PDA

View Full Version : Question how many guys would hit on a girl who has a bf?

faruk
13-08-2017, 11:04 PM
wello wello,

so been seeing this chick for just under a year now, everything has been great, but one thing that nags me is how guys seem to hit on her when I'm not around. I will give some examples:

1. she went to the shops with a friend one night and it started raining, some dude opened up his umbrella for them and walked them to the shop and asked for my gf's number. She genuinely is the type who can't say no, so she gave it but has ignored every message he sent, she has shown me to prove it.

2. she went to a group dinner and some friend's friends joined, including a guy who gave the usual "omg you look like celebrity x...", even though she told him she had a bf, he still asked for her number and didn't get it, but did exchange fb

3. guy I met who works in the same company as my gf but in a different location, I introduced them to each other, he has suggested to her meeting to discuss careers, she went and brought her friend along (and told me about it) and he drove them back to the city after. few weeks later the three of them are at a festival together and she calls me up to join (I was initially busy when it was organised) and when I got there he had left. I asked her why he left and she said he gave no reason, but it jist seemed a bit sudden to me, why leave when you hear I am coming bro? Why not at least wait till I arrive to say hi? also she tells me about conversations they have and it seems like he talks to her about deep life issues, such as marriage, kids etc, and also she told me he said something bad about me like how I didn't seem like a smart guy (wtf???)

granted example 1 the guy didn't know she had a bf when he asked for the number, but after he got the number he added her on some apps, all of which have a photo of us together, and the kent still continued messaging her.

am I being too sensitive to any guy making the slightest contact with her, or am I right to assume that all guys are basically after sex? Question is, how many would go after it with a taken girl?

also, in your experience, how faithful are chicks? Does it vary across different countries?

for the record I have no reason to doubt her, but it just fucks me up that so many guys are hitting her up

Budgyboy
13-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Sorry bro, she likes the attention, can see it ending in tears. You asked sorry.

Christmas
13-08-2017, 11:10 PM
yah that's funny. she must be very very very very very pretty.
her attitude towards guys would be a reason as well? you never been there together when guys picks her number right? and she explains verbally so you don't know how she reacted what it actually happened. mmm..

jmarks95
13-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Any mediumly attractive lady will get attention, theres no need to take it personal
I have bad news tho, if you arent a good quality guy, its probably harder to keep a good quality chick
As you said urself, guys will put you down behind your back
Eventually the chick will listen to the badmouthing

inmydream
13-08-2017, 11:16 PM
If you dont trust her and your sixth sense telling you the same, then too bad it won't last long😀. Sorry, it's based on my personal experiences.

faruk
13-08-2017, 11:44 PM
her attitude towards guys would be a reason as well? you never been there together when guys picks her number right? and she explains verbally so you don't know how she reacted what it

She is quite naieve, she reckons any guy talking to her is just being friendly, I'm sure we all know girls in our lives like that. Whether that is genuine or not, well I dunno...

Also you are right that I'm not there when it happens, I can only go by what she tells me, but I have managed to glance at her messages from time to time and can say she's not texting any guys apart from guy in example 3

If you dont trust her and your sixth sense telling you the same, then too bad it won't last long��. Sorry, it's based on my personal experiences.

at this stage I'm not sure if it's my sixth sense or my insecurities...my wires are mixed up bro!

But what are your experiences about guys hitting on girls with bf?

Budgyboy
13-08-2017, 11:48 PM
My experience is if she fb them or gives her number to them, move on man, good girls that are into you don't do that sorry.

Yogurt
13-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Since your gf still tell you everything and she be honest to you , she can be trust but once she hide it from you then you will see a teardrops bruu

faruk
14-08-2017, 12:11 AM
example of her naievty....she deals with the same delivery guy a few times a week, the delivery guy told her he was looking for a special type of make up for a girl he liked and wanted to date, so asked for my gf's number so he could send her photos of it to see if he should buy it or not. As a guy, this is pure bs made up to get her number, but she genuinely believed his story so gave her number. She told me this of course, so not trying to hide anything. I didn't tell her I thought the guy was a lying cunt, as I knew stuff like this could lead to arguments (eg. "omg you're so paranoid").

inmydream
14-08-2017, 12:22 AM
I personally hate it when guys hitting girls with bfs. But some of my closest friends in the past had no issues with that. I argued with them so many times but since it wasn't my girlfriend I did not really care too much in the end.

