PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many of you have experienced a ML/WL squirt during a session?

MistyGuy
13-08-2017, 08:50 PM
I've only been with one Korean ML that would do this most of the times that I visited and i thought it was fucking hot.

OmniMime
13-08-2017, 09:09 PM
1 WL (same WL, twice). 0 ML.

CunningLinguist
13-08-2017, 09:46 PM
I have been squirted on many times, only by 2 WLs though.
Despite what you see on Chaturbate not every girl can squirt ...
Also for the record squirt juice aint piss, and if you think otherwise don't bother responding unless you have experienced it first hand.

Christmas
13-08-2017, 10:20 PM
is squirt ever exist? really? never experienced it YET

blitz
13-08-2017, 10:23 PM
1 WL, each and every time. was amazing

Budgyboy
13-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Had one girl who didn't actually squirt but sort of just lightly pissed the whole time, she was older girl and really let loose once she realised I was into it. Wet me all over real good, another girl squirted into my mouth I wasn't expecting it and she apologised, I told her that she could do that as many times as she liked. They are the only two and I've punted extensively over a few years now. Let me tell you if I find another I will hang on to her as it is my ultimate turn on. If anyone can point me in the right direction can you PM me.

phoenix555
13-08-2017, 10:25 PM

Maybe try to use Hitachi?

I remember there were a girl in Rockdale 485 who can do it multiple times within session. Her name is Jessica is am not mistaken. And she only do limited amount of customer each day.

Christmas
13-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Maybe try to use Hitachi?

I remember there were a girl in Rockdale 485 who can do it multiple times within session. Her name is Jessica is am not mistaken. And she only do limited amount of customer each day.

I remember that girl too. Eric and boss were like omg that girl so special!!! and what I looked at her and she was in was her burberry trench coat!!
I didn't know why she's so special and got jelly so bad because people were like "omg that girl so special", but now I know why@ @@!!!! she squirt!!!!!!!! bitch!!!

shootermcgavin
14-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Jasmin ex Pymble House
Nana/Karen at 64/533 if you fuck well
Baby at 533
Jay at Ginza
Amelia Sweet (London now)
The missus when she's on top

CunningLinguist
14-08-2017, 08:59 AM
If anyone can point me in the right direction can you PM me.

If you want to try a buxom aussie squirter:
Jenna, Private Lady. Blaxland. 0431 624 415
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f277/

I have not tried her as I prefer slim asian girls, but from her ARs she will squirt multiple times in every session ...

CunningLinguist
14-08-2017, 09:03 AM

If you want to see some serious squirting check out Little Sub girl:
https://chaturbate.com/littlesubgirl/
Also there are plenty of others on this site that can do it, eg.:
https://chaturbate.com/katy_18_pocahontas/

CunningLinguist
14-08-2017, 09:09 AM
The girls I saw that squirted were multi-orgasmic, they could have orgasm after orgasm and you could feel the waves of orgasm were very strong. One of my best experiences was doing FS and the girl squirting multiple times as I was pumping her. Also giving DATY to a squirter is a great experience! Basically the squirters genuinely enjoy sex and lose themselves in the moment and are into total release!

corvus
14-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Only once, a call girl in my hotel squirted over my bed and I had to call room service to change the sheets after.... that was embarrassing

G$$
14-08-2017, 07:10 PM
I have not had any explosions/soakings but a couple of times after FS or DATY I have noticed a small wet patch on the sheets afterwards. Not sure if this counts. I would love to experience it though.

chazza
14-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Yes, Jessica Luscious. she advertises on Scarlet Blue.

Not cheap but she's a great WL

Sam88
15-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Yes and it was a Korean WL:)

curious36
15-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Only once. She instructed me how when we were in the 69 position. Amazing experience.

CunningLinguist
15-08-2017, 07:48 PM
I have not had any explosions/soakings but a couple of times after FS or DATY I have noticed a small wet patch on the sheets afterwards. Not sure if this counts. I would love to experience it though.

Nope it don't count, small wet patch is common.
Squirting is like a gush of water coming out with force, you will know if it happens!

G$$
15-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Nope it don't count, small wet patch is common.
Squirting is like a gush of water coming out with force, you will know if it happens!
thought so. Is there a particular way the girl needs to be stimulated for it to happen or do I just need to get better in general. Is it common for WLs to be able to squirt.
I feel like my DATY and/or fingering has gotten much better since I started regularly punting since recently the girls are moving more and complementing me on it more often these days.
Still no waterworks though:(

CunningLinguist
16-08-2017, 12:56 AM
thought so. Is there a particular way the girl needs to be stimulated for it to happen or do I just need to get better in general. Is it common for WLs to be able to squirt.
I feel like my DATY and/or fingering has gotten much better since I started regularly punting since recently the girls are moving more and complementing me on it more often these days.
Still no waterworks though:(

You need a squirter, not all girls can squirt, only a small percentage. Once you get a squirter it is quite easy to make them squirt, if you know how to give a girl an orgasm.

G$$
16-08-2017, 07:43 AM
You need a squirter, not all girls can squirt, only a small percentage. Once you get a squirter it is quite easy to make them squirt, if you know how to give a girl an orgasm.
I guess i should hit up one of these known squirters then and see if I measure up. I think I have been with Karen before at 533, but that was quite a while ago when I know I was hopeless. 533 is so far for me though, and i dont go out that way much anymore. So is Nana at 64 the same person?
CL do you know any other WL that squirt, we both seem to have similar taste (slim Asian girls). feel free to PM if you dont want their names and shops public.

CunningLinguist
16-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I don't know of any at the moment...