View Full Version : Another perfect time with juliababe

Kelvin007
11-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Name: Juliababe
Services: BBBJ, protected sex, kiss, catbath
Address: 48 Kellets Point, Kings Cross
Date: Mid August
Rating: Face 7.5/Body 8/Services 8

Started off to become one of the regulars for this shop as they always have some pleasant surprise for the quality of girls provided, although sometimes I do met some poor services girl there. This time I looked up on their roster and found there are few girls which are pretty attractive on the picture like Mandy, nancy and juliababe. Thus, nudge the receptionist and asked for a recommendation, and they suggested me to go after Mandy. Arrived at the spot in the arvo, but unfortunately the girl was booked by someone else and the remaining ones are not up to my plate, so decided to wait for a while as Julia is on her way to the place. After about an hour, finally the girl arrived and she is wearing a white dress, high heels, quite tall (I guess around 165), long hair and cute face. I made up my mind pretty quick and decided to go for it.

Moving into the room upstair, this time is a different room which I have never been but the air circulation is quite poor and I saw a small lil cockroach as well and have to kill it off for other's safety. In overall, the room is spacious especially the shower area. Waited for about 5-10mins, the girl came in and she is quite shy and very talkative after a while. She is a student studying somewhere(of course not gona reveal) and looks like neighbourhood girl. She took off the dress and we shower together, and now I get to see the overall package, slim legs, tight waist, B+ boobs (artificial), not fully shaved on the private area, but that's perfectly fine for me. She is such a caring girl. We chatted like friends and she is very GFE.

Jumping onto the bed next, and we start with some conversation in life and she lied on my shoulder while the hands moving around. After that, the girl did catbath, mainly concentrating on nipples areas and slowly moving to south and hit up my lil bro. She is really good in catbathing, I would rate 7 as compared to the rest and she is also good in bj, knowing the right way to pleasure a guy. We are not in the hurry during the whole session as we enjoyed every moments. After about 15mins, we decided to begin the main course of the day with the traditional way, as I can see the girl is really enjoying it. She moans very naturally which you can sense and doesn't feel any sort of actings in between. Pounds really hard for about 10mins and finally done with the first round. We are both tired and hugging each other for about 15mins and continue our conversation earlier, while her hands is never stop moving around your body. The funniest thing is when I asked her if she loves sex, she said she don't really like it but just doing it for the sake of money. Such a cute and straightforward girl. She came from one of the big city in China and her character is good. She is willing to satisfy any requests that you asking, of course it has to be reasonable demand.

Took a break for a while, and the girl asked if I would like to have a second round but she is concerned whether it will be too tiring for me. Of course I said yeah let's start the 2nd round and see what's happen. She is about to start the whole routine again from catbath to main course, but I told her that it's alright, we start immediately. Thus, she worked hard on my younger brother with dom on and I was ready for the second battle in within seconds. That shows how good is her skills, she doesn't have fancy techniques or skills, but she is doing it at the best she can, good attitude. Again, I started off stimulating her clits and with the missionary style again. When I tried to regain my memory of the whole process, it is funny to see how come we only stick to one style from A to Z. Probably should have try other positions next time. Again, 2nd round is a really intense one and we are both doing it in the hard and quick motion until we are both sweating and so tired.

Finally we finish the session and have a shower together and decided to leave. In overall, I would say this is definitely a worth money spend session with such a good attitude girl and the services provided is satisfying. I will definitely recommend her if guys are looking for a neighborhood girl, with slim body and cute face. Seems like she doesn't work very often, I might return and have a look if there is any other hidden gem in the place. Cheers guys