Normally if they saw good looking girls and they saw the guys not as cool as the girls, they would tend to approach the girls. Some of the girls were naughty and they told them he's not my boyfriend just close friend etc bullshit like that.

I don't know bro, you know her better than others. Good girls don't give out phone numbers or Facebook to other guys brother! She doesn't seem to give you respect. Anyway good luck bro! Why are you in this punting forum btw?

Yogurt
14-08-2017, 12:22 AM
R ya living together bruu ? You should talk about this to her so she knows bruu

Maxybro
14-08-2017, 12:39 AM
example of her naievty....she deals with the same delivery guy a few times a week, the delivery guy told her he was looking for a special type of make up for a girl he liked and wanted to date, so asked for my gf's number so he could send her photos of it to see if he should buy it or not. As a guy, this is pure bs made up to get her number, but she genuinely believed his story so gave her number. She told me this of course, so not trying to hide anything. I didn't tell her I thought the guy was a lying cunt, as I knew stuff like this could lead to arguments (eg. "omg you're so paranoid").

For me the issue would be how naive and gullible she is, to the point where it is bordering being dumb. If the relationship progresses I'm not sure I would want to be with a girl that has absolutely no street smartness about her.

Say a guy at her work told her that he was having performance issues when it came to sex with his gf and asked your gf for some practical advice.......

Pussyhands
14-08-2017, 07:44 AM
We are just guessing here

OP should talk to gf about how he feels - and op is on a punting page.

Are you cheating? Does she know?

Is she sending u hidden messages? :@

puntercouple
14-08-2017, 09:16 AM
I believe in the two point system: Only date people who are within two points of yourself. So if you're a 6/10, the most you should go for is an 8/10. This is to avoid shit like this.

beta101
14-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Why are u on a punting forum when ur gf is so hot? lol lucky fuck.

She knows about ur "hobby"? May that's why she posturing lol

CunningLinguist
14-08-2017, 10:09 AM
OP time to drop that girl, she is bad news.
A real GF would not do those things.
She is making herself available for better offers, so she probably outclasses you, and you are her current "for show" BF so people don't think she can't get a BF.

inmydream
14-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Plus maybe check if she is a working lady. Is that why you are in this punting forum? Are you suspicious about this?

huggyaust
14-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Dump her mate, if a girl really loves you, she will never give her number or FB to any strangers. Ask her the same tonight, does she mind you give your number to all the chicks around you? and even after that you tell her about it?

123brainer
14-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Lol
"...how faithful are chicks?"
The real question is how faithful are you?
Punting much lately?
Seems a bit hypocritical.
Enjoy what she has to offer and if she leaves, she leaves.

scooper
14-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Takes 2 willing participants so if some guy takes your chick, you can't just blame him.

Some years ago my ex broke up with me and within a week posted photos of her with some other dude.

A couple of months after it was another dude. Some chicks are players too LOL !

down2fish
14-08-2017, 12:56 PM
As a guy, this is pure bs made up to get her number, but she genuinely believed his story so gave her number. She told me this of course, so not trying to hide anything. I didn't tell her I thought the guy was a lying cunt, as I knew stuff like this could lead to arguments (eg. "omg you're so paranoid").

I went through the EXACT same thing that you're going through right now when my girlfriend and I first started dating. And what I did was, I told her that every guy is a lying cunt and just wants to try pick her up. Surprisingly we didn't argue about it and she did end up believing me after having a long think about it.
If you want to tell her like I did, just tell her the truth, tell her she is a beautiful girl and the only reason guys want to talk to good looking girls is because they wanna see if they can get in.

Migger
14-08-2017, 02:54 PM
She's not gullible. She has this cheating OP head stuck between her legs. Women are like men in
that they like to show off and have a trophy partner and make a statement.
You OP are no trophy and is like a stale old turd ready to be replaced by a fresh new one.

curious36
14-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Plenty of single ladies out there. Always walked away if they have a boyfriend. Yes I lead a dull life. *smile*

beta101
14-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Op might be vitamin's alt lol. Anyone would feel insecure with a popular chick like Xmas as well hahahahaha

Shoryureppa
14-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Whenever I am in this situation I just enjoy the good times & let the relationship grow. The hotter she is the more men will hit on her, fact of life. If she wants to leave & isn't satisfied, so be it. If she is interested in other men, it is either now a stagnant relationship or she got bored of you/you became needy & weird. If she values the relationship she will hold her ground and tell men she is taken.

