PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Carrie Go Home

plunderpunter
11-08-2017, 03:51 PM
swung by 42 a couple of days ago for some release.

no poetry, straight to the AR.

Carrie is petite, skinny all around and tiny AA cup breasts. pretty, cute face, looks mid 20s. photos posted by 42 are genuine but don't think they do her petiteness justice. i guess she has 'shy' nipples in that they are kind of inverted at the tips? neway, petite is my jam so took Carrie for 30 mins in premium, the only service level she provides.

she comes into the room and starts speaking at me in chinese but thats the wrong language for me. it seems she speaks no english and makes no attempt at all to communicate. bad start.

Carrie spent a good while cleaning me downstairs with 2 diferent types of soap which is fine. no bj in the shower to be found here.

on to the bed and Carrie gives a lacklustre catbath and bbbj. no light kissing allowed, and i guess being premium no dfk, daty or 69 (though i have had those on the table for premium sessions in the past).

dommed up and Carrie climbs on board for some cowgirl but you realy cant call it that. she really doesnt know how to ride or grind or anything on top. major disappointment. shes so awkward with her limbs, probably the worst ive ever had. i bring her down to me so i can at least get some friction going from below and i hear her phone message tone and SHE HAS THE NERVE TO CHECK THE MESSAGE.

the rest of the session was standard, flip her over for some mish and doggy and turn around again to finish off with her on top.
after shooting my load and before shes cleaned up she grabs her phone again and STARTS TEXTING SOMEONE. so rude and unprofessional.

had a word with simon on the way out who was apologetic, told me he would have a word with her and offered a special deal next time around.

face 7.5/10
body 8/10 (if you like petite, 9 if you don't mind the AAs)
bbbj 5/10
sex 3/10

harrycd
11-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Hmm that sucks, thanks for the review though. I tend to stick with diamond only for the dfk.

Ive seen quite a few petite girls recently but it's sometimes an issue so I prefer taller girls.

You missed out on the most important part of an AR though, what were you wearing when you rocked up?

des888
11-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Will avoid her thanks for the intel

Budgyboy
11-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Had a similar experience at this place recently, put an AR up and won't be going back, I have to be honest you get much better bang for your buck at the $150 hr shops.
Premium service or diamond whatever I paid for it, didn't get it, don't mind being duped at the 150 places but when you pay for a Porsche and get a Volkswagen not happy.

plunderpunter
11-08-2017, 11:35 PM
You missed out on the most important part of an AR though, what were you wearing when you rocked up?

does this matter? jeans and a hoodie

plunderpunter
12-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Don't worry, it's a lil ongoing pisstake on the AR style of one of the posters in the forum.

It sucks that you had a sub-par experience. I know not everyone wants to spend a bit extra to go to diamond service, but with premium there's a greater chance of having a dud session.

I've had a similar experience with the texting/phone thing with another Chinese WL there, but from what I understand they shouldn't even have their phones with them in the room. Some still do because some rooms don't have clocks and so they have to use their phones for timekeeping.

must have missed that one, got a link?

yeh, diamond is probly the way to go but carrie doesnt do diamond. lesson learnt i guess - if a girl cant even offer diamond shes probly a dud

i saw christmas posted a sign they have up in the staff room saying no phones and that clocks are available for free from her

Lenka_X5
12-08-2017, 12:33 PM
I had worse experience with Rotie @ 42 Glades last week.

I guess 42 Glades has claimed another victim of marketing...

plunderpunter
12-08-2017, 12:44 PM
I had worse experience with Rotie @ 42 Glades last week.

I guess 42 Glades has claimed another victim of marketing...

u should write up even a quick AR of Rotie so it comes up in searches! i would have sunk my cash into her for sure from the photos

Lenka_X5
12-08-2017, 01:12 PM
u should write up even a quick AR of Rotie so it comes up in searches! i would have sunk my cash into her for sure from the photos

I wont say much as already notified management and they apparently talked to Rotie, but a few days later I see your review of Carrie. So obviously quality is poor @ 42 Glades.

Lenka_X5
12-08-2017, 01:18 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?68880-The-entourage-arrives!-F-t-Hana-the-Korean-bombshell or any of his other ARs.

The clock thing was after when I told her about the phone thing. I think she now spends most of her time at No. 5 and so enforcement may be a bit lacking.

Write it up. The intel is always welcome. Unless you have PM'ed Xmas or told the management about it, they won't know about and won't be able to fix the issue.

Yeah notified management about Rotie, but yet another complaint for another WL. 42 Glades is a red flag imo.

des888
12-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Been back to back Gladesville can recommend Tiffany and Joey both are OK although Joey speaks absolutely zero English which is a problem but she does give an excellent BBBJ well they both do. No GFE at all between them both but are decently friendly enough

Christmas
12-08-2017, 04:47 PM
no sorry not me, I have no power @42 anymore since last month.
Lenka already sent me a PM too, but couldn't do anything about it. I'm banned from 42 :eek: sorry laaa aaaa

beta101
12-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Lenka already sent me a PM too, but couldn't do anything about it. I'm banned from 42 :eek: sorry laaa aaaa

u will be at m5 now? i should visit that place again lol

Lenka_X5
13-08-2017, 09:12 PM

Who is in charge now anyway of 42/5. Get the young Korean guy that ran M5 on weekends late 2016 to work with you. He was a legend. Pumping Korean stunner after stunner for me to try.

Whatever happen to that guy?

exstar
13-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Sorry gotta concur with the recent bad experiences at 42- recently had Dior a Chinese Diamond girl - whilst I got the dfk / bbbj etc her breath stank and did not want to converse much - massive turn off - Melissa the Singaporean is a much better bet

zhfac42
14-08-2017, 02:30 AM
that's shame. haven't been to 42 for a while, it used to be the reason I don't have drive cross the bridge to for fun. with all the new rooms came up, I am actually looking forward to it. guess quantity beat quality.

gentleguy
14-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Havn't been there awhile but did see mona which was very good and got what I expected based on reviews.