PDA

View Full Version : My Little Whore. A Korean Callgirl. Jaehee

tingting
09-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Just a brief intro. Jaehee, 25 yr old, Korean, wokring as incall and outcall around Ashfield. I found her about 2 years ago and we've been in touch since then. She is quite generous and flexible to me, considering the price, so I am always happy to have some sorts of quickie with her. And this time is the latest one.

On the night when I just got my GoGet card and couldn’t wait to cruise the city, I first drove to Mascot and then North Sydney, and turned my map-guide to Ashfield when Jaehee nuna contacted me. The drive was quite a scene, by the way.

After some preamble touches, I urged the process into the showering stage, and we negotiated the prices right in there. She kept talking about how poor she was and how much she needed income to pay for the motel room, but I just wanted to take advantage, and refused all that by repeating sorry and telling her to solicit someone else.

Having got out of the shower, I decided to do what we talked about, a quickie for $100. That was an intense single plain back-in session, after an amazing but brief blow job. I went in her from behind, not using much of her vagina range, and sneaked my hand under, both to hold up her hips and to rub her clitoris. She went into enjoyment pretty soon, and after that kept moaning about how good my big dick felt inside her and how good it felt to have her clit being rubbed.

She got tired shortly. Shamefully I have never fucked her into climax, though she always told my techniques were good. I enjoyed my last few minutes forcing my hand on her clit while she trying to push it away, and fucking her frantically. That position feels just like how I masturbated before I learned about handjob, grinding on a surface.

We hit the shower, talked about driving her to the next customer, and me leaving. I thought I was close to skipping the payment, but it turned out she was just uneasy to ask, not forgetting.

----------------------------------------

Here's her contacts, if it interests anyone:
WeChat: eun7476
Phone: 0406 995 949

scooper
09-08-2017, 02:32 AM
I thought I was close to skipping the payment, but it turned out she was just uneasy to ask, not forgetting.

^ that's a dick move on your part.

Actually reading your post, you do come across like a prick or maybe it's just me.

Bunningsnag
09-08-2017, 09:03 AM
No scooper it's not just you.

OmniMime
09-08-2017, 06:03 PM
I've also met her once a few years back. Cripes she really does talk alot. A 1hr session for $200-250 (can't remember), ended up almost being a whooping 4-5hr session. I've been itching to escape, especially when I had friends texting the crap out of my phone asking why I was a no-show to a dinner hangout. Haven't bothered to keep in touch with her since I mostly punted around in exploration.

Azzkikr
09-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Thanks for sharing might give her a try when I can get in contact with her

down2fish
11-08-2017, 07:22 PM
So here's the big question, is she hot? And if so, how hot?

Matie
12-08-2017, 12:07 AM
So here's the big question, is she hot? And if so, how hot? wouldn't mind just knowing as well....

csda
12-08-2017, 01:00 PM
did she advertise on backpage or craiglist or any other platform or worked at a brothel before?
added her on wechat, now she asking me where i found her info...
dont want to spook her away..

tingting
16-08-2017, 10:10 PM
I've also met her once a few years back. Cripes she really does talk alot. A 1hr session for $200-250 (can't remember), ended up almost being a whooping 4-5hr session. I've been itching to escape, especially when I had friends texting the crap out of my phone asking why I was a no-show to a dinner hangout. Haven't bothered to keep in touch with her since I mostly punted around in exploration.

Exactly!! That's her.
I talked to her for a whole night the first time, and then I just pretended not being able to understand her English.

tingting
16-08-2017, 10:11 PM
did she advertise on backpage or craiglist or any other platform or worked at a brothel before?
added her on wechat, now she asking me where i found her info...
dont want to spook her away..

Just ignore the question. She's desperate for some income right now.

tingting
16-08-2017, 10:12 PM
So here's the big question, is she hot? And if so, how hot?

She's not hot... Not at all. But she has a perculiar attitude and gives very good service.

Prashvj
18-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Thanks for sharing

Punterxxx
23-08-2017, 11:28 PM
I messaged her but no reply. Seems like she is not interested in working

OmniMime
24-08-2017, 12:18 AM

Or she still hasn't gotten around with understanding how to use WeChat. If I remember correctly, I saw her fumbling around with the app trying to get it working. I don't know about now, but she was using a rather ... old phone. She was like "It's me. Please add me here! New account" one week, then again on another week or something. Now that I mentioned this, I remember that she was all eyes lit up when I bought her kimchi and some kimbap sushi, at her request ...... don't know why I did that back then. 3 years was a long time ago.

woods23
24-08-2017, 12:48 AM

Have You added her yet ? she wechat me nearly every day since I added her lol... I don't want to blocked her it seems not nice :)

She definelty needs money nd see Asian only ...she likes Chinese the most !!!