She should really be saying "she has a boyfriend." I would just tell her that if she isn't committed to the relationship & doesn't take it seriously then so be it. Move on, find another. Why waste your time chasing someone when there are women out there who will be into you?

Pussyhands
14-08-2017, 05:33 PM
The more I read this I can't shake the feeling that there are some insecurities.

Ppl saying she is better than the OP lols where is this coming from?

Just sounds like we are at surrender to "hot" women - that there is a need for an arm candy.
So socia value and inner game issues here
I can relate as I been there.

I think ppl have not also realised that males are free game too, we can easily go for other girls and that it is even playing field.

If ur relationship develops to a point where u don't have to think about this - then great!!

But for god sakes don't devalue urself (being insecure) about a girls roaming lol

As some posters have pointed out - they will stay or they will leave.

Prepare for both and you'll be right and also talk to her about it, ALSO if ur banging WLs then u don't have much moral ground to stand on if she is banging other ppl lols...

jeter
14-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Tonight, remind your GF why she like you in the first place. Maybe you have charming personality, handsome or rich. Or even some combination.

Of course some guys hit on girls that are taken. They are playboys, but your GF could also be a playgirl and stirring the fellas on in some way......

jmarks95
14-08-2017, 08:59 PM
My mate went thru the same deal. He's going out with a steaming chick from our uni, and she was a member of an International society before they hooked up
So she already has a lot of guy contacts, and obviously most of them want to get with her. Its only natural
He told me that all hot chicks will have at least a few other male options, if whats going on with you falls down
You have to be quality to retain quality. His lesson to me was you gotta keep your shit in order, have good job or good chance for good job

Women are looking for the successful guy who will support her, or the tall alfa guy with all muscles and no brains who can protect her
If you arent one of those too, good luck
In the animal kingdom, for example bears or lions or seals, there is usually one dominant male, who is constantly having to fight off rivals to the women

Pussyhands
14-08-2017, 09:01 PM
^^^^
That's why u have to make them put their pussy on the table or gfto ;)

Nejums
14-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Your insecurities make you sound very bitch-like, to be perfectly blunt.

Matie
14-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Just saying she could have give a fake number....

OmniMime
14-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Twice for me. Ended up in a really long session on both accounts.

Sergaent Brody
15-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Get a few more roots quickly before things go South

Travelmate
15-08-2017, 01:57 AM
I can't see a real problem. If you are up there. She will still stick with you. She just like being "respected" by other guys.

wachumba
15-08-2017, 02:08 AM
1. she went to the shops with a friend one night and it started raining, some dude opened up his umbrella for them and walked them to the shop and asked for my gf's number. She genuinely is the type who can't say no, so she gave it but has ignored every message he sent, she has shown me to prove it.

She might reply to him and then delete her replies so it looks like it is just all his messages.

Sounds like she is looking for options and isn't commited to you but doesn't want to end it with you until she has someone else lined up

suka02
15-08-2017, 09:31 AM
why would she give out her real number?

Milhouse
15-08-2017, 10:14 AM
A lot of guys would, but I wouldn't say even half, maybe around 30% guys wouldn't give a fuck, even that's too many lacking integrity and morals.

As for the OP, I wouldn't worry too much as my gf is kinda like that, but the key is to pay attention to any changes in her - is she spending less time with you, is she hiding her phone from you? Small things like that.

Also, everyone here seems to assume that a girl is interested if she gives out her number, but how many times have we gotten a girl's number only to be ignored or given short one word replies (which eventually leads to being ignored)?

harrycd
15-08-2017, 11:58 AM
why would she give out her real number?

Exactly, just have a word with her and tell her not to give out her number or FB. Not sure why she can't say no, if I asked her for her credit card details would she tell me?

Also you don't really have much of a leg to stand on posting this on a punting forum lol.

huggyaust
15-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Agreed, tell her your concern, what you do not like and the reason behind. If she still does that, then you know what to do next.

blitz
15-08-2017, 09:29 PM
if I really want to have sex with a girl then I will go after her, no matter what. as long as her bf isn't a personal friend of mine then it's fair game.
there is something strangely satisfying about banging another dude's gf. life's too short for morals.
if it comes off then it just means their relationship wasn't that strong to begin with.

Matie
15-08-2017, 10:18 PM
I personally wouldn't, but I'm the minority.... I think..

suka02
16-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Exactly, just have a word with her and tell her not to give out her number or FB. Not sure why she can't say no, if I asked her for her credit card details would she tell me?

Also you don't really have much of a leg to stand on posting this on a punting forum lol.

