PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Deer - cums in a tiny package

harrycd
14-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Good evening gentlemen.

I just flew back to Australia last night from a month long holiday and I was feeling kind of Randy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqVXgMA2oI), so I decided to head down to M5. Sadly Victoria and Ayu weren't working so my choices were down to Hana and Deer, even though I'm a sucker for short hair I went with Deer.
There's something about smaller girls that makes you feel like a real pervert :sweat:

As I hadn't finished unpacking and my suits needed drycleaning I had to make do with what was on the rack.

As it was a little nipply outside, I decided to go with my a favourite red t-shirt paired with an Italian leather jacket and matching leather gloves both by Dainese. I went with some Japanese tan slacks by Uniqlo finished with some Italian leather boots from alpinestars.
Todays cologne of choice was Eau Sauvage which is the only cologne I've ever worn. I felt my look wasn't complete so decided to finish it off with a white Japanese headpiece from Shoei.
Perfect. hahaha, sorry caffery just taking the piss

Upon arrival at M5 I was shown to the room opposite reception, I'm not usually a fan of this as I dont think the soundproofing is great lol, this happened to me with Mona at 42 in room 1, I could hear the phone going off constantly lol.
When deer entered, I was surprised that she looked similar to her photo though a little younger and a lot shorter.
I knew she was short but it was still a shock, she says she's 155 while Ayu says shes 154, hmm that would be a great double act :miao:

She was a little timid upon our first meeting, like a Chinese girl in headlights. Normally I'm rocking a chubby as soon as I'm in the room with the girl since nothing had happened I was wondering if she was my type.
As we both disrobed before entering the shower, she seemed a little nervous, probably because I was suddenly at full mast.

The shower was standard fare before we moved to the bed, at this point I was thinking that maybe I should of packed some cards. hahahaha
Deer started with some nipple licking before moving onto a bbbj, she gave it a solid effort but I wasn't feeling it. It usually takes something special for me to enjoy bj's, Mona is probably the best I've had at 42/m5.

We moved into some very slow cowgirl, which is among my favourite positions but she struggled a bit, shortly after I suggested we swap positions she flipped on her back and let out a huge sigh of relief, this made me chuckle.
Missionary was great but again I took it slow and asked her to let me know if it started to hurt, It was a little tricky to judge from her facial expressions as she didn't want to disappoint.
I did try my luck and moved her legs over my shoulders to change to a deeper angle, she was ok with it and I ended up blowing shortly after. During the cleanup I asked if she was ok, to which she admitted that it hurt a little but she was fine

Deer was a lot more chatty as we lay in bed, and flipped me over for a hand massage followed backrub with her breasts. She has some amazing enhanced B-C cups and she is very good at this lol.
I think someone else said she looks like an asian Jennifer Love Hewitt, and yeah I can see it. She did have her phone out to show me some chinese translations, her wallpaper is the same pic they have on the m5 site,
I asked to see her phone and held it next to her face. While it does look very similar and is an accurate picture, you don't really get the same sense of scale and she seems younger in person.pic below
She sent me into the shower before round 2, I felt that she had opened up a bit more and she has a sweet personality.
She has this cute/sexy look going on, not quite chinese. I think if she was taller then she would definitely be a lot more sultry.

In round 2 she was trying a little harder and going a little deeper, but its always tricky to judge that fine line between pleasure and pain cue the divynls especially when the girl is trying to hide it. After a while I suggested we swap positions to which she readily agreed.
Normally in this sort of situation as a joke I'll ask "do you want to try doggy?" knowing that if they are struggling with cowgirl then its usually not on the cards.
I really wasn't expecting Deer's reaction, she responded with "no no no no no no" in quite a loud and frantic fashion, I couldn't help it and pissed myself laughing. She found her reaction funny but I was a little concerned that Roy would bust open the door lol
It took me a moment to compose myself before we started missionary, I was going a little deeper and faster this time and she was handling it well. I didn't go with cim as I usually prefer finishing while in mish, maybe next time.
There were a few minutes left so we had some small talk while in bed and she started making gun noises and said that I have a gun and shot her while pointing at her stomach, lol.

After a shower I asked if I could see her again to which she replied yes in an very enthusiastic fashion, so I might have to schedule it in.
Usually I find that with girls where the first session is slow and they aren't fully comfortable, return visits are significantly improved. This happened with both Ayum5 and Jolinginza where by the 3rd+ visit they were both going hard as fuck in cowgirl.
I'm hoping this is the case for me with deer, as while I do like short haired girls, really long hair is fantastic in doggy which I'm hoping is on the cards next time :miao:

To sum it up, deer is a solid punt, great girl but tiny. She's different to Ayu who is more gfe and while deer is also sweet she has that look about her that makes you want to ride her hard lol.
I will return but after I see Victoria first who is my favourite girl from m5/42 and the girl I've seen the most there :prettiness:

http://i.imgur.com/ulVyJgB.jpg

Souless
14-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Nice AR. So she's Chinese, did she say from whereabouts? Thanks.

Marrickvill_5
14-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Yah Yah Yahhhhh another good review!~!!!!!! thanks Harry you buy me a congee right

harrycd
14-08-2017, 12:02 PM
I'll bring you one next time if Tim Ho Wan still have it on the menu lol.

Soulless I think she is from Yunnan, though I could be wrong. She said near Sichuan and I only know parts of China thru food lol

Christmas
14-08-2017, 03:28 PM
I'll bring you one next time if Tim Ho Wan still have it on the menu lol.

Soulless I think she is from Yunnan, though I could be wrong. She said near Sichuan and I only know parts of China thru food lol

http://i.imgur.com/iqYD2bY.jpg

oh
oh
oh
oh

inmydream
14-08-2017, 10:38 PM
oh my god!!! why the ARs in M5 sound like reading novel now? She looks great in the picture. How small is she? I don't know how she handled your little bro man .

caff3ry
24-08-2017, 04:35 PM
No offended taken Harry you do you. Great AR entertaining read as I do get bored of reading my own words contrary to popular belief. Keep up the reviews look forward to seeing more. :)

harrycd
24-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Hahaha, I had to do it. If I stop riding to punts I might have to consider what I wear in greater detail lol.
I haven't punted since this last AR due to real world shit but I would definitely recommend Deer highly. With Ayu and Romi being on holidays I'll probably see Deer again when I get the chance.

Deer@Marrickville
30-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Hey Harrycd, how are you? Thanks for the great review :-)

Marrickvill_5
13-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Deer is back today book early