PDA

View Full Version : Question Condoms?

Matie
10-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Which are the best to use.... Average to small guys....

Christmas
10-08-2017, 03:06 AM
yahhhhh
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46634-Condom-review

guess okamoto-sagami 0.01 is the best condom in existence :o

Matie
10-08-2017, 03:21 AM
Thank you for your wisdom.... 😊

Matie
10-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Do they sell them in Australia? What would be the next alternative..... Skyns?

aussiegaigin
10-08-2017, 06:50 AM
Plenty of o/s sellers on eBay if you can't find them locally. Maybe try adult shops?

kezza
10-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Do they sell them in Australia? What would be the next alternative..... Skyns?
There's a stall at the Friday Chinatown night markets selling them along with Japanese toiletries. The stall is on the corner of Dixon and Little Hay streets

GoldfishMan
10-08-2017, 09:49 AM
You can get both brands 0.01 condoms from a shop selling Japanese goods on George Street in the city, opposite World Square. Shop name is Meiyo Cosmetics I think. It's three doors down from the 87 degrees bakery shop.
Word of warning though, they're not cheap. The Sagamis cost $25 for a box of 5, just to give you an idea. But worth every cent as it enormously improves the experience of your $400 punt!
A bonus is you also get to perv at the hot, young and fashionable Asian girls that frequent this shop, heehee...

Nejums
10-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Is 87 degrees bakery like a blatant rip off of 85 degrees?

Christmas
10-08-2017, 12:56 PM
You can get both brands 0.01 condoms from a shop selling Japanese goods on George Street in the city, opposite World Square. Shop name is Meiyo Cosmetics I think. It's three doors down from the 87 degrees bakery shop.
Word of warning though, they're not cheap. The Sagamis cost $25 for a box of 5, just to give you an idea. But worth every cent as it enormously improves the experience of your $400 punt!
A bonus is you also get to perv at the hot, young and fashionable Asian girls that frequent this shop, heehee...

Hey i always get my hair colour from here.(hinting that i'm hot young and fashionable Asian girl)
Didn't know they sell okamoto though ㅋㅋㅋ

vitamin
10-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Okamoto is better imo
And get 0.02 drastically cheaper ... And not to big of a difference

The sensation of 0.02 vs 0.01 is too small to warrant the extra price. Imho

BUT it's a special girl. It doesn't hurt to have a few 0.01 on hand.

Btw get it from eBay wayyyy cheaper

phoenix555
10-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Okamoto is better imo

Just a warning, if you are big size, these okamoto won't fit, even their large size actually not that large.

James_jones
10-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Just a warning, if you are big size, these okamoto won't fit, even their large size actually not that large.

Do they even do 001 in large? I have only ever found 002, even online. Pricing on these is much better.

Large is larger than regular but smaller than large from a western perspective, however they are intended to be worn "tight" on the shaft. If you are borderline regular/large in regular brands the large should be ok. Another thing for the uninitiated is the material - they are much more plastic feeling (polyurethane) than regular condoms. Working girls I have used them with seem to enjoy them but non-working girls seem to hate them.

If you want latex try 003 okamoto. They are 0.03mm compared to ansel zero 0.045mm or skyn 0.07mm and more normal feel compared to polyurethane.

Mepunt
10-08-2017, 05:26 PM
On a related note, do WLs mind if you bring your own condoms? Never tried before but I always thought they'd be a bit iffy about a condom who's origin is unknown. Eg. Good quality, age, properly stored, etc

G$$
10-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Okamoto 0.01 is the best condom I have ever tried. Sagami 0.02 was pretty good too, but prefer okamoto.

Had the pleasure of trying it out for the first time yesterday with the lovely Victoria/Nabi @ No 5 Marrickville yesterday.

