PDA

View Full Version : Wollongong Punting Scene

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Fredsal
29-10-2023, 04:44 AM
Well hopefully that's all it is and May and whoever she works for are not being irresponsible with their actions in regards to dudes health. Hopefully waterfalls is just a disgruntled punter and the warnings are false and no one gets crook.

Sorry to say Budgyboy, the warnings are legit and that is the reason the Mamasan got rid of both May and Nana. Mamasan has only told a few about this, one of them being myself the others she has told who are Asian clients could be where this is coming from. The big3 girls have regular medical checkups every 6 months. Don’t know if this is the case at the Atchison street shop.

jedibear
29-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Was the reason that they were offering natural services as Waterfall insinuates, or something more sinister?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Beo Beatha
31-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Atchison st massage. It’s not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service! May offers sex suck…with. Or without condoms !The boss do full service too. May just so hungry for money and the boss same! The boss encourage the girls do sex..

Nice shop terrible desperate girls all in there

Hi Peter, thanks for the intel mate.
Its always good to be cautious. Do you know the name of the Boss? Can you tell us? If not can you PM me?
Really, thanks for the heads up. I was a bit worried. Hoping you can respond.
Pstiat

Punter_jimmy
31-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Has anyone actually caught anything from Atchison St?
Surely someone here would have if intell is correct

MeMatt
31-10-2023, 05:34 PM
I wonder if the girls are desperate for money or desperate because no other shops want them.

Punter_jimmy
01-11-2023, 09:48 AM
Well. I'm going for a punt today... where to go. Was going to try Atchison St...

RelaxingTime247
01-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Was told the next time i go to atchison that bbfs would be available. Might pass based on the intel

Hustler2
01-11-2023, 11:38 AM
I have been to Atchison St five times since they opened and have seen May every time and so far i am ok. I am finding it hard to believe the mamasan from the big 3 story.Nana and May worked for the big 3 for a long time and were very popular.May left for a while and when she came back they put her back on so she couldnt have been to bad.If it was due to not getting tested why did she keep it a secret and tell people that they went back to china, it would have been in her best interests to let punters know if it was true.It is also a bit of a concern to hear that the girls at the big 3 get tested every six months. The girls there fuck multiple customers a day,some occasionally do bb and most give bbbjs and recieve daty.I thought it would have been more regular than six months, a lot of people could get infected in six months.I still feel that Peter Waterfall is connected in some way to the big3 and is trying to give there competition a bad name. I am sure if a punter catches an std from any shop we would hear about it as we did a couple of years ago when a punter caught an std from Apple at AAA. Happy safe punting no matter which shop you go to.

Bunningsnag
01-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Sorry to say Budgyboy, the warnings are legit and that is the reason the Mamasan got rid of both May and Nana. Mamasan has only told a few about this, one of them being myself the others she has told who are Asian clients could be where this is coming from. The big3 girls have regular medical checkups every 6 months. Don’t know if this is the case at the Atchison street shop.

Surely every 6 months is pointless really ? Couldn't a girl be tested yesterday and be all clear and then catch something today and spread it for the next 6 months?

Hustler2
01-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Exactly,6 months is pointless. The girls dont even shower after each customer they fuck, a wet wipe is good enough. Like i said the other day the big 3 shops need to worry about themselves and forget about what the competition is doing. They need more improvements than i thought.

Punter_jimmy
01-11-2023, 08:31 PM
So.. I went to Atchison St today. Saw May. $65 for 45 Min massage. $50 for covered bj. Massage was pretty good. 7/10. Plenty of TT. Playing with my asshole etc. Blow job was magnificent. She really got stuck into her work. Offered sex for $100. Thought that was too much. Only real negative was her hairy arm pits. 🤮

MeMatt
04-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Yeah Punter Jimmy, she does get into it. Whether she enjoys it or not, she certainly makes it sound like she does.

Beo Beatha
06-11-2023, 12:22 AM
I'm not a native speaker. Been living wollongong quite few years, seen some nice girls, in massage shop.

If any guys here ,regularly visit May often at new shop Atchison st wollongong ,I strongly recommended you do regular physical examination often!!! ,,,,,,,,!,,,,,,,,At least other shops do girls medical check . That's the reason other shops not accept her any more!

That's only thing I want to say,the rest....good luck Be careful ! Be very careful guys!

Only fair to give Peter waterfall the benefit of the doubt. Im sure you are watching all the posts about the new shop Peter waterfall, can you please respond to my earlier request? Even if you arent going to provide the details i asked for can you say so? What you might not be aware of is the post for private members, so hoping you can respond soon.

Hi Peter, thanks for the intel mate.
Its always good to be cautious. Do you know the name of the Boss? Can you tell us? If not can you PM me?
Really, thanks for the heads up. I was a bit worried. Hoping you can respond.

Hustler2
06-11-2023, 04:59 AM
Hi Beo, peter waterfall does not get the benifit of the doudt. He is definately from the opposition shops. He cannot answer your question because he has not been back on the site since his last post. His last activity was the 26/10/23. The only time ge has been on this site is to make a negative comment. He doesnt get on the site after the comment to follow what is being said. You can check his last activity by clicking on his name. Only been on the site 3 times for 3 negative comments Sounds a bit suss.

Beo Beatha
10-11-2023, 09:23 PM
Hi Beo, peter waterfall does not get the benifit of the doudt. He is definately from the opposition shops. He cannot answer your question because he has not been back on the site since his last post. His last activity was the 26/10/23. The only time ge has been on this site is to make a negative comment. He doesnt get on the site after the comment to follow what is being said. You can check his last activity by clicking on his name. Only been on the site 3 times for 3 negative comments Sounds a bit suss.

I have to agree with you Hustler2. I had my reasons tho (see below) for handing out the olive branch to Peter waterfall. Its pretty clear to most of us that Peter waterfall isnt a actual guy.
I mean ----
1. when have you ever heard a punter use the term ‘offers sex suck’. The vast majority of us punters stick to the acronyms CBJ or BBBJ for the so called Suck – some of us are better at it by giving a full specific description tho. Its not just a BJ fellow punters its either a CBJ or BBBJ
2 why would a punter on this forum be concerned that atchison is ‘not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service!’ I think we are all on this forum to get just that sort of intel
3. If the MLs at atchison are providing ‘suck’ than wtf are the ones at Big3 doing? Joke – the same thing, with or without condoms
4. The issue of testing for STDs is a concern for all venues and 6 monthly is BS so it doesnt get the Big3 off the hook either, as some of you have already mentioned. And im not saying atchison does or doesnt do any STD checks because I don’t know.
5. there are some other reasons but you all get the idea.

Here are my reasons for the olive branch to Peter.

1. I didnt want to be making accusations unless I had at least given a potential new member a fair go at explaining themselves, even tho I seriously doubted that it was a legit punter.
2. It was also an opportunity to get intel from a possible Mamasan or owner that most of us might not have. Buy the way Peter didnt PM me.
3. I saw a more important concern apart from the possible war between the venues, which I think most of us dont care about. If Peter is the competition then how the F*@k was he/she aware of the fact that us punters were talking about May and how the F*@k was she/he aware of our Wollongong forum? The only way I could see was that one of us punters had mentioned our forum comments to someone in a position of power with the competition. I think that IF this is true than some punters might take this as a bit of a betrayal. Seriously kudos anyone getting a reduced price for services by telling a mamasan/owner ‘Hey Ill promote your venue if I can get a reduced price’ but handing over the keys to the forum is another thing.