I guess girls are attention seeker. We have to think like guys, especially us punters lol It's all about the looks and shape, then comes the flirt that gets the moody smoothy lol Bam! she may be playing hide n seek with that guy. Who knows. Be Truthful.

vitamin
16-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Op might be vitamin's alt lol. Anyone would feel insecure with a popular chick like Xmas as well hahahahaha

Lol what the fuck? Hahaha.. random much?

Since I'm positing anyway

OP.
1. everyone has the right to seek the best partner in life. Unless you two are married. I say you have 0 claim to her loyalty. Her devotion and love is earned and not demanded.
All is fair in love and war.

2. Make yourself the catch. If you are better than all the chumps who approach her. You should have nothing to worry about.

3. Generally girls want security, stability and comfort. It's their default setting. You say you've been dating for close to a year?
If that's the case. Her investment of time in you, familiarity, attachment are all working in your favour. So unless you really don't stack up with the guy she's comparing you with. You shouldn't have much to worry about.
Who wants to start a relationship from scratch?Especially a good one?

Settings up rules, checking up on her, acting all insecure will have a very negative effect on how she views you. She definitely ain't gonna love you more for it.
Relationships are built on trust. So trust her. A man who is trusting and not needy is far more attractive.
And you trusting her will make her feel better than you not

4. If she does leave you for someone else.

a. She likes to play and wasn't worth it in the first place. If she can do it now. Even if you stop her with rules and regulations. in time she'll cheat/leave at some point.

You can put down as many ground rules as you want like, who she can give numbers to, have fake numbers Or don't give FB. It ain't gonna work if she really wants to. You can't stop her.

Just ask all the punters here who are married or dating on this forum.

So better sooner than later. Just find someone loyal.

b. Look within. Maybe it was you who was crap in the relationship, not being the ideal partner not making her Happy. And in that case. You don't own her and shes every right to seek better spouse / partner in her persuit of happiness. (Just hope she has common courtesy to not do both at same time)

CunningLinguist
16-08-2017, 08:56 AM
I have never hit on an attached woman knowingly, but I have had attached women hit on me and I went for it, as a matter of fact I'm doing one right now.

Dak2000
16-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Yeah... what vitamin said...

If you're telling yourself (or worse telling her) you're not good enough it's doomed.

If you're not prepared to give her the attention she wants then it's doomed.

I understand if it's over the top, but She might just want a bit of love and affection. If you're distracted looking on here for your next bit of gratification then it's likely deep down you don't want to give it.

habib120
16-08-2017, 11:42 AM
OP,
pull all investment in this girl. If a girl truly loves you she wont be giving her number out to other men
so just do the bare minimum from now on, assuming fucking her is still fun. if its not, you are better off walking

and learn a lesson for next time, u know what a dealbreaker is for you, so you gotta lay down the law EARLY in a relationship.
saves you a lot of time, and if she agrees you gain some respect from her as a fuckin man

i see too many guys let their woman boss them around, or disrespect them (i include giving a number out to other men as disrespect)

Pussyhands
16-08-2017, 11:59 AM
U know I will tell a story:

I was out with a group of people.

One girl was open and flirty but had a husband which I didn't know that was also heee.

Before I knew that she had a husband who was here, I asked for her number which she gave.

We were flirting throughout then I figured out she had a husband.

I thought they were swingers, so I texted her and her husband replied not to text her again.

-------

So I don't know what u guys make of this but there are some fked up twisted women out there that I have no idea what goes through their heads and between their legs.

If there are red flags u have to be on top of it asap.

Else u might be training a girl wrong.

Christmas
16-08-2017, 01:15 PM
bitches are everywhere

Azninvasion85
16-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Where did the OP go? He was replying regularly up until when ppl started saying if he can't be faithful to his SO why is he complaining?

OmniMime
16-08-2017, 03:38 PM
bitches are everywhere

As are bastards ㅋㅋ Well, that would include me since I've banged 2 of them that has bfs~~ Not really my intention in the first place, though.

beta101
16-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Lol what the fuck? Hahaha.. random much?

hahaha fuck got it wrong again D:

CunningLinguist
16-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Some chicks get a bit drunk and love getting attention from males and forget they have husbands and boyfriends, they are usually not real smart...
I know some couples where the male has forbidden the female partner to drink, cos it usually ends badly ...

doctorspock
17-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Is your GF a property sales agent, then nothing to worry about. Ask her to get another phone? If she cheats on you, you can't do anything about it. It's a free country. If you don't trust her leave her!

faruk
17-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Where did the OP go? He was replying regularly up until when ppl started saying if he can't be faithful to his SO why is he complaining?