I guess that answers your question about the WLs. so far I havent had a WL refuse me using my own condoms and one time i pulled out the Ansel Zero condom the WL actually suggested i hunt down the japanese condoms. They were in transit at the time.

so far the Japanese condoms have been the best. Tried Sagami 0.02 and Okamoto 0.01, both are better than any shop provided condoms or the supermarket bought condoms.
I still havent tried Sagami 0.01 or Okamoto 0.02 to compare.

If you dont want to shell out the extra money for Japanese condoms then in my opinion Ansel Zero was better than Skyn.

Syd119
10-08-2017, 07:21 PM
aye, sagami is quite good

Dude
10-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Jasmine @ kingsford sells the 0.02 if i remember well... i saw it behind the cashier counter

phoenix555
10-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Okamoto 0.01 is the best condom I have ever tried. Sagami 0.02 was pretty good too, but prefer okamoto.

Had the pleasure of trying it out for the first time yesterday with the lovely Victoria/Nabi @ No 5 Marrickville yesterday.

I guess that answers your question about the WLs. so far I havent had a WL refuse me using my own condoms and one time i pulled out the Ansel Zero condom the WL actually suggested i hunt down the japanese condoms. They were in transit at the time.

so far the Japanese condoms have been the best. Tried Sagami 0.02 and Okamoto 0.01, both are better than any shop provided condoms or the supermarket bought condoms.
I still havent tried Sagami 0.01 or Okamoto 0.02 to compare.

If you dont want to shell out the extra money for Japanese condoms then in my opinion Ansel Zero was better than Skyn.

I second zero, however the large version is not sold anymore, so I use lifestyle for now.

I went to condomerie in Amsterdam, they have many sizes and type available. Too bad there are no equivalent here.

Matie
10-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Hey i always get my hair colour from here.(hinting that i'm hot young and fashionable Asian girl)

Eye candy central lol....

Matie
10-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Ummm is the difference between the 2 Japanese brands 1 is latex and the other isn't?

aussiegaigin
10-08-2017, 11:16 PM
I went to condomerie in Amsterdam, they have many sizes and type available. Too bad there are no equivalent here.

Used to be Condom Kingdom shop in Kings Cross and somewhere else in Sydney. Only at Gold Coast now, I think.

GoldfishMan
11-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Okamoto is better imo

I've been using the Okamotos that I got from Japan whilst holidaying there. Super cheap there, I think it was about $1 each condom. Only got the Sagamis after my supply ran out. Couldn't tell the difference in feeling between the two, but the Sagamis are better only because of the blister pack it comes in which seems to protect the condom better.

Yeah I pity those big boys. Missing out big time on these awesome condoms.

Ummm is the difference between the 2 Japanese brands 1 is latex and the other isn't?
No, both are made of polyurethane, so they are non rubber. That means the don't stretch nearly as much as a rubber condom.

GoldfishMan
11-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Nah I think they bake their cakes & pastries at a higher temperature.
Lol I stuffed up on the name again! Sometimes I call them 88 degrees, sometimes it's 89, 82, etc.
I can never remember that number!

GoldfishMan
11-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Hey that means I've probably been ogling at you without knowing it! Lol...
Yeah this place is my go to place to ogle. Always encourage any girl I'm with to go there to shop just to get some eye candy!!

harrycd
13-08-2017, 03:13 PM
what about recommendations for (western) large?

I've used 4 seasons larger that are 60mm along with Glyde supermax 60mm they are good quality.

The girls in the shops usually have 60mm 4 seasons naked larger which felt tighter.

I'm actually switching to 64mm rubbers as I have recently had some issues with 60mm being painful. But I haven't tried any yet.

Make sure you use one of the online calculator to find your condom width, mine was suggested 60-64 but 60 is readily available so I went with that, I feel like it's been giving me a form of ed as it's too tight. This is more noticeable as I get in better shape :/

inmydream
13-08-2017, 05:29 PM
OMG here we go again. Stop showing off how big your dick is Harry lol...You will scare off all the WLs now since they all start yo read this forum.

harrycd
13-08-2017, 06:11 PM
OMG here we go again. Stop showing off how big your dick is Harry lol...You will scare off all the WLs now since they all start yo read this forum.