I agree with you Hustler2 that Peter waterfall has only made 2 posts, but that doesnt mean she/he hasnt been on the forum looking at what we are saying about atchison st. He/she is probably enjoying the possible damage to atchison given all the comments made by us punters on the Non-Private page. Me included, altho I made my comments on the Private Page. I havent seen any suggestions that a STD has happened at atchison and thanks to ThaiHard2 and a few others setting a great example for all of us I think that we would all know about any STDs really quick. Im still a cautious guy so im not likely to be heading into BBFS accept BBBJ maybe.

On the topic of being cautious, my recommendation is that we limit the discussion about atchison on the Wollongong Public 141 forum and instead deal with the more detailed things on the Wollongong Private forum page. Up to you guys/gals. Sorry if this suggestion ends up impacting on junior members but maybe you can always PM some of us other senior members if you need more details

Beo Beatha
11-11-2023, 12:00 AM
Looks like a new joint has opened up in Unanderra on Tannery St. Op woolies. Any Intel?

Looks legit Punter_jimmy. Big sign in the window 'No Sex' :anger:

Fredsal
11-11-2023, 03:30 AM
I have to agree with you Hustler2. I had my reasons tho (see below) for handing out the olive branch to Peter waterfall. Its pretty clear to most of us that Peter waterfall isnt a actual guy.
I mean ----
1. when have you ever heard a punter use the term ‘offers sex suck’. The vast majority of us punters stick to the acronyms CBJ or BBBJ for the so called Suck – some of us are better at it by giving a full specific description tho. Its not just a BJ fellow punters its either a CBJ or BBBJ
2 why would a punter on this forum be concerned that atchison is ‘not a massage shop most of girls there do full service..May does full service!’ I think we are all on this forum to get just that sort of intel
3. If the MLs at atchison are providing ‘suck’ than wtf are the ones at Big3 doing? Joke – the same thing, with or without condoms
4. The issue of testing for STDs is a concern for all venues and 6 monthly is BS so it doesnt get the Big3 off the hook either, as some of you have already mentioned. And im not saying atchison does or doesnt do any STD checks because I don’t know.
5. there are some other reasons but you all get the idea.

Here are my reasons for the olive branch to Peter.

1. I didnt want to be making accusations unless I had at least given a potential new member a fair go at explaining themselves, even tho I seriously doubted that it was a legit punter.
2. It was also an opportunity to get intel from a possible Mamasan or owner that most of us might not have. Buy the way Peter didnt PM me.
3. I saw a more important concern apart from the possible war between the venues, which I think most of us dont care about. If Peter is the competition then how the F*@k was he/she aware of the fact that us punters were talking about May and how the F*@k was she/he aware of our Wollongong forum? The only way I could see was that one of us punters had mentioned our forum comments to someone in a position of power with the competition. I think that IF this is true than some punters might take this as a bit of a betrayal. Seriously kudos anyone getting a reduced price for services by telling a mamasan/owner ‘Hey Ill promote your venue if I can get a reduced price’ but handing over the keys to the forum is another thing.

I agree with you Hustler2 that Peter waterfall has only made 2 posts, but that doesnt mean she/he hasnt been on the forum looking at what we are saying about atchison st. He/she is probably enjoying the possible damage to atchison given all the comments made by us punters on the Non-Private page. Me included, altho I made my comments on the Private Page. I havent seen any suggestions that a STD has happened at atchison and thanks to ThaiHard2 and a few others setting a great example for all of us I think that we would all know about any STDs really quick. Im still a cautious guy so im not likely to be heading into BBFS accept BBBJ maybe.

On the topic of being cautious, my recommendation is that we limit the discussion about atchison on the Wollongong Public 141 forum and instead deal with the more detailed things on the Wollongong Private forum page. Up to you guys/gals. Sorry if this suggestion ends up impacting on junior members but maybe you can always PM some of us other senior members if you need more details

This is all rather mysterious about who this guy is Beo. I was going to PM Peter but you saved me the trouble. Some have been feeling that it is the Big3 Mamasan.
So I asked her last week does she know about this site she said yes so one of our punters here might have told her about it.
I then asked her straight are you posing as Peter Waterfall?? She laughed and told me that she doesn’t know how to log in. As far as talking on the private thread you need 50 posts so if she does log in and she is lying Peter would have to post 50 times and he hasn’t done that. He’s only posted 3 times.
So it’s all a mystery. Don’t know what to make of it? So let’s keep all the details to the private thread to protect our privacy especially from outsiders who are posing as punters. More incentive for the newer punters to get there 50 posts up. Cheers!

Punter_jimmy
11-11-2023, 08:20 PM
Bit of an AR.

Yesterday I had some time to kill. Called into BL at Unanderra. A ML who looked 70 answered. She said she was the only one there. I left. Went to Atchison St. 30 Min massage. $50. CBJ $50. ML wanted to start with BJ. She sucked like a champion. Moved into different positions. She then asked if I wanted sex. I said I'm not paying more. She agreed and hopped on cowgirl the reverse cowgirl. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She got up and laid on her back spread her legs.. I ripped off the Dom and shot a load over her spread pussy...

This is where things go south... not for me. Just after she started massage another punter walked in. Another girl finished the massage and ML left to attend to him. No shower. Nothing.

I often read of blokes DATY. If old mate that walked did that he would've got a mouthful of my spunk. Yuck ... be careful. Perhaps Mr waterfall had a point.

Punter_jimmy
12-11-2023, 07:14 AM
Looks legit Punter_jimmy. Big sign in the window 'No Sex' :anger:

Walked past Beo. Looks legit.

Beo Beatha
12-11-2023, 11:41 PM
Walked past Beo. Looks legit.

Hi Punter_jimmy, it seems that you are providing ML details via the 141 wollongong page and I cant see that you have posted ars on the Private wollongong page so just in case you dont know about the private page Ill send you a PM with some details. Just in case tho, you may already be aware of it

Hustler2
13-11-2023, 06:14 AM
Hi Punter_jimmy, are you sure May never had a quick shower or a wash, they do have a bathroom there with a shower in it. The multiple times that i have seen May i have never experienced a bad odour coming from her pussy,always seems clean, unlike a few of the girls from the big 3 that have smelt like a can of tuna that John West rejected.

Punter_jimmy
13-11-2023, 10:06 AM
Sorry my bad.. I'll edit.

Punter_jimmy
13-11-2023, 10:06 AM
Hi Punter_jimmy, are you sure May never had a quick shower or a wash, they do have a bathroom there with a shower in it. The multiple times that i have seen May i have never experienced a bad odour coming from her pussy,always seems clean, unlike a few of the girls from the big 3 that have smelt like a can of tuna that John West rejected.

No mate. She went straight into the other room. I could hear them talking and moaning etc.

ThaiHard2
13-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Has anyone visited Alure in Fairy Meadow (cnr Daisy St and Princes Hwy) lately?
I went there years ago, never see any reviews of the place, and yet it just keeps operating.

schloong
14-11-2023, 06:03 AM
I read quite some time ago that it was part legit, but you could get a very eexpensive handy 'tho.