Punterxxx
24-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Have You added her yet ? she wechat me nearly every day since I added her lol... I don't want to blocked her it seems not nice :)

Thanks guys. She replied.

Her price is 250 an hour. Do you think she will reduce it if i ask for discount because she needs money?

Punterxxx
24-08-2017, 11:14 AM

Thanks guys. She finally replied.

She told me 250 an hour. You guys reckon she will reduce price if i ask for discount because she needs money?

Punterxxx
24-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Or she still hasn't gotten around with understanding how to use WeChat. If I remember correctly, I saw her fumbling around with the app trying to get it working. I don't know about now, but she was using a rather ... old phone. She was like "It's me. Please add me here! New account" one week, then again on another week or something. Now that I mentioned this, I remember that she was all eyes lit up when I bought her kimchi and some kimbap sushi, at her request ...... don't know why I did that back then. 3 years was a long time ago.

Lol she seems bright and in a way innocent but also abit dumb at the same time when i talked to her.
Hopes she becomes my little korean whore

Punterxxx
24-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Just a brief intro. Jaehee, 25 yr old, Korean, wokring as incall and outcall around Ashfield. I found her about 2 years ago and we've been in touch since then. She is quite generous and flexible to me, considering the price, so I am always happy to have some sorts of quickie with her. And this time is the latest one.

On the night when I just got my GoGet card and couldn’t wait to cruise the city, I first drove to Mascot and then North Sydney, and turned my map-guide to Ashfield when Jaehee nuna contacted me. The drive was quite a scene, by the way.

After some preamble touches, I urged the process into the showering stage, and we negotiated the prices right in there. She kept talking about how poor she was and how much she needed income to pay for the motel room, but I just wanted to take advantage, and refused all that by repeating sorry and telling her to solicit someone else.

Having got out of the shower, I decided to do what we talked about, a quickie for $100. That was an intense single plain back-in session, after an amazing but brief blow job. I went in her from behind, not using much of her vagina range, and sneaked my hand under, both to hold up her hips and to rub her clitoris. She went into enjoyment pretty soon, and after that kept moaning about how good my big dick felt inside her and how good it felt to have her clit being rubbed.

She got tired shortly. Shamefully I have never fucked her into climax, though she always told my techniques were good. I enjoyed my last few minutes forcing my hand on her clit while she trying to push it away, and fucking her frantically. That position feels just like how I masturbated before I learned about handjob, grinding on a surface.

We hit the shower, talked about driving her to the next customer, and me leaving. I thought I was close to skipping the payment, but it turned out she was just uneasy to ask, not forgetting.

----------------------------------------

Here's her contacts, if it interests anyone:
WeChat: eun7476
Phone: 0406 995 949

Jaehee sent me her photo. Is this her?

Dan84
24-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Is it definately asian only?

DrFeelGood
24-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Yes she has been messaging me daily. Haven't made time to see her yet so I haven't replied

Punterxxx
24-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Lol this girl is desperate for money. Better accept the discount offer hahah

wachumba
25-08-2017, 10:40 AM
How did you find her in the first place?

cuteguy
25-08-2017, 12:23 PM

Not easy to survive in an expensive city like Sydney if you're from overseas and alone. There's rent and food to pay for and not forgetting college fees. It's no wonder some girls are desperate to do anything to make ends meet here.

local
02-09-2017, 01:49 AM

Not desperate enough thou to have NON chinese clients it seems.

Dan84
02-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Yep. Wont see non chinese 😑

tingting
05-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Oh that was her, and what you did was nice. She doesn's act like a 25-year-old at all. How many time did you book her?

tingting
05-09-2017, 04:18 AM

Azninvasion85
05-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Ting ting she looks much older then 25 in that photo lol

wortus
05-09-2017, 07:36 PM
What did you end up paying for that?

Punterxxx
08-09-2017, 11:39 AM

She looks like a meth addict working for drug money...

zhfac42
14-09-2017, 12:48 AM
the wechat account is not available anymore. anyone know if she has a new account?

Obo2192
16-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Tried messaging a few times prior, got no response. Maybe she got worried about all the random punters adding her.