PDA

View Full Version : Start of last week

tommy thumb
14-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm not punting like I used to. Trying to use the cash for some other things other than working girls. But last week decided fuck it let's have some fun.

Had a few meetings around town on early last week, around Hamilton and south Brisbane so straight away decided a visit to a shop was in order. Racecourse, zen, ss and the new shop rosemary were options. Chatting to one of the brothers on hear about my plans he told me of a option at racecourse, and he had called zen that morning and nothing really doing there.

So racecourse it was, I had been been to this shop ages ago and had a few cracker pints with a Chinese girl but it's out of my way and I feel not as good as the shops around east Brisbane. Rang and asked who was working only 2 girls and another was starting after 4. And neither was the name I was given. Decided to just drop in on the way past. Only one girl available and I would say only a 6 at best. She looked bored and was keen to try and get me into a room. I said I'm busy now and will come back later. I think it will be another 18 months befor I return

Back in the car to the next meeting onthe way to south Brisbane called ss. Pam answered the phone had a couple of new girls working but I was not in the mood to deal with old witch tits. A shame as new girls in this shop tend to be a lot of fun in a dirty way.

Tried calling rosemary no answer can't get a handle on this place and have been given mixed info from fellow punters. No chance to see for myself what the place is like.

Meetings done still no joy had a few beers with a mate a James st then bingo. Good old Amore few beers down and I'm in the phone didn't no any names asked if I come can I choose who I want was told no problem, felt like a full service shop was in the room and one at a time they came in and introduced themselves. 4 girls on. I booked the last more my type booked the hour. Turned out she was form Osaka I had been there befor but her English wasn't the best so not much convo. Massage was ok just not hard enough. Nice hj got her naked minus panties as it was that time. Damage was $80 she said $100 for full nude def see her again.

Rodgersodger
14-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Old Amore still around don't here much about it these days

randy84
14-08-2017, 01:57 PM
So ss no good mate?

tommy thumb
14-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Wait for next post " middle of last week" should be up this afternoon