LOL Its just girthy, a lil above average length :sweat:
I was seriously worried I had issues for a while but it was simply tight condoms.

phoenix555
13-08-2017, 06:22 PM
I've used 4 seasons larger that are 60mm along with Glyde supermax 60mm they are good quality.

The girls in the shops usually have 60mm 4 seasons naked larger which felt tighter.

I'm actually switching to 64mm rubbers as I have recently had some issues with 60mm being painful. But I haven't tried any yet.

Make sure you use one of the online calculator to find your condom width, mine was suggested 60-64 but 60 is readily available so I went with that, I feel like it's been giving me a form of ed as it's too tight. This is more noticeable as I get in better shape :/

Where do you buy the Glyde?

harrycd
13-08-2017, 06:36 PM
I bought a 100pack of ebay, just had them delivered to my work lol, most of those companies package it discreetly.
http://www.condomsaustralia.com.au/condoms/condoms-by-size/larger-size-fit/
This lot is quite good, I've mainly purchased from their ebay store and had no issues.
Just bought some sax super max, never heard of the brand but the only other companies that make 64mm seem to be in the UK

You can also buy them form SWOP shop in the city, (between Central and Ginza)
http://www.swop.org.au/services/workers-supplies-condoms-etc
I've never purchased from here though

phoenix555
13-08-2017, 07:34 PM
I bought a 100pack of ebay, just had them delivered to my work lol, most of those companies package it discreetly.
http://www.condomsaustralia.com.au/condoms/condoms-by-size/larger-size-fit/
This lot is quite good, I've mainly purchased from their ebay store and had no issues.
Just bought some sax super max, never heard of the brand but the only other companies that make 64mm seem to be in the UK

You can also buy them form SWOP shop in the city, (between Central and Ginza)
http://www.swop.org.au/services/workers-supplies-condoms-etc
I've never purchased from here though

Thanks,
I will try the shop first before buy in bulk.

SavageXXX
13-08-2017, 07:36 PM
skyn , thinnest one . you can get anywhere ...........

wachumba
13-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Make sure you use one of the online calculator to find your condom width

Didnt even know there was such a thing

SecretThai
13-08-2017, 08:59 PM
That could be a depressing measure up!

exstar
13-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Sagami 0.02 are the best - .001 not really worth it - the WL also comment on the difference and actually get more into it ;)

harrycd
13-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Didnt even know there was such a thing

The reason is condoms are usually measured by laying it flat out of the pack and then measuring across.
It's not the actual diameter at full extension.

I.e if you know your penis circumference, you should be able to go C = pi D but it doesn't work that way hence the calculators :/

G$$
14-08-2017, 07:15 PM
wow thanks for the tip, I didn't know they were sold here in Australia.

Longan
14-08-2017, 08:29 PM
wow thanks for the tip, I didn't know they were sold here in Australia.
I don't think they sell the Sagami's anymore. Last time I was there, there were only Otamoto 001's. Box of 3 for $18.

wachumba
15-08-2017, 01:51 AM
The reason is condoms are usually measured by laying it flat out of the pack and then measuring across.
It's not the actual diameter at full extension.

I.e if you know your penis circumference, you should be able to go C = pi D but it doesn't work that way hence the calculators :/

I know how they are measured but didn't realise there were size calculstors. Thought most people would just find their size by actual trying different sizes. Pretty sure it wasnt around when I started using condoms

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 11:49 AM
I know how they are measured but didn't realise there were size calculstors. Thought most people would just find their size by actual trying different sizes. Pretty sure it wasnt around when I started using condoms

YES! try out the size until you find one that actually fits without worrying it slip out or hard to put on. Gave large size a try and now I don't worry as much as before. Get the right size guys

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Skyn not bad compare to durex