PDA

View Full Version : Shop info new jap rnt in roseberry?

otokosg
11-08-2017, 04:22 PM
just saw this/
anyone know if they are real

vitamin
11-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Lol that's like down the road from me.

Anyone been? I'm curious now

RNT4LIFE
11-08-2017, 06:15 PM
the shop was discussed in the other Mascot thread like 6 weeks ago, few of us rocked up and it was closed. Finally its open!
Pic looks fake, thats off putting for me.

Strayer Mate
11-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Looks like a clone of 702 Botany Road ... someone's gonna have to TOFT for any intel ... so, punk? do you feel lucky?

otokosg
13-08-2017, 10:38 PM
ah, that's a good hint.
this one is a bit farther from mascot train station though. next time i go down there will check out both.

aussiegaigin
13-08-2017, 10:49 PM
The feeling I got from their WeChat page was that it was a Chinese place.

jzchan
13-08-2017, 11:21 PM
The feeling I got from their WeChat page was that it was a Chinese place.

No this place is 100% nihonjin. The owner is the ex manager of 702 who got sacked cos she was pregnant. This I guess is her response. They are careful of council so there are no wet ones on site. Good girls though if you like real japs. 702 is actually owned by a Chinese.

papi
12-09-2017, 05:44 PM
I just noticed a new shop yesterday at Mascot. Sweet Tooth Massage (I think) on Botany Road between Tunbridge Street and the BP servo. It looks like it's located where Mascot Laundry used to be.

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Ive been here twice now, very modern and very clean, got the same girl on both occasions so cant really tell what the standard of girls are just yet but she was average age/build etc, didnt notice any difference in massage from thai/chinese massage,

price
$55 for 45 mins
$20 hj
$50 nude hj

massage
part 1 id give 3/10 (no teasing or build up to part 2, just regular massage then asked to turn over and offered part 2, unfortuantely this is becoming normal in local shops now, i miss the teasing and build up)
part 2 id give 7/10

overall i think it has the potential to be a good place, any staff ive seen so far are Japanese, ive asked to use the back door to leave both times but was told its not working so had to use front door to leave again, no showers in room, there is a shower room though,

will try another punt and hopefully get a diff girl and report back again

Q

thanx for sharing broooooo

s20061188
15-09-2017, 05:02 PM
@hugh85
tx for sharing.
totally agree that no teasing sucks.
these days i follow this procedure:

- start part 1, lie down n get massage.
- chat for a few mins (while lying face down) to warm up and get a sense of the vibes and decide if it's worth it to have part 2.
- usually 15 - 20 mins passes and the girl asks if i need extra, say no if there were no teasing or build up. say yes if the girl made a good effort to please.

should have read the tip before i go cheers mate anyway
so i went to another shop twice, both times have some build ups for part 1
one offers $50 unlock all part 2 and another would only offers $20 hj (auto masturbation cup):thirst:
should have just continue part1..

az1za
16-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Went here once recently
Reasonable environment- clean enough
One ML available only and she was a bit tubby and somewhat cute
Very weak massage
Had to ask for Part 2 but gladly obliged. I took $50 option
Amateur HJ technique but she allowed full touching of shaved pussy
Didn't get a name sorry
You don't need me to tell you that the pictures are very definitely fake

az1za
17-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Otokosg i will be interested if you get a line-up- or if there is only 1 working at a time
And if you see any cuties there!

jzchan
18-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Otokosg i will be interested if you get a line-up- or if there is only 1 working at a time
And if you see any cuties there!

There is no line up but you get to see all the girls one by one if they are free.

jzchan
18-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Has anyone managed to see Saki who is meant to be one of the skinny ones working here? Hana is skinny and very pretty but her extras are very limited with just a standard NHJ for $50.