Also heard somewhere that it changed hands recently but I have never been there, so sorry, no info from me.

MeMatt
22-11-2023, 07:13 PM
Hey Thaihard, never been to that one, to be honest, the entrance is too exposed for me.

MeMatt
22-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Has anyone been to BL in the past few months. Wondering if its still good and if there are still a great set of bolt-ons there….

Sharpcleric
24-11-2023, 10:51 PM
Seen may earlier in the week, the experience was mixed she gave a pretty good massage but 10 mins in left to see to another client so I payed there for 30 mins, probably not even so don’t know what that service was. The remaining massage was not bad and better than most around Wollongong. For part 2 she was very open with all the extras. She didn’t push any natural services but I didn’t ask so cannot elaborate further on this.

Sharpcleric
24-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Would have been a good time if the session wasn’t interrupted for so long in this way. Obviously pushing getting the money. May return at some point in the future but will stick to my favourite where I’m looked after better.

MeMatt
25-11-2023, 09:17 AM
Hey Sharpcleric, are you referring to May at Atchison? I thought she only works weekends.

Or are you talking about Maya at BL. I have never had her leave during a massage. She does do a good firm massage.

Beo Beatha
25-11-2023, 01:24 PM
There is also Mia at atchison but there is a real age difference between Mia and May. I think some punters are getting the two mixed up some times

ThaiHard2
25-11-2023, 04:21 PM
There is also Mia at atchison but there is a real age difference between Mia and May. I think some punters are getting the two mixed up some times

Who is the pick of the two?

MeMatt
25-11-2023, 05:37 PM
I have had a session with May/Mai -who only works fri sat sun. Its a worthwhile session thats for sure.

Beo Beatha
26-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Who is the pick of the two?

Id probably say May but that all depends on the level of the massage you are after ThaiHard2. Given that this forum thread (NSW - 141 Private After Report Wollongong Punting Scene) is a Public Thread and not a Private Thread I cant say that much about the individual MLs abilities. Ill answer your question more fully in the Private Wollongong thread. I know the thread heading says its Private but I was picked up on one of my early posts about the rules by one of the more senior members saying that this isnt actually a private thread. Im just a bit concerned about having a temporary ban placed on me

Sharpcleric
26-11-2023, 06:34 PM
No, I was talking about at atchinson. And this was on the Sunday.

mrfoz
05-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Id probably say May but that all depends on the level of the massage you are after ThaiHard2. Given that this forum thread (NSW - 141 Private After Report Wollongong Punting Scene) is a Public Thread and not a Private Thread I cant say that much about the individual MLs abilities. Ill answer your question more fully in the Private Wollongong thread. I know the thread heading says its Private but I was picked up on one of my early posts about the rules by one of the more senior members saying that this isnt actually a private thread. Im just a bit concerned about having a temporary ban placed on me

Sorry, Nooby question... There's another Private Wollongong Thread? Search is not being my friend trying to find this... Any help would be appreciated.

mrfoz
05-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Any intel on the ladies advertising work out of the Downtown on Crown St?

Bunningsnag
06-12-2023, 12:40 PM
Hey Mrfoz the other Wollongong thread is in the Private Massage thread which isn't available until you rack up 50 comments.

Punter_jimmy
06-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Any intel on the ladies advertising work out of the Downtown on Crown St?

Where are they advertising?

mrfoz
06-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Where are they advertising?

E&B
All the Asian ladies with unverified pics that have rates starting from $100 for 15min.
I’ve contacted a couple and they all seemingly come from the same operator. Feels very bait & switchy.
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck there?

Beo Beatha
07-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Sorry, Nooby question... There's another Private Wollongong Thread? Search is not being my friend trying to find this... Any help would be appreciated.

See my PM guide. Hope it helps

Punter_jimmy
07-12-2023, 10:06 AM
E&B
All the Asian ladies with unverified pics that have rates starting from $100 for 15min.
I’ve contacted a couple and they all seemingly come from the same operator. Feels very bait & switchy.
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck there?

Oh ok. They must moved.. they usually operate out of Parkinson St. Yes beware. Bait and Switch.

mrfoz
07-12-2023, 07:44 PM
Had a session with FiFi at Upper Crown today. Did not disappoint. Would definitely return.

Can’t find the post, but someone mentioned her in this thread, so thank you to that person!

mrfoz
08-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Hey Mrfoz the other Wollongong thread is in the Private Massage thread which isn't available until you rack up 50 comments.

Thanks. Looks like I need to get posting.

mrfoz
08-12-2023, 11:05 AM
Is this BL in Unanderra? She still working there?

ThaiHard2
08-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Is this BL in Unanderra? She still working there?

She was at BL in Fairy Meadow mate. I haven't seen her there for a while, but I haven't been looking either.

RandT123138
08-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Noticed a new Thai Massage place has opened on the Princess highway in Dapto! Green Day Thai Massage. Anyone been here yet! Giving the vibes and maybe some competition for Absolute Thai Massage!

Hustler2
09-12-2023, 12:13 AM
They advertise on locanto. Prices are in there add. They will definately be competition for absolute thai massage.

RandT123138
09-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Thanks, I checked out the add on locanto, we know what is available, Might have to check it out, just had some nice fake pictures on the add though which is kind of discouraging!

Punter_jimmy
10-12-2023, 09:53 AM
Very keen to hear an AR on Dapto. I haven't had a chance to get there. Keen to try it though.

lynd84
13-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Would love a review
Mainly just to see if there’s one other Massage place with ladies under 40

Punter_jimmy
14-12-2023, 07:19 AM
Would love a review
Mainly just to see if there’s one other Massage place with ladies under 40
It's wollongong... unlikely 🤣

daptolad
15-12-2023, 05:11 PM
I've tried new Dapto place unfortunately I got receptionist part 1 ok
2 ok
Nothing special
She said from this weekend there will 2 talented young girls there with petite bodies
Will have to see if true

lynd84
15-12-2023, 07:27 PM
How old was receptionist?
I might pop in this weekend to see if that’s true or not

Do they have a Facebook page or something I don’t even see a phone number

lynd84
15-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Btw pushin some luck at Queens and Princes Thai

Getting a bit more than usual, full clothes off with play and HJ.
Trying to see if any would do a CBJ at least but so far no dice

I only see my two regulars at both.
Yes you ain’t getting FS but I’d rather not fuck a 40 year old + munter tbf

Hustler2
15-12-2023, 08:21 PM
I've tried new Dapto place unfortunately I got receptionist part 1 ok
2 ok
Nothing special
She said from this weekend there will 2 talented young girls there with petite bodies
Will have to see if true

Thanks for the AR on the new dapto shop daptolad. I went last Sunday around 6.30 and they where already closed. Hoping to try the B2B this weekend if i get a chance. What was the receptionist like for age, looks etc? Hopefully the young girls will be there.I will do an AR if i end up going there Cheers

RelaxingTime247
16-12-2023, 09:41 AM

How much are they charging now for NHE?

lynd84
16-12-2023, 12:13 PM
How much are they charging now for NHE?

Same hasn’t changed $50.

daptolad
16-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Mid 30 very chatty
Was really nice person average body
Was really pushing that there is hot girls coming

Jarreth
16-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, little off topic but I'm sure we have all seen the reviews of PCD (Pussycat Dolls) girls.

