PDA

View Full Version : Thai Ma Li Massage Chirn Park Gold Coast

dean69
10-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Hi Boys
Well I've been annoying a few of you with messages lately so I thought it was time I took one for the team and check a shop out in Chirn Park on the Gold Coast, I haven't seen any reports on here yet. So here goes they advertise on Locanto easy enough to book through text message.
The shop in on the main street so there is no discretion available the shop is very clean very Thai rooms are proper rooms, the young lady was very very cute. Now when I go to a shop I have never been to before I leave the undies on, I don't want the girls to think I'm a slimy old bloke do I. So the massage is above average she is very cheeky I love Thai girls that are cheeky I'm thinking this is a certainty I had even put a bit extra in the wallet.
Onto the flip and I thought here we go than nothing boys not even a slight brush or flick dam, so I finish the massage have a little chat and a laugh in the reception she is a very lovely little lady and I'm off home. Now when I got home I had to take the wrinkles out of it as I was a little toey.
I'm going to give this joint a couple of goes maybe the tide might change at worst its a half decent massage by a very cute Thai lady who is single. Sorry to disappoint men but at least we now no if its a goer or not happy punting men.

Mdlovespunting
10-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Sounds good Dean, worth going back, pm me if you want a certainty on the Coast

dean69
10-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Hi Mate
I just tried to message you but your box is full would love to hear what you have to say mate I might have a crack tomorrow arvo.

Mdlovespunting
11-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Hi Mate
I just tried to message you but your box is full would love to hear what you have to say mate I might have a crack tomorrow arvo.

Hi Dean i should be back on line, cleared up some old ones to give me space

Coastal Punter
13-08-2017, 05:22 PM
I too have a thing for Thai girls, HE at this place? Or was it pretty much legit?

dean69
14-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Hi Coastal
Legit mate but I am going to go back a couple of times just to make sure, I will keep you posted.

Coastal Punter
14-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Thanks Dean69��

memememe
22-09-2017, 09:16 AM
how did this go... did anyone have any luck here.. PM me

flamejob
22-09-2017, 10:05 AM
thanks Dean ... be interesting to see if you would have had a different response from the ML if you went sans-undies, maybe she thought you weren't a slimy old bloke like the rest of us, so she didn't want to look sleazy by going the TT, lol.