RNT4LIFE
18-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Hey jzchan. Do they have a roster page posted anywhere? May go check it out

jzchan
19-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Hey jzchan. Do they have a roster page posted anywhere? May go check it out

I believe they may have a roster page on Wechat but I don't use that so I don't really know. I usually rock up and inspect first lol

jzchan
19-09-2017, 10:40 PM
saki isn't skinny by any stretch.
her boobs are just perfect (about C or slightly smaller than C).
has bush down there, but it didn't bother me too much.
personality is not bad either.
strong japanese accent, so need to listen carefully to understand her talk.

only downside, always asks "can you pay me first" before part 2. kind of a letdown, but for her body, i can ignore this.

i saw hana once as well, and she said she had period so had to keep panty on. then i told her i would stick to normal massage in that case. had been thinking about seeing hana again, but your limited part 2 comment makes me feel like skipping her :)

Not skinny but not a big chubby girl either I hope?

jzchan
20-09-2017, 11:50 AM
For me, the talents in this shop can be broken down as:

× (stay away)
=============
Yuri - poor attitude, chubby, and has a cynic look on her face; kept wondering how she could stay there for so long
Natsu - JPS? one of those rare j-girls to have a princess syndrome; and a body that failed to generate any excitement
Momo - too busty, too big a girl for my taste.

- (Neutral: neither bad nor exiciting)
=========================================
Emi, Mami, Arisa

○ (positive, worth a 2nd/3rd visit)
=========================
Mika, Saki, Yumiko, Hana (Hana looks too cute, still want to give her another try, despite other bros report)

There is also a Chinese girl Mia I want to try.

Well I do have to agree with you that Hana does look very cute. She does an excellent part 1 massage as she is a trained physiotherapist I hear.

jzchan
20-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Sumile ex 702 Botany Red is working here too so I am told. Anyone know her working name here? She's a crazy chick that I'd rather avoid as she went nuts when I came and it landed on her belly.

jzchan
21-09-2017, 11:40 PM
saki isn't skinny by any stretch.
her boobs are just perfect (about C or slightly smaller than C).
has bush down there, but it didn't bother me too much.
personality is not bad either.
strong japanese accent, so need to listen carefully to understand her talk.

only downside, always asks "can you pay me first" before part 2. kind of a letdown, but for her body, i can ignore this.

i saw hana once as well, and she said she had period so had to keep panty on. then i told her i would stick to normal massage in that case. had been thinking about seeing hana again, but your limited part 2 comment makes me feel like skipping her :)

I just had the pleasure of seeing Saki. Must be a different one as this Saki is very small with basically no boobs. Absolutely lovely girl though with decent English and bald below. Are we talking about the same shop? 335 Gardeners road Rosebery is the one I'm talking about. Also this Saki didn't ask for anything upfront before part 2. She knew I knew what the deal was.

jzchan
23-09-2017, 08:17 PM
sorry about the confusion, i was talking about girls in albany massage and its sister shop i mascot on 702 botany rd.
the saki you saw must be a different one.

Ah that makes perfect sense now! Hana@Rosebery was Haru over at 702. Saki in Rosbery is new to Rosebery and is a great girl as well if you like them slim. Been getting offered BBBJ's from some of the chinese girls at 702 recently for about $20 extra on top of the NHJ $50.

Babycat
03-11-2017, 05:40 PM
If you want to meet a real Japanese girl, you can see Sakura at 750 George st. She's a real Japanese and can provide a good massage too. Round sparkling eyes and lovely lips. She's the star there.m

just saw this on cracker↓
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/new-shop-open-japanese-relaxation-massage/55767373
anyone know if they are real jap?
roseberry is bit out of the way for me, so want to make sure it's worth the trip.

BongKong
03-11-2017, 05:45 PM
If you want to meet a real Japanese girl, you can see Sakura on George st. She's a real Japanese and can provide a good massage too. Round sparkling eyes and lovely lips. She's the star there.m

Thats like the 10th plug uou have given this chick.

You been hanging out with your uncle to long

Babycat
03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Thats like the 10th plug uou have given this chick.

You been hanging out with your uncle to long
And your nose is too long. What made it related to Ahlungor? Also you if you don't intend to see her?

BongKong
03-11-2017, 05:51 PM
And your nose is too long. What made it related to Ahlungor? Also you if you don't intend to see her?

Actually my nose is like your feet. Quite small.

Who told you i have a long nose?

Babycat
03-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Actually my nose is like your feet. Quite small.

Who told you i have a long nose?
So your nose is small, right? :shout:

BongKong
03-11-2017, 08:27 PM
So your nose is small, right? :shout:

Actually probably normal size