If they were to come to Wollongong, would people see them regularly, would there be enough interest for them to justify starting to work in Wollongong?

lynd84
16-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Was that today?
Be interesting to see her definition of hot lol

Jarreth
16-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Hey guys, sorry if this a double post and a little off topic.

I'm sure we have all seen the PCD (Pussycat Dolls) reviews on this forum.

If they were to come to Wollongong, do you think it would be worth It for them, would there be enough interest in wollongong to justify them coming down to the gong? Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks!

RelaxingTime247
16-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Same hasn’t changed $50.
Last i was there they wanted 150 for full nude HE. No thanks but 50 sounds reasonable.

lynd84
16-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Tbf for full nude that is the going rate
These are MLs in Wollongong that aren’t 40+

Not many options down here for that tbf

Punter_jimmy
17-12-2023, 10:04 PM
Tbf for full nude that is the going rate
These are MLs in Wollongong that aren’t 40+

Not many options down here for that tbf

Does that include massage or extra? If it includes massage and they are young and hot 🔥 probably worth while.

Hustler2
17-12-2023, 11:46 PM

If they were to come to Wollongong, do you think it would be worth It for them, would there be enough interest in wollongong to justify them coming down to the gong? Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks!
I think it would be great if Pusscat Dolls came to Wollongong. There are guys that travel to sydney to see the great selection of girls available and there are also a lot of guys that cant get up to sydney but would luv to see some of the girls that are readily available in sydney. Wollongong guys dont get a real great selection, usually 40+ chinese girls. Wollongong guys need some younger good looking girls to come down here. I think us Wollongong guys would make coming to Wollongong worth while. I agree thtt the Pussycat Dolls reviews do sound good. A lot better than what we can get in wollongong at the moment. Lets see the Pussycat Dolls.

Hustler2
17-12-2023, 11:53 PM
Hey guys, little off topic but I'm sure we have all seen the reviews of PCD (Pussycat Dolls) girls.

If they were to come to Wollongong, would people see them regularly, would there be enough interest for them to justify starting to work in Wollongong?
Bring on the Pussycat Dolls. Would luv to see them in the gong. The guys down in the gong will keep the girls busy.

jackstar
18-12-2023, 09:24 AM

I spoke to her a month ago about this. She seemed interested. Her problem was an appropriate venue

Thanks!
I spoke to her a month ago about this. She seemed interested. Her problem was an appropriate venue

hoofgan
18-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Hi Jarreth, I definitely think it would be worth it for them. Wollongong is often starved for quality punts. Would be great for them to open up or visit.

lynd84
18-12-2023, 02:05 PM
Does that include massage or extra? If it includes massage and they are young and hot 🔥 probably worth while.

It’s extra tbf. There’s only 2 ML that are worth it there anyway. Slim pickings down here

Jimmyloves
18-12-2023, 03:31 PM

Which girls are you seeing?

Punter_jimmy
19-12-2023, 08:32 AM
Still no AR on the new dapto shop?.... I may have to take one for the team..🤣

Hustler2
19-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Hi Punter Jimmy, i went to the new shop in Dapto on Saturday afternoon. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by a fairly attractive thai girl named Cara. Cara showed me into a smallish room,still plenty of clearence all the way around the table and asked how long i would like. I said 30mins today and she said $50. I said i would like the 30min b2b adverised on locanto for $120. She asked me to keep quiet about it. I got the feeling she likes to do massage and negotiate extras herself so she gets to keep more of the extras money instead of the shop getting more.Cara gave a pretty good massage and towards the end she started giving my cock a nice rub as well as some dirty talk.Cara then asked me to flip over and she stripped off to show a pretty good body. Cara wasnt fat at all but she had a nice curvy body. Her tits were probably a size D and she had a beautiful curvy ass. There wasnt a b2b massage, could have been my fault because she made access to her pussy very easy and i decided to start playing with her pussy straight away. Cara was playing with my cock and doing some dirty talk being flirty while i was happily playing with her nice wet pussy. While we where playing with each other she asked if i would like to eat her nice juicy wet pussy and i said i would luv to. The bad news was she then said it will cost $80 more, i said no thanks not this time and she was fine with that, she continued a nice slow hand job while i kept playing with her nice wet pussy until i came. Cara cleaned me up well and we got dressed and she asked for a hug before i left. I would probably try again sometime ,maybe with a different girl although i didnt mind Cara apart from the high price for daty. Price wise i think thet are simular to the other Thai shops. Most thai shops are charging $50 for topless hj where here i paid $50 for massage and $70 for full nude hj, total $120 It would be great to get some more reviews as a comparison to see what some of the other girls are offering. They did say there girls are young and hot. If the girls are better looking than Cara then they would be pretty hot. Hope this helps a little.

GongMan55
19-12-2023, 11:14 AM
Hi Punter Jimmy, i went to the new shop in Dapto on Saturday afternoon. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by a fairly attractive thai girl named Cara. Cara showed me into a smallish room,still plenty of clearence all the way around the table and asked how long i would like. I said 30mins today and she said $50. I said i would like the 30min b2b adverised on locanto for $120. She asked me to keep quiet about it. I got the feeling she likes to do massage and negotiate extras herself so she gets to keep more of the extras money instead of the shop getting more.Cara gave a pretty good massage and towards the end she started giving my cock a nice rub as well as some dirty talk.Cara then asked me to flip over and she stripped off to show a pretty good body. Cara wasnt fat at all but she had a nice curvy body. Her tits were probably a size D and she had a beautiful curvy ass. There wasnt a b2b massage, could have been my fault because she made access to her pussy very easy and i decided to start playing with her pussy straight away. Cara was playing with my cock and doing some dirty talk being flirty while i was happily playing with her nice wet pussy. While we where playing with each other she asked if i would like to eat her nice juicy wet pussy and i said i would luv to. The bad news was she then said it will cost $80 more, i said no thanks not this time and she was fine with that, she continued a nice slow hand job while i kept playing with her nice wet pussy until i came. Cara cleaned me up well and we got dressed and she asked for a hug before i left. I would probably try again sometime ,maybe with a different girl although i didnt mind Cara apart from the high price for daty. Price wise i think thet are simular to the other Thai shops. Most thai shops are charging $50 for topless hj where here i paid $50 for massage and $70 for full nude hj, total $120 It would be great to get some more reviews as a comparison to see what some of the other girls are offering. They did say there girls are young and hot. If the girls are better looking than Cara then they would be pretty hot. Hope this helps a little.

Awesome ….. thanks Hustler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roj
19-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Great intel Hustler! This is pretty good value - $70 fully nude with pussy play

Fredsal
19-12-2023, 12:48 PM
Nice review Hustler! Good to know even though I don’t travel outside the gong to punt. Probably am missing out but I don’t mind the 40+ girls as long as they look decent.

Punter_jimmy
19-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Awesome ….. thanks Hustler

Great review mate. I'm probably going Thursday or Friday... see how I go

lynd84
20-12-2023, 05:16 PM
Keep up the reviews from the new Dapto joint
I’m away this week but will keep notes haha

Punter_jimmy
22-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Ok Finally got there...
AR New Dapto Thai Massage

Firstly don't go unless you have iron will or happy to drop a heap of cash.