I'm still here brother. Not sure why people are asking why I'm on a punting forum and calling me a cheater, because I was punting before I got into the relationship and I'm sure there are married brothers and brothers with girlfriends here, I'm sure they wouldn't be ok with their girls cheating either

inmydream
17-08-2017, 11:01 PM
So what's the story with your GF ? Still together bro?

BongKong
19-08-2017, 03:42 AM
I havent seen any pics obviously but there is a good chance id give your gf one.

aussiegaigin
19-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Some chicks get a bit drunk and love getting attention from males and forget they have husbands and boyfriends, they are usually not real smart...
I know some couples where the male has forbidden the female partner to drink, cos it usually ends badly ...

Some chicks are like this when they are sober. And not necessarily "not real smart", they know what they are doing and enjoying it.

inmydream
20-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Yeah some chicks go wild
when they are drunk.

A few years ago, I was in the club and took a break smoking outside. Had a chat with a few dudes. A few minutes later a drunk chinese girl was sitting next to me puffing a cigarette. She joined the conversation and we were mucking around. Next thing I know she fucking started kissing and DFKing me so wildly. I was like WTF and pushed her back a little bit. The guy in front of me was laughing and said she's pretty good lokking bro. Lucky my mrs was not around the corner otherwise she would have killed me and that girl. Some girls just gone crazy when they are drunk!!!

Pearler
21-08-2017, 09:39 AM
When i see a pretty girl walking down the street i think 2 things . One part wants to be real
nice and sweet and the other part wonder what she would be like sitting on my erection.

Trapper
07-09-2017, 09:55 PM
and this is where Trapper steps up to be a pariah. Fuck yes i hit on chicks with boyfriends. I am not the best looking guy going (hell i would barely reach a 4) but you know what it doesn't seem to matter, I show confidence and an understanding to them so I either end up becoming actual friends with them which means i get all sorts of black mail material on the blokes or I get laid out of it, sometimes (rarely) both. Do i feel bad for doing it? once long ago sure i did but considering I have had the same happen to me a number of times, one of which ended up breaking my engagement and costing me a pretty penny in property settlement (we were considered defacto so i went through the fun of divorce without the fun of marriage part of it) I turned around and said screw it. I have long term games i play as well where if i really don't like a bloke (and i mean i really don't like him, so he has personally screwed with me somehow) I will become friends with his missus and will basically do everything i can to sabotage his relationship and when it happens that it breaks down i will hook her up with one of my mates. This is what happens when a bloke is basically screwed by life time and again. He fights back using life's own tactics.

BongKong
07-09-2017, 10:06 PM
and this is where Trapper steps up to be a pariah. Fuck yes i hit on chicks with boyfriends. I am not the best looking guy going (hell i would barely reach a 4) but you know what it doesn't seem to matter, I show confidence and an understanding to them so I either end up becoming actual friends with them which means i get all sorts of black mail material on the blokes or I get laid out of it, sometimes (rarely) both. Do i feel bad for doing it? once long ago sure i did but considering I have had the same happen to me a number of times, one of which ended up breaking my engagement and costing me a pretty penny in property settlement (we were considered defacto so i went through the fun of divorce without the fun of marriage part of it) I turned around and said screw it. I have long term games i play as well where if i really don't like a bloke (and i mean i really don't like him, so he has personally screwed with me somehow) I will become friends with his missus and will basically do everything i can to sabotage his relationship and when it happens that it breaks down i will hook her up with one of my mates. This is what happens when a bloke is basically screwed by life time and again. He fights back using life's own tactics.

Is your ex single?

Trapper
08-09-2017, 02:07 AM
hehe, married now not to the guy she left me for but 2 after him

Tall Focker
08-09-2017, 06:26 AM
I would hit on a girl who had a boyfriend, and often do. I've had plenty of girls who had bfs. What does her boyfriend own her? If she wants to fuck around that's her right. Plus her boyfriend is probably out punting , he's got no right to complain

shootermcgavin
08-09-2017, 08:17 AM
I show confidence and an understanding to them so I either end up becoming actual friends with them which means i get all sorts of black mail material on the blokes....

You go around black mailing people?

Trapper
08-09-2017, 10:57 PM
To an extent, its more as a protection for me. Known a few guys who don't like that their missus has male friends who have bailed me up. The threat of release of some not so good information usually quells any violence before it gets started.

