'd grabbed a few times and said ..What about your friend.. $50 for a clothed HJ. I didn't go for it. Seemed too much after pricey massage. She doesn't offer anything more.

Middle aged larger lady. Not particularly attractive. Had her tits in display under lacey top. Great massage but expensive.

traveller2023
17-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Quick AR gents.
SJ Thai. Port Kembla.

$60 for half hour massage.
Bloody great massage. One of the best. But pricey.

At the end she tapped on my cock... which she'd grabbed a few times and said ..What about your friend.. $50 for a clothed HJ. I didn't go for it. Seemed too much after pricey massage. She doesn't offer anything more.

Middle aged larger lady. Not particularly attractive. Had her tits in display under lacey top. Great massage but expensive.

Seems to be the case when no competition near by that it is expensive

MeMatt
17-10-2023, 09:33 PM
Sorry Punter Jimmy, can’t remember her name .sorry. She seemed more shy/timid than the other ladies….

MeMatt
17-10-2023, 09:35 PM
From what i have seen, best bolt ons are Maya(?) at BL.

Punter_jimmy
18-10-2023, 05:36 AM
Looks like a new joint has opened up in Unanderra on Tannery St. Op woolies. Any Intel?

Fredsal
18-10-2023, 07:45 AM
Mary is back at the Big3 along with 2 new girls starting. Eva and Gina!

Punter_jimmy
18-10-2023, 12:21 PM
Looking forward to your report fredsal about the new girls

Fredsal
18-10-2023, 04:01 PM
Looking forward to your report fredsal about the new girls

Won’t be for a bit as I am going away on hols. Happy for others to oblige and report.

MeMatt
18-10-2023, 09:17 PM
What shop is the big3 ??

Fredsal
18-10-2023, 09:59 PM
What shop is the big3 ??

3 shops in town. AAA massage 219 Keira St
Foya Massage 303 Crown Street and Upper Crown Massage 328 Crown Street

Hustler2
19-10-2023, 09:08 AM
The 3 shops that Fredsal has named are all run by the same owner and the girls move around each of those shops. The massage shop at 19 Atchison Street is run by a different owner. All the shops have simular services.

MeMatt
19-10-2023, 07:09 PM
Thanks Hustler. Havnt been to any of the big 3.

MeMatt
22-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Anyone been to Siam lately? Just wondering if its worth going back to? I saw mamasan last time, was ok nothing special.

Punter_jimmy
23-10-2023, 12:02 PM
I haven't been for a while MeMatt. Some posted recently giving it a bad review. A poor experience with Tiffany I think

MeMatt
23-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Yeah ok. Thanks Jimmy

Peter waterfall
26-10-2023, 12:52 PM
I'm not a native speaker. Been living wollongong quite few years, seen some nice girls, in massage shop.

If any guys here ,regularly visit May often at new shop Atchison st wollongong ,I strongly recommended you do regular physical examination often!!! ,,,,,,,,!,,,,,,,,At least other shops do girls medical check . That's the reason other shops not accept her any more!

That's only thing I want to say,the rest....good luck Be careful ! Be very careful guys!

Fredsal
27-10-2023, 08:27 AM
I'm not a native speaker. Been living wollongong quite few years, seen some nice girls, in massage shop.

If any guys here ,regularly visit May often at new shop Atchison st wollongong ,I strongly recommended you do regular physical examination often!!! ,,,,,,,,!,,,,,,,,At least other shops do girls medical check . That's the reason other shops not accept her any more!

That's only thing I want to say,the rest....good luck Be careful ! Be very careful guys!

Thanks for the heads up Peter I was told the same thing and passed on same message to the punters. So if booking May, be sure to dom up!

MeMatt
27-10-2023, 06:52 PM
Dont think I have had a session with May. What does she look like?

Hustler2
27-10-2023, 07:27 PM
May is slim, quiet attractive and very friendly. Probably in her 30's Best to ring the shop and book her. You wont be disapointed.

Budgyboy
27-10-2023, 11:17 PM
It would be best to not encourage May, come on guys you're getting warned here. Especially if you have a partner. We all love a good punt but it sounds like this one needs to look after herself and punters better, I'd say there is a big debt and threats or a drug problem.

Hustler2
28-10-2023, 06:03 AM
I do agree that people should be careful, but that includes any of the girls that you see. I am pretty certain that Peter waterfall is from the opposition shops being foya, upper crown and AAA. He joins this forum on the 25/9/23 and then no activity until his 1st post about Atchison street and May on the 10/10/23. No activity again until the 26/10/23 when he posts another negative report about May and then no activity since the last post. It is pretty obvious that the owners of the three chinese shops dont like the competition and also the bad blood between them and May. Instead of putting other people and shops down they should be concentrating on improving their own business.

MeMatt
28-10-2023, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the update hustler. Agree on improvements to their own shops. If owners and ladies improve, regular punters will return. Regardless of what the service is, value for money and attitude are my biggest wins. After all, when I visit a shop, it is about me!

Fredsal
28-10-2023, 08:11 PM
Okay now I have it in good intel that Mamasan of the big3 is not involved in the recent posts. Peter Waterfall is a disgruntled punter and she does have some Asian punters who do not like May. So one of them is the Peter guy.

Budgyboy
28-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Well hopefully that's all it is and May and whoever she works for are not being irresponsible with their actions in regards to dudes health. Hopefully waterfalls is just a disgruntled punter and the warnings are false and no one gets crook.