30 Min Massage $50
Nude HJ with only touching tits. $80. ... however. The girls are HOT !!🔥

I saw Lisa (I think that's what she said). 26 YO. Perfect body. Slim. B cup titles but firm. Nothing out of place on this girl. Cute face too.

She stared out at $100 for nude HJ. I got her to $80. I know way overs ... bit did I mention she was hot. I couldn't help myself.

HJ was amazing. Slow. Lots of ball tickling. Tender. Unrushed. One of the best I've had.

Massage itself was prob only a 6/10. A bit soft

The place itself was nice and clean. Overall a nice experience. But expensive in my opinion.

Budgyboy
23-12-2023, 09:00 AM
They are only offering what most thai shops offer north and south. Hot Girls yeah, but if I'm paying full price for a massage that's what I want, getting half hearted just because their hot won't cut it for most dudes that want that massage too. But good report mate, thanks for getting back to everyone. The more shops in the gong the better.

michaelm
26-12-2023, 10:01 PM
It’s extra tbf. There’s only 2 ML that are worth it there anyway. Slim pickings down here
Who is the ml at Princess and who is the ml ar Queens?

michaelm
26-12-2023, 10:08 PM

Who is the ml at princess and who is the ml at queens??
Cheers

MeMatt
27-12-2023, 09:22 PM
Ive had two recent visits to Queens. Older looking ladies with slim bods. Great massage and nice HE. Second lady last week, lots of teasing and as soon as it was close to the end, I moved the towel more, she smiled, started stroking, put her boobs in my face, no bra and firm C cups. Let me play with her nips too. She also asked if I wanted round two.

GongMan55
28-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Ive had two recent visits to Queens. Older looking ladies with slim bods. Great massage and nice HE. Second lady last week, lots of teasing and as soon as it was close to the end, I moved the towel more, she smiled, started stroking, put her boobs in my face, no bra and firm C cups. Let me play with her nips too. She also asked if I wanted round two.

…. And ?

MeMatt
29-12-2023, 09:41 AM
Round two was a second HE. She giggled and said buy one get one free.
She had the typical rock hard nips too.

Gymshark31
04-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Going to go to Queens Thai in Corrimal tomorrow, will be seeing which ML is on. Will update if I remember.

Bunningsnag
05-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Going to go to Queens Thai in Corrimal tomorrow, will be seeing which ML is on. Will update if I remember.

Great mate whack up a review. The more intel we can shuffle around the better for us all.

Gymshark31
05-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Great mate whack up a review. The more intel we can shuffle around the better for us all.
Ended up at Princess, same girls there apparently. Got Demi and it was a very good part 1, pressed harder where I said to and softer and relaxing in others.
Part 2 was also one of the best I’ve had, I opted for a clothed HE and was allowed to touch, very teasy and not just focusing on finishing the massage.
At the end got a relaxing head massage and even massage parts of my face. Will be returning for sure.

mrfoz
06-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the reviews of the Dapto place. Great intel!

Olddog
10-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Came across this ad on locanto
https://nsw.locanto.com.au/ID_667588...assage-30.html
Definitely a new place albeit the usual old lady RnT.
Just opened a few days ago it seems.
Has to be a step up from the current picking (hopefully).
Anybody got intel?
I ll take a chance and report but not back in the area until next week.

Sharpcleric
10-01-2024, 11:23 PM
The add has already been taken down

Olddog
11-01-2024, 07:44 AM
Well that didn't last long

skyecrack
11-01-2024, 09:49 AM
What was the name of the shop?

lynd84
12-01-2024, 01:36 PM
Ended up at Princess, same girls there apparently. Got Demi and it was a very good part 1, pressed harder where I said to and softer and relaxing in others.
Part 2 was also one of the best I’ve had, I opted for a clothed HE and was allowed to touch, very teasy and not just focusing on finishing the massage.
At the end got a relaxing head massage and even massage parts of my face. Will be returning for sure.

Yeah Demi it’s quite good at the massage part.
I’ve been able to get her fully nude with touching. $175 negotiated lol after a few visits

Sharpcleric
14-01-2024, 07:46 PM
Anyone have any fresh recommendations going at the moment for the Wollongong area that also provide a good massage and friendly service?

Punter_jimmy
15-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Anyone have any fresh recommendations going at the moment for the Wollongong area that also provide a good massage and friendly service?

My pick would either be atchison St...see May. Great price and service.
Or Hwy dapto. Nice clean place. Decent massage. My experience hot younger girls... but pricey

DanfromtheGong
15-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Anywhere in Shellharbour area?

Punter_jimmy
16-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Anywhere in Shellharbour area?

I think most would recommend DJ at Albion Park. But I haven't been there ...yet

fthereaper
17-01-2024, 12:45 PM
I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:
Queen's Pt1: 10/10
Queen's Pt2: ?/10

Blue Lotus Pt1: 3-4/10
Blue Lotus Pt2: 5/10

keebab
17-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Anyone have intel on 115 Industrial Rd Oak Flats, Oak's Angels?

Sent a text and they replied the hourly is $200 but no other details and no images. Open 24hrs

Budgyboy
17-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Usual Asian brothel couple of girls with a not too bad experience usual prices with nothing special on offer.

Jesus666
19-01-2024, 01:10 PM

Sent a text and they replied the hourly is $200 but no other details and no images. Open 24hrs

Used to be run by same people as 55 West Street, Wollongong. Chinese mainly. May be different now. Way too exposed for me. Industrial Road now very busy with people avoiding the roundabout at Oak Flats.

WeirdAlWankabit
19-01-2024, 10:57 PM
What’s the name of the massage place in Dapto? Interested in checking it out.

Hustler2
20-01-2024, 05:03 AM
Green Day Thai massage.on the princess highway, Dapto, opposite Aldi. They advertise on Locanto. Give them a go and do an review.

Punter_jimmy
23-01-2024, 09:19 AM
I thought I'd try my luck this morning and go to Queen's Thai in Corrimal. I booked an hour ($85) spot online and went in, to start off with the place is super clean. I paid and went into a room, the massage was amazing! One of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had, it got near the end and was asked to flip over and was waiting to see if she'd ask if I wanted extras, sadly that never came. I was still pretty happy due to how good the massage was but I was on a mission so I called up Blue Lotus in Fairy Meadow and booked a 30min and raced over there.

I got in there and was great to a really pretty 30-40 year old lady, as I was paying I said fuck it and opted for 45min ($60), this place isn't nearly as clean or nice as Queen's but I've been in worse, was shown to a large room and told to take everything off.
Part 1 was below average, it could be because Queen's was so good and my opinion is skewed but it was just average at best. 30 min in I was asked to flip over, she left the room to grab a few things then came back in asking if I wanted extras, I nodded and she offered clothed HJ for $50, naked HJ w/ touching $80 or B2B for $100. I opted for the $80 option, she stripped down to reveal a lovely perky set of B's and a nice tight body. The HJ wasn't bad, not rushed but not the most attentive either.

Overall:

Great AR mate. Very informative

Bunningsnag
23-01-2024, 12:09 PM

What is with the dump places like Industrial Rd and Market St thinking they can now charge ridiculous prices for poor mediocre services from old Chinese grannies ?
Keebab I haven't been there in 20+ years but it was always really bad and can't imagine its any better. I've never even seen any regular punter even review it.