BongKong
09-09-2017, 12:37 AM
To an extent, its more as a protection for me. Known a few guys who don't like that their missus has male friends who have bailed me up. The threat of release of some not so good information usually quells any violence before it gets started.

You sound like a top bloke

shootermcgavin
09-09-2017, 05:08 AM

So you like to muck around with other blokes missus's, then when they confront you, rather than dealing with the situation like a man, you blackmail them into not putting one on your chin?

Far out, if being a weak cunt was a ban worthy offence, your profile would be smoking right now.

tbl17
09-09-2017, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't hit on a girl who has a BF as afraid or karma, but unfortunately many guys do and dont care

CunningLinguist
09-09-2017, 10:52 AM

I have a feeling this is just bullshit talk. If you did that in real life you would probably need a wire in your jaw and a machine to be able to speak ...

Trapper
09-09-2017, 01:43 PM
hehe the blokes who think they can take me are willing to try, worked as a bouncer for 10 years and trust me it ain't bullshit talk. What i think was lost in translation is that I only apply blackmail to the blokes whose missus I end up friends only with not the ones i sleep with. If i sleep with a blokes missus and he wants to try to knock me out hey he has that right I slept with his missus after all, he better just hope that its a one shot knock out because i will get back up and smack him one back if its not. But if i am just friends with her then fuck that I am not putting myself at risk for being friends with someone and i won't stop being friends with someone because a bloke thinks she shouldn't have male friends.

Gonglad
09-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Wow this thread got intense....

scooper
09-09-2017, 02:11 PM
hehe the blokes who think they can take me are willing to try, worked as a bouncer for 10 years and trust me it ain't bullshit talk. What i think was lost in translation is that I only apply blackmail to the blokes whose missus I end up friends only with not the ones i sleep with. If i sleep with a blokes missus and he wants to try to knock me out hey he has that right I slept with his missus after all, he better just hope that its a one shot knock out because i will get back up and smack him one back if its not. But if i am just friends with her then fuck that I am not putting myself at risk for being friends with someone and i won't stop being friends with someone because a bloke thinks she shouldn't have male friends.

Oh it ain't bullshit talk huh ?

Didn't you say this before ?

Now who are you supposed to be ? a blackmailing pansy or a bouncer/internet thug ?

No need to reply, just take the L and go.

shootermcgavin
09-09-2017, 06:15 PM

You're a polite bloke assuming the guys whose GF's you rooted are going to square up to you and declare a duel. I think in reality it would more likely be a brick to the back of the head when you're getting into your car and a world class kicking.

rooter
09-09-2017, 07:33 PM
I love this pic

Just to be clear, yes i have fucked lots of guys girlfriends and wives, but it was always with the guys consent and approval.
In fact the guy would often watch, join in, or take pics and video ;)
But that's all in the past now ... happy days indeed.
BTW I would never fuck a girl behind her hubby or boyfriends back - not because of any moral code but simply because its not worth the risk, stress, and hassle.

Trapper
09-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Scooper i have no problem with violence but lots of paperwork so I rather earn it before i have to go through the rigmarole, being friends with someone isn't enough to earn it

Trapper
09-09-2017, 09:57 PM
I have had 1 try that (although it was a bottle) gave me a good bloody headache for a while thats for certain. Maybe its a queensland thing, the majority of violence i have experienced has been face to face, hell rarely anymore than one on one even.

shootermcgavin
09-09-2017, 10:48 PM
I have had 1 try that (although it was a bottle) gave me a good bloody headache for a while thats for certain. Maybe its a queensland thing, the majority of violence i have experienced has been face to face, hell rarely anymore than one on one even.

Well, despite all you've said I'm actually glad that was the worst and you came out alright. There's minimal give in a bottle. I've copped a crook lock (steering wheel lock) and that jacked me up, but would definitely take that over a bottle.

But still, come on mate, don't be that guy. Come on.

https://media.tenor.com/images/284462948c0b7e4e1ab67ed3c76877cc/tenor.gif

scooper
10-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Scooper i have no problem with violence but lots of paperwork so I rather earn it before i have to go through the rigmarole, being friends with someone isn't enough to earn it

Oh I see.
Just your average blackmailing, law-conscious bouncer, then ? Carry on.

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 08:24 AM
your missus is a tease by the sounds of it. who gives out a phone number like that

Yogurt
26-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Latest news from the op ?