MeMatt
23-01-2024, 08:59 PM

Overall:

Nice review Reaper. Most girls there great massages, most do HE too. Some wait for you to look at them, they usually hint with TT earlier. Others, I just move the towel and they know. 50 for clothed HE.

Lady at BL has bolt ons and does decent massage and B2B.
I thort her name was Maya.
Bella at Golden Dragon in FMeadow does decent massage and B2B.

AlwaysHard
26-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Tried a place at Corrimal last year. Can't remember name but will look up. 50 for clothed hj. 80 for nhj. Seems like the price down there

MeMatt
26-01-2024, 07:04 PM
Tried a place at Corrimal last year. Can't remember name but will look up. 50 for clothed hj. 80 for nhj. Seems like the price down there
Sounds like a good option. Waiting to hear….

Hustler2
26-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Hi MeMatt, can you please let us know a little about Bella from Golen Dragon, Fairy Meadow. Age, looks ,service etc? How much does she charge for b2b? Cheers

MeMatt
27-01-2024, 04:36 PM
So, couldnt get into GD (golden dragon) ‘gong around xmas so I messaged GD f/meadow and asked about massage and B2B -made sure I mentioned that I have seen a few ladies from the gong shop. Got told that Bella does b2b and Yaya does not. There are other ladies but havnt seen them. Price was 150 for 45 mins.
When there, Bella seems friendly and a bit flirty. Usual 40yr old and nice body. During the massage when its “okay, please turn over” time, she asked what ladies I had seen at Gong, i rattled off Cindy, Nicky and another girl who I didn’t know, she then larfed and mentioned two others -no idea but I said yes anyway.
She stripped off and oiled up and climbed ontop. Reverse cowgirl pussy slide, had to tell her to slow down a few times. She finished me all over her B cups.
Part A 7/10 -definitely had worse.
Part B 7/10 -her stubble was a little off putting -not the stubble on her face either lol.

Jesus666
28-01-2024, 01:09 PM
What is with the dump places like Industrial Rd and Market St thinking they can now charge ridiculous prices for poor mediocre services from old Chinese grannies ?
Keebab I haven't been there in 20+ years but it was always really bad and can't imagine its any better. I've never even seen any regular punter even review it.

Agree ! Market Street is now $120 for 30mins, pre COVID it was $75 / 30 mins, they raised that to $90 last year. But $120 /30 mins, now looking elsewhere, I suspect they may be losing quite a bit of business at those rates.

keebab
28-01-2024, 04:20 PM

All good, I drove past the other week and it looked super dodgy. It sounds like you helped me dodge a bullet brother.

Fredsal
28-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Agree ! Market Street is now $120 for 30mins, pre COVID it was $75 / 30 mins, they raised that to $90 last year. But $120 /30 mins, now looking elsewhere, I suspect they may be losing quite a bit of business at those rates.

Totally agree haven’t been there in years. I was seeing Cherie the Mamasan as she offered her services to me back then. I wouldn’t go near the ladies working there. She got a boyfriend or partner a while back and she stop offering. I see her from time to time around town. She has definitely aged!
24 Auburn st are heads above with gorgeous Thai girls for the same rate.

ryanpumper
28-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Wollongong sounds like an absolute dog show

Budgyboy
30-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Righto Ryan, we are only talking about 1 or 2 shops mate there's plenty of great reviews about the gong if you care to invest research time into posts.

Fredsal
30-01-2024, 07:41 AM
As I said I have given some good reviews in the past about 24 Auburn on the private thread amongst others. So keep the reviews coming and don’t keep the gems and others to yourselves gents!

canuck
30-01-2024, 08:07 PM
Green Day Thai massage.on the princess highway, Dapto, opposite Aldi. They advertise on Locanto. Give them a go and do an review.

I recently seen an advert with no name at this address reading
3 young girls daily
Thai girls51

51 Princess st Dapto
massage includes HE
15mins 80.00
30 mins 90.00
45 mins 120.00

Massage with B2B
15 mins 110
30mins 120.00
45 mins 150.00

ph- 0494046888
cash or pay id only

Hustler2
31-01-2024, 09:20 AM
That is the add for Green day thai massage across the road from Aldi, upstairs.

mrfoz
31-01-2024, 03:50 PM
GD Fairy Meadow… Is this the place pretty much across from the frat?

mrfoz
31-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Any intel on which girls to see/avoid from Upper Crown in Wollongong?

MeMatt
31-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Mrfoz, GD is opposite the frat, a few doors north. Lucy does a great massage and a slow n edgy HE with plenty of eye contact.

Sorry, I’ve never been to UC….

Fredsal
31-01-2024, 07:24 PM
Any intel on which girls to see/avoid from Upper Crown in Wollongong?

I have been a few times and have seen Fifi with huge bolt ons. Lisa, Eva, and Michelle also Sophia, Linda. I don’t have a favourite but all are willing to please. If you want a great massage Sophia has qualifications as a Physio but all do their best in massage and extra services. Only draw back is that they are all 40+ but that doesn’t bother me. Mamasan says she is getting 2 new girls this week also.

nuldog
31-01-2024, 08:25 PM
Test message, lurking for a little while, thanks for all the info. I'll put in an AR soon!

Hustler2
01-02-2024, 08:42 AM
Welcome nuldog, i hope some of the information you have read has helped you. Looking forward to your AR when you post. Cheers

Punter_jimmy
01-02-2024, 10:53 AM
Test message, lurking for a little while, thanks for all the info. I'll put in an AR soon!

Welcome mate. This a great forum with helpful blokes

mrfoz
01-02-2024, 01:45 PM
Mrfoz, GD is opposite the frat, a few doors north. Lucy does a great massage and a slow n edgy HE with plenty of eye contact.

Sorry, I’ve never been to UC….
Thanks for the reply!

mrfoz
01-02-2024, 01:46 PM
I have been a few times and have seen Fifi with huge bolt ons. Lisa, Eva, and Michelle also Sophia, Linda. I don’t have a favourite but all are willing to please. If you want a great massage Sophia has qualifications as a Physio but all do their best in massage and extra services. Only draw back is that they are all 40+ but that doesn’t bother me. Mamasan says she is getting 2 new girls this week also.
Great intel. Thanks very much.
Who would you say is ‘most attractive’?

A few years ago I saw an ML there who had a pixie hair cut. Gave an incredible CBJ. Can’t remember her name though.

There was also Kitty who used to be there. Hot af, but I’ve been told she went back to Thailand when Covid hit.

Fredsal
01-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Great intel. Thanks very much.
Who would you say is ‘most attractive’?

A few years ago I saw an ML there who had a pixie hair cut. Gave an incredible CBJ. Can’t remember her name though.

There was also Kitty who used to be there. Hot af, but I’ve been told she went back to Thailand when Covid hit.

They are all pretty in their own way Mrfoz. Fifi (large bolt ons) Sofia and Linda are on the thicker side but by no means fat. Eva is the oldest she would be closer to 50 if not more. Lisa, Eva and Michelle are smaller in frame. Some Intel on the new girls if you get to see them bro! Cheers

Fredsal
01-02-2024, 04:59 PM
Oh I forgot to mention Amanda. She comes up from Foya Massage sometimes. Best massage. She is my massage go to when I reallly need a massage and she probably is my favourite. Totally focused on pleasing me with her unique massage and I am not really fussed with any extras. Sometimes however she will provide HE and BBBJ if I am in the mood. I never leave disappointed. Please review if you get there.
Amanda has short cropped hair not fat, taller then usual (169cm) with slight tummy and C scar and in her early 40s.
Oh my God! Then there’s Mary same build as Amanda tall and slim with coloured hair shaved pussy and awesome service all around. Who to try? So confusing I have tried them all and at a conundrum of who to go back to. Love my punting!

mrfoz
01-02-2024, 07:05 PM
Thanks heaps for that intel. Will definitely visit again and will definitely AR for whoever I see.

WeirdAlWankabit
03-02-2024, 09:20 PM

Overall:

I’ve found with Queens if you get your full kit off, it’s pretty much a give in they are going to tease it once you turn over with a couple grazes, just move the towel off your face to make eye contact and they’ll offer it to you.

canuck
06-02-2024, 12:39 AM
I need to tell all, first time their and it was very good. Meet Eve a young 30 something Chinese woman, pretty and nice build.
I went with the 65.00 massage - 45mins to get a feel of the place, Eve speaks little english and uses her phone to translate.
Place is very clean and friendly staff, place has been running for 4 months now.
Anyways, massage was good, she teased a bit, got the blood boiling as you could say.
She does a hand motion hinting HE after I turned over, I did ask if any other options.
She said yes BBBJ and more. it was negotiable B2B and BBBJ and massage cost me 135.00
I will be back for sure.

- **Massage Services:** Our skilled and friendly therapists are here to melt away your stress and soothe your senses with a variety of massage techniques.
- **Pricing:** Choose from our flexible pricing options:
- 30 minutes for just $50
- 45 minutes for only $65
- 60 minutes of pure relaxation for a mere $80

Hustler2
06-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Hi canuck, what day did you go to see Eve? I have gone on the weekend many times. but have only seen May who is very good also.

Fredsal
06-02-2024, 08:37 AM
Nice review canuck. Did Eve offer FS? Looking for other R&FS venues. I am a bit over the older MLS at the big3. Mamasan says she has new girls but I haven’t seen them and I’m betting that they’ll be 40+ as well if they do turn up.

canuck
06-02-2024, 10:48 AM
Hi canuck, what day did you go to see Eve? I have gone on the weekend many times. but have only seen May who is very good also.

I was just there on Monday, Eve days off are Tues and Wed. Cheers

canuck
06-02-2024, 10:51 AM

Nice review canuck. Did Eve offer FS? Looking for other R&FS venues. I am a bit over the older MLS at the big3. Mamasan says she has new girls but I haven’t seen them and I’m betting that they’ll be 40+ as well if they do turn up.

Hiya mate, yep full service was offered. Cheers

Punter_jimmy
06-02-2024, 11:25 AM
I need to tell all, first time their and it was very good. Meet Eve a young 30 something Chinese woman, pretty and nice build.
I went with the 65.00 massage - 45mins to get a feel of the place, Eve speaks little english and uses her phone to translate.
Place is very clean and friendly staff, place has been running for 4 months now.
Anyways, massage was good, she teased a bit, got the blood boiling as you could say.
She does a hand motion hinting HE after I turned over, I did ask if any other options.
She said yes BBBJ and more. it was negotiable B2B and BBBJ and massage cost me 135.00
I will be back for sure.

- **Massage Services:** Our skilled and friendly therapists are here to melt away your stress and soothe your senses with a variety of massage techniques.
- **Pricing:** Choose from our flexible pricing options:
- 30 minutes for just $50
- 45 minutes for only $65
- 60 minutes of pure relaxation for a mere $80

Thanks for the review. I'm also curious about time and day. I've only ever seen May there.

mrfoz
06-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the review!
$135 for b2b, bbbj, and a decent massage sounds good value!

Punter_jimmy
06-02-2024, 03:28 PM
Anyone gotten anal at Atchison St?

canuck
06-02-2024, 04:50 PM
I was there after 6pm on Monday, Eve is there everyday but Tues and Wednesdays, she did say

MeMatt
06-02-2024, 05:58 PM
Ive seen Eve on a Monday afternoon I think. Yes she uses a phone to talk if she cant get the words right. I had 45min massage and B2B with a blast on her boobs to finish the session off. Think it was $150 a few months back.

There was another girl there with a tattoo where a C-section scar would be. She seemed a little nervous… can’t remember her name.

fthereaper
07-02-2024, 03:12 PM
I’ve found with Queens if you get your full kit off, it’s pretty much a give in they are going to tease it once you turn over with a couple grazes, just move the towel off your face to make eye contact and they’ll offer it to you.

Thanks for the intel, I'll keep that in mind during my next visit.
It was my first time there and saw the sign in the room saying keep your undies on so I didn't want to be rude.

WeirdAlWankabit
09-02-2024, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the intel, I'll keep that in mind during my next visit.
It was my first time there and saw the sign in the room saying keep your undies on so I didn't want to be rude.
Never noticed a sign tbh. I always just go by the masseuse, if they don’t say anything I just take it off. Which I have respected in other places, but no one from Queens has ever told me to keep them on.

seanclay69
10-02-2024, 07:55 AM
Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.

Punter_jimmy
12-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.

Nice review.. what does she look like?

seanclay69
13-02-2024, 05:17 PM
Nice review.. what does she look like?
She is about 5 foot, Nice titties, a little chubby but more thick than fat. Cute face.

Punter_jimmy
15-02-2024, 10:05 PM
Excellent. I might book in

skylineboy
19-02-2024, 02:43 PM
I have some good news gong boys. Love from PCD is on her way down to the gong now. She will be there for a while.

PCD girls are the best so be sure to get in

Fredsal
19-02-2024, 03:27 PM
I have some good news gong boys. Love from PCD is on her way down to the gong now. She will be there for a while.

What shop is she going to skylineboy?

skylineboy
19-02-2024, 03:46 PM
What shop is she going to skylineboy?

private out of a hotel. The ad is going up tonight

skylineboy
19-02-2024, 04:10 PM
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Sweet_Love/

Add is up boys enjoy

Punter_jimmy
20-02-2024, 06:53 AM
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/Wollongong/Independent/Sweet_Love/

Add is up boys enjoy

Very nice mate. Quality

mrfoz
23-02-2024, 09:30 AM
Anyone tried Love yet, or planning to?

RelaxingTime247
08-03-2024, 12:29 PM

Has anyone been. I called and had a natural reaction to back away when it was mentioned as being at parkinson street apartments.

Hustler2
08-03-2024, 01:05 PM
I would have thought that Love from pcd would have been staying somewhere better than Parkinson Street appartments. If that is where she is,maybe they dont know the bad name those appartments have got in the gong. Love must be doing ok wherever she is based because she is still here.

Jimmyloves
08-03-2024, 01:09 PM
I was definitely interested in seeing her!! BUT definitely not there

Flash14
16-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Yes I have seen her at the magnet of low class sex workers (aka Parkinson st). I have lost count of how many times I’ve done a 180 spin out of that place.

But to my surprise she was as close her advertisement photo so I could be completely convinced I was getting the right girl I would be investing into.

Overall.
Great rig.
But not to my taste as I am a boob brother from another mother. Bigger than a ripe avocado would be my preferred option.
Even tho hers were great and would appeal to many others I was happy to over look this and proceed.

Friendly chat. Nothing out of this world.

Performance was average but you see there was effort.

Would I recommend?

No - not worth the cover charge for entry into the nightclub she was promoting.

Yes - if the price was as per industry expectations.

Good Luck

Good Punting.

Jimmyloves
18-03-2024, 08:02 AM
Thanks Flash14 for the excellent intel!!

DueNorth
18-03-2024, 08:07 AM
Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse. Can’t complain about that. I find Thai girls avoid the arse

Punter_jimmy
18-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Can’t complain about that. I find Thai girls avoid the arse

Yes I have seen her at the magnet of low class sex workers (aka Parkinson st). I have lost count of how many times I’ve done a 180 spin out of that place.

But to my surprise she was as close her advertisement photo so I could be completely convinced I was getting the right girl I would be investing into.

Overall.
Great rig.
But not to my taste as I am a boob brother from another mother. Bigger than a ripe avocado would be my preferred option.
Even tho hers were great and would appeal to many others I was happy to over look this and proceed.

Friendly chat. Nothing out of this world.

Performance was average but you see there was effort.

Would I recommend?

No - not worth the cover charge for entry into the nightclub she was promoting.

Yes - if the price was as per industry expectations.

Good Luck

Good Punting.

I don't ever go further when they give that address... 99% click bait

MeMatt
18-03-2024, 07:52 PM
Evening all, curious if anyone has had a massage from Ava. She works BL fairy meadow thurs-sat, BL Unanderra sunday, princess in corrimal monday. Then two days off.
Advertising on locanto too. ja9887715
She is late 30’s, small frame, big natural boobs that hang nicely, a few tattoos and a small amount of bush. Ive had B2B with her a few times but no luck with anything really. No nipple sucking, barely touching of bush. Mainly just touching/rubbing her body. Im not sure she is worth pursuing… would rather give the money to a few other ladies out there that atleast act like they enjoy it and let you do nearly anything.

Punter_jimmy
19-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Evening all, curious if anyone has had a massage from Ava. She works BL fairy meadow thurs-sat, BL Unanderra sunday, princess in corrimal monday. Then two days off.
Advertising on locanto too. ja9887715
She is late 30’s, small frame, big natural boobs that hang nicely, a few tattoos and a small amount of bush. Ive had B2B with her a few times but no luck with anything really. No nipple sucking, barely touching of bush. Mainly just touching/rubbing her body. Im not sure she is worth pursuing… would rather give the money to a few other ladies out there that atleast act like they enjoy it and let you do nearly anything.

I think I saw her a while back at BL Unanderra.. good massage. Nice unrushed nhj with a finger in my ass... but nothing else. I asked for more and she told me to ask the other girls next time..

MeMatt
19-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Thanks Jimmy. Didnt see the other girl at Unanderra not sure what she looked like.
Definitely a looker or two at BL Fairy Meadow.

Punter_jimmy
19-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Thanks Jimmy. Didnt see the other girl at Unanderra not sure what she looked like.
Definitely a looker or two at BL Fairy Meadow.

I called into BL at Unanderra a few weeks back.. I think it was a Friday arvo. There was one absolute horror working. I turned around and left 😂

Trooper23
23-03-2024, 07:12 PM
I called into BL at Unanderra a few weeks back.. I think it was a Friday arvo. There was one absolute horror working. I turned around and left 😂

Did she yell out 'why you leave' lol

I asked for someone at upper crown recently, the girl who came to the do was not who you would want to answer the door.. Soon as she said she wasnt there I left while she was trying her best to get me to stay

Straponlover
24-03-2024, 09:57 AM

Hi mate

What shop is Rosie working in do
You have there address or number ?

GongMan55
24-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Hi mate

What shop is Rosie working in do
You have there address or number ?

OneChicago51
31-03-2024, 10:15 PM
Hello. New here and looking for info for "cherry house brothel" or cherry massage as it is officially listed on google and elsewhere (located behind a restaurant?). I have only been a customer at west street over the last few years and have had great times.
I'm wondering if it's anything like the photos they post on the E&B ads. The only user info i can find is the 2 google reviews which I don't really trust and the one post here from 2022 which said the ages were about 50 and 60. I'd like to book ladies closer to my age (early-mid 30's) Also any places in Shellharbour I should check out? Thanks.

Roj
01-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Hello. New here and looking for info for "cherry house brothel" or cherry massage as it is officially listed on google and elsewhere (located behind a restaurant?). I have only been a customer at west street over the last few years and have had great times.
I'm wondering if it's anything like the photos they post on the E&B ads. The only user info i can find is the 2 google reviews which I don't really trust and the one post here from 2022 which said the ages were about 50 and 60. I'd like to book ladies closer to my age (early-mid 30's) Also any places in Shellharbour I should check out? Thanks.

Older Chinese ladies here. Everything is on offer - anal, BB everything if you choose. Some ladies charge extra for their extra services, others are all-inclusive. I've never been but read frequent reviews on another site.
The shop is behind Roppongi, the Japanese restaurant. You can walk straight down the driveway, or there's a back carpark that you can access from the alleyway

Jesus666
01-04-2024, 06:14 PM

Used to go to Market Street regularly, but they got greedy and raised 30mins from $90 to $120, no longer worth the money for a granny.

lynd84
01-04-2024, 08:18 PM
Had a legit massage at Dapto Siam massage

God one of the ladies was smoking
Really wish they did or even hinted at part 2 at this place

Have never asked as it’s my legit place so don’t wanna be banned lol

Punter_jimmy
02-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Had a legit massage at Dapto Siam massage

God one of the ladies was smoking
Really wish they did or even hinted at part 2 at this place

Have never asked as it’s my legit place so don’t wanna be banned lol

Is that on the highway near supercheap? I've of wondered if it was legit...

lynd84
02-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Is that on the highway near supercheap? I've of wondered if it was legit...

Yep right on the corner. It’s a hell of a massage
Always tempted to try but don’t want the potential ban lol

ThaiHard2
02-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Yep right on the corner. It’s a hell of a massage
Always tempted to try but don’t want the potential ban lol

I've only had legit there. Was even told to leave undies on, I didn't, she didn't hesitate but nothing was offered.

lynd84
02-04-2024, 06:49 PM
I've only had legit there. Was even told to leave undies on, I didn't, she didn't hesitate but nothing was offered.

Damn that answered what I was thinking about trying.

Shame there’s like 1-2 who are very attractive there plus great massage tbf

ThaiHard2
03-04-2024, 10:01 AM
Damn that answered what I was thinking about trying.

Shame there’s like 1-2 who are very attractive there plus great massage tbf

Completely agree, cute girls and I've always received a good massage. The old saying 'you don't know if you don't ask' could ring true.... but my gut tells me it's not an option.
Remember though, fortune favours the brave!

Punter_jimmy
03-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Completely agree, cute girls and I've always received a good massage. The old saying 'you don't know if you don't ask' could ring true.... but my gut tells me it's not an option.
Remember though, fortune favours the brave!

At least if they're hot it builds an appetite to eat at home

ThaiHard2
03-04-2024, 05:04 PM
At least if they're hot it builds an appetite to eat at home

Spot on mate👌

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters